Laura Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brace yourself," Ionna cautioned me. "This is going to hurt."

I screwed my eyes shut and tensed up, waiting for the sting of the whip across my plump, glistening pubic lips. With my eyes closed, I imagined that it was Beth holding the whip, punishing me for being a bad student. I imagined her saying as she raised the whip, "You deserve this, Laura. You're a naughty schoolgirl and it's high time you were punished for your naughtiness."

The imagery fired up my libido for reasons I couldn't fully explain, but the image of being a naughty student punished by a stern, authoritarian schoolteacher fiercely intensified my arousal.

THWACK!

At the first sharp sting of the cruel whip slicing across my swollen labia I felt the beginnings of another orgasm building up inside of me.

"AAAAHHHH!"

I hollered in pain and strained to spread my legs even wider, inviting the second blow.

12