Laura Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cruel, demanding teacher swung the crop again, and again, and again. The wicked crop sliced across my tightly stretched breasts, and I let out a pained gasp. Each blow across my breasts hurt worse than the last and my arms trembled as I struggled to keep my breasts and torso raised up high.

"This crop stings," Ms. Lindhome announced to the crowd. "But thanks to hours of rigorous training, my student has enormous self-discipline and inner strength. No matter how much these blows hurt, she will not break position unless I give her the command.

I gasped and groaned as Ms. Lindhome whipped me across my breasts, my abdomen, and my thighs, but I maintained the pose that my teacher had ordered me to assume. It was a challenge. The leather tip of the crop stung every time it sliced across my naked skin, and my preservation instincts were frantically screaming at me to defend myself. My arms and legs trembled as I struggled to override the messages my body was sending to my brain.

Some of the women in the crowd gasped. Some made sounds of amazement. The demonstration of my heroic resolve impressed them.

Ms. Lindhome kept on talking. It was a struggle to hold the wheel pose for prolonged periods of time, but my submissive nature and my desire for Ms. Lindhome's approval meant I would push my body to the limit for her. I would keep at this until she gave me permission to stop, unless my body collapsed from utter exhaustion first.

When she brought the crop down between my trembling thighs and sliced across my swollen, delicate pubic lips, I let out a startled cry and a hiss of pain, but I continued to hold my pose.

It felt like every muscle in my body was in distress when she allowed me to finally break from position. However, she didn't give me long to recover. Within seconds she ordered me to assume another pose.

"Camel pose!"

This was another pose that required an extreme arch. I think Ms. Lindhome chose poses like this because they forced me to put my breasts and erect nipples indecently on display. Poses like the wheel and the camel pose meant that I was thrusting my breasts up and out like I was inviting people to ogle them, grab them, fondle them, hurt them. It was like I was saying that they were available for anything these ladies desired. Anything they wanted to do to my breasts was permitted.

"Standing back bend!"

"Upward facing dog!"

"Crescent pose!"

Ms. Lindhome ran through some of the standard poses before moving on to poses that she had created herself.

"Exposed pose!"

"Inspection pose!"

Everything Ms. Lindhome ordered me to do left my pubic lips exposed in a very lewd and unladylike fashion. Even when I was incarcerated at the Crestview Center the guards, cruel as they were, never did anything to me to make me feel so humbled and exposed. In addition to my pubic lips, my anus was indecently on display.

Of course, Ms. Lindhome kept things interesting by smacking me with her crop if I didn't move into position rapidly enough or spread my legs wide enough for her liking.

"Arch that back! Spread those legs!" came Ms. Lindhome's voice. "Spread them wider!"

She hovered over me, wielding her riding crop, stinging my naked backside with its blows as I scurried to obey.

My sister, her employees and dozens of affluent women watched me perform shamefully naked, obscenely displayed, my pubis mercilessly exposed, my hindquarters exposed, my breasts and erect nipples exposed, every part of me exposed for their examination.

When I was given a short break, I stood there in front of the well-dressed ladies, panting, breasts heaving. Then, much to my surprise, there was an outpouring of enthusiastic applause.

"I'll be putting my student here through her paces for another hour," Ms. Lindhome told the assembled crowd. "You're all welcome to stay and watch as long as you like. When you feel inclined, please feel free to go to the headmistress's office to sign up your daughters to become something impressive like Jody here."

Ms. Lindhome was demanding and an hour of being put through my paces felt like five or six hours. I knew it wasn't that long, but it felt like it.

After an hour of obeying Ms. Lindhome's commands I was drenched in sweat and every muscle in my body was sore. In addition to that, there were red stripes and welts all over my body from the crop. I just wanted to collapse, but Ms. Lindhome ordered me to go to the shower and then report to the school nurse to get my skin looked at.

"School nurse?" I asked. I hadn't been informed that the school had a nurse.

"Just beyond the showers and the locker room," Ms. Lindhome informed me. "I'll escort you."

Ms. Lindhome walked me to the showers and after I washed and toweled off, she led me to the infirmary. The nurse took one look at me and ordered me to lie face down on one of the beds while she got lotion to rub into my welts and the painful red stripes left by the riding crop.

"The headmistress told me that I'd be seeing rich girls with whip marks all over their bodies," the nurse said as she began to work the lotion into my abused flesh," but I didn't really believe her. Rich girls always seem to squirm out of having to do anything unpleasant."

"There was a mutual agreement that I be made to suffer," I said through clenched teeth as she worked her hands across my welts and the sensitive, pained areas of my skin.

The nurse was a tall woman with a boyish haircut and strong hands. I felt immediately intimidated by her, and the pain that I experienced as she massaged me felt erotically delicious.

"Aaaahhhh!" I gasped as her greasy hands squeezed my buttocks, reigniting the pain of dozens of strokes of the crop. She ignored my cries of pain and my reflexive writhing on the bed and industriously massaged the therapy lotion into my skin.

She worked on my thighs, which Ms. Lindhome had reddened with her riding crop as much as my buttocks.

"Owww!"

I whimpered as she worked her strong hands all across my abused backside. Then she ordered me to turn over so she could massage therapy lotion into the front of my naked body.

Nurse Blunt leaned over me, and I studied her face. She had blue eyes, high cheekbones and a facial expression that suggested a detached professionalism. Maybe even a cool disdain. She didn't seem like a cruel woman, but she wasn't the soft and cuddly sort either.

She squirted a large blob of lotion into her hand and began to rub it into my belly and into my legs. Reflexively, I pressed my legs together and screwed my eyes closed tightly.

"Sorry, rich girl," the nurse scolded me. "Legs apart. You're not allowed to hide any part of your body from me."

I felt a surge of mortification as I spread my legs apart. She placed her hands firmly on my inner thighs and said, "Wider than that. I need your pubes to be fully visible for my inspection."

I could feel my face blushing red hot as I spread my legs pornographically wide, giving Nurse Blunt a good look as my plump, glistening pubic lips. I could feel my vulva becoming visibly wet and shiny along its slit in front. It was impossible to hide from this woman the fact that I was sexually aroused.

Her assessing eyes moved over me without passion but with obvious absorption. She took note of everything before rubbing her strong hands across my body once again.

She rubbed the oily lotion into my breasts, kneading them and squeezing them as she had my buttocks. I closed my eyes again, biting my lower lip. I felt her roughly massaging my nipples.

"Ooooh!" I gasped and squirmed. I scooted backwards across the bed and gave the nurse a hurt look.

"Hey! Is that really medically necessary?" I asked, sounding startled and fearful.

Her strong fingers refused to relinquish their hold. She gave me a steely-eyed look, held onto my tender numbs with a vice-like grip and replied, "The headmistress has given me a wide degree of discretion in how I touch the students. If you don't like me playing with your nipples, why don't you discuss it with her? Perhaps she'll tell me to stop. What do you think?"

My sister was the headmistress of the school. If I complained about the school nurse groping me, she'd almost certainly accuse me of being disrespectful and use it as an excuse to punish me, given how much she was enjoying her power over me.

I shut my mouth and allowed Nurse Blunt to fondle me as much as she wanted.

My nipples felt painfully hard to me as the school nurse squeezed and twisted them. It seemed all the feeling in my breasts surged and pumped towards those tiny hard nipples.

Mercifully, Nurse Blunt let go of my breasts with a hard squeeze. But then she rubbed her greasy hands up and down across my inner thighs, and this was even worse. I could feel my sex throbbing. And my pubic lips were visibly shiny with the juices that had leaked from my vagina.

I bit my lower lip and felt mortified that this school employee was staring directly at my pussy, examining the evidence of my arousal. I was hoping that she would finish up quickly and I could go back to the locker room and get dressed.

Yet even as I lay, red faced and trembling, she pushed my legs farther apart, and to my horror, parted the lips of my sex with her fingers to inspect me further.

"Ohhhhh," I gasped, as a familiar voice rang out from the doorway.

"I think she enjoyed being the only one naked and being forced to perform for a crowd of well-dressed strangers," Ms. Lindhome opined as she walked back in.

"Hopefully, you'll organize other projects like that for her," the nurse said, working her fingers up and down the line of my sex.

"Oh, I've got lots more ideas for public spectacles that will humiliate her. She enjoys being humiliated and objectified."

What my teacher was saying was technically true, but it still made me uncomfortable to talk about it...or hear other people talking about it. I squirmed on the bed and fervently wished that the nurse would finish up her examination of my vagina as fast as possible.

Ms. Lindhome described how she had used her riding crop on my pubic lips and the nurse immediately worked my swollen labia apart and rubbed them with the therapy lotion as well. Of course, in addition to massaging the lips of my vagina, her fingers entered me and explored my moist interior.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Oh!"

Ms. Lindhome helped the nurse to lift my hips up and spread my legs ever wider. I felt like a slut with my pussy so indecently exposed, and the throbbing in my sex became that much more urgent and overpowering. This was no fantasy. A school nurse was examining my sex, seeing the flood of moisture, and then I felt the nurse's thumbs suddenly inside my vagina.

I gasped. She pried me open, spreading my pubic lips wide. She pushed her fingers deep inside of me and probed until she located my G-spot. She knew she had located it from the way I squirmed and gasped. Then she proceeded to pump that sensitive spot mercilessly with her fingertips.

"Aaahhh! Nurse! Ohhhhh! Please, don't!"

"Keep your legs far apart," the nurse ordered. "If I have to tell you again, I'll tie them apart. Is that what you want?"

I didn't dare answer that, but Ms. Lindhome grabbed one of my legs and pulled it far away from my body as Nurse Blunt plunged her fingers into me, relentlessly driving me towards a magnificent, shameful orgasm. Ms. Lindhome gripped my leg tightly and watched as I was fucked by those strong fingers and brought to a screaming climax yet again.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

My mouth stretched wide open, and the cries were ripped out of me. Those strong fingers raped me and suddenly my physical fitness teacher covered my mouth with hers and muffled my screams. She kissed me passionately as those masterful fingers rammed harder and harder into me.

I melted into the kiss and surrendered to the two women who took control of my body. I felt utterly submissive to them and allowed them to do whatever they wished with me. I rode those magnificent fingers and allowed Ms. Lindhome to push her tongue into my mouth. She gagged me with her tongue as I shuddered in shameless, libidinous passion. When it was finally over, I opened my eyes; the look of cold indifference had disappeared from Nurse Blunt's face. She gazed down at me with a look of quiet satisfaction.

12