All Comments on 'Laura Ch. 10'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Great Story:

I would like to be the first to say great story.

I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading your other stories and any new postings of new stories from your "pen" and hope that they are only half as good as this one.

from an admirer of talent: VietVet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

I really loved your story, it's one of the best stories on this site!

Thanks so much!

bryanforbryanforabout 14 years ago
A Truly Wonderful Story.

In each chapter , the Author has portrayed the characters with a skill that made them come alive in the eyes of the reader. Shandal simply summarised this story as a Romantic Thriller; well, it certainly triggered a multitude of heartfelt emotions from me !

I look forward to reading all the stories that you have previously written; and eagerly await more, in the near future.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
great

hope you continue to the end and tell us what becomes of robert laura and the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue this story!!!

Please don't leave us hanging! Let us know what happens to Robert, Laura and Chris. An epilogue with a peek into Chris & Laura's future would be much appreciated too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Work

I really enjoy the way you write. Thank you for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Continue

Leaving us hanging like this and not knowing the outcome is very frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great novel.

I see no reason to worry that the author is finished. She has been very conscientious about seeing this story through. Great story - really sensitive and the characters are multi-dimensional. Have really enjoyed it.

Lo09Lo09almost 14 years ago
More Please

Love your story. But what happened next ? Did Chris & Laura live happily ever after ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
is this it?

this is a great story. but where is the ending? I hope there will be at least one more installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
laura

i loved this story ohhh please dont let this be the end it shouldnt end like this i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Just found this story and love it!! Hope this chapter isn't the end and that all the loose ends are tied up.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
OMG!!!

You have to be kidding me!!! Stopping here? I think u just sent me to hell... I am dying to know wat happens... More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yor kidding right

Please don't leave it like this. there has to be a natural end to the story. I've just sat and read the whole thing it is great but please put your ending to it

lori1969lori1969over 13 years ago
OMG!!

It is now 1:40am and having read the whole story so far, i'm hoping (REALLY HOPING) there will be more!! PLEASE!?!

also adding you to my fav's :)

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 11 years ago
fantastic so far...

Having read quite a few of your works, i have to say this is my fave, how ever its such a shame you havent finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best!!!

Tried to get the voting to take the 10 I wanted to give you. No luck! Very simply, a great story.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best story I have ever read!!

Very well thought out, loved the characters, the detail and dialouge was perfect, and I loved how you brought all the characters points of view to life for the reader. I loved the story thank you so much for sharing your writing\story telling skills with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT STORY, UNSATISFACTORY CONCLUSION

THE ENDING DID NOT DO JUSTICE TO THE STORY. TOO MUCH WAS LEFT TO BE EXPLAINED.THERE WAS NO MURDER SO THERE WAS NO WAY THAT MARTIN WOULD HAVE TO GO TO TRIAL. LAURA WAS STILL MARRIED TO MARTIN AND DIVORCE COULD BE A LONG, DRAWN OUT AFFAIR. DID MARTIN ESCAPE PROSECUTION FOR THE DRUG CHARGES.

I REALLY ENJOYED THE STORY EXCLUDING THE LAST PAGE

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really liked the story. Robert would still go down for GBH (grievous bodily harm ,in UK) Good grounds for divorse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous