Laura is Back

Story Info
Old lovers re-unite.
1.2k words
4.61
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two young co-worker friends, Sandra and Tara were already in the break room. I put my mug in the microwave and made myself a tea.

"Tara was just saying her mother has a boyfriend."

"Are they still boyfriends at her age?" I asked.

"Maybe 'lovers'?"

"Eewwww! Don't go there, she's my MOM."

That got me thinking. It's been months since Rex left me for that forty year old bimbo. So why was I sitting in my flat watching TV every night? Sixty three isn't ancient.

------------------

I put on my sexiest lace bra and panties. Dress sexy and you'll feels sexy. Right? Pulling in my tummy I secure the hooks on the front of my black and gold corset. I roll natural nylons up my smooth legs and snap the garter straps of my corset to them.

My makeup is subtle, red lipstick. No use trying to pass myself off as a young hottie with metalflake pink lip gloss, or wild eye treatment.

I select my French blue mid calf length pleated skirt dress with the winding vertical dove grey vine print.

I slip on my three inch block heel ankle boots.

Going all out I pull on my consignment sale three quarter length mink. It's pelts aligned vertically except for the wide old style lay down collar. It has sensual wide sleeves.

After checking the contents of my brown leather clutch purse I slip it into the big right pocket of my fur, then grabbing my keys, away we go.

---------------------

It's been ages since I'd come to the Sixty Ninth Street Bar. I get a glass of Chardonnay, and look around. Lots of new faces and some of the old regulars. Well, it is a Saturday night after all.

Is that? Is she back in town? I go over for a closer look.

"Laura?"

"Gail! Oh my God." She jumps up, arms wide. "You look great!" we hug and cheek kiss.

"Sit, sit. It's great to see you."

I set my wine glass on the table and hang my mink over the back of a chair. Mm? Laura moved around to the chair closest to my left at the round four chair table.

"How long have you been in town? Are you just visiting?"

"I just moved back a week ago. Can you believe it, I'm sixty five and a retired old lady."

"Are you still married to whats his name?"

"Mike? God no. That's ancient history.

"Remember my uncle Ed?"

Cautious, "Yes?"

"He died and left me everything, including his house. So I sold my condo in Winnipeg and moved back here."

Laura lived in The Peg? God, we have been out of touch. I thought she still lived in Montreal.

As we talked I noticed she touched my hand and stroked my upper arm a lot. I liked that.

"Did you drive tonight?"

"Yes."

"Follow me then. I'll show you my new home."

She drove right past the street her uncle's house was on and into a neighborhood of new homes, with spindly little new trees and hardly any hedges or gardens yet.

-----------------

Laura hung my mink in the hall closet.

"You didn't keep your uncle's house?"

"No, I could sell it for more than this place cost."

I gently hugged her. We kissed slowly.

Laura held on tight for a moment, then shook her head. "Anyway, welcome to my new home. How about a glass of wine and a house tour?"

After the kitchen, to get our wine, we didn't get beyond the living room couch. We were soon sitting there kissing and touching. Sweet kisses, gentle hands roaming.

I slid my hand up the smooth satin sleeve of her gold bow collar blouse." I didn't realize how much I've missed you until I saw you tonight."

"Me too. I went to the Sixty Nine hoping someone from the old days would be there." Kiss, kiss. "Why did I ever lose contact with you?' Kiss.

"Well," kiss, "we've found each other again."

I lifted the hem of her burgundy skirt. Her cock was straining at her white lace panties.

"Wait!" She lifted her butt and let her panties fall to her ankles.

------------

It was fate really By me second semester at university I'd decided it was time to move out of my parent's home and get on with it. They were very supportive. I found an add on the Student Union bulletin board. Single female student looking for someone to share a two bedroom apartment.

Laura had come out when she moved here for university.

__________

I stroked her cock and kissed her knob. "Mm, mm, mm." I swallowed her hard beautiful cock. "Mm, mm, mm, mm."

__________

I 'developed' early. By the time I entered high school I was wearing a 'D' cup bra. I was quite popular with the boys (and a few of the girls).

__________

"Mm, mm, mm, mm." Laura stroked my hair and rubbed my shoulders.

"Oo, Gail!"

"Mm,mm, ghh, gh." Beautiful Laura's cum fills my mouth.

I smile at her as I sit back up. She strokes my cheek and gives me her beautiful loving smile back.

I take a big sip of my wine and we kiss some more.

"Leave your glass. Let me show you the rest of my house."

___________

Her bedroom was all mauve and white. She smoothly unbuttoned my dress and smoothed it off my shoulders. It's been so long since I felt wanted this way. She unhooked my bra, and standing at my back, her boobs pressed against me, molested me as she kissed and licked my neck and ears. My panties, too, soon fell to the thick soft pastel mauve carpet.

I turned and started unbuttoning her satin blouse. Button, kiss. Button, kiss. Button, kiss. Button, kiss. Pull the tails from her skirt. Caress it off her shoulders.

"Oh!"

"What? These old things?" She cupped her magnificent set, supported by her white lace half cup bra. she chortled. "I've had them for years." She giggled.

I was expecting breast forms like she used to wear. She whipped off her pretty bra..

"My second marriage was to a cosmetic surgeon. She did these. I see you're impressed."

__________

I remember our first time. We were like sisters after living in the apartment for several months. I need something, and without knocking went into Laura's bedroom.

She was laying on top of the sheets masturbating. She gasped. I had no idea, but wow.

I pursed my lips and held my right index finger to them. "Sh. It's OK. Let me help you with that."

I went down on her beautiful circumcised cock.

I'd finally found someone to share my secret with.

__________

We fell into her big soft bed kissing and stroking, and fondling.

"Laura, do you have a condom?"

I kissed and rolled it onto her cock. She stood beside the bed and stroked lube onto her wrapped cock as I moved my butt to the edge.

Oh my God! 'She's still the gold standard,' I thought, laying there on my back. She smoothly buggered me as her hand, still slick with lube stroked my cock. The look of pure love on her beautiful face washed away the years.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh." This is what I need, a good hard loving fuck. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh."

She closed her pretty brown eyes as she cums deep inside me. Then keeps gently stroking my cock and fondling my balls 'till I cum too.

We snuggle and kiss and whisper promises to never be apart again.