Lingerie on a Hot Afternoon

Story Info
Charlotte finds a thrilling scene when she comes home early.
3.1k words
4.74
18.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte Annis-Baker was not looking forward to getting out of the taxi. It had been unseasonably hot for weeks now and her little corner of south-east England was oppressive and scorched. Even the ten steps from her mother's boutique to the air-conditioned Tesla was an effort, especially as she had been helping with a stock-take for most of last night. She was exhausted in a way that coffee and good-humoured banter cannot fix. There was plenty of both in the stock room and on the shop floor from 2am. At least her reward for last night was to finish by eleven and to head home for some rest.

The stylish shop had been in the Annis family for almost eighty years, a rarity in the world of high street chain stores. Recently designated a city, Holmsbridge was an affluent town, comprised of a bustling retail centre and leafy suburbs. A commuter town for London, average earnings were high and there were many estates and large farms in the surrounding countryside.

Annis' had always been a clothing boutique. Charlotte's grandmother had run the store until the mid 2000's and very nearly had to close its doors in 2004. Although the family owned the building, her grandmother had not kept the décor or collections current, catering to a dwindling number of greying customers who were literally dying off. With the building worth far more than the business as-was, they almost sold. But Charlotte's mother, Catherine Annis made a plea to keep the store open and let her take over. Studying business at university, Catherine knew there was an opportunity for Annis' to survive and thrive. Securing a business loan, as well as some finance from her parents, Catherine took to transforming the stale boutique into something modern, relevant and successful.

She took in contemporary collections from Paris and Milan, featured local and national designers and relaunched the store with a sharp new look. The gamble paid off. Although they lost the last of their traditional customers, the Annis family boutique found a new clientele of well-heeled women who didn't always want to travel to London for the latest trends. The service was personal as ever. The style was completely up to date. The turnaround was a triumph. Even more so for a young woman in her early 20s.

Catherine had continued in this vein for over 20 years, constantly changing and evolving. She was delighted and proud when Charlotte took an interest from her mid-teens, even more so when she decided to study business and fashion at university. The future looked bright with another 20-year-old ready to continue the legacy.

__

Charlotte specified an air-conditioned car when she arranged her taxi, and the vehicle temperature didn't disappoint. An icy cold breeze blew from the vents as she looked out at the sunny town centre, it made her nipples hard against her white shirt and she caught her driver taking in the view from the front. She crossed her arms over her chest with a wry smile to herself -- keep ur eyes on the road mate...

She was glad of short hair in this weather and her pixie-cut hair, dyed a deep auburn red, was often admired by customers. Charlotte worked in the store over summers and on weekends, basing her university case studies and reports on real life plans for the shop. Her latest project, and supported by her mother, was a range of Spanish lingerie -- daring, expensive, exclusive. The store had carried underwear since the 1970s and was brought up to date by her mother in later years. But Charlotte was testing a range which was already finding favour and attracting some good-humoured scandal amongst the staff and customers -- crotchless panties, wispy bras, bustiers, fishnet stockings and more. There were even some PVC pieces in the range, but she knew Holmsbridge wasn't ready for that just yet.

Under her white shirt she wore one of the new barely-there bras. Her tan linen skirt was almost to the floor, a slit to mid-thigh, an equally flimsy lacy thong underneath. She resorted to trainers for the night's work but changed back into her strappy heels for the journey home. She had touched-up her make up before facing the sun including her favourite bright red lipstick on her full lips.

When not at university, her family home was a 1930s detached house on a quiet street. Set back from the road and behind wooden gates, the house had been significantly extended and modernised. Charlotte's father had run a successful software company which he sold before the last downturn. At least some of the proceeds made it into the new bricks and mortar of 14 Annesville road. More went into a new company, work which kept him away from home rarely, but for long stretches when it did. This was his third week of four in San Francisco.

The moment of truth and heat arrived. Charlotte thanked the driver, hoping he enjoyed the few seconds of view he had, and opened the door to the already sweltering August late morning. She used her fob to open one of the gates and trotted on her toes to the door and the sanctuary of shade. Her brother's car was in the drive, much to her surprise. Wasn't he spending the day at the beach with his mates? There was also a very cool mountain bike propped against the wall. Ah, Jason is here too.

At 21, Brandon Annis-Baker was just 12 months older than Charlotte. Although they hadn't got on so well as younger teenagers, their relationship blossomed in a summer of music festivals last year. Their circle of friends had combined, and both were very happy to go out together if no one else was around. Jason, Brandon's best friend, was a favourite in the Annis-Baker household. Courteous, funny, and relaxed he could often be found chatting to one of the siblings' parents over coffee as he waited for Brandon to get ready and go out.

Like Charlotte, Brandon was not tall and rather slight of build. Both unlike Jason who was 6-feet and a star on the rugby field. Brandon was still very handsome and never wanted for female attention. Jason was similarly not lacking in girlfriends. Charlotte had even kissed a few of Brandon's friends in the last year, but never Jason. Somehow, he felt "off limits" given and his popularity in their home. That didn't stop her thinking about him however, and what his body looked like underneath a tight shirt and jeans. Those thoughts kept her company at night, when her hands would roam over her small breasts, hard nipples and toned thighs. When she came, she would imagine his face close to hers and moaning into his mouth.

__

The hallway was mercifully cool as she clipped the door behind her. Charlotte was about to call out to her brother to say she was home, but something stopped her. The quiet. It was like she heard a click in her head that paused her voice in her throat. Normally when the boys were around the house there was noise -- a TV with sport on, music from the Sonos speakers, making a mess in the kitchen. But today, nothing.

She stood in the shade of the door listening. The Annis-Baker house had open plan views from front door into a large open plan kitchen. She could see there was no one there. A glance to the left revealed no one in the den. She took a few steps into the kitchen to see if they were chilling in the garden, nothing. With a shrug, she dropped her bag by the hall table and started up the stairs to her right.

She ran her painted fingernails through her short hair. Wow I'm tired.

As she stepped onto the carpeted first-floor landing, she could hear music coming from Brandon's room on the next floor. The stairs continued up one more flight, his room was the only one in the loft. But again, she stopped short of calling his name to tell him she was home. Apart from the music which wasn't loud anyway, there was no noise. No talking or sounds from his gaming system. What's going on?

Instead of heading to her bedroom oasis across the hall, she started slowly up the stairs to Brandon's room, her heels making no noise on the deep pile carpet. With no windows by these stairs, the way ahead was dark even on the brightest day. The coolness stiffened her nipples again and caused a pleasant shiver across her skin.

As she climbed the short flight of steps, Brandon's door came into view. The door was half ajar and, unlike the stairwell, his room was bathed in bright summer sunshine from the attic windows. What Charlotte could see in her eyeline above the last few steps stopped her in her tracks.

__

"Jesus, I didn't think this would feel so good", Jason said softly, his voice audibly shaking.

"I know...and...it looks...so good too", Brandon, his voice also hesitant and shaking.

Jason stood at the end of Brandon's double bed. His back was to the bed facing a full-length mirror on the wall. He was looking at his sculpted frame dressed in some very sexy panties and a matching bra. Charlotte recognised the collection. It was from a previous year's stock. Feminine, chic, expensive. The set was light purple. The panties were full lace at the back and satin on the front with two small bows at the hip. The bra was full cup with lace detail on the cups and straps. Charlottes mouth dropped open in the dark and silent stairway outside.

"Just how did you talk me into this, Bran?"

"You didn't need much persuading mate. Plus, it seems you like it."

Jason's eyes dropped to the front of his panties where a very large erection was straining the material. Charlotte didn't have to struggle to see the outline of the head and even some veins on his thick shaft. Her nipples hardened further, and a flood of butterflies filled her stomach. My god are they together? Is my brother and his friend gay?

Charlotte would not have minded in the slightest. She was very open minded and welcoming of everyone in her life. Her surprise would have been that she had not seen it or sensed it before now. But for the moment she was too transfixed to run through their recent history to see what she had missed.

An arm reached into view holding something out to Jason.

"Ok try these, it will really blow your mind". Brandon was sitting on his bed, partly out of view, holding a pair of lace topped hold ups to his friend. Jason took the flimsy nylons and separated them. He sat on Brandon's armchair which also faced the bed and started to pull them on.

"Go easy, you'll tear them," said Brandon. "Here roll them up like a sock, then pull them up your legs".

How the hell did he know to do that?

With the black lace top stockings on, Jason stood up again and faced the mirror. "Christ..."

"You like them?"

Jason just nodded, his erection now standing up to his belly in the sexy fabric of his panties.

Charlotte's mouth was dry. OK, Jason was exploring being feminine, but look at his body. Look at that cock. Her own body was reacting to the sight before her, and she was getting undeniably aroused by the scene. She could feel the warmth and wetness between her legs and her heart rate quickened. She reached a hand to her breasts and pinched a sensitive nipple between forefinger and thumb. She licked her own lips. God this is hot.

Jason looked back to the bed and the out-of-view Brandon. "Christ I'm horned up now".

"Yeah, me too"

And with that Brandon stood up, stepped into view, and sat down again on the end of his bed opposite his friend.

If Charlotte was surprised before, she was gobsmacked now. Her brother was in lingerie too -- stunning ivory panties and bra, matching suspender belt and white stockings from a bridal collection years ago. Although not tall, and like his sister, his legs made up a considerable part of his height. They looked amazing in the diaphanous material, and he had clearly shaved his legs. Although sitting, she could see his arousal too and although she tried not to look, it looked impressive. Jesus what am I doing looking at this!

"So now what" asked a clearly trembling Jason.

"Well, this is the part when I...um...well...I usually jerk off" replied Brandon.

"If you want me to go into the bathroom while you...you know...that's OK, Bran"

"No man, it's cool...I mean maybe we just do it together in the same room like? If that wouldn't be...too weird"

"OK....", Jason's mouth sounded as dry as Charlottes, only metres away.

He stood up and turned back to the mirror and gently pulled the waistband of the panties down a little. His cock sprung into view -- red and veined and big. Charlotte had to stifle a gasp. Jason stroked himself slowly as he admired himself and watched a reflection of his friend sitting behind him. Brandon had similarly freed his arousal and was also pleasuring himself looking at his friend's beautiful body from behind in satin, lace and nylon. Jason's ass clenched and unclenched in the lace material.

"So sexy..." Brandon murmured.

"You too..." the breathy reply.

In the hallway outside Charlottes head swam. She was exhausted from the overnight work and the heat. Now this mind-blowing scene before her eyes. She loved the idea of watching other people being intimate together. It was part of her fantasy life, but she never imagined actually doing it, and certainly not like this. She continued to touch her small breast and arouse her nipples. Her other hand moved to the slit in her long skirt. She extended one heeled foot onto the next step above and reached under the skirt to her panties. She was unsurprised to find them soaking and her fingers explored under the thin material to the wetness beneath. Her swollen labia and clitoris welcomed the touch and she had to make another effort not to moan. She was slick and slippery, and ready for pleasure.

"Turn around so I can see you, Jas."

Jason turned around to face his friend. "Jesus, I can't believe we are doing this, you can't tell anyone".

"Don't worry buddy, our secret".

"I need to sit...." With that Jason returned to Brandon's armchair which mostly faced the end of the bed. The friends watched each other masturbate, looking into each other's face, sometimes admiring the lingerie, their cocks. Jason squeezed his cock head, a drop of clear pre-cum appeared which he spread along his shaft as lube. He occasionally closed his eyes as the pleasure become more intense. The stayed this way for some time, enjoying themselves and were clearly not rushing.

He forgot I could come home early after the stock take!

Brandon had a hand on his cock, and another stroked his own stockinged thighs. He moaned a bit more than Jason did. His own shaft was slick with arousal and his breath was heavy and laboured. "God u look so hot".

"Hmmm those white stockings...amazing Bran", moaned Jason.

"You should feel them then...incredible".

"Can I?"

With that Jason stood up again and kneeled close to the end of the bed. He reached one trembling hand out and touched his friend's leg. The delicate sheer material clearly had the desired effect on the young man. "Fuuuuck..."

"Your hand feels good too".

The friends continued to touch themselves with Brandon enjoying the attention from his handsome friend.

In the hall outside Charlotte had lowered her panties a little and was fingering her soaking pussy as quietly as she could. She had flooded between her legs with arousal and the pleasure was the most intense she had ever felt. Her juices spread to her upper thighs and back to her ass. She was pinching her nipples hard. Jason's cock was beautiful, and she couldn't stop imagining how it might feel, how it might taste, how it would feel slipping inside her. She didn't care if wanted to dress up while they were together, once she could get close to that fabulous body and make him cum inside her.

"You should feel nylons against your cock Jas".

"...really...? How?"

Brandon gestured for his friend to stand while he lay back on the bed and opened his long nylon legs, positioning one thigh at waist height for his friend.

"Now...you can rub yourself on it".

Jason didn't reply, he just looked at Brandon. While standing, he moved his hips forward, his now-dripping cock contacting Brandon's toned feminine thigh as he stood over his friend in ecstasy. The taller man moaned loudly, "oh baby...". His hips started to move backward and forward sliding his hardness along the sexy material and his friend's fabulous leg inside it.

"Incredible..."

"I love it too...keep moving against me".

"Bud, I am going to nut soon doing this, I am sorry".

"Jesus me too...don't worry...just go for it".

The young men did. Brandon's hand quickened on his own substantial hard on as Jason moved more quickly, effectively humping his lingerie clad friend. With Charlotte's hand moving rapidly along her pussy and teasing her clitoris, she watched as Jason's cock spurted forth a huge rope of cum along her brother's leg. Jason grunted and swore as he spasmed. His climax sent Brandon over the edge too, a huge spurt from his cock head flew into the air, narrowly missing Jason's chest and landing back on Brandon's lacy ivory bra.

Charlotte was so close too. But as they boys collapsed onto the floor and bed, she realised she could not be sure they wouldn't soon move toward the door. With regret she quickly replaced her panties and tiptoed silently to her room. Once inside she pulled down her panties, stepped out of her skirt and collapsed on the bed. She buried her hands between her legs, one hand fingering her moist ass, the other her now throbbing pussy. The orgasm, when it came, was so intense she felt like she might pass out. She squirted a little on the bed as she sometimes did when she was super aroused and, pulling the duvet around her, collapsed into an exhausted sleep. In her dreams, her mind replayed the events of the afternoon, burning some of the erotic scenes into her brain forever.