All Comments on 'Laura, Jim and I'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
WTF, JPB?

Am I mellowing or are JPB's stories getting more humane?

Rob forgave Laura the first time -- they were young and that's the way it goes in HS and college. He was fair to her in the settlement. He got a measure of revenge but not cruel and unusual. And he was firm in his resolve not to get back with her. The thing he did -- but almost didn't do -- was talk to her. That is so missing in 90% if the cheating wife stories.

It was unacceptable for Laura cheat, even if it was just sex and (if this were real life) she probably did love Rob. Her morales have nothing to do with her love. So often much is made of the cuckhold husband saying "if you loved me, you wouldn't have done what you did." That not a lot different from the classic wife statement that "if you loved me, you would know what I wanted." People do shit they shouldn't do even if they do love someone.

All in all it was a terrific story. I'm sure the serial killers are not happy that Rob didn't take Laura out to the woods and gut her and leave her to rot. I have to laugh at the weirdos who complain about the cheaters and then advocate even worse behavior. Rob has a better chance at a decent relationship with Maria since he isn't going to be some bitter asshole who hates women.

simple49simple49almost 14 years ago
You should

set up a consulting service for people who catch their wives cheating: your devious imagination could help them come up with ways to get revenge and stay out of jail. Enjoyed this one!

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Well done sir

Just enough payback to make me feel good. It's nice to read a story that the revenge doesn't go off the deep end.

Thanks for your hard work.

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago

Good story, I liked this one.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
I liked this one too!

Nicely balanced story, love, and revenge!

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

I like the vast majority of your stories. Still, of your recent endeavors, this one really stands out. As the commentors above said, it's all done, done well, nothing overboard, believable and satisfying ending.

Just one thought on something I always see in these stories, not to be taken as a criticism since Rob ignored her pleas to the contrary. The wives always bemoan they still love the husband, but the orgasms from cheating were just bigger and better than anything. This begs the major question: If she really loves her husband, then why does she get so fucking turned on screwing him over and betraying him to the core? The very thought of doing this to someone I love turns my stomach, and I can't see having more powerful orgasms from it. If I did, I'd think the love was gone and it was now a game of fucking over the belittled spouse.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
This one was very good story.

A very good revenge story, and the best part is — you didn't go "over-the-top" to get the revenge.

~Kelly~

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
O.K.-here's the thing.....

...the readers don't seem to be super concerned with how an author juxtaposes their causalities, it is the end result and that only that matters.So here we have bob's protag acting rational (for once)-yet still firm, and the readers are doing handstands. As if we'd all witnessed the heavens part for bob's epiphany,after which from this day forward bob will have seen the error of his ways and....blah blah blah. I'm seein' the glass half empty since this guy was cheated on in the most heinous way(best friend) for a fucking year and this is what results? In a bob story? Either forgive her or fry her but stay consistent and proportionate.This is not bob "changing his spots" folks, this is bob once again frustratingly mismatching transgressions and reactions.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you people? are you ALL Morons?

This is just the vile-- it has to be one of the stupidest most moronic laughably absurd plots of all time.

The husband / Rob ( aka the AUTHOR) is not a wimp -- he is a fucking idiot! He claims that he was c"ompletely surprised" by the fact that his wife is cheating on him.

really?

CONSIDER:

1 Laura was Rob's steady girlfriend in high school....

2 She then changed the rules on him in college....

3 NEVER told Rob the rules changed so that weay she could keep Rob under wraps while SHE got all the fresh cock she wanted...

4 never told Rob they were over...

5 then got upset when Rob started dating other women while she fucked LOTS of other men MANY times...

6 and lied about it for years

so naturally Rob decides to marry her ....???

what makes this turd of a story even worse is that such a irrational bizzare decision is never explained.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I do agree with Harry's criticism of after having been badly burned, and especially knowing of her Miss Piggy reputation why the hell he would want anything to do with her. Dating other guys might be forgivable but she was also a lying slut who didn't want to be held accountable for her actions. This is what you want for a wife? He didn't seem that brain dead. Also, you used the moronic woman plea, "It was just sex. It didn't mean anything.". Can't we get anything more intelligent for these cheating women to say? However. the way he chose to deal with the situation was very creative and effective. He took a bit of a risk with the unreported monies for the sale of his part of the business. I would think it would be easy to track such a large amount of money especially when you knew who probably provided the funds. Still, he ditched his slut wife with minimal cost, screwed his ex friend and got a settlement from him, is back in work that he loves, and has a nice gal waiting for him. He certainly landed on his feet.

mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
Thanks

another great story JPB and I like the way he fought back. Now if he stays away from the ex it will stay a good story. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Have to agree with harry on this one.

Another thing that was totally ridiculous was Robin going to the same person that she took him away from and trying to hook them back up. Sad to say this is too common a plot device in Jpb stories, the stupid fuck buddy/friend trying to hook up the protagonist with the same person that nearly destroyed them and them agreeing to it.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I agree with Harry agree that he had no business ever taking Laura back. That really ranks as stupid..... Still without it there would be no story. But Harry, he only went out with Robin and that does not count as a plural. Still stupider yet for me, was Laura telling him that she only did it because cheating gave her such great orgasms.... That is the last thing that a woman should say if she wanted to get back together... Good Revenge story.

thebulletthebulletalmost 14 years ago
good one

JPB always writes well. And his protagonists often act in a way that people in real life actually act.

The chest-pounding vigilantes who read these stories (but rarely actually write themselves) expect the death penalty for every transgression.

Just a reminder: these were two teenagers growing up. people explore. People make mistakes. and many times their semi-significant others actually understand that. In real life, that is. In the stories the LW vigilantes want to read, every such transgression means immediate termination of the relationship.

Folks, if it happened that way in real life, all marriages would be for life, because no one would ever cheat. As I read it, something like half of marriages end in divorce. Wonder why?

Harry is a raving maniac - in anonymous rants. In real life most likely he is a pussy whipped wimp who is venting on Literotica to blow off steam. Bet if his wife found out he writes theses posts, she'd stop letting him eat out her cream pies for a week.

JPB many times writes things in the way they happen in real life; with real life reactions; with reality as his guide.

Yes, sometimes his stories are totally outrageous, but this ain't one of them.

It's a fairly good one.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed this one.

I think as a story (never mind some plot holes) this was one of JPB's better yarns. One little factoid: Lost wages awarded after a lawsuit would of course be taxed, and it's reasonable that a lawyer would take a percentage as his fee. But damages awarded by a jury are not taxable -- they are simply compensation for a loss, whether it was loss of a spouse, loss of self-esteem, loss of consortium, whatever. There would still be a lawyer's percentage for winning the litigation, but there would be no taxes. I'm not a lawyer but I've filed and won lawsuits and the above is what happened and what my attorney told me, so I believe it to be fact. Any attorneys reading this, please tell me if I'm wrong.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 14 years ago
Doggone it, JBP can write!

Every once in a while this guy writes an excellent, well paced, clever story. This one qualifies. Well done JPB.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
Much better than most of your stories.

Other than a few mispelled words, this story was very good. It was well thought out and moved quickly. Yeah, and nice guys don't always finish last. Most of the time we win.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great story that ended very good

Well done.

A very interesting story well written and fast moving.

Thanks

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Yeah, he can write.

I've said it before, but you're the most under rated writer on this site. Probably anybody who writes as much as you do is going to turn out a certain percentage of shit, there's even a science fictional law to that effect, but you've also turned out a hell of a lot of good stories. I'm constantly in awe of your output. How do you have time to sleep or go to the bathroom? This is another one of many good ones you've done. I know people have said this before, but thank you for your output. I've enjoyed a lot of your stories and I know they don't come out of thin air. Every writer sacrifices time and energy that could be used for other things to turn out stories, so as a fan, thank you for continuing to crank out stories for myself and a lot of others to read.

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Hmm, we figure JPB got bored with the 99.1% of the wimp/cluck garbage he spews so he decided to do something a little different.

The typical boring and predictable [but very consistent]. Of course, we have not heard from MattM the lapdog yet so we shall see.

tnaFTWtnaFTWover 13 years ago
Phenomenal story

Thanks for the barn burner, it was excellent.

dinkymacdinkymacover 13 years ago
Yep!!

Finally, a good story from JPB!!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I certainly am impressed!

A truly fine story with interest holding qualities like no other! My compliments Bob, I'll be watching for more. R.T.

macman_49macman_49almost 13 years ago
Best Yet!

Wow, what a well constructed pay back for a woman who screwed your character twice? Well planned, well constructed and I was so very pleased to see something the 40s movies happy ending? I too, will look in to more of your stories! Only read a couple before this one but like them! Keep writing, I do enjoy a good sensible but revengeful ending!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too bad he had to beat up on Jim.

If that happened in the real world, he would have been arrested, convicted, and sued for $1 million.

And, with all the other stuff he pulled during the divorce, the judge would have come down on him very hard and he would have been lucky to have received even a 25/75 split.

And lying to the court about the sale is a felony so there is no way Gary would have lied. When that came out he would have have been jailed for at least 6 months and probation for years, and the 2/3rds would have gone to ex-wife and attorneys.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Amen to Rehnquist and digdaddyrich! And DW is full of shit!!!

Outstanding story JPB; I liked the hell out of it!

griartgriartover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

It's stories like this and writers like you that inspire me to hone my amateurish skills and publish! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
ooookay....

Why??

Why marry Miss Piggy?

She changed the rules on him when they went to college, without bothering to tell him so that he could play by the new rules or get out of the game.

Faithfulness and a sense of fair play are not in evidence.

Why would she even think he would want back with her after telling him about the "big orgasms" from cheating on him?

Then she could have more "big orgasms" from cheating on him again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story features a cheating "justification"...

Once Laura got in to the cheating with Jim, she realized her orgasms were more powerful, but it wasn't due to technique NOR cock size.

It was the illicit thrill of the cheating itself!!!

First thing, is WHY THE FUCK would she admit this to him, as part of "trying" to get him back? It shows just how out of touch with reality she had become. How would the counseling have helped? I'm glad that, for this one, JPB didn't let this story go there. It would only be logical to assume that the only reason for her to stay married, is so that she retains somebody to cheat on. Dating sex after the divorce (regardless of the characteristics of any future partner) won't even come close, because there isn't someone to cheat on. If you aren't married, then it isn't adultery, right? And so to the logic follows that Adultery brings about the best sex (at least for her-this character in this story).

Now Bob isn't the only one to use this cheating justification. Plenty of people might say that this ISN'T the reason why a wife might cheat, however, since it seems popular enough in the stories here, that I believe it could be a possible truth for some of them. In other words, it does seem plausible.

OK, so the increased sexual thrill comes about because you know you have a secret, you know you are getting one past your spouse, you know he would be humiliated, hurt, and angry IF he found out. So whilst you are still getting away with it, the "power"(?), that comes from this, is intoxicating? Is that right?

I DO wonder, if the pattern she had fallen into during college was the reason that this particular kink afflicted her? So the gossip went, that she loved fucking around AND telling everyone she had a devoted BF back home that she was going to marry. Hmmm.....Miss Piggy, indeed!

Anyway, here is my bigger point.

This is an old story, and I had read it before, but until today, I hadn't put this particular cheating "justification" together with other arguments that some commenters often post to other stories.

1) People say that cheating isn't erotic? well may for some people it is.

2) People say that once a cheater, always a cheater. While I still believe that it doesn't HAVE to be true in ALL cases, for EVERYBODY, it seems it would absolutely be true for a person who realized and experienced this added kink to the cheating behavior in and of itself.

Also I wonder about a few other things:

1) If he had accepted her multiple partners, and declared their college dating "open" to others, would this extra "cheating kink thrill" still have imprinted on her? Did his staunch adherence to monogamy actually fertilize her kink?

2) If after marriage, if HE had cheated on her, would she still get a thrill from it? Would revenge sex bring it about? (I guess it would, but...) IF they had a mutually agreed upon open marriage, would she get the same kind of thrill with a different partner? It seems that if it isn't considered cheating, then it wouldn't provide the same thrill.

but this leads into #3

3) Swingerjoe wrote an essay about swinging and open relationships. He says that the female gets a validation from new and varied partners that re-energizes her libido. Is the "cheating kink thrill" the same as the "new partner finds me sexy and desirable thrill"? I suspect that they ARE different, but probably more similar than not. If so, people who claim that it (consensual swinging) is not cheating, might ought to re-examine their partner's true motivations. If there is a power discrepancy somewhere within the mutual understanding, then that partner is STILL being cheated on. Then, it follows that either they don't care, or they just don't realize it.

OK, sorry that all of this goes way off topic for Bob's story, but I felt I needed to share these thoughts. A partner who is sexually aroused JUST by the act of cheating alone, might just prove out to be the worst kind of offender to deal with.

Just stuff to think about......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why?

My problem with the story is that Jim is an idiot. Why the helldid he take Laura back after finding out that she had been cheating on him while they were at college!! once a cheater always a cheater he should have known that

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tieabout 9 years ago
Your twists are always a welcome read.

When you began the story with your ending, i thought no way am I going to enjoy this, i already know the outcome, but remembering your twists.. I stuck with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can see why Jim married her

The reason is because the girl I married some 40 years ago was our 'Miss Piggy', around here. She fucked and sucked, sometimes publically. But when she decided to settle down, she became a housewife, full time mother and also helped me run our company. She went from having as much cock as she wanted to only mine and swears to this day, since the day we married, she's never even looked at another man seriously.

We are parents of two and the grandparents of 5. Our life has been a fairy tale to this point at least. I overheard her talking to a friend once, when she didn't know I was home and I heard everything from my office. Her friend asked her if she ever missed running around with a new cock anytime she wanted. My wife answered, nope, not even once, not even a little bit. She said she loved her husband more than the air she breathed and regretted with every fibre of her being, being a cheap tart easy for anyone to bang. If she could do it over again, she would still marry me but she would have came to our wedding bed a virgin, the same as I was on our wedding night.

Even in her mid-60's, she is a tiger in bed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sometimes the Miss Piggy's aren't the worst ones

The woman I married had only two boyfriends before me, although one of them, the one that relieved her of that dratted cherry, had a big fucking schlong. But he cheated on her one too many times and a few years later, her and I were married. After we married, she told me how she would be the best wife ever, that she would keep me happy at home and in bed, for the rest of our lives.

The rest of our lives was about 3 years. Then I happened to come home early when a piece of machinery at work broke down, idling all of us for the day. Seeing what I was certain was Tom's '66 Camaro outside of my home, I started to get sick. Walking in the back door, I heard what I feared, coming from the bedroom. Emptying my guncase of all my guns and storing them in my truck, I went through the house, picking up anything that was mine, and loading it in the truck. After I finished putting all my tools in my rig, I found the suitcases and a couple boxes in the garage and headed into the bedroom, to pack my clothes and personal items.

My wife screamed when I walked in. Then she started trying to get Tom from between her legs and after he rolled off, she covered herself up and began to cry. Tom cowered in the bed. Me? I just started emptying my dresser and what was in my closet, into my bags and boxes. I was just about done when my wife realized what I was done. I wasn't moving out of the bedroom, I was moving out. The moment she comprehended that, she flew out of bed and tried to hold me back. I pushed her back to the bed and told Tom to hold her there until I was gone or he'd be losing his nuts sooner than I had planned. His eyes got big but he held her tight, something not easy to do, judging by the way she clawed and bit him.

I was pulling out when she came flying out the door, thankfully wearing a bathrobe. I saw Tom come out behind her, dressed, but I could see he was cussing when he noticed his four slashed tires. I laughed to myself, just wait until he lifted the hood and when it was running again, just wait until the sugar in the tank got to that small block 400!

I left town. Just plain left. I stopped at my boss's house and since he'd been through divorce over a cheating wife, he didn't have a problem with my sudden departure. Not only did he cut my final paycheck right there, I noticed when I went to cash it, he'd given me 3 months severance! That kept me going until I found a job in a little town called Pinedale Wyoming, driving dump truck. I didn't worry about divorce, I didn't plan to remarry.

After about 4 years living there, having bought my own place with a tiny cabin on it, after I moved in, I realized I needed to do something for myself. Taking a couple weeks off work, I called a buddy and asked him if he was up for a road trip. And three days later, we pulled into my hometown in his car and I'd bought all the gas with cash. It didn't take long, just driving around, before I knew what I needed to know. The next evening, I was sitting outside a bar Tom frequented and waited. My buddy had dropped me off and went back to our camp stop at the local park to wait until midnight, if I hadn't walked back.

I caught Tom as he walked outside to his car. He'd been drinking a lot of beer, I reckon that was how he could take the damage. After I was done and he was down, I put the boots to his nuts and cock. I never said a single word to him and the fight was brutal and silent. But when I was done with him and walked away, I'd lifted my hood so he could see who it was, before walking off.

We drove home that night. It was an all nighter, but my buddy dropped me off in the late morning hours where I slept for 24 before getting back up. I waited a week before calling my parents and brother, hopeful they might mention if I was being sought after. All they mentioned was the guy who my wife had her affair with had been beaten badly and had lost his family jewels. I didn't feel bad or lose a minute of sleep, I'd promised old Tom.

My ex showed up at my cabin the next summer. Now, my cabin was and still is, tiny. 16x20' with a loft, it was plenty for me and my dog, a pointer. I was sitting on the covered front porch one Saturday morning when a car pulled in that I didn't recognize, it was my ex. The second I recognized her, I went back inside, locked the door and windows and headed out the back door, locking it too. Jumping on to my 4 wheeler I took off back into town where I stayed with a buddy until Monday night after work. When I went home, she wasn't there so I moved back in. Understand, I didn't nor do I, wish to talk with her.

She moved into Pinedale and has told people she is my wife and she plans to win me back after she had let me down in a big way. When they tell me, usually with a weirded out grin, I grin back and tell them there's no way I'll take the cheating cunt back. I see her around town every so often but now that I'm engage to be married, should I ever get divorced, she doesn't seem quite so happy. My wife to be moved in and my ex actually threatened her, making my woman laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A piggy never changes its "tail"?

She showed him her true character while they were in college. Why would he expect her to change? There were probably more men that he never caught her with. Good thing he got out when he did. Good story.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Marry Miss Piggy?

Who the fuck would marry a woman known as Miss Piggy, for the reasons she was known by that name? Whoever would be that foolish, deserves exactly what Rob got. He knew better, he could do better, and yet he went and fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed it and it is so good to see the nice guy finish on top

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
All I can say is

This was one enjoyable and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Nice.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lazy twit!!'

Alienation of affection doesn't exist in the state(s) where you set your story.

Stupido!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Hahaha!

I fucking like this one. I am drinking rum and coke but this story is pretty satisfying.Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pauline

Pauline French really gets around lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not that good

He knew Laura was a slut and a cheater, but he married her anyways. He knew about Annabelle and didn't tell his best friend Jim about her. Laura was the one that convinced later on that he shouldn't tell Jim so he should've knew she was okay with cheating.

Frankly the MC is an idiot and kinda deserved it. Well maybe not, but I certainly dnot feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD ONE

All the right elements. Gary getting back at Jim is also Rob getting back at Jim.

Rob getting his business back also must have got to Jim.

Made a nice read for me.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your heroes are plain stupid

Most of your heroes knows before getting married that the girl their girls are cheating sluts and even son they marry them any way. This story is very similar to plenty of others you wrote if you strip it to the core. You can keep giving us the same old shit onec and again or raise the bar and start writing better plots and better stories. You're a hell of a writer when you actually take the time to develop your characters and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mchigan abolished Alienation of Affection, Criminal Conversation, Seduction, . . .

. . . by statute, REVISED JUDICATURE ACT OF 1961, Act 236 of 1961; Section 600.2901, effective January 1, 1963! So Jim's suit against Mellon for Alienation Of Affection was toast. Criminal Conversation was an 18th Century way of politely saying, "fucking", (that is, of someone else's spouse) so Jim couldn't sue for that, either. Perhaps some sort of action sounding in fraud or deceit to get Jim out of the way JUST POSSIBLY MIGHT WORK IN MICHIGAN, but since the resultant actions--Mellon and Annabelle fucking, haven't been a basis for a lawsuit for nearly 50 years (at the time you wrote this), the reason for setting it up might not work either. So Jim probably doesn't recover much, if anything.

Place the setting in North Carolina in 2018, where those three torts* are still alive and well and the story flows okay. Hell, recently (2016) a North Carolina jury awarded a wife awarded Nine Million Dollars ($9,000,000.00) from her husband's mistress!

Oh, by the way, don't make a promise to marry someone in North Carolina and then not get married! That's another tort-breach of promis to marry.

_______

* A tort is a civil wrong, and not a crime. Examples are such: libel, slander, property damage, Some actions are crimes and torts. Assault & Battery is an example. The State prosecutes the crime and the batterer goes to jail if convicted. If the court imposes a fine, the money goes to the state--the victim doesn't get a penny. (Some states now allow monetary restitution to the victim-not all.) If the victim sues in the civil courts and wins, the victim gets a judgment that the batterer owes the victim $X dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: lazy twit of 6/21/17.

Sorry didn't mean to steal your thunder with my message today (2/14/18) about A of E.

But I get so riled by the idiot authors here who use that alienation of affection crap (only 7 out of 50 states have not abolished it & it's moribund in all of them except NC.)

So when I got to this first use, I stopped reading, fired out my response, and then read the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

A well written story that held my interest for the second time. And unlike many JPB stories, it had an ending although abbreviated.

I do have quibble. I'm frustrated with offended parties cutting off all communication. Why not at least listen to the voice mail/texts - she doesn't know that you didn't (or do). And it would satisfy my curiosity of wanting to know what she said.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep

Every woman will be a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Anon 4/25/18

Funny if every woman will be a lying cheating slut if she can get away with and the most recent study says that 40% of women cheat but that 60% of men do, what does that say about men. 🤔🤯😎

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Mostly I wonder ...

...why the first time she went behind Rob's back and fucked other guys (in college) was never mentioned again? That, together with her affair with Jim, would have been my first argument as to why she apparently can't be trusted in a monogamous relationship. Still it was never mentioned when Laura was busted a second time.

First, let me just say that I certainly would not be eager to just forgive and forget if this happened to me, but I agree with user timriv's post before mine. There are a gazillion readers here who would happily have every cheating woman drawn, quartered and then dumped in acid for her actions, but we rarely see anywhere near that level of vicious hatred towards any men in the same situation. Based on timriv's quoted statistics it's reasonable to assume that AT LEAST as many men are involved in cheating as there are women involved, no?

Misogyny, thy name is Hater-on-Literotica?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good JPB story with a real ending. I enjoyed this.one. On a lucky streak, five of the last six JPB stories have been good ones.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Damn it

There you go again JPB cut the ending short. Needed to finish after Rob bought the company back. And a new house with a new girl friend (soon to be wife) that hates cheaters as much as Rob.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
EVEN THO HE WASNT LAST

with his attitude the bottom is see=able and not a very long drop, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Page 1

Second story break. If he gets back with Laura after that he deserves to be made her bull's bitch for sheer dumbassery. Story over if I'm writing. One reason I don't write I suppose.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Author said

"Then you say no when I ask and I'll go looking for another girl to date. When she gets to the point she says no I'll give you a call and see how you are. If it is still no I'll find a third girl and keep repeating the process until I find one who never says no."

I say don't go back once they date someone else. No circling back. Move on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
End of page 1

Every guy needs a Robin at some point in his life. Better if it's an older woman so he doesn't screw up and fall for her. Never confuse party girls and fun fucks with wife material. As to not telling Jim about Annabelle being a slut, our leading man deserves zero loyalty from Jim.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Early page 2

Robin called her. WTF! Bitch! Get a job far away.

He doesn't do a very good job of communicating with his girlfriends does he?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Seriously?

He jumps right back into a relationship with slutzilla and figures maybe he was wrong about Annabelle. This guy has the social IQ of Sheldon Cooper.

As I've said before, I'd like to read some stories where the guy was not a complete moron for marrying the girl or continuing to date her.

Note to you young guys, never do a girl with the nickname Miss Piggy without a condom and DAMN sure don't give her your real name.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
End of page 3

Again, he deserves all that and more for not telling Jim about Annabelle but mostly for being a tee total dumbass and taking Laura back.

And yeah, the standard "it meant nothing" got old a LONG time ago.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Early page 4

She broke her promise to "forsake all others"? Well no shit. She broke every promise she ever gave starting at least in college. Most likely before that but who cares. Catch a clue and find a girl he can trust.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
EOS

Well all's well that ends well. Hopefully he's learned better how to pick'em.

Can anyone recommend some stories where the husband had no reason to think she wouldn't be a good wife. These stories where he was an obvious idiot for marrying her in the first place are becoming tiresome and trite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Howcome

How come some one who is obviously brain-dead got to college?.He is obviously brain dead for why on earth would he marry Laura after catching her and hearing her nickname.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with HowCome

The reconciliation with Miss Piggy wasn't credible. Jim's blindness to Annabelle's slutting around for years wasn't credible either.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I do like a happy ending!

Literotica is the wrong place to say this, but I'll never understand why a person can not go without sex when the one they love is away. I would never risk love for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he asked

"What went wrong"

You married a slut, that's what went wrong.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Quit reading after didn't tell Jim about Anabelle

What long time best friend doesn't tell about something that serious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rob deserved it

All of it. HE fucked over his best friend. Jim fucked Rob's wife but Rob caused his supposed best friend endless grief by not telling.

Rob is every bit the asshole and piece of shit as Laura and Jim. The difference, he is a morally superior douche bag.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Summary

Buddies Dumb and Dumber married two sluts. Eventually it all went bad. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad

And nah, you can’t blame Rob for not telling Jim about his cheating wife. Pure and simple, Rob was pussy whipped, and his wife said not to. Right or wrong that’s just the way life goes sometimes. And in a perfect world Rob would have ended up with Robin and Laura would never been heard from again anyway. But we all know how that “perfect world” thing works out.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Rob is a wimpy cuckold. He should've got rid of all her stuff, especially the pictures, ad left her smoldering wedding dress in th front yard. Jim should've had a construction accident that left him in a wheelchair. She should be homeless and selling herself. That's what cheaters deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

I like this Story a Lot . I would have told Jim about his Cheating wife . We had Hired a new guy at My CPA office . And He was the only one to tell Me about My wife Cheating . I Did fire a Few ex friends .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

This really is one of my favorite JPB stories. The revenge angle by selling half the business to the enemy is very clever! Great story! Thanks for sharing.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Every now and then JPB nails a good story but you have to read a lot of garbage he writes before you get a good one. This is a good plot, a lot of surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely one of your better stories.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Just read it again. I don't see any plot holes in this. Everything holds together. Every action is motivated. Every issue is resolved. That takes work and the author did a great job with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally , a non cuck ending from this guy .

Miraculous

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Quickest

Quickest divorce I have ever read,just two months.It took the firm's he interviewed with longer than that to decide whether to offer him a job.At that rate how do they stay in business.?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor. Why did he ever get back together with Laura? She was such a slut! He also should have clued in his FRIEND Jim about Annabelle's cheating as soon as he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very nice story, Bob, thanks for bringing it. I think if I were Rob, though, I’d still take one of those jobs out of that town. Get the heck away from the scene of the crime. Great story though.

5 stars

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany9 days ago

Plausible if you look at the big picture, not every detail needs to be realistic. Thank you very much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

He’s not a nice guy. He didn’t warn his friend before he got married to a slut, and he didn’t tell his friend that the wife continued to be slutty!

/

None of the main characters in this story are decent people. They’re all horrible. Not one person followed the Golden Rule.

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS