Laura Learns Her Husband's Secrets Ch. 06

Story Info
Prof Thompson disciplines all three girls.
4.1k words
3.88
14.9k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Learns Her Husband's Secrets Ch. 06

By Leslie Jones

[This story involves severe disciplining--spanking and caning--as well as humiliation and bodily functions. If any of this offends you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

*

Laura and Jack were now enjoying their marriage: she was in her late 40s, he in his early 50s. Some years earlier, when she had found that he was visiting sites on his computer that featured female domination and men being forced to receive and ingest piss, shit, and menses, Laura took control and relegated Jack to a totally submissive status.

After many years during which Jack was completely dominated and humiliated by Laura, her niece Elaine and Elaine's friend, Cynthia, Laura realized that she still loved her husband and they reconciled. As it happened, each had the opportunity to punish the other and it cleared the air quite a bit.

Laura and Jack were having a pleasant dinner at home one summer night when she told Jack she was embarrassed to have overspent on her credit card that month.

"Honey, I would feel better if you would take down my pants and spank me," Laura asked in a small voice.

"We'll deal with it after dinner," Jack replied. After they had finished eating, he said, "Go into the living room and get ready."

Laura knew that this meant standing deep in the corner of the living room with her panties pulled down to her knees and her skirt unzipped and removed. She set the tweed skirt on a chair and stood placidly in the corner with her bare bottom greeting Jack when he walked into the room.

Jack had taken to using the little black graphite rod that his wife had tormented him with for so many years. He brandished it as he walked up behind her. He poked it between her legs and Laura knew she needed to move her legs apart. He ran it through her furrow between her legs and then softly poked the tip into her puckered anal rosette. Laura always flinched when she felt the rod enter her most private opening.

Then he took her by the hand walked her slowly, her panties at her knees, to his spanking chair. He sat down and she lay across his lap. She had not had a chance to relieve herself in the bathroom and was now worrying that she might disgrace herself during the punishment.

"You know that we do not postpone punishment here when anyone has not bothered to anticipate their personal needs," Jack said a trifle pompously.

Laura gritted her teeth and tried to hold on. Jack began rubbing her broad bottom. He insinuated his finger between her legs and poked it into her vaginal opening which made it even harder for her to press those muscles to keep from leaking pee. She now just wished he'd get on with the spanking. It did always make her feel better now to have been disciplined when she felt she deserved it, but it wouldn't help her much if she had an embarrassing accident.

Finally, he put the rod down and began spanking her. Jack did not warm up. He spanked hard right from the start and Laura grimaced and then groaned and then cried out as the spanks reddened her lovely bottom cheeks. She was in fine shape for her late 40s, she thought, and yet here she was across her husband's lap like a naughty teen.

Jack found that although he admittedly enjoyed spanking his wife, he loved her even more. He loved too that she wanted to be disciplined when she misbehaved. He was planning to use the rod next but decided he should be more magnanimous. He reached behind himself and picked up from the sideboard a medium-sized bowl.

He set it on the floor and told Laura she could squat over it and relieve herself now. He watched as his wife slowly squatted over the bowl and recognized that there would be no comfortable position in which she could pee, so she just managed to release her pee, which then burst out of her crotch right down into the bowl where it foamed until finally dropping off.

Jack handed her a generous pack of toilet tissue and Laura wiped herself, another stinging embarrassment. Then she returned to lie across her husband's lap, and he resumed spanking her. He did not spank for as long as he felt he might have been justified in doing because of the years he spent being treated as less than a man by her. He still loved her and when he stopped, as he saw her bottom growing ever redder, he helped her stand and then took her in his arms, hugged her tightly, and kissed her deeply on the lips.

He was elated that Laura responded by kissing him, too, and even venturing to extend her tongue into his mouth. Then she allowed him to cradle her in his arms and helped her pull up her panties, put on her skirt, and walk with him to their bedroom.

* * *

Laura was surprised to receive a phone call one afternoon from her niece Elaine. Elaine was now 19 years old and a sophomore at the university Laura had attended. She learned that redhaired Elaine had been called in by her professor in Women's Studies. Kathryn Thompson, and firmly informed that she was going to be reported to the Proctor of the university for submitting work that another person had written. It turned out that Elaine's roommate, Cynthia, a smaller but slim and attractive auburn-haired sophomore, who was also 19 years old, had been called in for the same offense.

Elaine pleaded for both of them with a highly angered Prof. Thompson. She told her that they were entranced by her course and that they felt they were incapable of satisfying her. Thus, they had "borrowed" some analyses by a well-known scholar in the field.

"It was totally idiotic," Prof. Thompson excoriated the two girls, "because you should have known that her prose would be instantly recognized by almost anyone who has spent more than an hour reading women's studies literature."

But finally, Elaine had made some headway in convincing Prof. Thompson that she was willing and able to undergo correction by her Aunt Laura, who was a distinguished graduate of the university. She added that the professor was invited to witness the correction. Elaine was certain this would lead Prof. Thompson to conclude that the girls were being sufficiently punished for their stupidity as well as their offense.

Elaine now explained to her aunt what she had promised. Her aunt was furious with her and said she deserved to be expelled. Elaine broke down and finally said mournfully, "Aunt Laura, if Prof. Thompson believes you can punish us properly, I wish you could see yourself clear to at least try out this solution. I don't think you really want us to be expelled."

Laura had been frowning during this entire presentation. Then she surprised Elaine and Cynthia by leaving the room and returning with Jack. The girls had had nothing but contempt for Jack and had treated him harshly when Laura had used them as babysitters. Now he was standing next to Laura with an assured manner.

Laura explained, "You need to know that Jack and I have reconciled. We are equals in this marriage." Elaine and Cynthia had trouble restraining themselves from urging Laura to rethink this decision but realized that they were in no position to suggest any such course to her now.

"I think that the best punishment for both of you will be for you to be disciplined in front of Prof. Thompson by Jack," Laura pronounced as the girls shuddered in horror. "In fact, I have telephoned her and invited her here to witness your punishment. She is on her way."

Elaine made one last plea for Laura to change her mind and punish them herself. It fell on deaf ears as Laura curtly informed her that if she kept complaining, she would send Elaine and Cynthia back to Prof. Thompson with a recommendation that she award them failing grades in her course.

Prof. Thompson rang the doorbell and Laura opened the door. She welcomed the attractive, ash-blond, 35-year-old instructor and ushered her inside. Before joining the rest, the two huddled for a moment while Laura explained what she had in mind for the girls' punishment,

"Let me give you a different picture," Kathryn Thompson responded. "I have no issue with your husband but for girls studying with me, I'd prefer, frankly, that they be disciplined by a woman. I am definitely capable of administering a stiff spanking and caning to them and the worst part for them after the pain in their bottoms will be that a man will be watching them being punished on their bare behinds. Moreover, I can't touch them at the university but here it's a different story."

"If you're willing to do that," Laura answered, "I think it would work perfectly and besides, it was your course that they sought to undermine."

"Indeed," Kathryn smiled. They walked together into the living room.

"I have decided that you will be disciplined by Prof. Thompson," Laura announced. "I will only say that she has advised me that she would be unable to do this at the university but here, you are all on your own, or I should say, under my authority. Professor, I believe we are ready for you."

Elaine and Cynthia were totally nonplussed. They had never expected that Kathryn Thompson herself would be punishing them for their offense. But after all, they both thought, it surely makes sense. She was the person against whom they had cheated. And they did have such respect for her.

"Now, girls," Kathryn began, "I hope you know that I've been very upset by what you did. First, it was not right. Second, you should have known you would be found out. Third, I'm quite grateful to Laura for agreeing to turn this over to me. Now I want you to unzip and remove your skirts and your blouses."

She stood tall and confident as always while the two girls scurried to comply with her order. They now stood before her in bras, panties, socks, and shoes. Then they pointed to Jack and Elaine said, "Professor, does he have to be here?"

"Indeed, he does," Prof. Thompson answered. "Laura is permitting him to be present because she has redesigned a mature relationship with her husband. My course is not anti-men; it is instead an opportunity for women to develop healthy relationships with each other and with men as well."

She then sat down in a firm solid chair Laura had pulled out into the center of the room. Then with her finger she pointed to Elaine and indicated she should come stand in front of her. When Elaine complied, Prof. Thompson pulled down the young woman's panties, disclosing her shaved pudendum. Elaine was embarrassed to be bared in front of Laura and Jack, especially the latter. But she had no time to worry because she was gently placed across Kathryn Thompson's tweed-skirted lap.

Kathryn started spanking lightly and gradually increased the power of her slaps. Elaine's pale bottom grew red quickly. Then the professor reached into her handbag and withdrew her favorite small black rod. She lay it on Elaine's bottom, drew it up, and snapped it on the already red bottom. Elaine screamed. She screamed less as she received further strokes. Kathryn stopped after about twenty strokes and Elaine's bottom was blotched with marks from the rod, and she was crying in stifled sobs.

Kathryn told her to stand and go stand facing the corner with her panties still down.

"Do I have to do that?" Elaine wailed.

"For complaining," Prof. Thompson snapped, "you will go to the corner with your panties down, face me, and place your hands behind your neck."

Elaine was too scared that Kathryn might resume the punishment, so she quickly did what she was told. The worst part in being made to expose her front to them all was that she could see Jack feasting his eyes on her.

Jack was thinking back to when he was made to provide oral service to Elaine and feared that he might suffocate because he had to get his nose and mouth into her thin-lipped pussy so that his air access was very limited. Now he stared at the pussy that had frightened him so much back then. It was visible as a narrow slit between Elaine's slender legs. When Jack found himself imagining that he was back between her legs and sucking within her thin labia where he feared he would not be able to breathe, he realized that he was dribbling inside his underpants. Elaine's pussy also was dripping because the whole punishment and exposure experience had turned her on.

Kathryn now summoned Cynthia to her lap and went through what in essence was the same procedure. Cynthia had a somewhat broader bottom and took longer for Kathryn to produce a thoroughly reddened set of cheeks. Finally, she was dispatched to another corner but allowed to face the corner.

Jack and Laura were standing together and holding hands. Prof. Thompson stood up and walked over to chat with them, leaving the girls in their corners. Elaine tried to look away from them all and her face had become as red as her now-hidden bottom. She also was panicking because she felt how wet she had become between her legs from the excitement stirred by her being spanked and whipped in front of her aunt and uncle, and by Professor Thompson no less.

Prof. Thompson walked over to where she could stand and speak with the two girls, whom she told to come over near her. She spoke softly to them so that Laura and Jack couldn't overhear. Laura sensed that Kathryn wanted private time with them, and she escorted Jack from the room.

Kathryn smiled at both Elaine and Cynthia; then she told them that she felt they had taken their punishment well. She said that she had been very disappointed in them because they had been attentive students and she was sorry they had stooped to the misbehavior they had.

Elaine was now on the verge of more tears, but she rallied enough to thank Prof. Thompson on her behalf and Cynthia's. Cynthia joined her in thanking her for making this their punishment, They both still were very pleased not to have been spanked by Jack.

But Prof. Thompson had one more item to cover.

"You probably have wondered how this all will sort itself out in terms of your grades in the course," she said, and they both shivered in fear of what might now be coming down on them. "I have given it some thought," she went on. "Traditionally, academic dishonesty is punished by denial of any credit for the course. This is normally reflected as a failure. However, I have decided to mitigate that penalty for you both.

"I have decided that the penalty will be to give each of you a passing grade but barely passing. The passing grade at the university is 65. You will each receive 65 and thus get credit for the course. It will not help your average but many in the past who found themselves in this situation received grades of Zero, which does quite a bit more harm. I hope you feel this is appropriate," she concluded.

Realizing that they had been given a break, Elaine quickly thanked Prof. Thompson. She added that both of them were sorry, as Cynthia nodded her agreement, and had learned that this was something they should never even think about doing ever again.

"You both can now retrieve your skirts and blouses, oh, and do pull up your panties," Kathryn smilingly told them. She then escorted them to the front room, where she told Laura and Jack that she was going to let them leave without further ado, if that was all right with Laura. Laura speedily nodded that it was fine and thanked her.

"I'm going to see them out and then I'll be back to discuss this with you," Kathryn said, in a voice that sounded stern.

When she returned, she said, "Laura, I think you gave those girls too much authority over your husband. I gather that you two have reconciled, but I may be so bold as to suggest that you went too far. I'm glad that you decided to change your attitude and your behavior. Do you think you would feel better if I gave you a touch of disciplining now?"

Laura was surprised but aroused by the prospect of this outstanding woman taking Laura's panties down and spanking her, even if Jack had spanked her quite recently.

"What you said was correct, Professor," Laura said plainly. "I am at your disposal."

"Jack," Prof. Thompson went on, turning to address him, "I realize that you were mistreated for quite some time, but I was not pleased to see you staring at Elaine's bare genitals when I sent her to the corner."

"I'm sorry," Jack said slowly. "I guess I was still amazed that this young woman who had tortured me was getting her just deserts, so I reverted to behaving as I had when I got into trouble with Laura originally. It shouldn't have happened, but I'm prepared to be punished for it."

"Very well," the business-like Kathryn said, "I'm going to discipline Laura and yes, you can watch. And yes, you can stare at your wife's charms all you want because you two are married to each other. But after I have disciplined her, she is going to discipline you for reverting to your past behavior that got you into trouble."

Jack was surprised at this turn of events but accepted that it was inevitable. He cursed himself silently for being so fixated on watching Elaine's little pussy that had tortured him. He was ready, however, to have his wife spank him, because after all, he had just spanked her.

Prof. Thompson walked them back to the living room, sat in her chair, and ordered Laura to remove all her clothing except her panties, and Jack to bare himself except for his undershorts. They both quickly disrobed as instructed.

Laura stood now in front of Kathryn, who slipped her fingers into the waistband of Laura's pretty, patterned panties and pulled them down just below her bottom. Kathryn had discerned from her research that women generally felt worse about having their panties down below their bottom or at their knees than at their ankles or off entirely. It showed that they were in a disciplinary situation.

She had Laura lie across her lap and began to spank her, noticing that her bottom was already pink from the early castigation. She had Laura tell her in a whisper why she had been spanked and by Jack. Kathryn ran her finger between Laura's legs and felt her wetness. She smiled and said that she was pleased that being punished by her had excited Laura. Laura blushed deeply but did not respond.

After Laura's thorough spanking, she was barely able to proceed when Jack lay across her lap, following her lowering of his undershorts to just below his bottom. Laura spanked Jack hard and warned him that he had better control himself and not soil her skirt. Somehow Jack, who was highly aroused by being spanked in front of the famous Women's Studies professor, managed to get through the spanking without dripping precum or spurting.

Kathryn now told Jack to bend over the end of the couch with undershorts down, Prof. Thompson took out her cane, which had been tucked into her handbag, and handed it to Laura, who swished it through the air so Jack could see it. He winced.

"You will count each stroke and thank me for it," Laura said coolly.

She gave Jack the first and he managed to gasp, "One, thank you, Ma'am", and then he got a similar stinger on the middle of his bottom. It hurt so much that he could hardly speak but managed to gasp "One" and he was surprised when Laura gave him the next stroke, striking him at the very base of his bottom, the most sensitive spot.

Jack screamed and jumped up from the sheer pain. He now learned that his wife was still was a relentless disciplinarian. She was not about to allow Jack's strong reactions to reduce the imposition.

"You have earned two extras for leaving position," she said calmly. "Get back across the end of the couch or there will be further strokes added."

This frightened Jack and he rushed back to get into position on the end of the couch to place his bottom for Laura's merciless wielding of Prof. Thompsons supple thin cane.

Laura now gave Jack a low stroke and he only managed to say, "Three, thank you, Ma'am" before she delivered a stinger across the other strokes, which had him screaming, "Four, thank you, Ma'am".

12