Laura Learns Her Husband's Secrets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stop counting for the rest of your punishment," Laura said sternly. She stood behind him and aimed the cane at Jack's red bottom. Then she began applying the cane, three times in a row, diagonally across the other strokes. Jack screamed but somehow held position and was glad he didn't have to count these painful strokes.

Laura moved slightly to deliver three similar strokes to Jack's mottled bottom, and he couldn't repress his wails as the weals appeared on it.

"You now have the two extras, Jack," Laura announced.

Jack was recalling how severe his wife had been for so long as he gritted his teeth. Laura stood directly behind him, drew the cane back, and fired two searing strokes right across the middle of his battered bottom. Somehow Jack held on, although he longed to escape this torture.

Laura told him he could get up and recover his clothes. She smiled at him and somehow, he was glad this was over.

"You both took your punishments very well," Prof. Thompson told them.

"I'm sorry I had to give you the extras, Jack," Laura said, "but I had to respond to your jumping up."

"I'm sorry, Laura and Kathryn," Jack said, still sobbing, "it just hurt so much."

"I think you two have both learned from this experience, as did Elaine and Cynthia," Prof. Thompson said.

"Thank you for disciplining them and us," Laura responded, and Jack nodded his agreement.

"I hope you will be happy to give me what I have found to be a good acknowledgement of your appreciation for my disciplining," Prof. Thompson said with a smile, as the couple wondered what she had in mind.

"I want each of you to bend toward me after I bare my bottom and give me a deep kiss as far into my bottom-hole as your tongue can go," Kathryn said without showing any emotion.

Jack thought this was some more sick stuff from this crazed but seemingly sane woman, but he knew when he was licked, then realized that it was she who would be...licked, that is.

Laura had no special resistance to kissing another woman's anal opening, although she didn't really like being exposed to that part of anyone's body.

Kathryn rucked up her skirt in the rear and slipped her stylish pale blue hicut panties down just below her bottom to give them room to get their face between her gorgeous bottom cheeks. First, Jack approached and bent to place his face into her bottom crack and pushed his tongue into her puckered hole as it eased to receive him. He gave her a very deep kiss and tasted the funky smell of her rectum.

He withdrew and his wife followed in nosing between Kathryn's bum cheeks and then licking her bottom-hole and aiming her tongue into the wet, somewhat smelly hole as she kissed it. She felt that her tongue had a coating of Kathryn's residue on it when she pulled it out.

Kathryn pulled up her panties and let her skirt down.

"Thank you for that," she said with a broad smile. "I suspect it was a new experience for you, but I find it ends any disciplinary session on a good note." She meant, of course, that they were showing her the respect she felt she had coming.

"We should plan on getting together like this next Friday evening," she told them, without asking whether this was agreeable to them.

Both Laura and Jack merely responded with a "Yes, Professor, and thank you."

12