Laura Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a drink of my wine as Benjamin stood and said, "Yes goddess."

I pulled my feet off of Paul and put them on the floor. I said, "Okay Paul it's time to see if you are useful at all. Benjamin has picked out a nice red nail polish for my toes. See it there. Pick it up."

Paul took the small glass bottle of polish off the floor and I said, "Stand up and face me."

He stood directly in front of me and his cock was still hard. I said, "Shake the polish as hard as you can, up and down."

I giggled as I watched his erection bob up and down. I took another drink of my wine as I looked at Paul's naked body. After a couple minutes he started to slow down. I smiled said, "Keep going. Shake harder." He shook harder and his cock continued bouncing up and down.

Benjamin returned and I said, "Spread out the hand towel on the floor in front of me."

Benjamin complied and then I pointed to the floor beside my chair. He knelt next to me. I said, "Okay Paul that's enough. Get on your knees."

I put my right foot flat on the towel. I said to Paul, "Open the polish and start with my pinky toe."

I kept my foot on the floor so he had to get down on his knees and elbows to paint my nails. I said, "Keep your eyes on my feet."

I continued to enjoy my wine as I watched Paul's efforts. After a minute I slowly moved my left foot and spread my legs apart. I was not surprised when Paul took the bait and glanced at my hairless pussy. I said, "Eyes down!"

He quickly looked down again. I was having fun teasing him. My naked vagina only two feet from his face but no permission to look at it. He finished my pinky toe and moved to the next one. Again he stole a glance at my treasure. I scolded him, "Paul! I said keep your eyes down!"

Paul jumped and refocused on my feet. I turned to Benjamin and said, "Slave, go to my bedroom and bring me some black cotton panties."

Benjamin arose and said, "Yes goddess."

As he walked away I said to Paul, "You can't handle the temptation can you?"

Paul said, "I'm sorry goddess but you are so beautiful."

I smirked and said, "I know. I'm going to have to cover my pussy because you can't control yourself."

Benjamin returned with my panties and said, "Here they are goddess."

I pulled my right foot away from Paul and swung it toward Benjamin. I said, "Help me put them on. Watch the wet nail polish."

He gingerly stretched the right side of the panties around my toes. Then I swung my left leg to him and he pulled the panties up to my knees. I stood and allowed him to pull them all the way up. I adjusted them slightly and sat back in front of Paul. I said, "There, now you can look at my crotch as much as you want.

As Paul continued working on my right foot I began questioning him. I queried, "So Paul tell me about your dating history."

He kept working on my toes as he said, "Well I've been single for a few months now. My last girlfriend broke up with me. She said I wasn't alpha enough for her. Whatever that means. I have dated a handful of girls."

I said, "How many have you slept with?"

Paul said, "Three."

I continued, "So you've been single for three months."

Paul said, "That's right."

I said, "Look at me Paul."

He stopped painting my nails and looked at me. I said, "So tell me. How often do you masturbate?"

He hesitated and looked down at my foot. I said, "Get up on your knees."

I noticed that he was not fully erect. I leaned forward and grasped his cock and held it gently. He quickly got hard again. I continued, "Paul, I need you to be completely honest with me. I know you masturbate. Any guy who takes the time to shave his pubic hair, jacks off. I want to know how often you do it."

He did not respond. I gently squeezed his penis and said, "I'm not going to ask again. You realize tonight is an evaluation. If you fail you will never see me again."

Paul looked at me and said, "Two or three times a week."

I released his cock and sat back. I took another drink of wine and said, "See, that wasn't too difficult was it?"

Paul smiled and said, "No goddess Laura."

I said, "Let me give you some advice. You should stop masturbating. If I accept you as my slave, orgasms will become a rare treat. You need to get used to being horny all the time. Isn't that right slave Benjamin?"

Benjamin nodded, "Yes goddess."

I pointed to my toes and said, "Continue."

When Paul finished my right toes I switched feet and said, "Okay now my left foot but faster. Don't get any polish on the towel."

As he started my left foot I continued questioning him, "So you are interested in serving me?"

Paul nodded, "Yes goddess Laura. Very much."

I said, "What makes you think you would be a good slave?"

Paul said, "We'll, I'm pretty good in bed."

I burst out laughing. When I calmed down I said, "Benjamin tell Paul how many times you have had sex with me."

Benjamin said, "Zero."

I chuckled and said, "Yep, and tell him how many times you expect to have sex with me in the future."

Again Benjamin said, "Zero."

I continued, "Paul you aren't looking for a domme, you are looking for a girlfriend. I will never be your girlfriend. Look at you, naked on your knees painting my toe nails. Does it seem like you are on a date right now?"

Paul's face turned red with embarrassment. I peeked under him and could see that his cock revealed his true feelings. It remained rock hard and was pulsing up and down with his pounding heart.

I continued, "Any time you spend with me will be as my servant. My slave who tends to my needs and does whatever I say. Now, I ask again, what makes you think you would be a good slave?"

Paul stopped painting my nails and looked up at me. He said, "I have never been happier to be anywhere than I am right now at your feet. All I can say is that I will try my hardest to be a good slave to you."

I cocked my head thoughtfully to the side and said, "Hmm. Not bad Paul. Not bad at all."

After he finished with my left foot I said, "Ok close the polish." He put the top on the polish and I put my feet side by side, flat on the towel.

I said, "Blow on my toes to dry them."

He put his face by my toes and began to blow. I said, "Closer but don't touch. Blow harder."

Is face was inches from my toes. I made him blow on them for a good five minutes. Finally I said," Okay that's enough. Kneel proper."

He raised up on his knees. His cock was still hard and I could see a glisten of precum on the tip. I stood up and walked over to the footlocker. I bent down opened the combination lock and flopped the lid open. I walked back to Paul as he knelt in front of my chair. I said, "Okay Paul that's all for tonight. You are excused."

He had kind of a sad look on his face. He stayed on his knees facing me. He looked down at his throbbing cock and said, "That's all? But I thought...". He stopped talking.

I smiled and said, "Look at me Paul."

He looked up at me and I said, "You thought what? What did you expect?"

Paul said, "We'll I don't know. I just. I'm really horny and I'll do anything you want."

I crossed my arms and said, "Two things I already know. Guys are usually horny and you've been hard for an hour and a half. Also, I've not met a guy yet who doesn't do anything and everything I want."

I pointed to the foot locker and said, "What I want right now is for you to get dressed and leave."

Paul reluctantly walked over to the box and took out his underwear. He pulled them on and stretched them over his swollen cock. As he continued dressing I walked over to him and said, "Paul you have some thinking to do. You have to figure out what you want. You either want to be in my life or you don't."

I watched him zip his pants and put his belt on. Then he pulled his shirt and shoes on. Before he turned to the door I continued, "Do you want to stay alone, dreaming about what it would have been like to serve me or..."

I reached out and cupped my hand over his jean covered erection and began to rub. I said, "Or do you want to live a new life as my servant. Giving up your sexual freedom and much of your free time just to keep me happy."

Paul was quiet as he watched my hand rubbing his cock. I said, "I'll tell you what I want Paul. If you want a chance with me here's what you are going to do. I want you to hand write me a love letter and send it to me in the mail. Tell me why you want to be with me and how you can make my life better. Don't call or text me. Don't message me on Fetlife or any social media. The next time I hear from you must be a heartfelt letter, hand written in ink. Do you understand?"

Paul nodded and said, "Yes goddess Laura."

I smiled and said, "Great!"

I walked over to my front door, opened it and said, "Have a good night Paul and remember what I said. Don't play with yourself."

Paul shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yes goddess. Good night."

As he walked out I said, "Goodnight Paul." I closed the door.

I watched him out the window. After he drove away I turned and said, "Benjamin I expect to see you tomorrow morning at nine o'clock to clean my house and do my laundry."

Benjamin said, "Yes goddess."

I opened the door and he walked out. I said, "Goodnight Benjamin."

The next morning at nine o'clock Benjamin was at my front door. He was right on time for cleaning. It was a weekly routine to which we had grown accustom. I said, "Good morning slave. Do you realize you have been officially serving me for six months now?"

Benjamin said, "Yes goddess. Thank you for allowing me to serve."

I said, "You're welcome slave. Come in and get started."

That night I was going out to dinner with a few coworkers. Three women, one of whom was married one divorced and the third single. They were all older than me by at least five years.

Later in the day slave Benjamin had been toiling away for four hours cleaning my house. I was relaxing in my comfy clothes on my recliner. I was playing on Twitter when slave Benjamin appeared next to me wearing only his locked collar and black underwear covering his chastity cage. I ignored him for several minutes until I reached a stopping point. I said, "Yes slave?"

Benjamin said, "Your laundry is folded and put away. I finished deep cleaning your bathroom and kitchen Goddess Laura."

Without looking at Benjamin I replied, "I'll inspect your work later."

I held up my empty glass and said, "Get me more ice water."

Benjamin took the glass and said, "Yes Goddess Laura."

He returned a minute later and offered me the ice water. I accepted it and took a long drink. Then I looked at slave Benjamin's underwear as he stood next to me. There was a large wet spot on the front. I said, "Slave, did you spill water on yourself?"

Benjamin said, "No Goddess."

I said, "Wow, you are really dripping precum. You must be so frustrated. Are your balls aching?"

Benjamin replied, "Yes Goddess Laura but I don't mind. It reminds me of you."

I said, "Well aren't you such a sweetheart? You know I only allow you to wear your underwear so you don't drip all over my floor right?"

Benjamin said, "Yes Goddess."

I reached over and pulled down the front of his underwear and hooked them under his balls. I said, "How do you like your stainless steel cage now that you've had for a few months."

Benjamin said, "It's more comfortable than the old plastic cage."

I said, "That's perfect. Now I can keep you locked up for weeks at a time." I looked up at him and continued, "Or even months."

Benjamin agreed, "Yes goddess Laura."

I pulled his underwear back up over his cage. Then I pointed at the lotion on the end table and said, "Get the lotion and massage my feet."

Benjamin retrieved the lotion and knelt in front of me on the hardwood floor. He squirted some lotion in his hand and used both hands to warm it. Once it was warm he began massaging my right foot. He was trained well enough that he didn't need instruction. He knew what I liked.

I said, "Slave, I'm going to increase your monthly tribute to $300. Is that going to be a problem?"

Benjamin replied, "No Goddess Laura. That is fine."

I continued, "Slave, when you're done with my feet I'll inspect your cleaning. If you did a good job I'll let you masturbate before you go home."

Benjamin said, "Thank you Goddess."

I watched him obediently serving me as I enjoyed his efforts. I was thinking back to how I found Benjamin on the local vanilla dating site MetroDate.com. I had not logged in to my account for months. I decided to login and check it. I had several hundred messages.

I thought about just deleting all the messages to kind of start over. Then I had an idea. I was thinking back to my first orgasm which was given to me by my college roommate Leesa. I still considered it my best orgasm ever. It occurred to me that a woman would make a wonderful slave.

I adjusted my message filters to show only messages from women. There were a couple dozen but one woman caught my attention. She had sent me one of my first messages when I joined the site. I never responded but she messaged me again eleven months later.

I reread her first message:

Screen name: [Grace_less1]

Hello my name is Grace and I'm 43 years old. Your ad struck a chord with me. It does not specifically say if you are seeking a man or woman so I thought I would respond. I'm a widowed mother of two adult children. At this stage of my life I find myself with a lot of free time. Too much free time. I'm hoping to find someone who fits my life today. I would love to meet you.

I opened her profile. She had several photos. My first thought was that she was very healthy looking. She had thick brown hair, cut rather short.

In one of her photos she was on a beach in a conservative one piece bathing suit. She was petite with small breasts. She had her arms around two young men who I presumed to be the "two adult children" she mentioned in her message.

Another photo was a bathroom mirror selfie. She was wearing running clothes. It was obvious that she kept herself in shape.

Then I read Grace's second message.

Screen name: [Grace_less1]

Hello again. I messaged you almost a year ago and I notice that your profile is still active. I'm very interested in meeting you. If you are still looking I would love to talk to you. Please call or text me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Based on my gut feeling I guessed that Grace was a closet lesbian. Or possibly she was simply curious. In any case she was lonely and she had reached out to me twice. After all she hadn't found anyone in the year since she first messaged me.

Even more, she gave me her phone number which was unusual. That seemed a little desperate. Desperation was the kind of quality I looked for in a potential slave. I would need to meet with her and evaluate her in person before I could tell if she'd be suitable.

I looked down at Benjamin and said, "Switch feet."

He said, "Yes Goddess." He warmed another squirt of lotion in his hands and began work on my left foot.

I said, "Tell me slave. Do you think I should take on a female slave?"

Benjamin did not take his eyes off my foot as he worked. He replied, "If it pleases goddess."

I spoke out loud, more to myself than Benjamin, "Oh, it pleases goddess."

I picked up my phone to call Grace. Before entering her number I dialed *67 to block my number from appearing on her caller ID. It rang several times and went to voicemail. I was not surprised. Few people answer calls from anonymous numbers. I listened to her voicemail greeting, "Hello, you have reached the voicemail of Grace Hawkins. Please leave me a message and I will return your call." I left her a voicemail and hung up.

Meanwhile Grace had just finished a hard workout on the step machine at the health club. She was using her headphones to listen to music on her phone. She was stretching in front of the mirror when her phone rang over her music. The caller ID displayed ANONYMOUS.

She thought about answering it for a moment but decided against it. She was tired of telemarketer calls. A minute later she sat on the floor to stretch her legs and her phone chimed. She saw that she had a voicemail.

She pressed the "Play Voicemail" button. The audio came through her headphones to both ears. Laura's voice sounded as though it was inside her head. Almost like her own thoughts.

She got butterflies in her stomach as she heard Laura's voice, "Hello Grace. My name is Laura. I am LauraLove1995. I will try calling you one more time, tomorrow afternoon. I hope you don't miss my call."

Grace's heart started racing. She had thought a lot about Laura over the previous year. Her well-hidden feelings began to well up again. She wished she could see Laura's face. She had fantasized what it would be like to be with a woman. Any woman. Now she had a voice to go along with her fantasy.

I was satisfied with my foot massage. I said, "Okay slave Benjamin that's enough. I'm going to check all the cleaning you've done and I'll decide if you've earned an orgasm."

I was secretly hopeful that he had missed the kitchen window sill. Before I went to bed the night before, I had sprinkled a very light layer of baking flour on it. The flour was not visible on the white sill.

He followed me to the bathroom and stood in the doorway as I checked his work. After a couple minutes I said, "The bathroom looks good slave. Now on to the kitchen."

He stepped aside so I could pass him on my way to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I started at the refrigerator. I opened it and checked all the drawers and shelves. Then I checked the oven and microwave oven. Everything was sparkling.

I said, "Everything looks good so far slave. So if you pass inspection I'll unlock you for five minutes."

Benjamin said hopefully, "Thank you Goddess I would really enjoy that."

I looked closely at the floor and under the throw rug at the back door. I looked at the kitchen table and the floor under it. I could tell Benjamin was getting excited.

Finally I walked over to the window. The window glass was nice and clean. Then I placed my fingertip on the sill. I could feel the flour and I knew I had won. I dragged my fingertip several inches along the sill and looked at it. I turned to Benjamin with a frown on my face. I said, "Slave, it looks like you chose not to clean everything." I held up my finger so he could see the "dust".

He had a sad look on his face as I said, "What does that mean slave?"

Benjamin said quietly, "It means that I don't get to have an orgasm today."

I said, "Correct. Not today. But don't worry, you'll get a chance to do this again next weekend. Follow me."

He followed me to the living room. I went to the footlocker next to the front door and opened the combination lock. I opened the lid and pulled out the key to his collar. I removed his collar from his neck and dropped it in the footlocker. Then I said, "Here are your clothes. Get dressed. You are excused."

Benjamin said, "Yes Goddess Laura."

The next day was Sunday. I decided to sleep in to recharge. I didn't get up until almost 10 o'clock in the morning.

I showered and put on some yoga pants and a tee shirt. I turned on my television to catch up on the news. I made an egg white omelet and some rye toast with juice.

After eating I was thinking it would be nice to have a live in chastity slave to do this cooking and cleaning up business.

The night before, at dinner I had caught up on all the gossip at the clinic. It was fun to hang out with my coworkers. I heard that our clinic was opening an auxiliary office at the hospital.

I learned that a doctor at our clinic was gay. I heard that our boss Mary was sleeping with the HR director at the hospital. That was all the more scandalous because the HR director was also a woman.

The juiciest tidbit of the night was about the most eligible bachelor at the hospital. His name was Dr. Bradford. He was a surgeon, handsome, single and in his early thirties. I had never met him but I was secretly hoping our paths would cross. One of the ladies heard that he had never been in a long term relationship. At least not in the years he worked at the hospital. He dated some of the ladies but there was never a second date.