Laura Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon it was almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I remembered my voicemail to Grace. I told her I'd call her in the afternoon. It was time.

The previous night Grace had not slept well. She could not stop thinking about the mysterious Laura. Before bed she had taken a long bath and decided to sleep in the nude. She missed her late husband. He always doted on her and took care of her sexual needs. Now that she was alone she did occasionally "take matters into her own hands" but she missed his touch. His fingers, his mouth and tongue.

Now it was after noon and she was trying to read on her couch. She was very tired from her lack of sleep. She put her book down and closed her eyes just to rest them.

She was awakened by ringing. She opened her eyes and realized her phone was ringing. Momentarily confused she looked at the time. It was 2 o'clock.

She looked at her phone and the caller ID displayed ANONYMOUS. Her heart skipped a beat as she grabbed it and hit the Answer button. She tried to calm herself as she answered, "Hello, Grace Hawkins speaking."

After Grace answered I paused just for a moment and said, "Yes, hello Grace. My name is Laura. You sent me your phone number on the Metrodate website. I hope you don't mind that I called."

Grace said, "No, no. Not at all. I've been looking forward to your call. I've been hoping to get a chance to talk to you."

I said, "Actually I'd prefer to meet in person. If that's okay with you?"

Grace continued, "Yes that would be great. I mean I'd prefer that over talking on the phone as well."

I said, "Good. Are you free this afternoon?"

Grace said, "Yes, yes. I'm free all afternoon."

I said, "How about we meet for an early dinner. How close are you to the Salad Bowl near Prairie View Mall?"

Grace said, "Oh I love their Caesars salad with chicken. I'm about twenty five minutes from there."

I continued, "Meet me there at 4 o'clock. I'll be wearing a hot pink tee shirt and black running pants."

Grace said, "Okay Laura. I'll see you at four."

Grace spent most of the next hour agonizing over what to wear. She had never met a strange woman for dinner. Let alone a woman that she hoped to... she couldn't even complete the thought in her own head. How could she possibly go through with... Then again, she wanted this for so long. Even when her husband was still alive.

Finally, she decided it was logical to mimic what Laura was going to wear. She wore black running pants and a gray tee shirt.

It was 4 o'clock. Grace was waiting in line to order her salad. I had seen Grace walking into the restaurant and recognized her from her picture. I put my hand on Grace's shoulder and said, "You must be Grace."

Grace turned and looked. Laura was even more beautiful than she had hoped. And taller. Laura was six inches taller than Grace. She couldn't help but look her up and down.

Soon we were seated in a cozy booth in the corner. We made small talk about the weather and exercise, running and how we like to keep in shape. She learned that I was a Physician Assistant. I learned that she had always been a homemaker.

Finally I cut to the chase and said, "So Grace, tell me. You were married and raised your kids. Now you are having dinner with a younger woman that you met on a dating site. What are you hoping for?

I watched Grace blush as she struggled to answer but she couldn't find the words.

I picked up my cell phone and typed in a text and hit send. I looked at Grace and said, "I just texted you with my number, not blocked. Once you are ready, call me."

Grace felt the text come in to her phone which was in her thigh pocket. I picked up my tray. As I walked away I looked at Grace over my shoulder and said, "It was nice to meet you Grace Hawkins."

Grace watched Laura walk away. She marveled at her body. She was mad at herself for not being honest with Laura. And for not being honest with herself. She had been wanting to sleep with a woman for years. She just didn't know where to start. What to say or do. She was comfortable leading her husband but she was at a loss with women. She wanted to move forward but she needed guidance.

She pulled out her phone and read Laura's text, "I know you want to taste me. Call me when you are ready to ask for it."

Grace was shocked. She quickly locked her phone and looked around to see if anyone was close enough to read it. Satisfied that no one could have seen it she put her phone back in her pocket and hurried home.

Back on her couch her mind was racing. She read Laura's text again, "I know you want to taste me. Call me when you are ready to ask for it."

Dinner had not gone the way Grace expected. Then again, she hadn't known what to expect. Laura was exactly right. She did want to taste her. She wanted to eat her pussy. She knew it and this was her chance.

She practiced saying it out loud just so she could hear herself say it, "Laura I want to taste your pussy." She thought again then said out loud, "Laura I want to eat your pussy."

She looked at the clock. It was only 6pm. She decided it was now or never. She would call Laura right now, before she lost her nerve.

She opened Laura's text and quickly added her as a contact. Then she touched the phone number. She held the phone to her ear and heard it ringing. Laura picked up the phone, "Hello Grace, so you've thought it over?"

Grace paused for a long time and finally said, "Yes."

I said, "Grace, I don't like to be kept waiting."

Grace snapped out of it and said, "Uh I'm sorry. Laura I want to eat your pussy."

I took a dramatic pause to play on Grace's uncertainty. Then I said, "That was a statement. You need to ask me, politely."

Grace said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Laura, may I please eat your pussy?"

Rather than answer I continued to toy with my new pet. I said, "So you have never done anything like this correct?"

Grace confirmed, "No, never."

I continued, "In your honest opinion would you consider yourself to be trainable?"

Grace noticed Laura's choice of word but tried to gloss over it. She said, "Yes I believe I am."

I said, "I'm sorry Grace. You believe you are what?"

Grace said, "Trainable. I believe I'm trainable."

I said, "Well that is good news because I am able to train you. Would you like that?"

Grace paused. She had been wanting it for so long. She said, "Yes. I would like that very much."

I continued, "Are you free tonight?"

Grace was caught off guard but then said, "Yes. I'm free tonight."

I said, "Get a pen and paper to write down my address."

After Grace had my address I said, "I want to start by seeing how well you follow directions. We shall start exactly at 7 pm. I want you standing on my front porch exactly at 7 o'clock. Not a minute earlier or later. Don't knock. Don't ring my doorbell. Front porch, 7 o'clock. Do you understand?

Grace said, "I understand."

I said, "Good. See you soon."

Grace added Laura's address to her phone contact and then used Google maps to see where it was. Laura lived less than ten minutes from Grace. She planned to leave at 6:30 to find Laura's house and make sure she was on time. She didn't not want to mess this up by being late.

Meanwhile Laura was home thinking about what she was going to do to Grace during their first meeting.

I wanted to set a tone of authority. I had a sense that Grace was simply searching for female intimacy. What Grace didn't know is that I planned to dominate her. To turn her into my personal pet.

I considered showering but then I thought better of it. Besides, Grace knew what she wanted. She had never been with a woman and she had been building up the experience in her mind for years. I decided to not shower and stay in what I had been wearing all day. I was counting on the idea that Grace would enjoy me this way more than fresh out of the shower.

At 6:55pm I was lounging on my couch. I had removed Benjamin's collar from the foot locker by the door and I left it empty with the lid open. I had my smartphone and was using it to watch my front door camera. A gray car pulled in my driveway. I watched the time on my phone as Grace sat in her car until 6:59pm.

As 7:00pm was approaching Grace got out of her car and walked up my steps. She walked up and stood on my porch and waited. This was a win for me. Grace was obviously nervous as she stood on the porch facing my front door. The fact that she was accepting this treatment was a good sign.

Grace kept checking the time on her phone as I let her stew. I only made her wait until 7:02 but I'm sure it seemed like ten minutes.

I opened the door and said, "Very good Grace, come in."

After she came in I closed the door and locked it. As I walked over to my couch I said, "You have a very nice body Grace."

Grace smiled and said, "Thank you, I work out every day. I alternate strength and cardio training."

I sat down on the couch said, "Well all that work is paying off. I want to see it."

Grace was confused and said, "I'm sorry, you want to see what?"

I smiled and said, "Your body Grace. I want to see your body. Take off your clothes."

Grace was obviously caught off guard and she said, "Here? Now?"

I said, "Yes, right here, right now. Don't worry Grace. The door is locked. I live alone. It's just you and me."

She was holding her keys and phone and looked around for a place to put them. I said, "You may put your things there in the footlocker." I was pointing at the open box on the floor.

She leaned down and put her keys and phone in the box. Then she looked at me. I said, "Next, your shoes."

She stepped out of her shoes and put them in the box as well. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and looked at me for direction. I nodded and said, "Yes. Keep going."

Soon she was nude. I stood up and walked towards her and said, "Thank you Grace. I appreciate how well you follow directions."

I walked past her and closed the footlocker. I fastened the padlock in place and stood up. I was behind her and I put my hands on her shoulders.

I said, "You have nice skin, do you tan?"

Grace said, "Only just recently."

I dragged my fingertips along her shoulders as I walked around her and stopped in front of her. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Are you going to take your clothes off too?"

I said, "Not just yet."

I reached out and cupped her breasts in my hands. I gently massaged them and looked into her eyes. Her nipples hardened and I moved my hands to roll them between my thumbs and fingertips.

I smiled and said quietly, "Very nice."

Then I put the middle finger of my right hand in my mouth and she watched as I sucked it. After a few moments I pulled it out and reached down to her pussy. I felt that she was wet and I slid my finger up to her clit. Her wetness combined with the spit and made her clit slippery. It became firm as I rubbed it.

I said, "Grace, you know I'm a Physician Assistant right?"

Grace nodded silently and closed her eyes as she enjoyed my finger on her clit.

I continued, "Well that's only my day job. I also have a night job."

Grace said quietly, "Oh? What is that?"

I said, "I'm a kind of therapist. I help people experience their peak sexual release."

That got her attention. She opened her eyes and said, "Really?"

I smiled and said, "Really. But you came here for something else didn't you?"

She whispered, "Yes."

I continued, "Now what was that question you asked so politely on the phone?"

Grace said, "May I please eat your pussy?"

Again, rather than answer her I toyed with her, "So Grace. This is all new? You've never even kissed a woman?"

She shook her head and said quietly, "No."

I leaned down to her and cradled my left hand around the back of her neck and pulled our mouths together. I could tell she was a natural. It was so easy to kiss her.

I continued to massage her clit as I touched her lips with my tongue. Soon she was massaging my tongue with hers. She was actually turning me on and I was still fully clothed. I kissed her that way for a couple minutes.

I pulled back and I said, "Very good Grace. I'm going to enjoy this."

I extended my hand to her and said, "Come with me."

She took my hand and I led her through my kitchen to my basement stairs. We crossed the basement and arrived at the door to my special room. I turned to Grace and said, "I need you to keep an open mind. Promise?"

Grace said, "I promise."

I opened the door and she followed me in to my dungeon. I activated the lights and they slowly got brighter. The most prominent piece was the queen size bed in the far right corner. It was raised a couple feet off the floor because it had a cage under it. The head end and far side were solid because they were along walls. The foot end and the close side were lined with black iron bars.

The entire left wall of the room was covered in mirrors. In the left corner was my throne for foot worship. Closer to the door I had a very special piece of furniture that was a combination cock, ball and vaginal torture chair. I called it my genitorture chair. There was a spanking horse in the middle of the room. Finally, my favorite piece was my oral worship chair on the right. Grace took one look and said, "Oh my god what the... are you a..."

I finished her sentence, "Dominatrix. Yes, I'm a dominatrix."

Grace stopped in her tracks and said, "Uh... I'm sorry Laura. This is not what I had in mind."

She turned and hurried out of the room and up the stairs. I casually followed her. When I arrived at the front door she was on her knees in front of the footlocker, trying to open it.

I folded my arms as I stood and watched her struggle. She was naked and had no access to her keys or phone. She looked up at me and said, "Laura please. Let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone about this."

I sat down on the foot locker in front of her and said, "Grace. I'm not forcing you to stay here. That's not what power exchange is about."

She stopped struggling with the lock and said, "Power exchange?"

I said, "Yes. Just hear me out and if you want to leave I will open the footlocker okay?"

She sat back on her heels and said, "I'll give you five minutes."

I smiled and said, "That's all I ask. Take a seat there on the floor."

Grace sat down in front of me and I continued, "Now, you were only in my playroom for a few seconds but did you see the chair to the right?"

Grace said, "All I saw was red walls and a bed with a cage under it."

I smiled and said, "Ah yes, my cuckold bed."

Grace said, "Your what bed?"

I said, "Cuckold. You know what cuckolding is right?"

She said, "Isn't that when a married woman sleeps with other men?"

I said, "Yep. Now I've not actually used it for its intended purpose yet. I've only had it for a couple months. I was hoping that eventually you'd spend the night there with me while my slave is locked under."

Now I had Grace's attention. She said, "Really? I would like to ah... spend the night. I mean, sometime."

Grace thought for a moment and said, "Did you say, your slave?"

I laughed and said, "Don't worry. It's consensual. I have a male slave that cleans my house for me. But we are getting off track."

I stood up and peeled off my yoga pants and then my thong. I sat back down on the footlocker right in front of Grace as she sat on the floor in front of me.

I said, "Now Grace. It's time for you to decide if you want to stay or go."

As expected her gaze went right to my pussy. She said, "Oh lord help me. I want to stay."

I smiled and said, "Good. C'mon."

I got up and she followed me back down stairs. As we walked I took off my tee shirt and bra and dropped them along the way.

After we arrived back in my dungeon we went in and I closed the door behind us. I sat down on my oral worship chair and I pointed to the floor in front of it.

I said, "That's your place right there."

Grace knelt in front of me and was staring at my pussy.

I said, "Okay it's time. Are your ready to taste me?"

Grace nodded and said, "I am so ready."

I said, "Go."

She nuzzled her mouth into my pussy. She was every bit as good as I had hoped.

I encouraged her, "Oh... yes that's it my pet. Not too fast. You need to make me want it. Yes, soft loving licks. If you do a good job I'll take you to a new world of pleasure."

I would not have guessed I was her first. She was clearly enjoying herself and that made it better for me. Finally I said, "Okay Grace. Finish."

She took the queue and increased her intensity. Soon I was in heaven. I had a very nice climax. As I was coming down from my orgasm I realized I was pulling her face into my pussy. I relaxed and let her go. She rocked back on her heels. She had a look on her face like she was the one who just had the orgasm.

I said, "Wow. That was amazing. Are you sure that was your first time?"

Grace was smiling and said, "Trust me I would remember. I've just been wanting that for so long. It was everything I had hoped."

She got up and went over and flopped on the bed. I laid down next to her and gently caressed her. I said, "Thank you Grace. I really enjoyed that. What did you think?"

She said, "I wish I had done that years ago."

I laughed and said, "I can help you make up for lost time. I promise I can give you the best orgasm you've ever had. Will you let me?"

Grace said, "Yes, of course."

I got up and said, "Come and sit down over here." I was motioning to my genitorture chair. She sat down but I could tell she was apprehensive. The backrest was vertical. I moved beside the chair and adjusted it back at an angle.

I gently pushed her back against the backrest. Then I pulled her feet up to the stirrups. She became uneasy and said, "Uh, Laura, what are you..."

I gently put my hand over her mouth and said, "Shhh. Trust me Grace. You will enjoy this. If it gets too intense and you want me to stop just say *mercy*."

She said, "Okay Laura."

I quickly closed the leather cuffs around her ankles and knees. Then I buckled her wrists into cuffs below and behind her waist. Finally I wrapped the wide leather belt around her waist and buckled it.

Now that she was secured my fun could begin. I went to my cabinet and took out some toys and put them beside her.

I moved in between her legs and put my hands on her hips. I was in perfect position to fuck her if I had a penis. I slid my fingers up her sides to her breasts. I said, "The thing about pleasure is that it's relative."

Grace said, "Relative?"

I slid my fingers to her nipples and caressed them until they were firm. I said, "Yes. Relative. You are probably accustomed to pleasure based on nothing. I'm going to move your point of reference."

I picked up the clamps that I had taken out of the cabinet. They were specially made and I had three of them connected to a central ring by twelve inch chains. The clamps themselves were not typical. The jaws had small metal roller wheels instead of rubber pads.

I put one on her left nipple and tightened it until she winced. Her nipple was squeezed between the two small metal wheels. I did the same with her right nipple. Finally I attached the third wheel clamp to her clit.

When I was done I picked up the ring and I pulled on all three clamps at once. She sucked in air between her clenched teeth.

I smiled and said, "Perfect. Now I'm going to fuck you."

I picked up a very realistic looking vibrating dildo. I squeezed some lubricant on it and spread it along the length. Her pussy was already wet as I pushed the head against her labia and rubbed up and down, spreading her wetness.

Finally I centered the head of the dildo and pressed it into her pussy. As the head disappeared she moaned. I pulled back and pushed again. After a third stroke the entire six inches was in her pussy.

Then I found a slow rhythm. I pulled most of the way out and then pushed it all the way in. After about thirty strokes her breathing was getting heavy. I stopped with the dildo fully inserted. I don't think she realized it was a vibrator because she jumped when I turned it on.