Laura Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura teaches control, respect, and obedience.
12k words
4.6
18.8k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This series is a continuation of "Laura's Femdom Empowerment". You should read that series before this one.

*****

Chapter 4 Laura teaches control, respect, and obedience

Sometimes I had to work on the weekend and that weekend I was on the schedule. Plus Grace was busy. I didn't see any of my play toys for over a week. I made plans with Grace for the next weekend.

It was noon on the next Saturday. Grace arrived at my house for lunch and I met her at my front door. I said, "Come in pet."

She came in and said, "Hello goddess. Here's your mail." She handed it to me. In the stack of mail I saw a letter from Paul. I presumed it was the love letter I told him to write. I was a little surprised to see it. It had been over a month since he was at my house.

She looked me up and down and said, "I love your skirt, nice and short. It shows off your legs. So where do you want to go lunch? It's my treat."

I said, "I want to go to Antonio's On the River."

Grace said, "Ooh fancy. That must be why we are wearing skirts."

I said, "Yes that and..."

Grace said, "And what?"

I said, "I have something for you."

She said, "A gift? Why?"

I said, "Not a gift. I got a new toy and you are going to try it first. Take off your clothes and put them on the couch."

As Grace stripped I went to my room and put Paul's letter on my night stand to read later. I returned with a cardboard box. I said, "This should be fun. I have it all charged up. It uses Bluetooth."

Grace was naked and said, "What is it?"

I opened the box and pulled it out. It was a pink egg shaped object with a flexible tail. She was confused and said, "What is it?"

I giggled and said, "It's a remote controlled vibrating egg. This part has the motor in it. You insert it inside you and this bends up and outside. It's the antenna."

Grace smiled and said, "Seriously? You want me to wear that?"

I said, "Yes, you are going to wear it. I have big things in mind for you and this will help me... teach you."

Grace said, "Teach me what?"

I said, "Most women don't understand the power of sexual desire. But today you will learn. Here's some lube, try it."

She took a closer look and said, "I like the way it feels and this tail. It's bendy."

I said, "After you put it inside you bend the tail up against your public bone. It helps hold it in place. Since the vibrator is inside you it's very quiet."

She put some lube on the egg shaped portion, then she lined it up and slipped it in her pussy. She said, "Oooh, I haven't felt anything like that in a while." Then she folded the tail up over her clit toward her bellybutton.

I reached out and said, "Here's how you turn it on." I grasped the tip of the tail and gave it a squeeze. It clicked and I let it go.

Grace said, "I don't feel anything."

I said, "Not yet but you will."

I said, "Get dressed but skip the bra and panties."

Grace pulled her blouse on and said, "This is exciting."

She pulled her skirt back on and zipped up the side. I pointed to the couch and said, "Sit down for a minute."

As she got comfortable on the couch I pulled up the vibrator control app on my smart phone. There were four modes: Constant, wave, pulse, and random. I chose wave at ten percent power. Then I touched the "Go" button.

She jumped and said, "Oh my!"

She straightened her skirt as she regained her composure. She smiled and said, "That's nice."

I touched the "Stop" button and said, "Okay that's enough. Ready for lunch?"

She said, "Let's go."

As we arrived at Antonio's. Grace looked over at me and said, "Do we need a reservation?"

I said, "Not for lunch."

I walked up to the hostess stand and she said, "Hello Laura, how have you been?"

I said, "Fine Diane thank you."

The hostess said, "How many?"

I said, "It's just the two of us and... we would prefer a quiet booth." I gave her a wink.

The hostess looked at Grace and then back at me. She smiled at me and said, "Ah yes. I have just the one."

She picked up two menus and said, "Right this way ladies." She took us to a quiet table near the back of the restaurant.

She said, "How is this?"

I said, "Thank you Diane. It's perfect."

I sat down with my back to the corner, so I could face the room. As Diane walked away Grace said, "She's cute. Do you know her?"

I said, "Uh, we had some classes together in college and uh..."

Grace said, "And uh what?"

I smiled and said, "We may have had a few sleepovers."

Grace said, "Well I don't fault you for that. I wish I would have started much younger."

As we looked over the menu I pulled out my phone and put it on the seat next to me. I pulled up the vibrator app and chose "constant" mode. Then I turned it up to twenty percent.

Our server came over and said, "Good afternoon ladies. May I start you with a beverage?"

I said, "I would like a strawberry lemonade." I looked at Grace and hovered my finger over the "Go" button as I waited for her to speak.

Grace said, "Uh, yes I'll have uhhh! I'll have the, the same!" She jumped as I started vibrating her pussy.

The server gave her a funny look and said, "I'll be right back with those drinks."

Grace smiled at me and said, "You are naughty!"

I turned off the vibrator and smiled. I said, "Well you are my pet and I'm going to play with you."

I continued, "But, there is more than just play going on here."

Grace said, "Oh really? How's that?"

I said, "You will see."

The server put down our drinks and said, "Do you know what you'd like for lunch?"

I looked at his name tag and said, "I'm sorry Jonathan. We have not even looked yet."

He smiled and said, "No problem at all. I'll check back in a few minutes."

He walked away and we both looked at our menus. I said casually to Grace, "So, do you see anything you would like to taste?"

I looked up and she was smiling at me. She said, "I certainly do. Maybe I can have dessert later, at your house."

I took a drink of my lemonade and said, "I hear the dessert is much tastier when you have it here."

Her eyes got big and she said, "Here?"

Jonathan returned and said, "Are you ready ladies?"

I said, "I would like your lasagna in the lunch portion with a side Caesars salad."

Grace said, "I will have your pasta sampler."

Jonathan took our menus and said, "Very good ladies. I'll be right back with some bread."

After he walked away Grace said, "That's a sexy thought but I would never do that in public."

I reached down to my phone and switched to "wave mode" at seventy five percent. I touched the "Go" button. Grace put both her hands on the table and closed her eyes. She bit her lip and then stared at me. I left the vibrator on and watched her squirm. I could see her nipples were hard though her blouse. She tried to deal with it for a couple minutes but soon she couldn't take it anymore.

Grace looked around and then back at me and whispered, "I'm going to cum."

I turned the vibrator power down to ten percent but left it running in wave mode.

She straightened up and said, "You are a devious young woman aren't you." I just smiled at her.

The server delivered our bread and I stopped him. I said, "Jonathan, do you have just a moment?"

He said, "Of course."

I said, "My friend Grace here is not happy with her outfit. Would you give her your opinion on it?"

He said, "Sure."

I said, "Grace doesn't think the color of her blouse goes with her eyes."

As Jonathan's full attention was on her I put the power back up to seventy five percent.

I said, "Grace, show him your eyes."

She struggled to sit still and look at him calmly while the vibrator buzzed away in her pussy. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through her blouse.

Jonathan said, "I think your eyes are beautiful and your blouse brings out their color nicely."

Grace struggled to keep her voice even and calm as she replied, "Thank you Jonathan."

He said, "You are welcome." He hurried away.

Grace smiled at me and whispered, "I officially hate you."

I turned it back down to ten percent and said, "You hate me but you still want to eat me."

She said, "True. Very true."

When our food was delivered I mercifully turned the vibrator off so Grace could eat. When she was done I turned pulse mode on at twenty percent. It was not enough to give her an orgasm but she was climbing the walls.

She said quietly, "I'm going to leave a wet spot on the seat I'm so horny."

I leaned forward and cradled my chin in my hands with my elbows on the table. I was smiling as I said, "It's time for dessert."

No one was near us. I reached under my skirt, moved up slightly and slipped my panties off. I lifted them up above the table so she could see them. Her eyes opened wide. Then I hid them between my hip and the wall.

She said, "Laura, I can't. I won't."

I said, "You can, and you will. I chose Antonio's for a reason. They have large table cloths."

Grace looked under the table and saw that the table cloth went almost to the floor.

She said, "Laura, this is crazy."

Just then our server returned and said, "Would you ladies care to see a dessert menu?"

I said to Grace, "You are craving something aren't you Grace?"

Grace smiled and said, "Yes, I do want something sweet but I really shouldn't."

Jonathan said, "Life is short. I'll bring you a dessert menu." He walked away.

I said, "You know you want to do this but I'll make it easy for you. If you don't, I won't let you cum until tomorrow."

Grace said, "You wouldn't."

I replied, "You know I will."

Jonathan returned with the dessert menu and I said, "We are going to visit for a while and talk about dessert. Can you give us ten or fifteen minutes?"

He said, "Certainly." He walked away.

I turned the vibrator power up to thirty percent. I said, "Okay Grace it's time. Get under the table."

Grace glanced around. She was too horny to resist. She lifted up her side of the table cloth and slipped under. I felt her hands on my calves. I moved to the front of my seat and opened my legs. I felt Grace nuzzle her face between my legs. She went right to work on my clit. I kept an eye on the restaurant as she worked magic with her tongue. As I felt my orgasm approaching I turned up the power on her vibrator.

As her pleasure mounted she stopped lapping at my pussy. I shut off the vibrator and pulled her face into my crotch. She got the message and started sucking on my clit. I put my hand over my mouth as my orgasm hit.

As I came down from my orgasm I put the vibrator up to one hundred percent on continuous. Grace held on tight to my thighs as her arousal spiked up. In less than a minute I heard her stifled moans as she had her orgasm under the table.

When she was quiet I whispered, "The coast is clear." She slipped back up into her seat. She was just finishing wiping her mouth when Jonathan came back into view.

Back at our table he said, "So have you decided ladies?"

I said, "We are all set Jonathan. We will just take our check."

He said, "Okay I have it right here."

Grace reached out and said, "I will take it.". Johnathan walked away.

I slipped my panties in my purse. A few minutes later we were on our way out and we passed the hostess stand.

Diane said, "Did you enjoy your dessert?"

Grace said, "Oh, we didn't have any..."

Diane winked as Grace caught her eye. After we got in the car Grace said, "Do you think Diane knew what we were up to?"

I said, "Of course she did. I gave her the same dessert in the same booth when we were in college together."

Grace blushed and said, "Oh my god. How scandalous."

I laughed and said, "I know, it was. Now be honest with me. Do you think you would have gone down on me like that, in public, if I didn't have you so worked up?"

Grace said, "Honestly I don't know. I can tell you it sure made it easier."

I continued, "See. That's the point I was trying to make. Sexual arousal is a fun way to manipulate people. The best part is that it works ten times better on guys."

Grace said, "Like when I used to encourage my husband to do something around the house to guarantee a... good evening."

I said, "Yep. So now you know why I keep Benjamin in a chastity cage."

Grace said, "Yeah, I figured that out but I didn't expect you to tease the hell out of me."

I smiled and said, "Well, I just want you to see the big picture. I thought maybe you'd like to try for yourself. I'm wondering if you want to use Benjamin to clean your house?"

Grace said, "That would be great. I'd love it. Do you think he would?"

I said, "Oh he will. His orgasm will depend on it. He does what I tell him to do."

Grace laughed and then thought for a moment. She said, "Why don't you keep Jared in a chastity cage?"

I said, "Oh, it's coming. Last week I gave him sizing rings to figure out what size he needs. He's saving up the money for his cage. The custom stainless steel ones cost about $350."

Grace said, "Well I'll buy it."

I said, "Oh you don't have to do that."

Grace said, "We will consider it a loan. I'll loan the money to you and Jared can pay me back. Of course he will need to work off the interest."

We both laughed.

Grace said, "Where has he been anyway?"

I said, "He's being punished. He probably won't be at my house for another month."

Grace asked, "What did he do?"

I said, "The little jerk has had a girlfriend for months."

Grace was surprised. She said, "A girlfriend? And yet he was wanting to be with you?"

I said, "Well he broke up with her. I made sure of that. Now he's spending a lot of alone time as he works on his punishment."

Grace said, "What's his punishment?"

I said, "It's perfect for a bitch boy. I gave him seven different butt plugs in bigger and bigger sizes. I told him not to contact me until he can wear the biggest."

Grace said, "That's too bad. I was kind of hoping to have him go down on me again. The night I met him he really did a good job."

I said, "Hmmm. Actually that may work out. I could send Jared to your house. You could practice dominating him and he could take care of your needs in the process."

We arrived back at my house and went inside. We sat on the couch and I took out my phone. I called Jared and put him on speaker phone.

He answered, "Hello goddess."

I said, "Hello cheater. How is your ass stretching going?"

He said, "I'm on the fourth largest. I've been sleeping with one in every night."

I said, "Wow, that was fast."

He said, "I could fit the third size in right away."

I continued, "I see. What about your chastity sizing rings?"

He said, "I've had the same one on for nine days."

I said, "Well I have some good news. Grace is going to loan you the money to buy your chastity cage. I want to order it within two weeks. And, I have some even better news. Since I'm not allowing you to see me I'm going to loan you out to Grace. You will serve at her house just like you would me. Is that going to be a problem?"

Jared replied immediately, "No goddess. That will be fine."

I said, "I didn't think so. I'm going to give Grace your cell number and she will be calling you."

Jared replied, "Yes goddess."

I said, "Good bye bitch boy."

Jared said, "Good bye goddess Laura."

I hung up the phone. Grace smiled and said, "I'm going to have fun with this."

I said, "You should take his shock collar and charger. Promise me you won't have sex with him. He doesn't deserve it."

Grace said, "Oh don't worry I promise. I have much better orgasms from getting oral anyway."

I continued, "Have you ever had your toes sucked?"

Grace said, "Never."

I said, "You should start with that. It makes him super obedient plus it feels good."

Grace was at my house into the evening. We spent hours talking and I taught her more about controlling horny men. We got halfway through a bottle of wine before she asked me if she could go down me. Of course I obliged. She loved giving and I loved receiving.

After Grace left I went to my room to get ready for bed. I saw Paul's letter on my nightstand. I had forgotten about it. After I was in my pajamas I got comfy under the covers. I turned on my reading light and opened Paul's letter. He wrote:

Dear Laura,

I've been doing a lot of soul searching since I met you. I've been hoping to find a girlfriend like you. A girl who is beautiful and confident. Someone who is kinky in bed but otherwise a regular girlfriend.

I've been searching for quite a while and I don't know that the girl I'm looking for is out there. I want a special relationship with a woman like you. I now understand that the only way to be in your life may be the same way Benjamin is in your life. I was jealous of Benjamin as I listened to him service you.

I admit that I went home that night and masturbated. I instantly felt guilty, like I had betrayed you. I have really slowed down on touching myself. I find that the longer I wait, the more I think about you.

As I'm sitting here I've not had an orgasm for two weeks. May I please see you again. You have my number and Fetlife user name. Thank You.

Desperately,

Paul

I folded the letter, placed it back in the envelope and put it in my night stand. Paul was a looker with a nice body. What he lacked was the most important thing. An intellect to match mine. For a relationship I wanted someone I could connect with. However, he would still be fun to play with.

His letter was desperate and I couldn't resist the idea of toying with him. It's exciting and invigorating to control another person. However, for it to be truly rewarding, the one you are controlling must be worth it. They must be strong, confident and intelligent in their own right.

I decided I would give Paul a chance to serve me at Red Room Studio. I could give him a real test and make money in the process. Plus it would let him know that our relationship was professional more than personal.

It was late but I called him anyway. He answered the phone, "Hello Laura."

I said, "Hello Paul. How long since your last orgasm?"

Paul said, "Tonight is seventeen days."

I said, "Not bad Paul. Not bad. I called to tell you how you are going to serve me."

Paul perked up and said, "Yes Laura, how?"

I continued, " You may schedule a session with me at Red Room Studio. Have you heard of it?"

Paul said, "I've heard of it."

I said, "Good. The phone number is online. Call and schedule an hour and a half session with Laura Steele. Tell the receptionist that you are Pathetic Paul."

Paul was quiet and I said, "Did you hear me?"

Paul said, "Yes."

I said, "Good. The receptionist will tell you what times I have available. You can schedule any open time it doesn't matter to me."

Paul said, "Okay."

I said, "One more thing Paul. You are still not allowed to have an orgasm by any means. Do you understand?"

Paul said, "Yes."

I said, "Good. The next time we see each other I expect you to be on your knees in the dungeon."

Paul said, "I look forward to it."

I said, "Ta ta." I hung up the phone.

I put my phone on the charging pad and turned off my reading light. As I snuggled into my covers I thought to myself, "It's good to be a dominatrix."

The following Monday I started going to the fitness center in the hospital. I saw Bodhi but I kept my distance and he didn't notice me. I went again the next day and he was in the same place at the same time.

I decided to try to make contact on Wednesday. I was hoping he was a creature of habit. Sure enough, he was there. I was wearing my new, sexy workout clothes. I walked past him and said, "Good morning Dr. Bradford." I kept walking.

He said, "Good morning uh... good morning"

He obviously forgot my name and I didn't look back but there are a lot of mirrors in the fitness center and I saw him looking at my ass.