Laura Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my workout I was filling my water bottle and he came over to me. He said, "I have to apologize. I know you are a Physician Assistant at the clinic but I don't remember your name."

I glanced at him for a moment then back at my water bottle and said, "It's Laura. Laura Stanton."

He said, "Oh yes that's right. Good morning Laura."

I smiled at him and said, "Well, I need to shower before work. Have a great day."

He replied, "You do the same."

I had garnered his attention. Now it was a waiting game. He was used to women like me chasing after him. He was going to learn that I was different.

Grace waited until Wednesday night to call Jared. She called his phone but he didn't recognize the number so he didn't answer. Grace left a voice mail and didn't even mention her name, "Call me back. You will pay for every minute you make me wait."

In two minutes Jared was ringing Grace's phone. She liked the power she was feeling as she answered, "Now that you have my number I expect you to always answer my calls."

Jared didn't know what to say. He just said, "Uh, yes, okay."

Grace said, "You belong to Laura but from now on I expect you to call me Miss Grace."

Jared said, "Yes Miss Grace."

Grace said, "Do you have plans Friday night?"

Jared said, "No Miss Grace."

Grace said, "Good. I'm going to order dinner Friday night and have you pick it up and bring it to me. Plan on being at my house until midnight."

Jared said, "Yes Miss Grace."

Grace's nipples were hard and her face felt flushed. She realized Laura was on to something with this female domination stuff.

The next day was Thursday. I was at the hospital and I saw Bodhi in the hall in the morning. I made sure to keep my face down at some paperwork as we passed. Bodhi said, "Hello Laura."

I glanced over my shoulder and said, "Hello Dr. Bradford." I turned and kept walking as I smiled to myself. He was trying to interact with me but I wanted him to work at it.

I decided to have lunch in the hospital cafeteria. I saw Bodhi sitting by himself and I intentionally walked right past him. I was carrying my lunch tray and he was eating alone. Just as I passed he said, "Laura."

I stopped and turned back to him. He said, "Please join me."

I acted unsure and said, "Okay Dr. Bradford."

As I sat down he said, "Please, call me Bodhi."

I said, "Okay Bodhi."

He said, "So how do you like working at the hospital?"

I said, "I like it. It's much bigger than the clinic and there's a lot more going on."

He said, "Good. I'm glad to hear you like it."

There was an awkward silence. I took a bite of my food and let him sweat. Finally he said, "So uh, is your husband in the medical field as well?"

I smiled at him and said, "Nope."

I knew he was trying to figure out my relationship status but I wasn't going to make it easy for him.

After another awkward silence I said, "If you want to know something Bodhi, it's much more efficient to simply ask."

He cleared his throat and said, "Um, okay. Are you single?"

I took a drink of my water and said, "I am single. Now that wasn't too difficult was it?"

Bodhi said, "No."

I said, "See. I'm all about efficiency."

He nodded and smiled. I could tell he liked my direct attitude. He relaxed a little and said, "So what do you like to do in your spare time."

I said, "Oh, I like working out and running. I like movies and music. I also enjoy flirting and breaking hearts." I gave him a sly smile.

He chuckled nervously and said, "So have you broken many hearts?"

I said, "I lost count. But in my defense, it's not intentional. Well not always."

Bodhi smiled and was quiet. I said, "I haven't dated in quite some time. Honestly I got tired of dating boys. I mean, they are fun to play with but I'm looking for something more."

Bodhi took that as his opening. He said, "Well, would you like to have dinner tomorrow night?"

I said, "Maybe. Do you think you are the, something more, that I'm looking for."

Bodhi said, "There's only one way to find out."

I said, "Very true. I have been craving some prime meat lately...". I let his mind wander.

Then I said, "How about Angus Steak House."

He said, "Oh. I mean yes. That sounds great. So you're not a vegetarian."

I said, "Definitely not. I love a nice rare steak once in a while."

He smiled and said, "Great, uh what's your phone number?"

We exchanged numbers and agreed he'd pick me up the next night at my house. I stayed low key but I was super excited.

As soon as I got home that night I went to my room to go through my wardrobe. I wanted to have the perfect outfit for my Friday night date. I was trying to remember what I knew about Bodhi.

I knew he craved female domination. I remembered him kissing Alexis all over and massaging her. Of course that wouldn't be happening at all, but I could show him my assets. I decided the more skin I showed the better. I wanted to pique his interest without being slutty.

I decided on my short black skirt. I paired it with a tight red half sleeve, off shoulder shirt. I was planning on going without stockings to show a lot of skin. I just had to decide on shoes and whether or not to go braless.

I realized I had skipped dinner. I had to figure out what I was hungry for.

The next day was Friday. I saw Bodhi a couple of times on the surgical floor. There were always several people around. I stayed very professional, always referred to Bodhi as Dr. Bradford. The day dragged on as I looked forward to our date.

Finally the day ended and I was home. I wanted to be fresh so I showered. I spent a fair amount of time on my hair and makeup. I wanted Bodhi to see how sexy I could be.

Meanwhile Jared's phone buzzed with a text from Grace, "It's time for dinner. There's a takeout order under the name Grace at the China Star on 5th. Text me when you have it."

Jared texted back, "Yes Miss Grace."

Fifteen minutes later Jared texted Grace, "I have it."

Grace replied with her address, "100 Andros Drive."

Jared replied, "On my way."

Grace texted back, "The door is open. Read the note when you get inside."

Jared replied, "Okay."

A few minutes later he pulled up to Grace's house. He said out loud, "Wholly shit. Grace lives in a mansion."

He grabbed the bag of food and walked up to her front door. The door was unlocked like Grace said. He opened it and went in.

Grace's home was modern with a lot of glass and stainless steel. There was a staircase going upstairs and rooms both left and right. There was a small glass table next to the front door. His shock collar was laying on it next to a note. It said, "Lock the front door. Put your clothes in the closet next to this table. Put on your training collar and then find me in the kitchen."

Jared locked the door. Then he opened the closet and there were several empty shelves. He put his shoes inside on the floor and he neatly folded his clothes and put them on a shelf. When he was done he put the shock probes against the underside of his balls and snapped the collar around his genitals.

He picked up the food and set out to find Grace. As he approached the back of the house he heard a cork pop out of a bottle.

He stepped into the kitchen as Grace was pouring herself a glass of wine. She carried the wine and Jared's remote control over to the breakfast nook table off the kitchen.

The small table had one place setting, complete with a dinner plate, napkin and silverware.

Without speaking she sat at the small table and beeped Jared's collar. She was pointing at the floor next to her chair. Jared walked over and knelt next to her.

She took the bag of food from Jared and opened it. She filled her plate with kung pao chicken and fried rice. She pulled up Facebook on her phone. She ignored Jared and browsed Facebook as she ate.

Jared's knees began to hurt on the hard tile floor but he knew better than to complain. When Grace's plate was empty she looked at Jared and said, "Are you hungry?"

He said, "Yes."

Grace put the rest of the food on her plate. Then she set the plate on the floor in front of Jared. She said, "I'm going to let you use my fork so do don't make a mess."

Jared lowered down to his knees and elbows and began to eat. As he was eating Grace prepared the living room. She had a short rectangular container for soaking her feet. Jared was going to give her a foot massage and pedicure.

She returned to the kitchen and saw that the food was gone. She said, "Rinse the plate and put it in the dishwasher."

When Jared was done she vibrated his collar and walked to the living room. He knew that meant he should follow her. She beeped his collar as she sat on the couch and Jared knelt in front of her. She said, "Start by worshipping my feet."

Jared put his face on the floor and began kissing her toes one at a time. After he had kissed each one twice he began sucking on her pinky toe. After a few minutes he began licking between her pinky toe and the next. Grace leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. She said, "Mmm. That does feel good."

She had Jared suck on her toes for over a half hour. Then she moved her feet so he could clean the bottoms of her feet. That took him another twenty minutes. When she was satisfied she said, "That's enough."

Jared moved up into a kneeling position and Grace saw that Jared's penis was rock hard and pointing straight out. She reached out and gently toyed with it as she said, "You do enjoy foot worship don't you bitch boy?"

Jared said, "Yes Miss Grace."

Grace said, "Now it's time for my pedicure. Go to the kitchen and fill this tray with hot water."

Jared's penis bobbed up and down as he stood up and said, "Yes Miss Grace."

He returned with the tray of hot water. He placed it on the floor and knelt next to it. Grace slowly put her feet in the soothing water. She sat back and closed her eyes as Jared waited on his knees.

Meanwhile Laura was getting ready for her dinner date with Dr. Bradford.

I decided to skip the bra for my date with Bodhi. I learned from Leesa to use my body as bait. I wanted to give him a reason to try for a second date.

Bodhi pulled in to my driveway at seven o'clock. I waited for him to ring my doorbell. I answered the door and said, "Good evening Bodhi."

He said, "Wow. You look... wow."

I smiled and said, "Well put." He laughed.

I said, "You're right on time. I appreciate punctuality."

Bodhi extended his arm and said, "Shall we?"

I said, "We shall."

He walked me to his car and opened the door for me. I settled into the luxurious leather seat and buckled in. As he got into the driver's seat I crossed my right leg over my left and pivoted toward him. I ran my fingers over the seat and said, "I do love leather."

He nervously glanced my way as he backed out of my driveway. I continued, "Do you like leather Bodhi?"

He said, "Uh yeah. Much better than fabric. More durable."

I chuckled and said, "Yes, durable. I have some very durable pants that you might like."

He glanced over at me and said, "Really? Maybe you can wear those on a second date."

I said, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. One date at a time." He chuckled nervously.

We arrived at the restaurant and we valet parked. I held Bodhi's arm as we walked in. At the hostess stand Bodhi said, "Reservation for two... Bradford."

The hostess said, "Yes good evening Dr. Bradford. Right this way please."

At our table the hostess said, "Your waitress will be right with you."

Bodhi didn't respond but I looked at her and said, "Thank you."

A young girl stopped and said, "Hello I'm Sarah. I'll be taking care of you tonight. What would you like to drink?"

Bodhi said, "We'd like some water while we look over the wine list."

She said, "Certainly." She hurried away. She came right back with our ice waters.

She said, "Do you know which wine you would like?"

Bodhi was short with her as he said, "We haven't had a chance to look yet."

It was slightly embarrassing but Sarah took it in stride. She said, "Okay, I'll check back."

That was somewhat of a snapshot of Bodhi's personality. He considered himself a level above, in public anyway.

He did not seem to be a heavy drinker which was good. He only had one glass of wine to my two.

In a short time I saw more of what Linda had tried to relate to me. His water was empty for too long to suit him. Our waitress finally stopped by with a pitcher of water and refilled our glasses.

Bodhi spoke under his breath but loud enough for me, and the waitress to hear, "It's about time. Any slower and I'd die of dehydration."

After she walked away I was glaring at him and he said, "What?"

I said, "Do you realize they are shorthanded tonight? Our waitress is serving half of this room. She's busting her ass and you were so rude to her. Do you even know her name?

He said, "How would I know her name?"

I said, "One, because it's on her name tag and two, because she introduced herself the first time she came over."

He was quiet for a moment and I knew this was the perfect time to give Dr. Bradford a taste of Goddess Steele.

I said, "Bodhi, you are going to apologize to our waitress. You are going to look her in the eye and tell her you are sorry for being short with her."

Bodhi was speechless for a moment then tried to say something, "But. I..."

Just then an older woman stopped at our table and said, "Hello I'm Kathy, I'm the manager here. How are you enjoying your meal?"

I spoke up and said, "Kathy, the meal is delicious but we have a small problem. Our waitress is Sarah. Can you please bring her over. "

Kathy said, "Of course. Just a moment."

She hurried off and I looked at Bodhi and said, "Sarah. Our waitresses' name is Sarah and you owe her a heartfelt apology."

Kathy and Sarah walked up next to our table. Sarah had a pale worried look on her face.

I said, "Bodhi...?"

Bodhi cleared his throat and then looked at Sarah as she stood next to him. He said, "Uh Sarah. I owe you an apology. I was very rude to you about being slow but my friend Laura pointed out that you are short staffed tonight and that you are working very hard. I am sorry."

Kathy spoke up and said, "Yes one of our servers had an emergency and had to leave. I apologize for that."

I spoke up and said, "No apology necessary. We have plenty of time to enjoy our meal tonight."

I looked at Sarah and said, "Sarah, you are doing a great job."

Sarah and Kathy both went back to work and I looked at Bodhi. He had a sort of stunned look on his face.

I said, "Honestly, was it that bad to have to wait an extra five minutes to have your water filled? We are not on a schedule here."

Bodhi said, "No, no. You are right."

After the meal he put his credit card down and Sarah took it. A minute later she returned with the charge slip and a pen. She said, "I appreciate your patience this evening."

Bodhi said, "Not at all. And again I'm very sorry for being short with you."

She walked away and I picked up the charge slip and pen. The bill was $120. I added a tip of $60 and totaled it out at $180. I slid it over to him and said, "Sign it."

He did not question it for a moment. A couple minutes later we were walking out and Sarah caught my eye from across the room but Bodhi did not see. She silently mouthed the words, "Thank You."

I smiled and gave her a subtle thumbs up.

As the valet brought around his car Bodhi said, "Would you like to stop for coffee and dessert?"

I said, "No thank you. I prefer to go home."

It was a short but quiet ride to my house. I was wishing I could take Dr. Bradford into my basement playroom and strap him to my spanking horse but I snapped out of it as we pulled into my driveway.

I did not give Bodhi a chance to take control of the situation. I said, "Bodhi. I know that you are a skilled doctor in a very stressful job. I have all the respect in the world for you. However, I refuse to accept arrogance and rude behavior in my personal life. Thank you for dinner. Good night."

I got out of car and walked in my house. Bodhi did not pull out of my driveway until I was inside. I was hoping that he was watching my ass and trying to picture it in leather pants.

I remembered that Jared was spending his first evening at Grace's house. I said out loud as I undressed for bed, "I hope Grace is having a better night than me."

Jared was on his knees and elbows in front of Grace. He had finished washing and massaging Grace's feet with lotion. He was concentrating as he applied nail polish to Grace's pinky toe. As he finished her first foot she said, "Not bad. Before you start on my other foot I want you to get me another glass of wine."

Jared's balls were aching. His cock had been hard for well over an hour. His erection made it obvious that he was enjoying serving Grace.

Jared returned with the glass of wine. Grace said, "After you finish with the rest of my toes I'll give you a chance to earn an orgasm. Would you like that?"

Jared said, "Yes Miss Grace."

He handed her the glass of wine and returned to his knees and elbows to paint her remaining toe nails.

He finished with her last five toes and Grace had him blow on them until the polish was dry. Finally she beeped his collar and he knelt at attention. She sat at the front of the couch and began toying with his erection again. She said, "How old are you Jared?"

He replied, "I'm twenty two."

Grace smiled and said, "I'm old enough to be your mother. Does that bother you?"

Jared said, "Not at all. You could easily pass for twenty nine."

Grace gave Jared's penis a playful squeeze and said, "Great answer."

She got up and vibrated Jared's collar as she walked away. She said over her shoulder, "Crawl."

She walked slowly as Jared struggled to keep up. She walked toward the front door but then turned and went up the stairs.

He crawled up the stairs and followed her into her bedroom. She pointed to the bed and said, "Lay on your stomach."

Jared saw several strands of rope on her night stand. He complied and got on the bed. His penis was still hard so he reached down and held it against his stomach so he could lay on it.

Grace put a large pillow under Jared's chest to keep his face off the bed. Then she took a length of rope and wrapped it several times around his ankles, tying them together. She took another length of rope and pulled his arms behind his back and did the same to his wrists.

She used the last length of rope to pull his ankles up to his wrists. He was now hogtied on his stomach.

It was hard for Jared to look to the side but he could hear Grace taking her clothes off. She set his remote control down by her pillow and she climbed on the bed.

She spread her legs and moved down so Jared's face was right at her pussy. She said, "I want you to start slow. This is going to take a while."

Jared said, "Yes Miss Grace." He truly enjoyed worshipping this way. He was uncomfortable being tied but he took great pleasure in eating pussy.

Grace made sure he went slow and did not over stimulate her. After a half hour his tongue was getting tired and he slowed. Grace put his shock level up to five and gave him a jolt. Zap! He said, "Oww!"

Grace said, "Keep that tongue moving."

Jared focused and worked harder. Grace was holding his head as she said, "Okay, go to work on my clit."

Jared began nibbling and sucking on her clit. His balls were aching as his erection was pressed into the bed. As Grace's orgasm hit she pulled his face tight to her sex. She hissed through her teeth, "Yesss. Uh huh. God yesss."

When she was done she slid up and away from Jared. She rolled him on his side and his cock was bobbing side to side. Grace started rubbing one fingertip along the length of his shaft. She said, "I bet you want to cum don't you?"