Laura Loves' Life Pt. 03 - The Bar

Story Info
The third installment about lawyer Laura Love.
6.3k words
4.78
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Loves' Life - Part 3 - At the Bar

I share my office building with a small title and abstract company and we have a common entrance. It's very easy for our mail to get mixed up as most of what we get are legal documents and the occasional check from a client. Very non-descript stuff. That is why I was surprised when the office admin from next door gave me a colorful envelope with beautiful handwriting. It was addressed to me via my law practice and the return address simply said 'Catherine Blaze'. My heart beat a bit faster as I carefully slit open the envelope. I was also a bit ashamed as I had not reached out to her in the days after our passionate afternoon and I had her contact information. On the other hand, I had not left her with my contact info including my last name. All she knew was my first name, and profession. I guess all she really had to do was google 'Laura Lawyer Wausau and my website with my picture on it would pop up.

I anxiously opened the letter. "Dear Laura, I am writing to apologize for how our afternoon ended last Wednesday. I was so turned on by you (and still am) but I also want to be your friend. It seems like we are kindred spirits. I love sex, passion, and sensuality, and I can tell that you do too, and I would like to explore that side with you in the future. But now I would just like to hang out and get to know you. So please give me a call and let's go out for a coffee or a glass of wine some evening. It took me a bit of online snooping to find you, so I hope you don't mind. And I do have very fond memories of hanging out last Wednesday. My warmest thoughts, Catherine"

Wow, that is pretty much exactly what I had been feeling. I was so turned on by her and I was sure in the future we could explore that territory more, but I was intrigued by so much more in Catherine. I was not feeling in love with her, but I did want a deep friendship that perhaps would have benefits. So, I decided to call her after the day was over.

I was busy doing some scheduling and I had to meet with two clients in the afternoon. One was a nasty divorce which included young children. Not a lot of fun but my client, the dad (who incidentally was pretty hot) had a good case. My other client was a woman about my age who had made some really bad choices in her twenties getting involved in drugs and then prostitution to pay for her habit. She had been sober for the last couple of years and was now trying to clean up her past legal history. I was tasked with getting past prostitution charges off the books. Since she had been sober, she had gone to community college and gotten a job working for a nonprofit animal shelter. I was pretty confident that we could get her record expunged, so we were meeting to get all of the facts clear before I approached a judge.

These two were typical of the clients I had. I was working with a wide range of different laws, which offers it's own challenges. Because I was a newer lawyer on my own serving a wide range of clients, (and probably because I was an attractive woman) I was asked to present at the Wisconsin State Bar Associations annual meeting on the challenges of working with such a wide range of laws. This was to be in Milwaukee the following weekend. Presenting is not really my thing, but I had accepted as I thought it would never hurt to make connections and it wouldn't look too bad on my resume'. To pull it off I had a lot of work ahead of me. I was told to expect up to one hundred people in my audience. That made me anxious.

I called Catherine (with my heart pounding) that evening and I told her how busy I was for the next week, but I would love to go out for a glass of wine after I returned from Milwaukee. Besides I would need to debrief after a stressful presentation. She sounded a bit disappointed but was glad that I called, and we could get together after the convention. I was looking forward to it too, but now I had to prepare for Milwaukee.

The next week flew by as I worked with clients during the day and prepared for the presentation at night. I even skipped my Wednesday afternoon kayak trip. I still had not heard from Josh, so I was just chalking it up to a random and fun encounter, which turned me on when I remembered our romp on the beach. Probably the best fuck I had ever had. By the following Thursday I was ready and got up early to make the two-hour trip to Milwaukee. I checked into the Fister Hotel by nine and was ready to head to the convention by eleven. Luckily my presentation wasn't until the next day at two, so I had time to mingle, attend a few sessions and talk to other lawyers. Nothing too exciting and actually rather tedious. I wore the requisite female lawyer outfit of a navy-blue skirt that hit just above the knees, a slightly push up bra under a white blouse buttoned to show just a little bit of cleavage and a blazer that was just slightly bluer than my skirt. I had sensible heels, however I had open toes with recently manicured toes. I looked good but only in the generic lawyer sort of way.

I'd had enough by three in the afternoon, so I went back to my hotel room, changed into my comfy clothes, and headed out to explore Milwaukee. I grew up only three hours from Milwaukee, went to law school in Madison but I had never been to the city. My hotel was close to the trendy Third Ward where there were a lot of specialty shops, restaurants and high-end clothing boutiques. I splurged on a low cut colorful silk top and a new bra to match. It made me feel real sexy just buying them. I then headed back to my hotel so I could get a cocktail in the lounge and mingle with fellow lawyers. When I got to the bar, I was the only one in comfy clothes. Everyone else was in the required lawyer dress until I noticed a couple in the far corner of the bar. She had dark skin and I assumed she was African American. He was white but looked like he was cut from a different mold than the other white guys here. The woman was in a dress that seemed half hippy and half African that highlighted her rather magnificent breasts. She also had a colorful head wrap and a very delicate necklace of an abstract naked human figure. The guy was in white pants, a playful shirt, and a Panama hat. They were easily the most interesting looking pair in the crowd, so I sauntered on over to them.

"Hi there, do you mind if I join you?"

"Please do, Nina and I were just commenting that you were a different looking person in the crowd. Are you here for the Bar convention?"

"Yes I am, although I'm not in my 'lawyer' outfit. Actually, I am presenting tomorrow in one of the later breakout sessions. I'm a bit nervous so a nice cocktail is calming my jitters a bit."

They were intrigued about what I was going to present, and both asked the same question in unison.

"Wow, that's cool, what is the topic you're presenting on?"

I told them I was a lawyer in Wausau and had opened my practice four years ago on my own. "I'm a general practitioner lawyer, so I deal with a wide array of cases, everything from divorce and child custody to estate and wills, and even exonerating prostitution cases. Since I am newer in the profession, and work alone with many different local, state and federal laws, I am hosting a presentation; well hopefully mostly discussion, on the challenges and rewards of this type of practice. Oh, by the way, I'm Laura, Laura Love"

"Well that certainly is an interesting... and lovely name." the woman replied. "I'm Nina and this is my partner Kurt. We live in Verona, which is outside of Madison."

"I know where Verona is." I replied. "I graduated from Madison five years ago and when I lived there, I used to hike the bluff area west of Madison. When you say partners do you mean in law or more than that? Sorry I'm just curious."

"Oh, thats alright Kurt replied. I guess that could be confusing. Actually, we're both. During the day we work as lawyers for an environmental protection nonprofit in Madison called Clean Initiatives, and at night we sleep together."

At that, we all laughed as I settled into the small love seat across from them. We chatted about generic things like the topics of the convention, not totally fitting in with the lawyer types; especially the corporate law guys, who you could spot immediately. They were even more clone-like. Then we talked about living in smaller cities and the advantages and disadvantages. I said I missed the diverse types of people that live in larger cities but liked the ability to get around faster. Traffic was not part of my life. Then the conversation shifted when Nina asked about my defending prostitutes.

"So, tell me a little bit more how you have come to defend prostitutes in a place like Wausau?"

"Well, I don't specifically defend prostitutes, but I do have a client whom I am helping get prostitution expunged from her record. She's been sober and out of trouble for a couple of years, but her record is hurting her future." I replied.

"Why is prostitution even illegal? Makes no sense that something as natural as consensual sex, whether it's business or not, should be illegal. Regulated perhaps for health and safety reasons, but beyond that the government should not regulate our sexual desires." Nina said forcefully. I could tell she had thought about this before.

"I couldn't agree more. I can't use that as a reason to expunge her record, but I can bet most people have had some form of illegal sex over the years. Decades ago, sex between you two would have been illegal."

"Oh, I'm sure we have done some illegal stuff. We're pretty adventurous in that department." Kurt broke in. "For fun I have even paid Nina a few times. Ooops, sorry, too much information"

I laughed and then started imagining them having sex. They were both very good looking and I was imagining them fucking each other in all sorts of positions, some illegal probably.

"You guys sound like a fun couple. Unfortunately, I have to go so I can do my final prep for my afternoon presentation. Are you around for tomorrow night's banquet?"

Kurt responded, "We were thinking of taking off tomorrow afternoon and skipping the banquet, but perhaps we'll stick around and attend your session, if you wouldn't mind?' He paused, "It really sounds interesting. Then we could attend the banquet, and at least get the meal we paid for. But I dread the speeches from the Bar leadership. Yikes."

"I would love for you to attend the session. Add some color... I mean, your clothes, aaah ahh" I began to stammer awkwardly.

Nina laughed. "I know what you mean Laura. We'd love to attend your session. What time is it exactly?"

She made me feel at ease. "I'm on from three until four thirty. The last session. I'll be in the Joseph Schlitz room. Hope your not my only attendees." I said. Then I added, "And if the banquet sucks, we can duck out and head back into here. This chair is comfier than any banquet chair."

We all chuckled as I stood up to leave and both Nina and Kurts stood up too to give me a hug. Both of their hugs were great. Embracing but not overdone. And a slight brush of the cheeks. As I walked away, I felt tingly all over and was glad I would be seeing them again tomorrow. When I got to my room I quickly washed up and headed to bed. I had a long day tomorrow and I wanted to be on the top of my game.

As I lay in bed, I began to imagine Nina and Kurt making love in their hotel room. Each room here had a king size mattress, and I was thinking of how they might be using it at this very moment. As I fell asleep, I gently rubbed myself through my panties and squirmed around a bit before I had had great dreams.

The following morning, I popped out of bed feeling refreshed; and while I was slightly nervous about my session, I felt fully prepared and excited to put myself out there. I had already chosen what I would wear. I had to wear a more traditional lawyer outfit than Nina or Kurt could get away with, but I had thought it through. I had sexy panties under my more traditional knee length skirt, and I chose a dark green one instead of the typical navy. For my top I had a nicely tailored blouse that just gave a hint of cleavage. I had a low-cut bra that gave my boobs some attention, but not too much. I decided not to wear a blazer and my shoes were sensible with just a slight lift. I thought I looked professional, but also a head turner too.

I organized my materials and laptop for the session and left them on the bed while I left for breakfast and the last day of the Bar convention. As I got to the big banquet room I looked around for Nina and Kurt. I was disappointed as all I could see was a sea of black and navy-blue sensible lawyer suits. I imagined they were now having wake up sex and I was jealous. I grabbed some coffee and sat at a table with a couple of young guys. I could feel their stares as they were wondering what was beyond my blouse. I guess this was part of the purpose for the way I dressed, and I had become kind of used to this over the years in various courthouses I had been in.

"Hi, I'm Josh, and this is my partner, I mean my law partner Bill. What's your name?" The curly haired guys said.

I was taken back a bit as he did look like the Josh I had been with just five weeks earlier and now I remembered back to our passionate fucking on the beach. But this guy had kind of a squeaky voice and gave off none of Josh's energy. "I'm Laura, nice to meet you guys. Where are you from?"

"Nice to meet you, Laura. We're from Menasha and we work for Kimberly Clark Paper company, you know, the largest toilet paper maker in the world?" Josh replied with a chuckle.

'Mmm Hmmm, I get it.' I thought. 'Corporate law fighting for a company to pollute as much as they could.' I immediately lost interest in keeping up a conversation. "I'm actually presenting a little later today so sorry if I seem distracted. And I have to slip away in a moment to talk to a client before I present." I lied but I needed an escape form these guys.

They both seemed disappointed as Bill asked, "When are you presenting?

"At three this afternoon, but my topic may not be of interest to you. It's about small-time law practice in a small city. And it's the last session of the day so you might be tired" I said as I tried to direct them away.

"We'll try" replied Josh guy. "Might be fun to explore something different.

"Well if I don't see you enjoy the rest of your day." I said as I walked away, pulled out my phone and pretended to make a call as I headed into the lobby. I kept my eye out for Kurt and Nina, with no luck. I

I attended one session, had a coffee, and then headed back to my room to get my supplies. If I wasn't thinking about my presentation I kept thinking of Nina and Kurt. 'Would I see them again? Would they attend my session and how will I react if they actually do?' I hadn't considered that. By the time I got back down to the Joseph Schlitz room it was 2:30 and the hotel conference set up guy was there. Nice looking but irritatingly dopey. I could have done it myself.

At ten minutes to three the first suits started coming in. I greeted people, which were mostly guys, but more women than I expected. And most were around my age. Then Nina and Kurt walked in, looking stunning. Once again, they stood out for their color and ease of body language. They just seemed far more comfortable than the others in attendance. We quickly caught eyes and my heart jumped as I hoped they would come up to say hi. Instead, they took seats in the middle of the pack and let me greet the others.

By three O clock the room was standing room only. Now I was really nervous. Josh and Bill were there, and they had found a seat in the second row. I could feel them starring at my tits. That irritated me rather than turning me on. If it was Kurt or Nina, it would be a different story. The presentation went very well, and I held a discussion session for the second half. Nina asked a question about defending sex crimes and what latitude the law might have for offenders. After our discussion the night before I was not surprised. Most of the attendees thought morality laws were antiquated and there was a big need to challenge and update them. A few in the audience cited old pornography laws that were far behind what was being consumed on the internet. Everyone agreed there was a need to regulate and monitor child porn, but beyond that it was consensual and none of the governments' business.

After the session ended at four thirty, most people shuffled out except a few who wanted my card and were curious of my background in defending sex crime. Suddenly I was becoming known as the sex crime defender expert when I really wasn't. These stragglers included Josh and Bill who asked an awkward question about prostitutes in Wausau? Then asked if I wanted to join them for dinner.

"Actually, I don't know much about defending sex crimes in Wausau as I've only had one client who had been charged long ago. So sorry I'm really not an expert. And I already have dinner plans but thank you. It's been nice to meet you guys, and thanks for attending." I replied with a strong sense of 'time to move on boys' in my voice. They got the hint. Then as I glanced around, the room was empty. Nina and Kurt had left.

Feeling let down, I packed up my stuff which luckily was lighter, as most of my handouts were gone. I left through the doors to the lobby and suddenly was thrilled to see Kurt and Nina sitting on a couch.

"Weve been waiting for you but didn't want to get in your way as you packed up. Your presentation was great, and thanks for entertaining my question." Nina said to me with a big warm smile, and her white teeth against her dark skin made her shine that much more. Then I noticed as I was now closer, there was nothing between her magnificent breasts and her light cotton blouse. I was sure she had unbuttoned it one more down than it was in the session. Her breasts and cleavage exposed and her nipples just pushing out her blouse.

Suddenly Kurt popped in. "How set are you on attending the final banquet? I know you may want to network a bit and perhaps the salmon or chicken parmesan will be alright, but we heard there is a great Thai restaurant within walking distance, and we'd love to treat you, if that's ok?"

"Oh my god that sounds wonderful." I shot back. "I am so sick of lawyers right now, and I love Thai food, however I'll pay for my own,"

"No, we got your covered, as this was our idea, and we'd just like to do this Laura. We really enjoy your company," Kurt replied.

"Alright, how about a quick cocktail now in the lounge, I'll buy, and then I can go back to my room, drop off my stuff and get into something more comfortable for going out."

"That sounds perfect except that lounge is now full of lawyers so maybe we can find another place for a drink, after you ditch your stuff." Nina said.

"You're right. Meet you here in forty-five minutes. You guys look stunning, but I need to freshen a bit so Ill meet you here at six" I said as I stood up. Our warm smiles toward each other confirmed this was the plan.

I met them exactly at six. I was now wearing a shorter red skirt, the sexiest thong panties I had; even though I wasn't sure why, and my new bra with the colorful contoured lower cut silk blouse. I even put on my highest heels, which weren't like stiletto pumps but gave me just a nice little lift, and were comfortable to walk in. I felt hot.

"Wow, you are even more stunning," both Kurt and Nina said in unison. "You're a total turn on" Nina finished. "I need a drink before I burn up."

Just hearing Nina say that made me glad I had put on my sexiest. Now I was feeling like a vixen, and they both looked like knock outs. Kurt had a pair of tightish Levis on and I could see a prominent bulge in his pants. That got me feeling even better. With that we headed out to a small Irish pub just down the street. As we walked in it was crowded and noisy, but it suddenly got much quieter as eyes turned in our direction. Then I could hear murmuring and felt those eyes thinking all sorts of dirty thoughts. God I was getting more turned on by the minute.

12