Laura Loves' Life Pt. 03 - The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an Irish whiskey each, we left for the restaurant. We walked in and were seated by a Thai woman who was perhaps in her mid-twenties and absolutely stunning in a tight little mini dress. She just added to the heat. It must have been her twin sister who served us as she was just as gorgeous and delicate, with the softest sexiest voice.

After shared Pad Thai, Thom Sum and two bottles of wine later, we began sharing stories of our various sexual adventures. While I had mostly had vanilla experiences, they had been around more. Club Hedonism in Jamaca (which they said was a waste oft time), sex in Central Park and twice with another couple when visiting the Baja. Not to be outdone I shared my experience, only five weeks earlier, with Josh. They both thought that sounded amazing. Suddenly we realized we were long done with everything and taking up a table. It was time to move on.

"I'm having such a good time." I said as we exited, giggling and slightly wobbly. "How about we pick up one more bottle of wine at that wine shop over there and head back to my room to swap more tales?'"

"That's a great plan." Kurt replied. "However, we have a suite that includes a big comfortable couch so maybe our room would work better."

"Sounds good to me." I replied with excitement. So we headed into the wine shop and bought a bottle each.

Once back in their room we opened a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and attempted to pick up where we left off sitting on the couch. It was facing the big king-size bed I had been imagining just the night before. It felt more natural to just remain silent for a while as we sipped our wine. Then Nina broke the silence.

"Wow it has been so great to meet you Laura. You are amazing. I mean I am so impressed by what you have built with your practice and sticking to your ideals. And oh my god you are beautiful. Smart, ambitious, and stunning. That really heats me up, in lots of ways."

My heart was beating faster at this point, and I responded. 'Wow, it has been so great to meet you guys too. I thought this was going to be a boring old lawyer convention, and now meeting you has turned it into anything but that. "

After a pause and a long gaze into each other's eyes, Nina suddenly moved in much closer to me. She hesitated, looked at Kurt, turned back to me and then suddenly kissed me passionately. I lost all control. Nina, who had wonderfully full luscious lips was kissing me deeply and I could feel her tongue explore my mouth. My body began to tremble. I glanced over at Kurt to see his reaction and he was laying back with a large bulge in his Levis. He started to remove his shirt. That was it. I was ready to let it all go.

Suddenly Nina nudged me off the couch and directed me over to the king bed. She gently pushed me down and continued to kiss me as she removed my recently purchased silk blouse. As I fell back onto the bed, she held my head while her strong arms guided me back.

"Wow Laura, you have such a beautiful body. I want to lick and taste your breasts, and your nipples seem as if they want to explode out of your bra." And with that she quickly removed it. Next, she was licking, sucking, and nibbling my nipples and tits as I could feel her hands begin to explore under my skirt. My arms were behind my head as I felt her begin to rub my pussy through my panties. I looked over and Kurt was removing his pants and I could see he had a full hard-on thrusting through his bikini undies. I could see his red penis head was peeking out as I shut my eyes and laid back.

"Oh Laura, I want to taste you!!" Nina said as she was breathing heavily.

"Oh god yes, Oh YES Nina." I whispered loudly as I felt her lick and kiss my stomach. She was stroking my pussy as I felt her slip a finger around my thong and slowly into my slit. I was so wet at this point. Then she held up my hips and slipped off my skirt and panties. She did this effortlessly and before I knew it, she had her finger back in my pussy. Then two, as she began to massage my G spot up behind my clit. I laid back completely naked as I thrust my hips onto Nina's fingers. Then her tongue and lips got to my clit, and I was ready to explode. Kurt was on the couch stroking his fully erect cock as he watched Nina bring me to my first orgasm. I could not contain my screams as I came.

That was too much for Kurt. He jumped off the couch and almost ripped Ninas top and bottoms off as she was kneeling on the floor licking between my wide-open legs. I was now slowly thrusting my hips and mound against her open mouth, and I was dripping wet. Suddenly Nina lifted her head, looked up at me and her eyes rolled back as Kurt began licking her pussy from behind.

"Wow Kurt, Oh yes, use your tongue on me too" Nina cooed. "And then I want your cock. Ppppllease take me from behind. Fuck me Kurt, Ohh yeah - and Laura you taste so good."

Nina was trying to lick me but was so excited she lifted her head and arched her back. Now I could see her perfect tits swinging as she was thrusting her hips on Kurts mouth. This scene had me back close to a second orgasm, and we had only been at it for tern minutes, or maybe two hours, I was not very conscious of time. I reached down and stroked my clit as Nina explored my vulva with her tongue. Then Kurt abruptly stood up, grabbed his rock-hard cock, and thrust it into Nina from behind. Again, she lifted her head from between my legs and began to moan as Kurt thrust into her engorged honeypot.

This was too much for both of us. I rubbed my clit as Nina screamed, "Fuck me Kurt, Fuck me oh god I'm about to..........Oh god I'm cumming oh god yess yesss"

And with that I came for a second time as Kurt kept fucking Nina while she and I were screaming in ecstasy. Kurt kept thrusting into Nina and it seemed like she would cum forever. I was sure he was about to cum too; but this was not the case. Just as she seemed to be coming down Kurt pulled out, still rock hard and laid down on the bed. Nina then climbed back onto his dick facing Kurt and motioned for me to straddle his face with my pussy planted on his mouth. As I did this, I felt another gush of pleasure. And now I could watch Nina bounce up and down on his shaft with her fabulous dark tits bouncing with her. After balancing over Kurts face, I leaned over, massaged her tits and nipples as we began kissing again. I could taste myself on her and I could feel and hear Kurt slurping away at my pussy. I had never felt this incredible, even with Josh on that beach.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmm" Kurt was moaning as he was liking my labia and clit all in one motion. "Oh Nina wow - I don't want to cum yet, but I'm so close" Kurt said as he gently lifted me a few inches away from his face. "Turn around so I can fuck you in reverse and Laura can play with.... Ohh wow, yah, just like that, nice and slow" then he lowered me back down onto his face and continued to swirl his tongue in my pussy.

I leaned over and reached around Nina continuing to massage her breasts from behind. I was also kissing her neck and nibbling at her ear. She began to bounce faster and faster on his cock while grinding her pelvis into his, as hard as she could each time she came down on him. Then she came for a second time. "Oh God Kurt, Ohh Laura, oh wow I'm CUMMMMING."

I knew I was drenching Kurts face and didn't want him to cum yet so he could fuck me. I was hoping Nina would be OK with that, and she confirmed that as she climbed off of Kurt and pulled him onto his knees so he could fuck me from behind. I followed her directions and pushed my ass into the air, so my fully engorged snatch was ready for his cock. Kurts cock wasn't huge by any means, but it did have some girth to it. Even though I was dripping wet I still felt him stretch me as he entered His cock felt amazing in me. He started thrusting slowly and then picked up the pace. Nina was laying on the bed next to us watching and rubbing her own coochy and moaning with pleasure.

'Oh wow Kurt, oh fuck me hard" I cried out as I was feeling I might cum again. Then Nina suddenly crawled underneath me in a sixty-nine. Her pussy was in my face as she lay on her back and flicked her tongue on my clit while Kurt fucked me faster and faster. As I began licking Ninas' pussy and tasting her, it was too much. I came for a third time, and this was one of the biggest orgasms I had ever had in my life. I was shaking all over and my body was in spasms while my eyes rolled up into my head. It went on and on as Kurt fucked me hard and Nina sucked on my clit. Ninas face must have been soaked.

"Oh Ohhhh, I need to catch my breath Oh wow that was... crazy I need a break for a minute." I panted, but they had other ideas. As I lay stretched out on the bed, they both began to lick me and kiss me all over. Nina was sucking my tits and nipples and then the two of them would lick my pussy. Then Kurt would begin kissing my tits and then again join Nina licking me down there. I couldn't believe it. My body exploded in pleasure for a forth time and I arched my back and was rubbing my own tits and nipples.

"Ohhhh myy ohhh...wow oh goddddd. This is so fucking good" I was screaming as I quivered on the bed.

As I lay there shaking Nina lay down next to me and Kurt was on his knees on the floor as he thrust himself into Nina. "Oh Nina, Let's fuck hard, Fuck me hard Nina." And the two of them broke into a furious rhythm together. I leaned over and began to suck Ninas breast as she was pushing herself hard onto his cock. They seemed to be very practiced at this.

"Oh godddd Nina, Oh god I'm going to cumm Oh Ohhhh I'mm cummmming" Kurt was moaning out.

"Oh God Kurt Oh god I'mmmm cumming too" Nina responded.

Her nipples were hard as I sucked away, and she was thrusting and arching her back. Just then Kurt pulled out of her and shot stream after stream of hot cum all over her stomach and tits hitting me in the cheek as I was sucking her nipples. While I didn't cum again, I sure felt close.

After Kurt quit squirting his cum, he fell onto the bed next to Nina. His glistening rock-hard cock began to deflate. All three of us were breathing heavily and just laid there for a few minutes catching our breath. Then Nina broke the heavy breathing silence.

"That was some of the best sex I have ever had, and I've had a lot. Wow Laura, you certainly have no problems having an orgasm. And giving them too."

"Whew Nina, how was I so lucky to meet you two? Kurt, you are a fantastic lover. Nina, you are so lucky. I know I have never had sex like this before."

"Yes, I do feel lucky with Kurt, and we do have a lot of sex, but this was something else." She then glanced over to the clock and stated, "We were at it for almost two hours, and I'm exhausted, in the best way possible."

"Two hours? Oh my god. Time got completely lost on me. Damn, I now need to think about heading back to my room." I replied.

"You can stay here if you want, or at least join us in the shower cleaning up." Nina offered.

"I think I'll stay in my room, but I will join you in the shower."

We laid there for a few more minutes and then Kurt reached over, gave each of us a kiss and headed to the shower. Nina rolled over to me, and we kissed for a few more minutes before joining Kurt in the shower. We all took turns soaping each other up. They both rubbed soap all over my body and it felt incredible. I took my time washing up Nina all over and took extra effort to help wash Kurts soft but exquisite cock. When we were done, we took turns drying each other off, which gave me one more time to massage Ninas tits and rub down Kurts cock. They both felt so good.

I then reluctantly got dressed and prepared to say goodbye. Instead of promising to have breakfast in the morning together we simply exchanged our contact info and promised to get together again sometime in the fall. We realized that Verona and Wausau were only two and half hours from each other so it would not be too far. Perhaps a fall camping trip? The thought of outdoor sex with these two was a wonderful thought.

"Well, I am so glad we met you Laura." Nina said as I was about to head out. This was certainly one of the best conventions I have been to. Might even come back next year. I will cherish the memory of this night for a long time.' And then she gave me one more passionate kiss.

Then Kurt joined her in a three-way kiss with me. "What are you guys what are you doing?" I said with a wry smile. "I have to go, I just got dressed, and there you go turning me on again." As I stepped out the door, I paused one more time and said. "That was beautiful, and so are you guys." Then I pulled the door shut behind me.

When I got back to my room It was very late and I fell into bed exhausted but feeling on top of the world. I felt tempted to rub myself to ne more orgasm with the memory of our time, but decided to just fall asleep with a big smile and feeling like I had an overripened tomato in my panties.

12