Laura Rules the Roost Again

Story Info
Laura and Jack exchange control, engage Christine.
4.6k words
4.59
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. All characters are well over eighteen. My thanks to Leslie Jones for allowing me to use some of her characters.]

Laura and Jack were a happy couple together after they reconciled. This followed Laura's taking charge and imposing a stentorian time of total dominance of her husband after she found him savoring lewd sites online. Laura spanked and caned Jack, put him in panties, regulated his toilet use, and perhaps most humiliatingly, turned him over to her niece Elaine and her roommate Cynthia, 19-year-old students at the nearby university from which Laura had graduated as an honor student.

The girls were majoring in Women's Studies under Prof. Kathryn Thompson, a delicious ash-blond 40-year-old, who, after Laura and Jack had returned to living as equals, disciplined the two girls for plagiarizing. Jack enjoyed seeing them disciplined severely because they had been cruel to him when left in charge. He especially grew to fear Elaine's thin-lipped pussy because when he was required to lick her to orgasm he was often afraid of not getting enough air and thought he might pass out.

He had stared at her bare genitals when Prof. Thompson had punished the girls in front of Laura and Jack. Prof. Thompson observed is fascination with Elaine's neat cunt and spanked him over her lap with her little rod. She punished Laura, too, for allowing the girls to mistreat Jack. Then the professor announced, with no objections from the couple, that she would visit them every Friday to assess their behavior and determine whether they required punishment.

Laura had been reading the professor's articles and felt now that she still enjoyed dominating her husband. She knew she had gone too far last time, so now she raised the subject with him. She said he knew she wanted to dominate, but that he probably didn't know that she also would want him to take charge of her.

The late-forties couple smiled at each other and Jack said he felt as Laura did. They decided to try out a regime of considerate dominance. Jack admitted that he was turned on by spanking so long as he wasn't left black and blue, and that the whole ritual of being told he would be caned and then the caning experience itself got him aroused.

They started out anew with Laura in charge. She immediately and crisply ordered her husband to strip. Jack was slightly surprised at the suddenness of her dominance descending upon him but complied. Then Laura took him into their bedroom and told him to bend over the bed. She took a Super Plus tampon from the box in her closet and ripped off the wrapper. Then she dexterously held the tampon while opening a small glass jar of Vaseline, dabbed her finger in the substance, and applied it to the tip of the applicator.

Then she moved right behind Jack's bare bottom told him to hold his cheeks open and inserted the tampon deep into his rectal opening, placing it exactly as far in as she was used to doing with her tampons she pushed into her vagina when she had her period. Laura showed some consideration for her husband by pushing the tampon in more slowly than she might have were she truly annoyed with him.

Jack felt the large tampon stretching his anal canal. Laura warned him not to try "to shit it out" or she would attach a large tail to the tampon. Then she sat on a side chair and patted her lap, signaling Jack to crawl across her grey skirt which she pushed up so he saw her stockings and garters holding them up. As Jack placed himself, she closed her legs on his semierect penis so it was tightly held between her sheerly clad legs.

Jack actually felt secure on his wife's lap when he realized she had his penis tightly pressed between her legs. He let himself think about fucking her but put that out of his mind because he realized he was back in the sub's position.

Now, Laura began spanking him on alternate cheeks with her hand. It began to hurt more when she spanked one cheek five times in a row and then spanked the other cheek that many times. But Jack also felt warm and cozy inside and Laura felt maternal in spanking her boy.

After Jack's bottom started getting rosier and then almost red, Laura ended the spanking. She told Jack he could give her a hug and then stand up.

She had him stand there in front of him, bare, while she outlined how things were going to work from here on.

"You will wear panties most of the time," she began. "The easiest system that I plan to use is to for you to wear my panties the day after I've worn them. Since I rarely stain my panties, you will get the benefit of enjoying the smell of my worn panties and it will be evident if you stain them. If you stain them, you will earn demerits and those will lead to spanking and perhaps caning if you are very naughty."

"I won't be naughty, Miss Laura," Jack responded sincerely.

"I hope you will try not to be," Laura replied, "but you know that sometimes you seem to want to behave badly. To remind you of how you need to behave, I'm going to have you wear control panties for a few days. They will feel nice and tight."

She then took out a pair of beige-colored Spanx Hi-Power Panties. Jack took them and pulled them up his legs and then more slowly around his bottom and front. They were indeed tight, but there was a warm feeling wearing them. They pressed his cock and balls in, and he did feel slightly uncomfortable down there.

"Since you'll have to ask my permission to use the toilet, you shouldn't wait until the last minute," Laura advised him. "These control panties will take you a little more time to pull down and you aren't even used to having to pull down your panties to use the toilet anyway, so allow enough time. I don't want to see the signs of accidents in the panties because you waited too long or didn't wipe correctly."

"Now, I have a nice short skirt for you to wear," Laura continued, holding out a very short navy skirt for him to put on. She also gave him a white middie blouse and helped him put on his training bra.

"You have sort of larger breasts than most men, so we won't have to stuff the training bra cups," Laura told him. The bra did feel tight, especially since Jack was not used to wearing a bra at all.

"For special occasions, you'll wear a garter belt and stockings," Laura said. "You'll have to be very careful not to run the stockings, and to keep the seams straight. And on those 'difficult days' when I have my period, you'll wear a tampon in your rear, sweetie. How big a tampon I'll give you will depend on how you've behaved during the whole month since my last period."

When Jack was fully dressed, Laura spent some time adjusting the wig she had bought for him and on making up his face for him. She was teaching him how to apply foundation and blusher to begin with after he shaved. He put on little white socks and brown oxfords.

She had him look at himself in the mirror and Jack was amazed and a little scared at how much he looked like a woman.

Laura said he looked good enough to go out with her and Jack lost his worries about someone seeing him dressed like a lady because he thought he was pretty. They went to a huge drugstore near the university--the one that Laura had graduated from and where her niece Elaine now was a junior. There were lots of female students in the store and Laura picked out a box of mixed absorbency tampons. She gave it to Jack to hold and his face started to redden when he realized he was holding this large box that clearly contained different sizes of tampons.

When they reached the check-out counter, there was a young woman helping people to go into the right check-out. The store was big enough that they had someone like her stationed there not only to help but to encourage further purchases. She looked at Jack, smiled, and asked Laura if these were for "him," she grinned. Laura told "Jackie" to "answer the lady" and he quietly said, "I need those when Mommy uses them." She laughed and told Laura that it looked like she had things well in hand with her "little girl."

Jack's face was now red, and he also realized he needed to use the bathroom. He whispered to Laura. Laura smiled at the sales coordinator, whose name was Christine, and said, "Christine, does the store have a family rest room where I can take Jackie to do her business?"

Christine said she'd let them use the staff bathroom "if it was an emergency." She looked at Jack and asked, "Are you about to have an accident?" Jack struggled to say, "Yes, I really need to go, Miss."

She walked the two of them to a locked unmarked door which she opened with a master key. They walked in and there were three stalls; Christine pointed to the first and it was large enough for her to come in with Laura and Jack. Laura unzipped Jack's little skirt and then helped him pull his Spanx panties down just below his bottom.

"That's how girls pull down their panties to weewee," Laura told him in a sweet but firm voice. Christine was grinning and trying to keep from giggling.

Jack sat down and realized he would have to pee sitting down, which he was not used to doing. He pushed his penis down so he wouldn't pee all over and then finally was able to start peeing.

"Oh, now he's tinkling!" Christine exclaimed. "Do you have to make a doody too?" she asked, speaking to him as if he were much younger.

"No, Miss," Jack replied respectfully because the last thing he wanted was for Laura to spank him in front of this woman, or worse yet, invite her to spank him.

"Does Jackie need to be spanked much?" Christine asked Laura, seeming to read Jack's mind.

"Yes, he is still naughty too often," Laura said warily, "but he knows that I will start using the cane if he doesn't improve his behavior."

"Are you finished?" she asked Jack firmly.

"Yes," he said, "but...I think I have to plop-plop too, Mommy."

"Well, go ahead and do it right now!" Laura snapped. "We're taking up enough of this nice lady's time."

"Oh, that's fine," Christine interjected, wanting to see Jack's humiliation continue and hoping he would earn a caning right then.

"I'm trying, Mommy," Jack said, "but it's coming out slowly."

"Stand up and let me see what's going on back there," Laura ordered, making Jack cringe that this pretty cashier would see the lump of poo sticking out of his asshole.

Jack stood and turned around and shamefully bent over.

"Ooh, he has a doody sticking out of his little hole!" Christine exclaimed.

"Sit down and press that doody out, right now!" Laura insisted, "or you'll be punished in front of Miss Christine."

Jack was now petrified that Christine might be invited to cane him, so he pushed and a long doody emerged and plopped into the toilet bowl.

"Are you now finished?" Laura asked.

"Yes," Jack responded with shame in his face and voice.

"Do you spank him when he does this--not tell you he has to make doody?" Christine asked as if speaking about someone much younger.

"Yes," Laura snapped with a smile, "and I'm thinking he might need to be punished right now. Wipe yourself, Jackie, and then pull up your panties!"

Jack wiped and did what Laura told him. There was a couch as there would be in most ladies' rooms. Laura walked to it and said, "Now pull down your pants! You're going to be caned, Missy!"

Laura took her bent thin cane out of her handbag and let it straighten out. It was bendy and whippy so it assumed its straight nature immediately. She positioned Jack on the couch with his skirt pushed up above his waist and the Spanx control panties down below his bottom. Since that was where you lowered girls' panties, just below the cheeks, she did that for Jack.

She laid the cane on his bottom, drew it back, and just started firing strong stinging strokes right at his bottom cheeks, moving down to the sensitive crease between bottom and thigh. Jack screamed but no one but staff knew about this ladies' room. After she had given him seven strokes, she smiled and handed the thin cane to Christine who accepted it from her with relish.

Christine was lithe and redhaired. She was about 5-6 and probably weighed no more than 120. She had a small nose and nice facial features and was likely not much more than 20. Couldn't legally drink. Laura couldn't decide if she went for girls or boys. She had clearly learned how to use a cane.

She stood behind the now fearful Jack and told him he had been very naughty. She softly said she was going to punish him for how much trouble Laura had to go through with him. Then she placed the cane on his already striped bottom, drew it back, and fired a mighty stroke for a small woman. This confirmed Laura's view that the cane was the perfect ladies' weapon.

Jack screamed bloody murder, but no one could hear him. He almost jumped up but he knew Laura would double his number of strokes if that happened. Christine said it would be good for him to have a tampon in his rear while Laura was on her period. She ran the cane through his legs and said maybe he'd need a pad if he were punished where the cane was touching him now.

This all heightened Jack's fears...and his excitement at being so frightened and embarrassed. He knew Laura wouldn't punish him there...but Christine? The redhaired salesperson whispered in Laura's ear. She had asked if she could give him a "little tap" between his legs. Laura nodded affirmatively.

Christine came back brandishing the cane. She placed it between Jack's spread legs but down near the floor. Then she softly snapped it up, so it lightly tapped between Jack's legs, touching his scrotum and his penis as well as down toward his anal opening.

"YOWWW!" Jack cried, more at the idea that he was being caned on his genitalia than from the direct hurt, which was minimal because of the light stroke.

"I think we can let him pull up his Spanx now," Laura pronounced as Christine handed her back the cane. She bent it once and slipped it back into her handbag. Then Laura thanked Christine for all her help and complimented her on her caning skills.

"I had younger siblings at home," Christine smiled, "and since my mom worked, I was in charge. Mom urged to use the cane to keep the place orderly."

"Well, you obviously developed excellent skills," Laura smiled at her. "Please give me your card because perhaps you might want to fill in for me at home now and then if that would be convenient for you."

Christine handed her a business card from her jacket pocket and said quietly that she'd be honored to help Laura out when needed.

They now left the staff bathroom, but not before Christine had shown Christine some pink hicut panties that she said would be perfect for "Jackie". Laura bought a three-pack and Christine said that if she didn't like them, she could bring them back to her.

With that, Laura and Jack were on their way home. Laura decided that whenever she needed more tampons for her and for Jack, she would send him to the store and have him ask Christine to help him. She might decide to telephone Christine beforehand so she would anticipate Jack's arrival.

When they arrived home, Laura had Jack try on the new pink hicut panties. Jack nervously pulled them up his legs and secured them. He found they were a lot more comfortable than the Spanx. So, he told Laura that they were very nice.

"You'll have to wear the Spanx for now," she said, "but it's good to know that you like those new panties. I still may have you wear my worn ones but perhaps I'll wear one pair of these panties tomorrow."

Jack was slightly worried about Laura's enthusiasm, and hoped she'd agree to switch in a few days to letting him be in charge. Laura kissed him, thanked him for his forbearance and asked if he had been excited by their trip to the drugstore.

"Yes, Mommy," he said, "you've been very good to me. Thank you."

Laura was moved by what sounded like sincerity on Jack's part. She had him come into the bedroom where she helped him out of his female clothing, including the Spanx panties. Then she asked him to undress her, which he proceeded to do, very carefully. When she was down to her lacy pale blue bra and panties, he asked if he could continue, and she responded, "Of course. I hope I don't have to spank you to get you to fuck me."

Jack proceeded as if he hadn't heard that and then Laura told him to lie on his back on the bed. She proceeded to climb over him and position herself to sit over his cock so she could slide her pussy right down onto it and take it inside her. Jack was still surprised at this turn of events but relished being allowed while being dominated to have sex with his wife.

For him, it was the delightful culmination of a wonderful day. Sure, he had been caned but it was a real turn-on being disciplined by Christine, who brought a brash younger attitude to dominating a man about twenty-some years older than she was. He began to think as his cock was being massaged by Laura's tight vaginal sheath. Would Christine ever let him fuck her? Would Laura go along with it? If she wanted to get it on with Christine, that would be fine with him.

* * *

A few days later, Jack had to admit to himself that life had been nice. Laura did spank and cane him, of course, and he did have to wear her soiled panties from the day before each morning. But he knew he had a need for a woman to take charge of him that way. And she clearly wanted to fuck as much as he did.

For her part, Laura was not sure how ready she was to be dominated by her husband. She had picked up on the vibes she got from Prof. Thompson, the Women's Studies teacher at the university, and even from her niece Elaine and her roommate Cynthia, who were students there and almost worshipped Kathryn Thompson, even when she had punished them in front of Laura, and from their standpoint, the horror of Jack seeing them caned.

Jack had checked out Laura's clothing sizes, and had purchased some items for her to wear. First were some very tight girly panties and the same kind of training bra she had made him wear. Laura, however, would be quite uncomfortable trying to squeeze her 34B tits into this bra. Then he had ordered a pair of Spanx for her, hi-power control panties a size or so smaller than she usually wore. Lastly there was a very abbreviated flared skirt, in parochial school plaid. Her panties, whichever ones she was wearing, would definitely be exposed when she had that tiny skirt on.

He had left a note for her in the kitchen telling her that her clothes were laid out for her on the bed. She did a double-take when she gazed on the bra, panties, and skirt. The "sensible shoes" didn't put her off much because they were comfortable, if ugly.

When he arrived and saw her dressed in the new costume, he had trouble keeping from laughing. However, he knew that would not be a good move, even if he were supposed to be in charge now. He told Laura that because she had been naughty, he was going to have to spank her.

She stood up and lifted the little skirt above her waist. He then came behind her and took down the tight little undies--decorated with bunnies--down just below her bottom. Then he sat in the firm chair and patted his lap, signaling Laura to lie across it. When she was positioned, he softly rubbed her bottom and ran his finger down her anal cleft and through her legs, feeling along her furrow as his finger passed her vaginal opening, her labia and her hard little clit.

This prompted her to almost jump from the arousal it brought her.

"You're already quite wet," Jack observed, as if speaking of the weather.

"I can't help it, Daddy," she replied, "you turn me on."

Jack then began to spank Laura's lovely bottom, alternating cheeks but then firing six straight slaps on one cheek, and then repeating that on the other. Laura started to moan and tried to move her bottom out of the line of fire. Jack gave her some hard little slaps on her anal opening and even between her legs. This elicited cries and he returned to her bottom.

12