Laura Rules the Roost Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had agreed that they would invite Christine to join them and see what direction the proceedings took with her presence. Laura had told her to arrive at a time when Jack would have spanked her for a short time. He took a break to welcome her at the door.

When he returned, accompanied by the sales coordinator from the big drugstore, Christine asked Jack if she might take over the disciplining. Jack told her that was fine and he pointed to a thin cane, a strap, a tawse, and a martinet on the dresser.

"I understand you've been naughty, Laura dear," Christine said, speaking in the tone of a dominant schoolteacher. "You seem to have quickly accumulated several naughty marks and that means I will have to punish you. I see that your panties have already been lowered, so bend over the edge of the bed and push that naughty bottom out for me.

Then the redhaired 19-year-old picked up the two-fingered tawse and began to use it quite skillfully, with each thwack slamming against Laura's now-redder cheeks. It hurt like hell for Laura: she began to scream.

Christine ordered her to keep her voice down and then issued the scariest instruction to Laura: "Spread your legs wide apart so that your panties are down at your knees but fall no further."

She picked up a small soft whip and began to strike it softly upward between Laura's legs so it struck in her vulva, softly so it did not injury but enough like a stroke that it hurt and it scared Laura. This was clever of Jack, she thought, having a nice young woman be the one to pussywhip his wife.

Christine very subtly increased both the tempo and intensity of the strokes and now Laura was really in pain and screeched. Christine stopped whipping Laura's cunt and told her to stand and lie on her back on the bed. When she then followed Christine's next order--to spread her legs, Jack found staring at his wife's bushy cunt to be very arousing for him. Christine crawled between Laura's spread legs and begin to lick her pussy. She found Laura's taste lovely and Laura relished the loving oral attentions from the younger woman who had just been tawsing and whipping her.

Christine, for her part, ordered both Jack and Laura to take their clothes off entirely. Then she joined them, revealing her nice tidy figure and a shaved cunt. In response to her direction, Jack lay on his back and Christine told Laura to get on top of him and take him inside her. Soon, Laura was in reverse cowgirl, one of her favorite positions, and enjoying this fucking as directed by Christine. When they both came, Christine had Jack withdraw and then get between his wife's legs and drink in her creampie.

Soon, Jack was hard again from the sheer amazement of being in bed with these two charming women. Christine lay now on her back, spread her legs, and invited him to get on top and fuck her. For Jack, this was heavenly. He loved the feeling of being inside her truly tight cunt. He thrust in and out and she responded. He played with her nice perky tits, massaging them and feeling the nipples as he gave them a slight tweak.

Laura remembered how she had gone out with other men when she had been in charge of Jack, and accepted his fucking Christine as part of their new arrangement. Now she said she needed to pee, so they all moved to the bathroom and Christine had Laura squat over Jack's face as he lay on his back in the tub. She soon released her powerful stream that poured out of her hole into his open mouth.

The pee stream was so strong that Jack was gasping for breath. He figured Laura had purposely been holding it in with this in mind. Once Christine left, he was going to spank Laura hard for this. After all, he was supposed to be in charge this time.

Christine helped Jack stand up and climb out of the tub once he had licked his wife's peehole and vulva dry. She then told Laura it was her turn in the tub so Laura gritted her teeth and lay down on her back. Christine now squatted over Laura's face. Laura looked up and saw the younger woman's redhaired pussy looming over her. Christine's clit was stiff and red, and her vagina was still open from being fucked by Jack. Laura watched Christine's crotch intently and saw her peehole twitch and her pee surge out and land in Laura's open mouth.

Then she invited Laura to lean up and lick her quim dry. Laura found that she liked the taste of Christine's tight neat little cunt. She figured that Jack had enjoyed getting the chance to have it off with the lithe, young Christine and inside her tight vagina.

Christine helped her out once Laura had licked her split dry. She hugged Laura and told her she was very appreciative of Laura's inviting her to participate in Laura's disciplining and hoped she hadn't overstayed her welcome in the bathroom. Laura grinned and shrugged off her apology. "I was very aroused by your pussywhipping me, sweetie," she admitted, "and I wanted to give Jack a present which you were so nice to provide. I hope you enjoyed it."

Deciding to be totally honest, Christine answered, "Laura dear, it was wonderful. I was a bit apprehensive because after all, he's way above my age but you have a charming husband who knows how to please this woman."

12