Laura, The Lorry Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bea's thumbs found Laura's hardening nipples and stroked them, sending tingles across Laura, who now wanted to kiss the breasts pressing into her back. After a few more light kisses on her neck, Bea's hands stopped teasing Laura's and leaned back, but her hips still pinned Laura against the worktop.

Laura shivered at the soft fingers toying at the tender top of her spine, hunting for the small zip. Laura's anticipation jumped to nuclear proportions as Bea unzipped her, spreading the halves open and kissing the exposed flesh.

"Mmm."

With the zip bottomed out, Bea's hands spread over Laura's shoulder blades, pushing the material off her shoulders. Laura threaded her arms out of the sleeves, allowing Bea to peel the dress off her upper body.

"Mmm, sexy red," Bea whispered as her lips returned to Laura, kissing and following the curves of her neck.

Laura registered the more coarse material of a bra against her back, which told her that Bea had already escaped the confines of her dress, raised Laura's pulse further.

"Are you sure this is your first time?" Laura asked.

Bea landed more kisses on Laura, moving across her tender back, sending scores of excited pulses through her. Bea's hands crept around Laura's torso to return to caress her breasts. Her thumbs soon found Laura's pert nipples, stroking them to harden further.

"Uh-huh." Bea moaned as her kisses roamed over Laura's neck and shoulders.

The pressure on Laura's hips relaxed and her dress sagged down, with gravity trying to remove it from her body. With a final flick of her thumbs, her hands left Laura's breasts bare, aching for them to return, but slid down her to ease the dress beyond her waist and drop to the floor.

"Ooo, sexy red," Bea squealed, as a hand spanked a cheek exposed by her high waist panties and framed by her garter belt.

Laura moved to turn around, but Bea grasped her hips, holding her against the counter.

"I... I'm a little shy, as I'm in my underwear."

Bea pressed herself against Laura that sent bolts of excitement through them both, to have their cool bare skin in contact.

Laura laughed out loud.

"You are joking? That bikini you wore in the summer had less material than you're wearing now."

Bea's hand moved Laura's hair away from her ear to return to caressing her bra clad breasts. She kissed her way up from Laura's shoulder to her earlobe and sucked on her lobe, causing Laura to croon.

She whispered in triumph, "But now you're naked too."

Her lips returned to nibble on the ear, then showered her neck and shoulders with kisses. Laura shivered with the tenderness of her actions and the tingles of excitement pulsing from her stiff nipples as Bea's thumbs teased over them.

"You realise, having carried you in, I could just whisk you up in my arms to carry you to my bed?"

"You could, but then I wouldn't be able to do this."

Bea tweaked both nipples hard between the thumb and forefinger. Then, now more sensitive, flicked her thumb nails back across them, causing Laura to weaken at the knees and moan.

"But now, I like your idea. But first close your eyes."

Bea's hands left Laura, as she reduced the pressure on her, as she saw Bea's bare arm reached past to her mug of tea. Laura picked up her own tea, blowing on it and taking a sip.

"Not fair. Your eyes weren't closed."

"So I'm not allowed a drink and yet you are?"

"Yeah." Bea confirmed as she drank.

The pair sipped as much of their hot tea as they could. Bea's hand returned her near finished mug to the countertop and her body pressed against Laura once more. Warm, wet kisses crept over Laura's shoulders as she drank.

Bea's hands returned to Laura's waist, caressing around her stomach, teasing her belly button, and rose to their target that ached for their touch. Bea's thumbs stroked Laura once more, causing her to moan as she continued to drink.

Laura waited until she placed her empty mug down before she bumped her bum backwards. Sharp enough for Bea to relax her grip, allowing her to twist around within Bea's grasp to face her.

"Not fair!" Bea cried.

Laura bent down, cupping her hands beneath Bea's plump cheeks, lifting her up and into her. Bea's voluptuous cleavage now pressed into Laura. High enough for her to kiss the top of her breasts. She moved higher to meet Bea's lips with a warm, passionate tongue tied kiss.

Bea wrapped her legs above Laura's hips to lock her feet together behind her back, and her arms around her neck as they continued kissing. Her hand caressed through Laura's hair and her warm inner thighs gripped Laura as she pressed her pelvis into Laura's stomach for her to feel the heat of her pussy.

Soft lace rubbed between them, and Laura surmised Bea must be wearing a black thong to match her bra. The couple wobbled in their passion, bumping them into the chair behind them, causing them to break their kiss, laughing.

"Let me down, if I'm too heavy."

"Nah, you're not heavy, you're my little, lost mouse."

With that Laura walked them out of the kitchen, turning to elbow the light switch off and through into the hall. Outside her bedroom, she turned to allow Bea to reach for the door handle, but she was too busy giggling with delight.

"You'll have to open it. I can't or I'll drop you and it won't be comfortable doing anything out here on the carpet."

Bea glanced, mid giggle, at the door. Her one arm pulled her tighter into Laura and her spare hand reached to pop it open. Laura stepped through, tucking Bea sideways through the frame. Laura used her foot to close the door and stepped to her bedside.

With a kiss, Laura released her cupped hands and let Bea fall, squealing with laughter, backwards onto the bed. Laura stood admiring her friend and lover in the meagre light coming through her curtains, whilst Bea appreciated Laura's semi-naked form.

"You're stunning Lau."

"You too, lovely."

Bea pulled the duvet off the bed from beneath her and tucked her feet underneath. She sat up, unhooked her arms from her bra, turned it around to unclip it, and dropped it off to one side. Laura almost gasped at seeing her lover's breasts stand up under their own weight when she expected them to sag, even a little.

Bea sensed her eyes on her and looked back at her, wondering if she could see her blushing. She lead back down and lifted her backside to slip her thong off, tossing it to land by her bra on the floor. She tucked her legs under the duvet and patted the mattress alongside her.

A naked Laura didn't need a second invitation and slid in, joining her. Bea pulled the cover over the both of them as Laura tucked her arm under Bea and they each slotted a leg between the other and fell into each other's arms.

Both women enjoyed the warmth and passion brought on by having full skin contact. Bea giggled in her nervous excitement as they found a comfortable position with them entwined and overcome their initial hesitance at finally being naked in bed together.

"Holy cow, Lau, I've wanted this for so long and it's so good. I don't know whether to scream for joy or cry in happiness."

"Haha. The desire to touch you inappropriately right from our first meeting was almost too much to bear. So often in those shorts, I craved to slap and squeeze those gorgeous cheeks of yours."

Her hand swept over Bea's back and down to slide over her backside as Bea kissed her neck, humming with pleasure. Bea's fingers spread across Laura's shoulders as her lips moved to join Laura's. As the two embraced, their growing passion soon encourage them to clamp their thighs onto each other.

Bea ground her body along Laura's leg, as she too pressed her pussy into Bea's thigh. Despite focussing on the delicious tasting kiss, Laura's excitement rose as she felt Bea leaving a warm smear on her thigh. Laura knew from the aching and passion between her legs she was damp for Bea too, and pressed it into her.

Her hand brushed its way over Bea's voluptuous form to cup her pert mound, peaked with a soft nipple. Rolling her target between her thumb and forefinger, exciting it. Laura's lips broke free from Bea, leaving her mouth opened and panting.

She kissed her way down Bea's neck and collarbone to her soft flesh to find the excited nipple. Bea moaned as Laura sucked and nibbled at her hardening, pert bud and her body rippled beneath her, to confirm her mounting pleasure, as Laura's hand slid down.

Bea released her vice like grip on Laura's leg as she widened her legs to accept the walking fingers down beyond her navel. Laura's fingers paused at Bea's landing strip to tease fingernails scratching through them. Bea's back arched, aching for her to go further.

Laura's hand flattened and curved over Bea's pelvic bone as she sucked in a breath of anticipation as the middle digit slid down her labia to discover a warm, damp welcome. Laura explored the outer folds, teasing up and down, causing Bea to gasp as she ventured closer to her vagina entrance or up to her clitoris.

Bea's Hand came from behind Laura, to find Laura's pussy, wet and aching for her. Her middle finger soon exploited the lubricated lips as an invitation to slide inside.

Laura spread Bea's wetness around her clit hood and ran her finger around the little flesh nub, that sent rivers of electricity through her, to hear Bea catch her breath and hunt for the same bounty at the end of her fingers.

Laura's lips returned to Bea's, and they kissed long, warm sloppy kisses as their fingers ran electric shocks of excitement around each of them. They both found a rhythm that suited them both as their fingers explored the most sensitive way to exhort a gasp from their lover.

Whilst Bea pressed Laura's clitoris harder, flicking it, between kisses Laura gasped, "Not so hard, softly, softly, catchy monkey. Build up to it."

Laura demonstrated by continuing to circle her fingers in a soft path around Bea's nub. Soon Bea had to catch her breath as shocks of pleasure ran through her. Bea changed her tack and replicated Laura's softer approach while matching her pace.

The pair gyrated their hips together, unable to kiss as their breathing got shallower with the increasing waves of excitement pumping through them.

As Bea almost stopped breathing as Laura slid her fingers along the length of her labia to dip inside her warm, velvet interior, and then slid back out, running her finger up and down her labia, teasing her hips into a spasm.

"Fuck, Lau..."

Laura's finger returned to the soaked clit that now became the switch that she knew would send Bea over the edge. Bea's spine arched, thrusting her pussy into Laura, as her finger flicked across the magic button, pressing as hard as she dared.

Bea sucked in the deepest breath to scream, "Fuuck."

Every muscle in her body spasmed taught, threatening to throw Laura off her, whilst flicking her lover's trigger, who was now caught in the depths of an irretrievable orgasm. Laura's own excitement now peaked, with her own orgasm trickling through her as she dished out the desired result on her housemate.

Bea's body relaxed enough for her to return her finger to Laura's clitoris, to attack it with a vengeance. Before Laura could protest at the rough fingering being dealt to her, the trickle of her orgasm became a slamming sledgehammer that punched through her.

Never before had her muscles reacted like this. Wrapping her into a ball around her lover, as waves of pleasure pumped through her, taking her to a different level that she'd never reached before. She had no concept of how long she orgasmed for, nor if she screamed.

When her mind returned to her conscious body, she found Bea showering her with wet, sloppy kisses. Both their bodies remained entwined together, with Bea squeezing her tight and damp pussies rested on her thigh, with fluid dribbling over her legs.

"Shit Lau!" Bea exclaimed, "You okay?"

"Abso' fucking' lutely."

"Is it always as good as that?"

"Ha ha, no, I've never orgasmed like that. Did I pass out or something?"

"No... Laura, no one has ever made me scream or feel that marvelous. You enveloped me in a huge, powerful hug and screamed the house down."

"No shit?"

"Yeah, they must have heard it up at the farmhouse."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You are the most wonderful woman I've ever known... Or had sex with."

"Once you've had the best. Well, it's all downhill from now on."

The lovers laughed and began kissing again.

"Previously thought I'd experienced orgasms, but nothing compared to that... I've never had multiple ones, only read about them."

Bea's hands roamed over Laura's back, down to her lower spine and over her cheeks. She pulled the duvet across them and returned her hand to Laura's backside.

"God, I love your pert bottom." Bea declared, as she gave a light spank and a squeeze.

"I wouldn't have guessed it from the way you keep hitting it."

"You love it..."

"I'll tell you what I do love..."

Laura's hand slid round to caress her soft breast.

"Your tits. I just love your gorgeous tits."

Bea giggled as a thumb stroked across her nipple, goading it into stiffening.

"Don't. You'll get me all worked up again. I was so horny for you last night."

"Then I need to make up for letting you down... I've dreamt of doing this for nearly a year now."

Laura relaxed and slid down Bea's body as she rolled Bea onto her back. She began with a kiss her on the lips, then trailed kisses down her chin, neck, collar to her breast. Laura's hand continued to caress one soft mound as her mouth teased her other.

Laura swapped between suckling and nibbling on her raised and hardened nipple, drawing giggles from her. Bea's fingers ran through her hair and encouraged her, whilst the other floated over Laura's back. As she felt Bea's body ripple beneath her and her fingernails trace down her spine, Laura moved her hand downwards.

Bea's body shivered as her hand drifted over the sensitive skin between her leg and torso. Laura sucked on her whole breast as a reward and then, with a light bite, nibbled at her nipple, creating a brief flutter from Bea's stomach.

Laura's finger found the damp, warm pool to play in between her legs and, with the lightest touch, explored once more to a sharp intake of breath from Bea. As her soft play brought Bea back onto the boil, her lips left her soft mound and tracked kisses down her body to tease around her belly button.

"Fuck, you mean I've missed an entire year of this?" Bea whispered, between pleasure driven giggles.

Laura shuffled further down, allowing her finger to enter the velvet tunnel inside Bea. Whose hips thrust upwards, inviting them deeper. Laura drifted her kisses lower, causing Bea's flat stomach to quiver.

"Fuck Lau, you going down on me?"

"Uh-huh."

Bea's hands sifted through her hair once more. Not pushing, but encouraging her to continue at a slow, teasing pace. At her pelvic bone, Laura nibbled at the soft pubes, using her teeth to pull the hairs and gave light bites at the tender flesh.

"Mmm, fuck Lau, that's so sexy..."

Bea's stomach fluttered as her fingers continued to caress Laura's scalp and Laura tweaked her nipple. The finger inside Bea now explored deeper, pulling back, to be joined by a second, gaining the required result. Bea's hips thrust upwards as she sucked air into her lungs.

Laura's mouth drifted over the pelvic bone to taste the damp nectar she'd only smelled earlier. Her tongue searched out the hood she desired and rest her nose on Bea's pubic hair. Her eyes couldn't register anything, submerged under the duvet, in the dark.

Laura's free hand flung the cover off them, with Bea pulling it clear. Laura could now see her, grinning down at her, over the soft mounds of her peaked breasts. Bea's legs spread wider as Laura's tongue teased her clitoris out for her lips to reach it.

"Fuck Lau, that's beyond fucking wonderful."

Laura's arm gripped around Bea's waist, trapping her onto the fingers that now delved deeper into the woman beneath her. Bea's trapped hips thrust against the fingers that curled upwards against her velvet wall and rubbed along it. A high-pitched squeal taught Laura which spot to tease as she sucked and licked on the clitoris between her lips.

"No, no, no." Pleaded Bea, as her hands pushed Laura against her thrusting body.

Laura's arm gripped Bea tighter as she felt her muscles spasm. Sucking for all she was worth as her fingers found their target time and time again, matching Bea's writhing hips and vocalised orgasm.

"F, f, f... Oh, fuck... fu... ck... fu... ck... uck... uck..."

Bea's arched her spine and closed her legs, squashing Laura's ears against her head and her hands locked into fists, pulling at the roots of her hair. Another high-pitched squeal reverberated around the bedroom as Bea held her orgasm and warm liquid exited over Laura's hand.

Whether seconds or hours past, neither lover could say, but finally Bea opened her legs to allow Laura to inhale gulps of fresh air and remove her fingers to release Bea. Bea's hands relaxed their grip on the hair follicles but pulled Laura up to lip level.

"You're fucking gorgeous... Words fail me, you wonderful thing."

Bea planted the first of many kisses on her.

As they kissed, they rolled into a more comfortable, entwined position, fidgeting to remain out of the wet patches sprinkled around the bed sheet. As the night's chill caught them, Bea pulled the duvet back across them.

"Well, that is a first."

"It is. My first lesbian experience and it was... Beyond my wildest dreams."

"No, I meant the first time words have failed you!"

Bea spanked Laura's damp behind.

"Cheeky... If that is anything to go by, the next time you have fantasies about me; Tell me, so we can try them out."

The two giggled and snuggled down with a few more kisses. No soon as her fingers had stopped tracing over Laura's back, thinking Bea had succumbed to sleep, Laura relaxed.

In the dark Bea's quiet voice whispered, "Hold me, Lau and don't ever let me go."

"Oh, you silly little Bea, of course, why wouldn't I. Now I've caught my little mouse. She's not going anywhere without me."

Laura kissed her but realised she'd already fallen asleep...

~~~* FIN *~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then by all means vote and leave a comment.

I have other stories you can read or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface