All Comments on 'Laura, The Lorry Driver'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

It really was a long long slow burn, i almost quit reading it after a few pages, didn't grab me initially. Glad i kept reading, love a story that could make me laugh

Bipluglover70Bipluglover70about 1 year ago

What a spectacular story! Exceptionally well written and believable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the most beautiful romances I’ve read, fabulous

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

Well this was a bit of a wandering pace, wasn't it? Nice to see you turning up here again!

Gibbo68mustangGibbo68mustangabout 1 year ago

Great story, should be in romance not lesbian though. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the literary tools applied to make the scenes and dialogue both real and yet romantic allowing us to enter deeper into the characters. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got way, way too boring by page six. Too long by at least half.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could have really done with an epilogue, especially a story as lengthy is this. Does Lou get put in her place and stop interfering? Does Bea's business take off? Does she learn how to drive? An epilogue set during their Italy trip could have covered all the lose ends.

ThebiffThebiffabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story and plenty of things going on in the background for a second part - Karen’s story needs filling out. Will she and Tim split and will she meet a nice girl?

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

A good romantic story. The ordinariness of their lives has a certain charm. However, I found there was a little bit too much domestic detail that didn't help to move the story along.

xtrail65xtrail65about 1 year ago

Great story, character development was wonderful and believable, ordinary people living an ordinary life that find the love that has been simmering away for a while and finally getting it together. Very well done.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 year ago

Nelly. You did again. Great story . A lot of side details to build characters , you may have lost some of us there but not me. It strongly reminded your other stories so it's likely your style. I missed Bea at the beginning but somehow you fixed in the second half.

Bulding with small pieces it's really complex but if you master it you are going to be really good.

HoltarenHoltarenabout 1 year ago

What a fantastic and wonderful story. Extremely well written. I'd love to read a continuation to learn if Bea gets her driving licence, what happens during their trip Italy, will Bea's business take off. Please consider more episodes. Thank you for a thoroughly brilliant read.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Really good story, yes the domesticity etc doesn’t move the story along and adds length, but most peoples lives are like that, fairly mundane but punctuated with sparks of excitement. I’m not sure this is a good fit for the Valentines comp, despite being written for it, it feels as if it has gone beyond the author’s original idea, it’s grown and grown and now requires a decent epilogue dealing with: the Italian holiday, Bea’s business, Karen’s latent sexuality, Tim’s hidden affair/sexuality, Bea’s drug dealer ex and the cheapskate Farmers Wife Lou, so many loose ends that need tidying up, possibly deserving of a chapter 2? Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

Many thanks for writing and posting Nelly, cheers Ppfzz 5⭐️

cucked05cucked05about 1 year ago

Great story, loved the realistic build up instead of jumping right into the sex . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't usually read long stories but this one was like foreplay and kept my interest. Thank you great effort. Will be looking for more.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved every page of their story. Great character development, it allowed me root for them to finally see they were meant to be together. Excellent.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 1 year ago

Very sweet, real and romantic story. Love is built when people can take care of each other. The way you took the time to create the characters made the story. Love it!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 1 year ago

As good as it gets. The trials and tribulations of both parties is well done. On the other hand, I hope you continue with the story as they progress through life. Would like to see them grow their feelings for each other and perhaps Karen. Bring her in to the fold.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 year ago

A wonderful and ultimately satisfying romantic story. Great characterization and speaking personally I love to read the minutiae of the characters daily lives as it allows me to know and better understand the characters. Plus the sex at the end was well worth waiting for. Well done and well worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story as a loving review of the two women fighting their nature to be what the other needed most, it showed the care each had for the other. I could have done without the food descriptions as I am currently in hospital having my gallbladder. removed, food is just not in the cards just now! I've read several of your offerings and enjoyed each so keep up what you are doing. Thanks Nelly... 5

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, with lovely characters. The chemistry between Bea and Lau was charming and real. But do they go to Italy??

Also, total horny hufflepuff vibes off these two rather than sexy slytherins. Not a bad thing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a great story. It was long but the story was so enjoyable I didn’t mind. It flowed nicely. We had some angst but not too much. It was resolved in a believable manner and time. I will read other of your stories. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All about love and wanting to be with them just enough sex but more about real desire. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story..

And wish there will be a follow on..

Keep up the good work

Greetings, Belinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, including the long build-up. Well done

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 1 year ago

I thought this a wonderous tale.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl9 months ago

Oh wow!

This story is incredible, it was such a lengthy, but tantalizing saga, and so worth the read. I love reading long/slow burners on here and this really didn't disappoint! The characters were amazing and I love that they found each other and both held out for each other. You're writing is amazing and you know how to grip your readers, so we become invested in the story.

Thank you, I can't wait to read more of your work!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best story I’ve read on here. Very well written and god I hope it’s true as it was so sexy. Would love further stories of these two xx

XactoXacto5 months ago

Absolutely lovely! Totally entrancing story and then the long-awaiting sex was just a convincing as the dialogue! Quite a feat. Thank you for sharing their story. ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Romantic, lustful, and very well written. The excitement built Page by Page and like a good movie it kept me in suspense, hoping for the right outcome. Loved it thanks.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds4 months ago

I really enjoyed this. Slow building up, but culminating in a steaming hot sex scene. Reading this as a hetero male, it appears to me that the partner searching time is longer. Thinking about all foregone years of happiness, that is just sad. Then again… better late than never.

Rapier875Rapier8755 days ago

Great story, slow build.........but then all over in half a page.

A very disappointing quick end to what was until then a definite 5 Stars.

So it's just a 4 from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
669 Followers
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... I know it's been a long while but: Chapter 10 of Tom's Parallel World is on its ...