Laura Visits Carpenter's Upholstery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you can see, it's a bit over two feet long with the stiff leather tail split in two. It was the traditional instrument of discipline in Scottish schools until corporal punishment was abolished, whereas in English schools it was always the cane. Moreover, it was typically given on the hand. However, it does an extremely good job on a bare bottom. As you can imagine, it delivers the whack in a stripe about four inches across, but nothing like as concentrated an area as the cane and accordingly, while it will leave marks it doesn't leave welts like the cane. I would be confident that if I use it on you judiciously that any marks would be gone within four days."

Laura was looking at it mesmerised. Her eyes sparkled but there was a hint of strain in her voice when she spoke.

"It looks fearsome, is it really painful?"

"Obviously it depends how hard I apply it, but I certainly would not use this on you without warming you up thoroughly first with the paddle and the hairbrush. In that way the endorphins are already running and a hot bottom can always take a greater degree of punishment without it hurting as much. But certainly it will sting quite intensely. Of course, I will still be using the traffic light system of safe-words so you can call a halt if you want. I tell you what, let me give you a few strokes first over your skirt not too hard and you will get an idea. How does that sound?"

Laura looked at him through slightly lowered eyelids. "Yes, let's try that."

"Very well, come over to the writing desk and rest your forearms on the top. That should have you in the right position," said Peter in a business-like way. "You will also find that the leather-on-leather contact produces a very satisfying crack."

Laura did as she was bidden and with the lower height of the desk top and her heels raising her calves found her bottom presented very obviously and deliciously vulnerably. She suddenly felt like a naughty schoolgirl in the headmaster's office. From Peter's viewpoint he was admiring that shapely legs and curvy bottom scarcely contained in the tight leather skirt that had ridden up Laura's thighs to reveal a hint of stocking top, something he was very much looking forward to see more of in a few minutes' time.

"Now, as I said I will give you a few strokes at about half my normal strength and you can see how it feels, is that okay?"

"Please just get on with it!" pleaded Laura into the desk top.

"Right, first one coming up," announced Peter, bringing the tawse back and then cracking it squarely across the middle of the leather skirt with a wristy action as though he was hitting a squash ball. As he had promised, the impact of the leather strap on the leather skirt produced a loud high-pitched crack. There was a rush of breath from Laura's lungs and her bottom wriggled suggestively as she rose first on one heel and then the other.

"How was that?" enquired Peter solicitously?

"It feels as though a swarm of ants has been released in my pants," Laura replied, "but not too painful -- yet."

"Number two coming up," said Peter swinging the tawse slightly lower to meet the under-curve of the delightful bottom stretched out in front of him. Without pausing he drew his arm back and delivered the third stroke lower again. This time there was an audible gasp from Laura. "Wow, that is starting to sting now," she confessed.

"Still green though?" enquired Peter.

"Yes, still green," agreed Laura. Peter applied the twin tails of the tawse right across the tightest portion of the leather skirt with marginally more power, extracting another rushed exhalation of breath and more wriggling from the raised backside.

"Two more to come," he announced, delivering the strokes in quick succession and producing two resounding reports.

Laura stood up slowly and her hands went to her bottom, which she rubbed though the material of her skirt. There was a slight moistness in her eyes, either the result of pain or arousal or both.

"God, that really produces some heat, doesn't it, and it certainly stings, I hate to think what it must be like on the bare bottom if you do it hard. But it is quite exciting, especially the noise it makes!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed your introduction to the tawse, there's more to come later and we will see if you are still enjoying it then," grinned Peter. "Now would you be kind enough to go to the cupboard and bring the oval leather paddle and the ebony hairbrush please? Then please slip off your skirt and come and spread yourself across my lap on the sofa, and we will get on with the next part of your treatment."

Laura did as she was asked and placed the paddle and the hairbrush on the sofa next to Peter. Standing in front of him and, looking him squarely in the eye, she unhooked the leather skirt and stepped out of it as it descended to the floor. She twirled through 180 degrees and gave Peter the benefit of a sight of her bottom encased in the red knickers and framed by the black straps of her suspenders and stocking tops. She looked over her shoulder at him coquettishly.

"Very nice," breathed Peter admiringly. "And well in need of further discipline. Over my knee now, young lady!"

"Ooh, it is nice to be addressed as 'young lady' even if it is a precursor to being spanked," giggled Laura as she lay across his lap, raising her bottom provocatively as she wriggled into position. "What are you going to do with me now?" she asked innocently.

Peter always enjoyed the verbal banter with his willing subjects. "What I am going to do with you now, young lady, is to warm you up a bit more with my hand and then I am going to take down your knickers and administer a sound spanking to your bare bottom with the leather paddle and then the hairbrush. And then we will see how cheeky you are after that."

With that, Peter delivered a sharp smack to one enticing knicker-clad cheek, followed swiftly by one to the other. He then kept up a steady rhythm of strokes to each cheek in turn, eliciting little from Laura by way of reaction, except for a swaying from side to side and an almost imperceptible lifting of her hips as each stroke descended.

"All right so far I assume Laura?" enquired Peter brightly as he continued to smack her bottom with just his hand. "This is only the warm-up of course."

"Yes fine, still green" came Laura's slightly muffled response from amongst the sofa cushions.

Peter continued the spanking with slightly greater urgency. "This should be adding nicely to the warmth brought on by that initial application of the tawse across your skirt, and we can check on the degree of blush when your knickers come down, as they will quite shortly." There was an indeterminate noise from Laura as her spanking continued but Peter noticed the increased urgency in the wriggling across his lap.

After another five minutes of this treatment he paused. "I think it's time we had a look at how hot your bottom has become," he announced and taking hold of the waistband of Laura's red knickers with the thumbs of each hand, he slowly lowered them down her thighs to leave them at the level of her knees.

"Ah, very good," he breathed with satisfaction, "a nice even rosy glow all over, framed beautifully by these black suspenders."

"Certainly feels pretty rosy from where I stand, or rather where I lie," agreed Laura ruefully. In truth she had very much enjoyed the warm-up but was feeling rather apprehensive about what was going to happen next. She had had the leather paddle on her last visit and that had been bearable and ultimately thrilling as the endorphins kicked in and pain gave way to an insistent pleasure. So she was quite sanguine about the paddle, but the hairbrush and even more the tawse, when applied to her bare bottom, were unknowns.

"Now then, young lady," Peter continued slightly pompously, "I propose to continue your warm-up with the leather paddle firmly applied to your bare bottom" putting emphasis on the "bare". "You have had this before so nothing should come as a surprise, but I might be giving it to you a little bit harder than last time."

Laura picked up on his tone and in a sing-song schoolgirl voice protested, "Oh no, sir, not the leather paddle on my bare bottom, that is so cruel of you, don't do it I beg you!"

"Oh all right then, I won't," laughed Peter in his normal voice.

"You bastard, just get on with it," giggled Laura and a split second later was gasping for air as Peter landed a sharp thwack across one cheek and then the other with the black leather paddle.

"Still on green?" he asked politely.

"Still green.....for now," Laura agreed. Things were certainly feeling hot in that region and it wasn't just her bottom she thought. She was starting to wish that his fingers would do some exploring, there was definitely an itch to be scratched there.

He laid on another half dozen strokes slowly and hard, causing the breath to catch in Laura's throat and her hips to resume their gyrations over Peter's thighs. She rolled towards his body and was gratified to feel his erection against her hip through the material of his trousers. Clearly turning him on, she thought, now what about me?

As though reading her thoughts, Peter put down the paddle on the sofa beside him and the fingers of his right hand began to trace slow and sensuous patterns across and up the backs of her thighs, then weaving back and forth frustratingly lightly across her burning cheeks. Then with agonising slowness he placed his hands together, palms facing outward and drew them up the insides of her thighs until they encountered the wetness of her lips. His left hand went back to stroking her bottom while the right continued its upward journey until his forefinger and middle finger slipped effortlessly inside her and began a slow and gentle massaging action.

"I think someone is enjoying herself," he suggested. "Perhaps that means I'm not doing it hard enough?"

"Plenty hard enough for now," corrected Laura, I just need a little intermission to get my breath back."

"I'm very happy with a little intermission if that's what you want to call it," laughed Peter as his fingers continued their insistent stroking. Small involuntary gasps were coming from Laura as his fingers found her clit. He allowed her a couple of minutes of stimulation before withdrawing his right hand and picking up the ebony-backed hairbrush.

"Now it can't be all pleasure Laura, there is a serious side to this," he announced and brought the hairbrush down squarely on the right cheek.

"Yow, that hurt!" squealed Laura in indignation. "And anyway can't we have both together?"

"Well, yes we can, but every little bit of fun has to be paid for." With that his left hand burrowed under her hips -- Laura making it easy for him by rolling slightly away from him -- and found her pussy, with his palm rotated upwards. Locating her clit again with his fore and middle fingers he applied a continuous rotating pressure while his right hand wielded the hairbrush over Laura's very red and stinging bottom, delivering a series of short, sharp cracks. Laura was making some unintelligible sounds -- uhhhh, mmmmmnn, owwwww, yessssss, oohhhhhh -- as her hips gyrated wildly across Peter's knee, at the same time forcing her pussy into closer contact with Peter's upturned left hand and presenting her bottom for further attention from the right hand holding the hairbrush.

"As your bottom takes more punishment, you should find that the strokes from the hairbrush hurt less but stoke up greater warmth in the whole area," said Peter, continuing enthusiastically with the spanking.

"Definitely feeling very....uhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh....warm," agreed Laura breathlessly. She felt the whole of her insides turning into a hot, liquid and highly sensitive morass as she approached a climax. Infuriatingly Peter slowed the massaging motions of his left hand and delivered a final six, very sharp strokes of the hairbrush to Laura's well-reddened bottom.

"Now Laura, I think it's time we moved to the denouement of your punishment, the tawse, for which I will need you off my lap and bending over the desk again."

Laura almost wept with frustration. "But I was about to come, can't you just finish me off here?" she wailed.

"I know you were," replied Peter in a sardonic tone, "that's why it's time to finish with the hairbrush and move onto the tawse, but don't worry there will be continued fun too."

Laura struggled off Peter's lap and hobbled to the desk, with her knickers around her knees. With an annoyed kick of her leg she dislodged the knickers and let them fall to the floor as she fell unceremoniously across the wooden desk top, her naked bottom thrust into the air now a bright crimson in contrast to the black stockings and suspenders.

"You are a delicious sight," complimented Peter as he stood alongside her, the tawse in his right hand.

"Please just get on with it," pleaded Laura through a mop of distressed hair.

"Of course," said Peter as his left hand again found her sopping pussy. "Now I am going to give you six strokes with the tawse and I want to make you come on the final one. Please count them as we go and tell me if you are still in the comfort zone."

"Mmmmm, yes, go on," came the muffled reply from the desk top.

Peter drew back his arm and delivered a sharp blow across the very centre of Laura's upturned bottom.

"One......amber," gasped Laura.

Peter applied the second stroke to the throbbing buttocks slightly lower.

"Two.....dark amber," came Laura's shaky voice.

Peter put down the leather strap and comfortingly rubbed her bottom while his left hand increased the pressure on her clit.

"Ooooh, that's better, definitely light amber now!"

Peter picked up the tawse again and brought the third stroke down slightly more on the right cheek and slightly softer.

"Three, amber," came Laura's voice slightly more steadily as she drove her hips against the desk top and her pussy against Peter's hand.

Peter brought his arm back for the next stroke which he delivered slightly more to the left cheek as his fingers continued their probing work between Laura's legs.

"Four.....amber.....ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh" gasped Laura.

"Two more to come you naughty girl," announced Peter as he brought the black leather tails down squarely across the middle of her bottom.

"Fffffive.............uhhhhh.......still amber," groaned Laura as she felt her insides turning liquid again and her climax building.

Peter recognised the signs and turned all his attention to bringing Laura to orgasm with insistent fingers and was rewarded with a long series of strangled gasps as her knees buckled and her punished bottom swayed in front of his enraptured gaze. Just as the groans started to diminish he laid on a final hard stroke against the under-curve of her buttocks and Laura collapsed to the floor.

"Six.....red" she managed to utter.

After a long moment Laura dragged herself up from the floor, her hair wild and her face streaked with tears and a look of ethereal detachment, as though she did not quite recognise where she was or what had just happened. Peter regarded her kindly and passed her a tissue to wipe her face and then went to pour her another cup of coffee. Having partially composed herself Laura came to sit next to Peter on the sofa, still clad in just a white blouse, stockings, suspenders and remarkably with her heels still on. She gulped at the coffee greedily.

"God, that was extraordinary, that tawse really stings but you had got me on such a high already that somehow I could bear it and it just built up the heat and the lust uncontrollably. I've never had quite such a powerful orgasm, it seemed to just take over my whole body. I suppose that's what they mean about the narrow line between pain and pleasure. Now, let's see what damage you have done to my poor bottom." With that Laura stood and regarded her reflection over her shoulder in the wall mirror. Her bottom was a deep crimson all over but with a series of narrower imprints where the tawse had fallen that stood out in a more purple hue.

"How long will these take to disappear Peter?" she asked.

"I was pretty careful not to do it hard enough to cause bruising so the surface marks should disappear within two to three days," reassured Peter. "You must come and see me again when you have the luxury of a few days to recover."

Laura looked at her reflection again wryly. "I think my head will take a bit of time to recover too!"

She returned to the sofa and sat down close to him with her hand on his thigh. "Now after all that effort on my behalf, I think you are due a little reward," she breathed, moving her hand up to the waistband of his trousers, loosening the buttons and drawing down the zip. "Stand up please Peter, I want these right off." He did as he was told and before he had the chance to sit back down Laura's hands were on the waistband of his pants which she drew down without ceremony. He plonked himself down next to her and without pause Laura's left hand cupped his balls while her right took hold of the helmet of his rigid penis and began a gentle massaging action. She began whispering softly in his ear.

"You are a bit of an expert at disciplining women's bottoms aren't you Peter? You seem to know just how much they can take and what turns them on. I really love it when you take my knickers down when I am over your knee. It is that feeling of vulnerability, knowing I can't avoid being punished on the bare bottom and that if I am lucky you will be attending to my pussy at the same time. It's a turn-on not knowing quite when you will stop or when you will switch to a different implement, it's almost as though I am there to be used for your pleasure, although in reality it's just as much for mine. I really enjoy dressing up sexily for you, knowing that black stockings and suspenders turn you on and that I can feel your arousal through your trousers while you are spanking me. Would you like me to wear school uniform next time Peter? To be punished like a naughty schoolgirl in the headmaster's study? How about if I persuaded Chrissie to come with me and you had two naughty schoolgirls to be spanked on their bare bottoms together? Would that get you excited? I think watching Chrissie get a sound spanking and knowing that I was next would turn me on a lot, as would being watched by someone else while I was being dealt with."

Peter was breathing hard and his cock was twitching erratically in Laura's hands as she continued to stroke him. His arousal at this description of a future scenario was obvious.

"Imagine Peter, two naughty grown-up school girls, presenting themselves to your study to admit to misdemeanours and awaiting your verdict on how they are to be punished, knowing that you are very shortly going to be lowering their knickers to spank them , paddle them, tawse them or even cane them on their bare bottoms, the choice is yours Peter."

Peter's mouth was half open and he was moaning quietly.

"Now you just savour that thought Peter, because I am not going to be speaking for a little bit," said Laura as she lowered her mouth to the head of his penis and began to run her tongue slowly around it. She moved her head down further and took half of its length into her mouth, licking enthusiastically as though on a particularly tasty Italian ice cream. Peter put his head back and emitted small groans as he envisaged the scenario Laura had described. Combined with her expert tonguing of his cock it was only a couple of minutes before he erupted noisily into her mouth and Laura, as a real trooper, swallowed it all.

"Was that nice?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Fantastic. Do you really think you could persuade Chrissie to come with you next time? It would certainly make for a fun scenario."