Laura Visits Carpenter's Upholstery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave that to me Peter, I am seeing her this evening to relay this encounter and, at her insistence, to show her the effects on my backside," confided Laura.

He showed her to the front door. "That was a lovely session Laura and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, I very much look forward to seeing you and Chrissie together next time, if you can persuade her."

Laura smiled, "Leave that to my feminine wiles Peter. Yes I loved it too, I will just have to be careful sitting down for the next day or two and I will trust you that the marks will have disappeared by Friday!" She kissed him goodbye and made for her car.

She lost no time once back home in ringing Chrissie. "All OK for later Chrissie? I'll pick Alice up at school, bring her back here to change, do her homework and pick up some overnight things and then drop her over to you about six?"

"Yes, yes that's all fine, but how did it go at the upholsterer's?" asked Chrissie impatiently.

"Ha, ha you're just going to have to wait for later to hear about it, that's why you are coming over, remember?" taunted Laura in reply.

Laura undressed in the bathroom and gingerly drew down the bikini knickers. Her bottom still had a bright red hue, with some more pronounced marks where the tawse had landed. It still felt unbelievably warm although that was beginning to translate into a comforting glow. She took off the stockings and suspenders -- definitely sexy but not really school pick-up wear -- and stepped into the shower mainly to get rid of the streaked mascara and to wash the unkempt tresses of her hair. She luxuriated in the warm water and when she had finished washing all over, turned the temperature to cold and gasped as she forced herself to endure it for a full thirty seconds. It always made her feel more vibrant, induced a warm afterglow and was her patent hangover cure.

She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, inspecting her rear view once more in the mirror. God, that cold shower had had the effect of enhancing the glow in her bottom, which was now tingling as though invaded by a colony of ants. She dressed in her every day clothes, including a pair of suitably loose fitting slacks, and then realised she was ravenously hungry. She went down to the kitchen and raided the fridge for cheese, ham, olives, tomatoes, bread and any salad items she could find and ate contentedly while contemplating her forthcoming evening with Chrissie. It was going to be fun to relive the experience and she was looking forward to Chrissie's reaction to her suggestion for a joint visit to Peter.

Eventually it was time for the school pick-up and Laura met her daughter at the gate, spotting Chrissie with her daughter Caroline and waving. She took Alice home and organised her kit for an overnight stay with her friend Caroline. With homework done and a snack to keep her going till dinner at Caroline's house, Laura ushered her into the car and they drove the short distance to Chrissie's.

Chrissie answered the door with a wide beam on her face. "Hello Alice, Caroline is really excited about you coming to stay. And her Daddy has cooked you a lovely dinner."

"Now do be good Alice," said Laura, "and make sure you thank Neil for looking after you, Caroline's mummy and I are going to have a quiet evening together just the two of us. She will take you to school tomorrow morning and I will see you as usual tomorrow afternoon. Are you ready to come back with now Chrissie?"

"Yes, let me grab my bag and I will be with you." She disappeared for a few moments as Alice went in to find Caroline in her bedroom and the reappeared calling over her shoulder to her husband "Bye, darling, I won't be too late, you're in charge now."

On the way back to Laura's house Chrissie could not contain her curiosity and bombarded Laura with questions but Laura laughingly fended her off. "Wait till we've got a bottle of wine open and I will tell you all the juicy details!"

Back home, Laura fetched a bottle of rosé from the fridge and a couple of glasses and sat down opposite an expectant Chrissie.

"So how did it go?" she demanded.

"Well, a bit like the first time initially but then it developed a bit further and shall we say, a bit more strictly."

"Go on, did you go over his knee again, did he use the leather paddle on you, what else?" Chrissie's words tumbled out.

"I got spanked with his hand, then the leather paddle and then the hairbrush, which stung a lot more than I was expecting. And then I was finished off with the tawse bending over his wooden desk with my bottom in the air."

Chrissie was on the edge of her seat and enthusiastically glugging wine. "So what's a tawse?"

"It's a vicious looking leather strap with a tail split in two. It was the standard implement of discipline in Scottish schools until corporal punishment was abolished. And it stings like crazy I can assure you!"

"Come on then, let's have a look," implored Chrissie.

Laura got to her feet and faced away from Chrissie, loosening the waistband of her slacks and pulling them and her knickers down together to the tops of her thighs. Chrissie looked on in awe.

"My God, you're arse is pink and are those darker marks where the tawse landed? I hope they are going to have faded by Friday!"

"Peter assures me they will have," replied Laura. Chrissie moved closer to inspect her friend's punished backside. "It must have really hurt to produce marks like that," she announced. Then without warning she opened her palm and smacked Laura sharply on each cheek. "You naughty girl!" she sniggered.

"Yow, that hurt, you bitch. And yes it did at the time, but the collateral pleasure made it all worthwhile. And I've got a little suggestion to put to you. How do you fancy making a joint visit to see Peter, dressed in school uniform? He rather fancies the idea of punishing two naughty adult schoolgirls together. We'd have to find some school uniforms somewhere, not from our school's second-hand shop for obvious reasons, but it can't be too hard to Google something. What do you think?"

Chrissie's eyes narrowed and her lips parted. "Sounds dead kinky to me. I'm up for it!"

Laura poured two more glasses of wine and then reached for her iPad and typed into Google "School uniform for adults".