All Comments on 'Laura's Fire'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved it!!

cementhead35cementhead35almost 4 years ago

I would never guess US English wasn't your native language...Very nice story and well told

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story. I loved the characters and the premise of the story. I liked the flow and the interaction of the characters. The one thing I could not get was how could he afford to renovate his house when it was not mentioned if he had a job. Or did he have money from someplace else? Again, I loved the story. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Very believable.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

There are many people who aren't beautiful or overly smart or witty or.... But there's a match for everyone somewhere. It's just hard to find that match sometimes and hard to recognize when you have found it. But you shouldn't assume that it's not there for you too. 5*

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Author’s comment

To the anonymous who wondered how Tommy could afford the renovation; his parents did die, maybe he inherited a little something beside the house?

And thanks everyone for the comments and ratings.

I have to say, I love all my characters but these two sorta grew on me. I think I’ll be posting something more of them later, so stay tuned if you liked them, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As a young man.

A work mate's girlfriend had a similar birthmark.

But she had the sweetest personality and seeing that lead to seeing how beautiful she was as well.

He was hook line and sinkered but I let him know not to leave her.

Now they are probably still together 45yrs on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

I like your characters and your plot. I seems like you have been writing a while but haven't published much or made your work available to others. Still, good character development. Here's a tip for future stories: if it is important to the story, get it in the story before it is important. If the time line didn't allow for something to happen, throwing a quick line that the character had prepared something earlier ruins the authenticity of the scene.

Keep writing, you are good and you will get better

detroitdave

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 4 years ago
My Sister

Has the exact same birthmark. In grade school the kids treated her horribly, as kids will do. I was a year older and became her protector and everyone knew to leave her alone. In High School she started wearing make up but in such a small school everyone already knew what she was hiding. Let me tell you, she is the most wonderful person, mother, grandmother, wife and sister that you can possibly ever imagine. She is loved and admired by everyone.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingeralmost 4 years ago
Story sequence and preview

I really love your plot. I first read the story "breaking up and making up". That was the sequel of this story. So I starting to read all of the story connected to this. The problem is, I was confused which follows next so I accidentally read the "construction". When I started something, I don't like to be cut. So far, I really love your style.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading and thanks for your kind words, mrfox_stinger. I didn’t make Laura’s and Tommy’s tale into an actual series because it spread on so many categories. There’s an author’s note in the beginning of the sequels stating the chronological order.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

You certainly seem to write from a place deep within. So much of erotica is lacking in these feelings and emotions that you pull out of your characters. That said, you also create settings that set a solid base for them to play out the story you've imagined. All together, like Anonymous said below; While you may be relatively new here on Literotica, the stories you've published here seem to show a more polished skill than a beginner and I think a lot of people will appreciate your contribution here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outcast orphan approved

Wow. You nudged straight into my soul before the story got started. I loved the twist that they were both writers. Very touching.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
I hope you aren't getting tired

Of the 5 * ratings i keep giving you.

Thanks for the stories !

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

So much tenderness and empathy in your stories. Healing touch. Thank you.

reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

Looking forward very much to the rest of the stories of these two in your "non-series".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are simply the best. Warm, spellbinding and all sorts of wonderful. I’m sure you could write a romantic gangbang story :)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

A bitch becomes a witch Charlene, the matchmaker ….. and those bullies, „simple minds“ at their best performances, onest a dummy it stays put ….. great Laura got her turn a round and made it down into Cleveland to confess her feelings …… so all in all a bumby road with an happy end

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌹

mirlynnmirlynn8 months ago

Outstanding! You capture the misery and hope of people marginalized for being different. I recalled:

“He drew a circle that shut me out-

Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.

But love and I had the wit to win:

We drew a circle and took him In!”

― Edwin Markham

Bluesea00Bluesea003 months ago

Really sweet and sadly realistic!, how blind people may be with their own emotions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...

SIMILAR Stories