Laura's Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her middle finger deep into herself and bowed to take his penis into her mouth again. He moaned and pushed up a bit, but when she slid her middle finger to the puckered entrance of his butt he relaxed obediently and she started to push inside, very carefully.

It was difficult even with the lubrication she had provided, and she didn't want to force it. Just as she started to doubt if it could be even done he managed to relax his sphincter and the tip of her middle finger sank into him.

He was very hot inside, hot and slick and smooth. She sucked on his cock almost gently and he breathed heavily. The feeling of having him right there, at her mercy, waiting on her actions was intoxicating. She pushed deeper into him, slowly, carefully, not wanting to hurt him. She got knuckle deep inside and he arched his back and sighed deeply.

She picked up the speed with her blowjob, bobbing up and down on his ever harder cock, simultaneously pushing inside him. She didn't pull out so much but kept deep, just nudging him a little. She poked around, trying to find his prostate, it was supposed to be sensitive, right? He was crumpling the sheet with both fists, arms stretched out to his sides.

"Oh my God that feels good," he said huskily. "I...I'm gonna...you better stop soon if you don't wanna.."

She didn't stop, she wanted him to cum, and to cum as hard as she had done. She kept on, following the movement of his hips which started jerking on their own. He tensed up, arching his back, groaning loudly, his cock like iron. Then he was cumming, she felt the jet of his sperm on her tongue and concentrated on getting it all in her mouth. He pulsed once, twice, moaned, he tried to relax his buttocks from when he had pushed his hips up when he came but it just made him moan again. She pulled her finger out slowly, letting him out of her mouth as slowly, sucking lightly to get the rest of the sperm. She thought it tasted like his scent, somehow. Masculine, intense but not in a bad way. And then she looked down at him, how he lay on his back and looked at her from the pillow, looking satiated and a little embarrassed.

"Oh, honey," he said. "Thank you".

"De nada," she said, smiling brightly. "Maybe I should get fresh coffee? These have gone cold."

She stood up with a smooth movement, scooped up their coffee mugs and went to refill them. She also washed her hands, thinking back to what she had just done, and smiled to herself. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, bent her head to the side to see her birthmark better. She remembered how he had kissed it, in the beginning, and it made her smile again.

He was still relaxed to the point of being liquid and just laid and watched as she walked back into the room, still stark naked. She smiled at him and set the mugs down, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He stroked her skin lazily with the back of his hand, looking up at her.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

"Well, no," she said. "I think you're beautiful."

"Yeah? I'm not sure men are supposed to be beautiful," he said.

She looked down at him, his brown eyes, the stubble on his jaw, and she leaned closer to stroke the hair off his face with her fingertips.

"Well, handsome then. Suit yourself."

He smiled. "Well what would you like to be called, then? Cute? Attractive? Sexy?"

"Well sure I would, but I'm just not used to thinking of myself in those terms," she said.

"It's a shame," he said. "You really are beautiful. And your body is amazing."

"Well that is one thing," she said. "You know I've always had so much sorrow from my birthmark I think I never got to the body issues the other girls seemed to have. I mean I was already spoiled goods, right? No body could make that okay, so it was all the same how my breasts were, or my butt, or whatever. So I haven't ever thought that it's beautiful but I haven't thought there's anything wrong with it, either. And I've been left in peace so much, I haven't had any catcallers or anyone grabbing me or anything because you can just see it straight away and after that I'm a no go zone. So yeah, it's affected my life but not all of it has been bad."

He had sat up slowly as she spoke, still looking extremely lazy and satisfied. She gave him his coffee cup and he took it.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Not because you have a birthmark, but because you've had to live here amongst these insensitive oafs. You know not all people are that stupid, at least now that we're adults, you should find some decent fellow to make you happy."

"Back to this, huh?" she said and smirked. "You wanna propose to me but you don't think you're good enough?"

"Don't tease me," he said, surprisingly seriously. "I just mean you could have whatever life you want. Mine is spoiled already. I'm on probation, I can't leave the state, and even if I did where would I go? It's gonna be difficult to find a job with no education and even more for an ex-convict. My life is just a done deal already, I've had my chances and I've blown all of them."

"Don't you tell me what my life can and cannot be," she said, annoyed now. "Or I'll tell you what your life can be. You can make it yet, you can get an education if you want to, but even if you didn't you've got skills that are worth something. You've renovated this house to be just beautiful, you could well do it again. Work for someone. Or set up your own company. Or buy houses to renovate and then sell again, try to make a profit."

They looked at each other.

"I'm sorry," he said again. "I didn't mean to be patronizing."

"Apology accepted," she said. "It's true I have to make up my mind as to what to do now that I've lost my home, but that doesn't help."

"What doesn't?" he asked.

"To try and make me believe there's some sort of a happily ever after waiting for me just over the state line or whatever crap that was you just said. I'm lonely, I'm doomed to live alone, if I'm in this shithole town or some other doesn't make a difference."

He looked at her, stunned by her outburst, and then he put his coffee mug away and pulled her into his arms slowly.

"I didn't mean to upset you," he said. "Please forgive me. Now what do you wanna do today? Wanna go shop for some clothes?"

"I still don't have any money," she said and let him hold her. It felt really good, he was warm and gentle. "I'd like to borrow some more of your clothes, if you don't mind."

"Sure," he said. "I just thought you might want some that are the correct size. And you know, maybe some...bras."

"Oh?" she said and sat up again, looking down at her breasts. "Does it bother you if I don't have a bra on?"

Her breasts were a bit on the large side and she usually always wore a bra. Without one she couldn't run properly and their movement tended to hinder her if she had to bend over. Maintenance of an old house required this and that tinkering almost all the time, so she usually always dressed for function, bras included.

He took her breasts in his hands, lifted them up slightly and bent down to kiss them. By the time he got to her nipples they were hard again, and he sucked at them lightly and they got even harder.

"Your breasts are marvelous," he said seriously. "Your body is perfect. I'd spend the rest of my life looking at you naked and would never get bored. So, you know, I definitely don't mind if you don't have a bra on. I just thought you might want one. That maybe it was uncomfortable to be without."

She put her mug away as well and turned to him. He sat looking at her, somehow expectant, and she didn't know what to say to him. His admiration didn't seem fake. And yet she had serious trouble trying to link all that to herself.

She straddled him, sitting on his thighs, her crotch very close to his. She moved his penis a little to adjust its position and it grew harder and longer in her hand. She smiled and moved her pussy right next to it. There was a part of him who's flattery she accepted without any doubts, and it did flatter her that he would want him so soon after cumming in her mouth.

Her head was now a little higher than his and she looked down at him, her arms around his shoulders. She was moving a little, moving her pussy against his hardening member, her breasts against his hairy chest, and she said, "Maybe we could be naked just a little while longer?"

He groaned and took her by the hips to guide her movement, and then they kissed. Deeply. She was aroused again and he grew harder between them. Her movement grew, it got from just a small nudging to more of a grind, and it got slicker and wetter as well. He caressed her back and her bottom, kissed her breasts and then her lips again, and then he said, "I should go get a condom."

"I'm on a pill," she said. "So not necessarily."

He moaned and got a little harder.

"You shouldn't just do any ex-convicts without one," he said.

"I don't intend to do just anyone, I intend to do you," she said. "But we can, of course, if you want to, I don't expect you to just believe I don't have something."

"Oh, baby," he said, and made no gesture to get up.

She looked at his face to make sure he didn't object, and then she slowly moved her hips so that she could slide him inside her.

He was hard and quite big, and it felt just wonderful to get him inside her. She smiled and he smiled, and as she slowly got him all the way in he gave out a little groan. She moved a little, gyrating her hips, and he held her in his arms and looked at her. It was teasing, it built up the itch inside her but didn't scratch it, she looked down at him and felt it grow. She leaned in to kiss him, and he responded with passion.

She wanted more movement. She wanted to feel him thrust inside her. She didn't know what to ask for and hoped he would take control of the situation.

She leaned closer and pushed him a little. And he understood, he rolled her over to lay down, getting on top, keeping inside her.

Now it was his turn to look at her and scout for her reactions. He pulled slowly out, almost all the way, then pushed back in just as slowly. It felt delicious, he was maybe the biggest she had ever had but it definitely didn't hurt. She moved to meet him, lifted her hips as he pushed in. He smiled and moved a little faster, bowed his head down and kissed her neck.

God it felt good. His penis was warm and firm and so...compatible with her. And there was the whole of him, so close, his warm body against hers, his muscles moving under his skin as he pumped in her, his breath on her neck. She moaned and wanted him to go faster. She thrust her hips against him with more vigor, and he understood her wish and picked up the speed.

She felt her orgasm building and wondered if she was really going to cum from this alone, it had never before been like that. Then again, it had never been this good before. She moaned and moved with him, they had a rhythm together, but he was getting more tense and she guessed he would cum soon. She wanted to cum with him, together, and so she did what instinctively came to her and slipped her hand in between them to touch her clit.

It was intense. He was thrusting so hard now she couldn't be very specific, and she was so ridiculously wet her fingers kept slipping. In all it's vagueness it was just what she needed and she was rapidly reaching her peak, she felt her face and neck blush as blood rushed in her body, and she was almost there...almost there...there.

She froze for a second and clamped around him, and he slowed down to feel her go. When she first pulsed he said "Oh God," huskily, and then he pushed as deep as he could and came with her. He pressed his pelvis tightly against hers and his penis was pulsing deep inside her, spasming in unison with her. He lifted his head from her neck and put his forehead against hers, and they rode it out together, their breath mingling. Once he got over the highest peak he kissed her gently, very softly, and then to the corner of her mouth, her cheek, her...

She pushed his head away.

"Please don't," she said.

"Sorry," he said and sounded concerned, seeked eye contact. "It doesn't hurt, right? I thought it was just a pigmentation thing."

"Well it is," she said. "And no it doesn't hurt. But I'm just not used to anyone touching it."

"I'm sorry," he said again. "I'll try to remember."

He looked at her, trying to deduce if she was okay, and then he kissed her again. She responded, his penis twitched inside her, and she smiled when she felt it. He smiled as well and pulled out slowly, got to the side of her and pulled her into his arms.

She cuddled up to him, satisfied and feeling lazy and warm and content. She thought she could well die happy after having experienced this bliss. He held her, she felt the smooth skin of his side under her hand and loved it.

"So you said you've been staying in town because of me?" she said.

"Yeah," he said. "I finished renovating a month ago."

"But why," she asked. "And why didn't you...ask me out or something, if you were that interested in me?"

"Well I intended to, at first," he said. "When I first met you at the library. You were so pretty. And so friendly, I almost asked you right away. It was maybe the second day I was back here. But then when I went around running errands everyone I met were so suspicious and hostile, it got to me quite quickly. I know I'm scum, I know the mistakes I've made in my life. And I started thinking I should save you the trouble of coming up with a polite rejection, because why would you want to have anything to do with me? Especially after I tried to go and eat dinner in town one time and Billy Thompson and a few others beat me up for my efforts. No point in asking you out if I can't even take you out to eat, or what? I'm not welcome around here, I know that well enough. It's not a favor to you to be associated with me."

She was dazed and had to take a few minutes to digest it.

"And yet you stayed here. Amongst all these hostile people."

"Yeah. Well it's not like I have anywhere else to go. Nobody is waiting for me anywhere, I don't have a job or a place to stay anywhere else, my only commitment is to meet my parole officer in Cleveland every two weeks. So I've been stalling, I know I should put the house up for sale but I just haven't. And it's a good thing now, right? Now you've got a place to stay."

"It is good. And I'm grateful you invited me here. I don't have anyone else to go to, you know, I don't have any friends, there's no one that could've accommodated me if you hadn't. I don't know what I would've done. Probably stayed in Ed's motel, maybe he would've given me a discount deal if I stayed full time."

"Oh?" he said. "Surely you must know people. You've lived here your whole life."

"Most of my life," she corrected. "I went away to university, but returned soon after graduation when my parents died. I came here to sell the house but then I just stayed, I had nothing to return to anyway so it was all the same. And sure I know people, everyone knows everyone around here as you well know, but I've never had any friends. I was teased all through school so I never learned how to be a friend, nobody wanted to be associated with me, even if they didn't torture me themselves.

"University wasn't like that, but I just don't know how to make friends, so I didn't, even there. And I dated some but it never led to anything. I've never even been in an actual relationship. I'm just alone, and it's alright you know, I'm used to it, my life just went this way."

"Oh, honey," he said and kissed her hair. "I wish I'd known. I would've asked you out. Although I think it might've made your position worse, I can't believe people are as hostile towards you as they are to me. Or then you've got a really thick skin."

"Well not hostile, more like indifferent," she said. "And I'm flattered you wanted to ask me out. But it's okay, it's all the same, I'm not good for a relationship, it would've gone bad sooner or later anyway."

"You're breaking my heart," he said. "Why would you say that? You're marvelous, you're intelligent and witty and beautiful. I hate it that you don't believe in yourself. I'm sorry it was so rough growing up in this dump, I wish it would've been better for you."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked and turned to look at him. "I don't know what to say to you. I don't know how to relate to something like that."

"I like you, Laura," he said, looking her in the eyes. "I like you a lot. I did when we were kids, albeit back then it was more of a big brother thing, I suppose. And I like you now. I know we don't really know each other, but everything I do know I like. I hope it's not awkward to you. Really, I don't want to inconvenience you, especially now that you are forced to live with me. So if I'm being too pushy just tell me, I can go hang out in Cleveland and you can have the house to yourself. That's where I'm supposed to be anyway, I just got this special permission to come this far to mind the house."

They looked at each other and moments stretched out.

"I don't know what to say to you," she repeated.

"It's alright," he said. "You don't have to say anything. I just want you to be comfortable. I'll help you get back on your feet and I don't want you to think you owe me anything. So, you know, I do appreciate you making love with me, but I definitely don't expect you to or anything."

"Yeah but I really wanted to," she said. "It's not like I've had that much of it in my life. And it was really good, at least for me."

"Oh it was good," he said. "Really good."

"No regrets, then?" she asked. "I mean we're adults, and I take it you don't have anyone to answer to just as I don't, so why shouldn't we if we want to? I'm not prudish, you know. I'm an old maid but I'm not a prude."

He laughed at that.

"Oh, Laura," he said. "I'd do it with you anytime. Although maybe not right now, I don't think I can go again just yet."

"Yeah?" she said and smiled. "I might take you up on that offer."

"I hope you do," he said.

They were quiet for a while. She laid her head on his chest, he had one hand on her arm that was across his waist and he was fiddling with her hair with the other. It felt nice, really nice in fact. It felt somehow more intimate than making love with him, and it was slightly unsettling. She was used to being alone, even used to being lonely. Sex was something she'd missed, longed for, tried to come up with ways to get it, albeit not succeeding. But this tenderness, this...this care, someone taking care of her. She had never thought she could have something like this, hadn't even known to long for it. It cut straight through her every defense and suddenly she felt deprived, like this was something she'd missed out on her whole life.

She wondered if she was falling for him as a person or if anyone friendly enough would've invoked the same response in her. And if it mattered.

It made her anxious and she just had to pull away.

"I'm gonna take a shower now," she said. "Can I borrow some more of your clothes?"

"Sure," he said. "Come on, I'll show you where everything is, just pick what you want."

They got up and he showed her his wardrobe. He went to brew new coffee since they'd missed out on the whole pot being otherwise occupied, and she took the shower. She let the water wash over her and thought about Tommy, about making love with him, and still didn't know what to think, how to feel. She had an inkling she'd like to do it with him again, though.

Around 3 PM Amy from the local paper called and wanted to ask about the fire. Laura was a little wary but answered her questions anyway. She wasn't interested in being in the public eye but on some level the fire felt like a public event, and so she answered. No, she didn't know how it had started. Yes, the house was thoroughly destroyed. No, there were no casualties, except her other cat was still missing so it was possible it was killed in the fire. Her neighbor had rescued her from the flames.