Laura's NuSkin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remained uncertain though, so he and Gregory went out to dinner that night and throughout the meal, Gregory worked to convince him to bring Laura back for more.

He even made a call and arranged to meet another customer, Peter, and his very special toy Anna, for drinks, that night.

"We're in luck, Peter is just down the street. You'll love Anna, Peter's toy. She is a masterpiece, and she knows her place. Peter is one of the richest men in Moscow and a friend of Putin. The things we've done to Anna have made her the perfect companion for a very powerful and wealthy man."

After dinner, they moved to an up-scale bar and were sitting, drinking and talking when Peter and Anna walked into the place.

As soon as they came through the door, every conversation came to a halt as everyone, men and women fell silent and stared, open mouthed at the unbelievable Anna.

She did look like a top fashion model, but also like a sex goddess, a Japanese Anime character and, of course an incredible Russian sex toy.

Peter led her into the place by a leash attached to her collar. She walked behind him with her head held high and not the least bit of embarrassment at being paraded around in just her NuSkin. She didn't have a stitch of clothes on her!

Anna's face was truly beautiful, her body was fantastic, and her modifications, obviously the work of Gregory's team were elaborate, fanciful and weirdly sexy beyond belief.

Her breasts were huge and they sported large erect nipples, that were pierced and ringed and included hanging bells that jingled as she walked, garnering even more attention.

Her waist was impossibly tiny and obviously stiffly corseted. It was clear that her breathing was strictly limited, as she panted to take in air, and this caused her breasts to move up and down sensuously.

Her legs were exceptionally long and ended in some sort of pony boot, that made loud clip, clop sounds with every step she took. She moved gracefully and sexily in the things, like she had been born wearing them.

Almost her entire body was covered in red NuSkin. Only her head remained untreated, but it too had been modified. Her ears had been extended to look like those of some woodland nymph or perhaps an elf. Their tops were long, pointed and stuck up and out several inches, poking out of her hair. Their color matched Anna's natural skin.

Jeff couldn't see her lips, he assumed that they were as luscious as the rest of her, but there was something in her mouth that covered them. It seemed crazy, but looked like a pacifier. Like a toddler might have, but larger.

Her hair was full, long and black and trailed down her back to her lovely ass.

When she turned to allow the hostess to place a pad on the floor, next to Peter's chair, for her to kneel on, Jeff saw that she also had a horse's tail attached just above her ass. It too was long and black, and flowed down to the floor. The hair on her head matched up with the hair of her tail to form one continuous length from the top of her head to the floor. Marvelous!

Her nipple bells jingled musically as she knelt down between Peter's and Jeff's chairs.

In addition to her golden collar, she also had matching golden wrist bands. They too had rings attached so she could be restrained.

The cuffs on her wrists drew attention to her hands. They were covered in NuSkin, like the rest of her, but they included black claws that covered her finger tips to the first knuckle, like sewing thimbles, but they then extended out to points about an inch from the ends of her 'normal' fingertips. They made her fingers look very long and claw-like.

Her torso looked like Laura's with the golden plate covering her sex and extending up her ass cheeks, until it ended at her tailbone, where the tail was attached.

Kneeling there, next to Peter as a good toy should, Jeff was able to get a better look at her feet. They were, indeed horse's hooves, including metal horse-shoes, that accounted for the sounds as she walked. Jeff could see that they were seamless. That they were part of her NuSkin body, but he couldn't figure out how they were fit to her. How her feet were bent downwards so, or how her toes could fit into the hooves.

He was still staring at her, mesmerized, and so turned on his cock was about to blow out the zipper of his pants, when he realized Gregory was introducing him to Peter. They were speaking in Russian, though, and Jeff struggled with the words.

Peter, seeing Jeff's confusion, and understanding his distraction, snapped his fingers in front of Anna and spoke to her in rapid fire Russian.

She looked up at Jeff, and he was again awestruck. He watched as she reached up with a claw, and removed the thing from her mouth. It was, in fact a pacifier, but the part in her mouth was a four-inch silicon penis as big around as any man's. She held it in front of her cheek, like someone might hold a cigarette, as she started speaking.

Jeff heard several gasps from the diners around them in response to Anna's move, and the cock she held so casually next to her face. A small part of his muddled mind confirmed that her lips were as full and beautiful as he imagined.

"Peter asked me to translate for him. He is pleased to meet you and happy to show me to you," she said casually, before reinserting the penis back into her mouth.

Jeff looked from her to Peter to Gregory, unsure of how to deal with the situation, and still a little dumbstruck by Anna's exotic beauty. Not to mention the large cock-gag she held in her mouth.

Gregory laughed, and said something in Russian to Peter who also laughed. Then he spoke to Jeff in English, "I can tell that you're, ah, impressed. Please speak-up. Anna will translate for you, as Peter never bothered to learn enough English to be comfortable with the language. Anna, by the way speaks English, French, German and Arabic, as well as Russian, of course. She's a very accomplished and intelligent woman."

Jeff looked at Peter and said, "Hello Peter, I'm happy to meet you, it is an honor. And it is a pleasure to meet you too Anna. You're stunning."

Anna again, coolly removed the gag and translated his words into Russian, and then replaced the thing in her mouth.

Peter nodded, and replied, and again Anna translated.

Each time she spoke, she first removed the gag, holding it up next to her face, and when she was finished speaking, she replaced the thing in her lovely mouth. Jeff was colossally distracted, picturing his cock being inserted between those lips.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, my friend. If you are Gregory's friend, you are mine, too. And I'm happy to introduce you to my toy. Yes, she is stunning in many, many ways. Please, though don't' be put off by her mouth plug. She has misused her mouth, lately, so she is being punished."

Peter paused to let Anna translate before he resumed.

"I understand that you have a young toy of your own and you wanted to see how completely we've changed Anna."

Anna spoke without negative connotation. As if she wasn't the topic of their conversation.

"Well, Gregory told me that Anna was the ultimate toy, and he wanted me to see how we could enhance my Laura. And I must say your toy does look to be the ultimate in exotic beauty."

Again, Anna translated. Jeff was a bit uncomfortable talking of her, and to her at the same time, but Peter didn't seem to care, and it seemed neither did Anna, for that matter.

Peter smiled and nodded, and then, with Gregory sometimes joining in, began describing the things they'd done to Anna, and what a great sex toy and companion she had become.

All the while, Anna knelt between them and translated calmly and clearly, while the fake cock went in and out of her mouth.

Gregory, spoke up after Peter completed his descriptions. "We could make any of these modifications to your wife. There are other options, too. But the next, logical procedure for Laura would be to cover her legs and convert her feet to the delightful hooves you see on Anna, here."

Jeff, intrigued, but still overwhelmed by the thought, asked, "but how do you do that? I can't see how she can walk so easily in those hooves."

Anna translated, and then Gregory went on to explain. This time in Russian, rather than English. "We did have to perform surgery and there was a lot of physical therapy involved, afterwards. We removed all of her toes, you see, and then used a brace to stretch her tendons and ligaments to allow her to stand on the very ends of her feet. The hooves are designed and fitted to relieve some of the pressure on her foot pads, too. In the end, with a lot of practice, you can see how well she walks. It's now no trouble at all, is it Anna?"

After she had spoken for Gregory, Anna paused, and then answered his question, in English. "I have become quite adept at walking and doing all other tasks in my hooves. Peter loves them, and everyone finds them very sexy. Don't you?"

As she asked him the question, he saw a twinkle in her eye; like she was enjoying playing with him.

Gregory spoke in Russian to Peter, apparently translating Anna's answer. Peter nodded and smiled, like a proud owner.

Jeff, put on the spot, still in awe of not only the beautiful toy, but also at her ability to translate the discussion of what had been done to her body, stuttered, "yes, they are very sexy, you are the embodiment of 'sexy'."

Anna smiled at him, before opening her lips slowly and wide, and inserting her penis pacifier.

After that, the conversation turned to other matters.

Gregory explained to Peter how Jeff's company was now working with ErgoMed on product marketing and sales. Peter was interested and asked for Jeff to contact him to discuss some potential business. Of course, Jeff was overjoyed at the prospect.

All the while Anna knelt next to them and translated their conversation. And all the while, Jeff had difficulty thinking of anything other than the sex object next to him. It took all of his will power to not stare at her, like so many of the other diners were doing, around them.

Anna, for her part ignored them all and remained calm and cool.

When Peter finally decided it was time for them to leave, Anna stood up, elegantly, jingling, and after pleasant goodbyes, she again removed her gag and gave Jeff a friendly kiss on the cheek before replacing the thing in her mouth and following her man out the door. Her tail sashayed behind her with every step. Of course, everyone stared. And Jeff was entranced by the slight contact he had had with the goddess that was Anna.

Gregory sat back down, while Jeff remained standing for a few more seconds, still astounded by what had just happened.

Finally, sitting down in his own chair, he mumbled, "unbelievable. And that tail; fantastic."

Gregory laughed, "she is a fantastic creature, isn't she? Peter is a lucky man. Anna has completely accepted her role as his toy and is making the most of it. She has the perfect mind and body for it."

They spent another hour alternating between discussions about Anna, and their business dealings.

At one point, Gregory again talking about Anna explained, "she often kneels like that, as the corset we included in her NuSkin, is so very stiff that she finds it painful to sit in standard chairs. She dislikes perching on the chair's edge, like many do, it's difficult with her hooves. She will often just stand or kneel. It's just more comfortable for her."

"Laura has complained about that too; sitting comfortably with her corseted waist. I have seen her perch on chairs. It's kind of sexy. But she hasn't begun kneeling, like that." Jeff replied.

"Regardless, it appears delightfully submissive, don't you think?" Gregory asked, obviously enjoying the thought.

Jeff just nodded.

They'd finished another couple of drinks before Gregory finished the evening by asking Jeff if he was ready to proceed with more changes to Laura.

Jeff, still under Anna's spell and pretty drunk by that point, replied with a nod. Not really realizing what he had committed to, until it was too late, and Gregory was congratulating him on his wise decision.

Chapter 3

It was a couple of months later that Jeff casually told Laura of a planned trip to Moscow, and this time she would be accompanying him.

"It's time for your annual physical at the NuSkin clinic," he told her.

"Jeff, I really don't want to go there again. That place is too scary, and I'm fine."

He shook his head, "it's necessary for your health. And this time it will be part of an extended trip. I have to be there for a couple of months, and I don't want to abandon you here, alone, for that long."

"Really, why so long?"

"I have a new and important project with ErgoMed, so I have to be there, and I want you with me. We'll have an apartment, so we can get comfortable and feel at home. It should be a fun adventure."

Jeff paused for a minute, and then continued in a softer tone, "Laura, I'm worried about you. You hardly ever leave the house, and you don't hang around with your friends anymore. You have to be lonely. Isn't it hard?"

Laura, felt that he was genuinely concerned about her, for the first time in a while. Perhaps, for the first time since he discovered her affair. For a moment, it made her feel that he still loved her.

"Oh Jeff, you're right, I do miss those things, but I'm just not comfortable going out looking the way I do. People stare, and my friends don't understand."

"Honey, you have to either ignore them, or learn to enjoy the attention. This is who you are, now. It's the way I like you."

He reached out and held her, hugging her, and then gave her a passionate kiss like he did before all of the crap drove them apart. Laura enjoyed it. She needed to feel the love once again.

And when he took her to bed and they had sex, she really tried to make him feel good, even though she really couldn't...

When the time to depart arrived, they were both ready for their trip.

Jeff, knowing what was planned, was both nervous and excited. As he was the first time, he suspected he was again going too far; punishing Laura for her affair and for her lack of commitment to making him happy with her new body. But he knew that he couldn't back out now. If he were to disappoint Gregory at this point, he just might ruin his business dealings and his career. And he had been dreaming of the next set of changes for Laura, ever since his visit with fantastic toy Anna. He got hard every time he thought about her and he hoped that one day, Laura would be at least a little more like her.

Laura, was also looking forward to the trip, but only because she saw it as a chance to get away from her lonely and boring life around their home. She had decided to consider it an adventure. After all, no one in Moscow really knew her, so she could behave as she wanted, and as Jeff wanted, with no real repercussions. Perhaps she could even play at being a Russian sex toy, like Katherine.

Whenever she thought of Katherine, Laura envisioned a sexy woman who was content with her looks and her role. Laura hoped that perhaps she could also come to terms with who she now was.

At the airport, Laura had to suffer through a lengthy examination from TSA. It was usually the case whenever she flew anywhere. The particular supervisor on that day was not content with the doctor's letter explaining her prosthetics.

Laura had to submit to a strip search, and the supervisor was obviously disappointed, and even angry, when both she and Jeff demanded it be conducted in private by a woman.

It added an hour to their check-in process.

Finally settled in business class, and despite the discomfort of her stiff waist, Laura felt relieved, and even excited.

This time, they stopped in Amsterdam for a couple of days to recover from the long flight and get used to the European time-zone.

They did touristy things, took canal rides, and wandered through the museums.

Laura, of course looked fantastic, in the sexy outfits Jeff insisted she wear. Her breasts, their nipples and her tiny waist were constantly on display in the form-fitting and short dresses. Her legs looked great and the high heels made them look even longer. The spikes were troublesome on the rough, cobblestone roads, and her feet hurt at the end of each day, but she did enjoy herself.

Jeff was disappointed that he couldn't take photos of his shapely wife in front of the IAMSTERDAM sign, in museum square.

Laura, did her best to ignore the stares of the people around her. The Netherlanders weren't bad, but the tourists were offensive. Too many dirty old men, and drugged-up young ones.

When Jeff walked her through the blue-light district, she felt like she fit right in, although she didn't like the idea.

When they arrived in Moscow, they found the company-arranged apartment to be lovely. It was nicely decorated and fitted out with all of the modern appliances. The furniture was comfortable and the pantry and refrigerator were already well stocked, buy the service providing the place.

Laura was pleased and felt that she could be happy there, especially since the place was in a great location, close to shopping, restaurants and several great tourist destinations.

Jeff too was happy with the apartment, he knew that he would be there, alone, for most of the time they would be in town, and he believed he would be contented staying there.

They again spent a couple of days enjoying time as tourists. Moscow does have some great museums and galleries, and the Kremlin was very impressive.

On the third day, a driver showed up to take them out to the NuSkin Special Projects Clinic.

Laura was very nervous. All she could think about was her last visit and the things they had done to her, and taken from her, while she was there.

Upon arrival they were quickly checked in and shuffled off to an examination room. There, a couple of nurses performed all of the normal tasks of a medical examination. It was all very standard stuff, and a little reassuring for Laura.

They waited for about an hour, after all of the poking and prodding before a doctor came in, not the same one Laura remembered from her last visit. He declared that all was well. That the NuSkin had properly merged with her own and that the 'fitments' were all behaving as they should.

Laura cringed when he uttered that word: 'fitments'. God how she hated it and all that it implied.

The doctor concluded, by telling them that the Director was waiting for them in his office.

Their meeting with Gregory started out with pleasantries and a short review of the test results. She was doing just fine. No issues.

But Laura practically fainted when Gregory asked Jeff, "well, are we ready for the next procedure?"

Jeff answered, "yes, I think so." He was nervous and felt guilty, but...

Laura stared at him in shock and disbelief and when he looked at her his expression seemed cold and unemotional.

Gregory, picked up his phone pushed a few buttons and gave an order in Russian.

As he spoke, Laura stood up as if she was going to bolt, but there was nowhere for her to go, and no way for her to get away.

Before she could take more than a couple of steps, the door opened and in came the doctor she remembered accompanied by a big, male technician.

"Please no," she cried, looking at each of the men in turn. First Jeff, then Gregory and finally the doctor.

"Oh, please, nothing more." she sobbed, but they all ignored her pleas.

As the two men escorted her, dejected and defeated away, Laura kept wondering, what now? What are they going to do to me this time?

It wasn't long before they had her in a treatment room and she passed out after they gave her an injection.

Laura awoke strapped down on a hospital bed, just like the last visit. This time she was very thirsty and also very hungry.