Laura's NuSkin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A month!" Laura cried out, completely surprised. I've been in here that long?"

"Yes, my dear. You've spent a lot of your time drugged out of your head, while your feet healed. Oh, I'm sure you weren't completely out. They use a drug cocktail that kind of shuts down your brain, but allows them to move you around to keep your body somewhat active."

"I can't believe it's been a month," Laura said in wonder.

"Yes, and you'll probably be in here for another couple of weeks working with the physical therapists, to make sure you're fully mobile before they'll release you to get on with your life."

Laura remained flabbergasted as Katherine found a simple dress and pulled it on over Laura's head, to provide some level of decency as they headed out.

She led her out, walking slowly and unsteadily down the hall and out a door into a pleasant garden with paved pathways. They worked their way down the paths, through trees and flowers with Laura holding onto Katherine, for an hour. After a while Laura got used to the sound of their hooves tapping on the pavement. Several times they perched on benches, so she could catch her breath and rest her aching legs and feet -- hooves.

As they sat on one of the benches Laura reached out and grabbed one of Katherine's paws. She pulled it into her lap and examined it closely. They had even included small black pads on her palms and finger tips, just like a dog. Her claws were hard, but not particularly sharp, and they did seem like extensions of her fingers.

Katherine allowed the inspection, then regretfully, "with the claws, I've lost a lot of sensation in my fingertips. It makes it even harder to do any delicate work with them."

Laura looked at her sadly, "I'm so sorry that they did this to you. And to take off your thumbs too. It's terrible."

Katherine just nodded, acknowledging Laura's comment. Then she shrugged admitting that there was nothing to be done about it.

As they were heading back, Katherine steered Laura into a grassy field and Laura had a harder time maintaining her balance, but at least their clip-clop din stopped on the soft surface.

Back in the room, Laura was happy to get back into bed and rest. Katherine placed a call and massage therapist came in and began working on Laura's poor legs.

It felt really good, and Laura moaned in pleasure.

"That's one luxury that you'll get every day for the rest of your stay," Katherine said. "After you spend a day exercising and practicing, you'll need the relief. Eventually, though you'll be comfortable and moving easily without pain."

With that, Katherine bent down and gave Laura a kiss and headed for the door.

"Thank you so very much, Katherine. I feel a lot better about everything, now. Please come back tomorrow."

"You're welcome Laura, I can't come back tomorrow, but I will be back before you leave. You need to come to terms with your new body. It will take time. Just learn to accept it."

And with that Katherine slipped out of the room.

Over the next ten days, Laura spent many hours with the physical therapists who were merciless in making her practice moving in her new hooves. They demanded that she walk and run, climb and descend endless stairs, dance and hop and twirl and kick, endlessly.

At the end of each day she was exhausted and in pain. The nightly massages did wonders for her, and were the highlight of her day.

Each day it seemed that she got better, more capable and more confident in her movements with her hooves. They were also, less bothersome; giving her any pain, despite all of the work.

She did have trouble sleeping with them, though. She had to lay on her side, due to the corsetry, and that often left her hooves digging into her calves.

Katherine stopped in for short visits a couple of times.

She dropped in one day while Laura was laboring on a tread mill in the training room. The supervisor allowed her a break and the two women hugged, before walking out to the gardens and finding a bench. They each perched on a hip, on its edge facing one another to talk.

"So how are you doing, Laura? How are you feeling?"

"Oh, my legs don't bother me anymore and my feet are all right." She laughed for a moment before continuing," I suppose I have to say, 'hooves' instead of 'feet' from now own, don't I?"

Katherine smiled and nodded, "good, but how are you feeling? I mean in your head."

When Laura didn't answer, after a few seconds, Kathrine resumed, "I've been meaning to talk to you about this, so please just listen for a moment. You were quite concerned with the things they've done to me, the last time I was here. You shouldn't be. Despite the challenges imposed by the NuSkin changes, I'm actually quite happy with my life."

When Laura started to question her, Katherine held up her paw to stop her.

"Let me continue. It is important that you hear this and take it to heart."

Laura, surprised by her friend's tone, just nodded.

"I have a good life, and I know it, and appreciate it. Eric, my husband, loves and adores me. His wealth means that I don't have to cook or clean or work. I only have one job, and that's to make him happy in bed. He loves to show me off, and frankly, I like that too. I suppose I'm a bit of an exhibitionist."

She paused for a moment trying to determine if she was getting through to Laura, who was sitting quietly, just taking it all in. Good, Katherine thought, you need to think about this.

Katherine reached out and stroked her friend's thigh. "Sweetie, you have to understand that I have a very good life. And you need to realize that despite your NuSkin changes, you can have a good life too. You just have to accept it and do your one job for Jeff. You may even find that you enjoy your role, like I do."

Laura, continued to just sit there for several minutes, thinking about what she'd just heard.

"Katherine, I'm surprised to hear you say that. I never imagined anyone could be happy being a toy. But I think I understand. I'll just have to think about it some more."

"You do that. From what you've told me, Jeff isn't a mean person, and it seems like he still loves you, and wants to keep you around."

Katherine then stood up, "I have to go, and you need to get back to your exercises."

When they got back to the training room, Katherine gave Laura a hug, and whispered into her ear, "it's not really that bad being a toy," before walking away.

Laura spent a lot of her free time thinking about what Katherine had said to her. She realized that she had always considered the things they had done to her as a punishment, and she had resented them. Perhaps she needed to change her outlook, and see it as penance, and a new start at life centered around being the best, and sexiest wife she could be for her lover and husband. Did he deserve anything less? Was her new life hard or easy?

On Katherine's latest visit, her husband, Eric, accompanied her. He seemed nice enough for a toy owner. He was several years older than Katherine, but handsome and well dressed. Obviously, a powerful and wealthy man. His English was poor, though, so they didn't stay long. One thing was certain, Katherine was his toy, and she treated him with love and respect.

After they left, and Laura had a chance to review the visit in her head, she realized that they did seem like a happy couple.

A few days later, after Laura had passed all of the tests the trainers had for her, Jeff came into her room with the doctor and Gregory, following him. Laura had been informed of his imminent arrival so she was standing confidently in only her NuSkin and on her hooves when he arrived. She was really looking forward to getting out of this place. Even though she'd be walking out with blue NuSkin legs and hooves.

Jeff came over, like any loving husband would and gave her a big hug and a passionate kiss, which she did find pleasant, so she reciprocated. It did make her feel loved, despite her recent experiences. He then stood back and examined her from head to hoof. At least that's what she thought, and the joke made her smile.

"You look fantastic, my love," he said.

Gregory joined in, "yes, you certainly do, dear Laura, and the team says you are fully competent in your new hooves. Jeff you should be proud of her."

Jeff pulled his eyes off of his beautiful and sexy wife for a moment and looked at Gregory, "yes, my friend, I am very proud of her."

Turning back, he held her hand, "let's go, my love. You're done here. Please get dressed. The car is waiting."

As Laura pulled a dress on over her head, and smoothed it out, Jeff turned back to Gregory and the doctor and thanked them for their excellent work.

As he was shaking hands with Gregory, the doctor passed over a large box, that Gregory then held out to Jeff.

"What's this?" Jeff asked.

This is a gift for you, my friend. The doctor made one additional modification to Laura, at my request.

Laura, her dress in place stepped over having heard what Gregory said. She was curious and a little afraid. What now? She thought.

Gregory looked at Laura, "please turn around for us, my dear, and lift your dress up to your waist."

When she didn't immediately respond, he ordered "Now!'.

Frightened, she did as she was told. She turned and pulled up her dress, revealing her ass to the men.

Gregory pointed and Jeff looked at a point just at the top of her ass crack. The golden plate that covered her pussy and ass hole had been extended, and now reached up to her tail bone. There a round socket about an inch in diameter was visible.

Gregory pointed to the box, and explained, "in the box is a beautiful blond horse tail. You can lock it into that socket and your lovely toy will have a pretty tail to go with her hooves. It is a gift to you from me. Many of our customers, and their toys love the things. I hope you enjoy it too."

Jeff smiled, thanked him profusely, and immediately started dreaming of how Laura would look with a tail like Anna's swishing behind her as she walked around.

Laura, though was uncertain about what the men were talking about, and of course she couldn't see it, so she just stood there, worried about what else they had done to her.

"Ok, honey, you can drop your dress, we can go now," Jeff said.

He tucked the box under his arm and reached out with his other hand to take Laura's, and lead her out the door.

Jeff was fascinated by the sounds his wife's new hooves made as they walked across the hard floors to the clinic's front entrance. It would take some getting used to. But he'd certainly always know where she was, in the house, and the thought made him chuckle.

As they arrived at the car, in the driveway outside the clinic, one of the technicians was loading a substantial box into the vehicle's trunk.

For a minute Jeff was confused, but then he remembered, "those must be your spare shoes."

Laura, just nodded. She understood. It was a box of spare horse shoes. She'd be wearing them, and wearing them out for the rest of time. Damn!

Their flight home wasn't until the next morning, so Jeff took Laura out to dinner. Of course, everywhere she went, heads turned and people stared. Wiser and more used to her body and her looks, Laura made it a point to ignore them all. Jeff was proud of her, and felt a renewed love for her, and he told her so, repeatedly, throughout the evening.

That night, in the apartment they made love, and Laura actually seemed to enjoy it. She worked hard to make her man happy. She now realized that she wanted to stay with him, and make him happy, so she could live happily ever after.

The End.

(At least I don't think I will be writing any more about Jeff and Laura. Although NuSkin may have its uses in some future story. You never know...)

To the readers:

Thank you for all of the Comments and eMails. Whether positive or negative, they help. I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

In keeping with my own fantasies, this is another story of a woman subjugated by her man. In this case she brought it on herself, at least to some extent. Regardless, the concepts of NuSkin, sex toys and body modifications turn me on, so they are what I write about.

Please forgive me if you find them offensive.