Laura's Orgasms

Story Info
Laura learns to have orgasms for her husband.
4.9k words
4.28
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are times in our lives when everything falls into our laps. And then there are times when nothing seems to work. This is especially true for women: they fall in love, get married and have beautiful children. In Laura's case, in college she was the belle of the ball, the most popular girl on campus. Some, those who were envious, even called her promiscuous. She didn't have a lot of sex, but when she did, it was explosive. She was usually multi-orgasmic.

These days, being married, in her late 30's, her sex life -- to put it bluntly -- stunk. She had a son, Bobbie, who was a junior in college. Being divorced, she recently remarried a man in his 50's. Her husband spent most of his time either working late, or following the stock market. The least of his interest was in making love to his wife. When they did have sex, she failed to reach a climax. She felt responsible, but she also felt his mind on the futures market made her feel like an accessory, not a wife.

She was religious and believed in the power of prayer. She prayed for orgasms, like she used to have, and got no response. God took no interest in her orgasms. She felt abandoned by God, simply because God was not a sex worker.

In an act of desperation, she went to a therapist. She could not have an orgasm with her husband, Bruce. Maybe the therapist would teach her how to be more seductive, more whorish. They say a man wants a whore in bed, not a wife, or the mother of his children.

***

"You have two choices, my dear," Dr. Abrams said. "Either you learn to live with your problem or you take my advice."

"I can't live with it." The young woman sitting across the psychologist's desk turned pale. "It's ruining my marriage and my life. I need help."

She was shaking so hard her tits wobbled. The doctor nodded sympathetically. "I'll do what I can to help you, but you must remember these things take time."

"Anything," the woman said. "I'll do anything to have an orgasm with a man."

Laura Stafford had no idea of the effect she had on men. She'd be shocked to discover that the doctor found her so appetizing he was struggling with the growing snake in his pants.

She had come for help because after two years of marriage her husband was still unable to bring her to orgasm. She was nervous and jumpy; her husband, Bruce, was angry at her, and disgusted with their marriage. This visit to Dr. Abrams was her last chance. Bruce had warned her that their next step was a divorce.

"Tell me what to do," the stunning brunette said. She sat forward, her ripe tits rising from her low-cut blouse.

The doctor began talking about sex and orgasms, but he wasn't listening to his own words. His eyes were busy taking in Laura's sensuous lips and big, blue eyes. Her face was framed by a thick mane of dark hair that cascaded over her shoulders and back.

"And you say I've got to have . . . uh . . . have sex with other men," she said, her face drained of color.

Dr. Abrams cleared his throat and tried not to stare at her legs as she nervously crossed and uncrossed them. "Think of it as treatment," he said. "Think of it as saving your marriage."

The desperate young woman nodded. "I'll do it," she said, gritting her teeth. "It's not as if I'm not doing it for Bruce." Tears filled her eyes. "I always had orgasms before I married Bruce. " She dabbed a tissue at her eyes. "I don't know why I can't have them any more."

Dr. Abrams sucked in his breath. "You're not that rare a case, my dear. Many women have no problem with orgasms before they're married. Then when everything's legal they freeze up. It's a common enough syndrome and one that we can cure."

"Please help me," Laura said, tears spilling down her cheeks. "Tell me exactly what to do." She crumpled a wet tissue and reached into her purse for another. "I never thought I'd cheat on Bruce. I love him so much." She blew her nose.

"Don't think of it as cheating," he said. He placed his unlit pipe in an ashtray and leaned forward. "I'll help you now if you like."

She sniffed, stared at him and sniffed again. "Now?" she whispered.

"You can trust me," he said. "I'm a clinical psychologist. It's part of the treatment. If you'd rather not, however ..."

"No, I want you to . . . I'll let you," she said triumphantly. "I need help so badly. Please help me, Dr. Abrams."

"All right." He rose up and closed the blinds. "Take your clothes off." He picked up the phone and instructed his receptionist to cancel his next appointment.

"I really appreciate this, Doctor," Laura said, still sniffing.

The doctor smiled as she unhooked her bra. "It's what I get paid for," he said unconvincingly.

She lowered her lashes as she removed her bra. "You're so understanding," she said, reddening.

She kept her eyes averted as her heavy white tits sprang into view. Her nipples were dark and stiff with desire. She tried not to look at the doctor as he removed his pants. Anything for Bruce, she thought. I'll do anything to save my marriage.

She had been only thirty when they married. Even after two frustrating years she still adored her husband. Slowly she slipped her panties off and felt the doctor's eyes on her thick pubic bush. I must remember it's for Bruce, she thought. I must keep remembering that.

Already her cunt was moist and aroused. She was always aroused these days. She sometimes masturbated when Bruce was at work, but it wasn't the same as climaxing with Bruce's cock in her.

When Dr. Abrams removed his shorts, she couldn't help but stare at his prick. It was a shapely affair, as well as being massive. The purple cock knob was a fat mushroom shaped dome, and the shaft itself long and thick, seamed up the underside by a dark, pulsing vein, as thick as her little finger. It was big and thick and already semi-erect. But what really caught her eye were his balls. They were huge, hanging halfway down his heavy thighs.

"You're staring at me," Dr. Abrams said with a smile.

"It's your ..." She licked her lips and blushed furiously.

"Say it," the doctor said. "That's part of the treatment. Say the words."

"It's your balls," she whispered. "I've never seen balls that big."

"Excellent," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the small leather sofa against the wall. "And while we're involved in the . . . uh ... treatment, call me Harry."

"OK ... Harry."

A blob of precum oozed from the tip of his knob. She was fascinated by his swiftly stiffening affair.

"We can start with your blowing me," he said.

"Blowing you?" she said hoarsely. He kissed the palm of her hand. "It's part of the treatment. You must be able to love every part of a man's body before you can achieve sexual satisfaction."

"Oh, but I do."

"You say you do, but your reaction when I told you to blow me was negative." He moved her hand between his legs. She flinched when she felt his coarse pubic hair on her fingers. "Do you see what I mean? By the time we're through with the treatment you should want to press your pretty face into my groin."

"If you say so, uh . . . Harry."

His cock was inches from her face as he stood between her thighs. Humiliated by her exposure, she had no choice but to tentatively use her tongue over his large mushroom dome.

"Take the whole thing in your mouth," he said.

With a deep breath, she slid her lips over his prick and started sucking. God forgive me, she thought. I'm doing it for you, Bruce.

"You certainly know how to suck a cock," Harry said, holding her head with both hands and pumping his hips back and forth. "But don't suck too hard or I won't be able to fuck you; that's the main part of the treatment."

"Yes, Doctor," she whispered, gently nibbling the flared rim under his cockhead.

She loved sucking Bruce's cock. He usually licked her cunt for a few minutes before they fucked, but it was hurried and by the numbers. She spent much more time servicing him, than receiving much in return.

At this moment she was focused on the taste and feel of Harry's prick. He had told her to concentrate on every sensation and aroma when she made love. She could feel her pussy dribbling, and the feel of the cool leather on her ass.

She hadn't been a virgin when she met Bruce and she never had trouble achieving orgasm in those days. Even though the last two years had been frustrating she enjoyed married life with Bruce. He made money in the market, and allowed her to buy anything she wanted. She spent hours in Bloomingdale's, buying dresses and shoes, and handbags. At last count she had 78 pair of shoes, and 40 handbags.

Her eyes filled with tears again as she hungrily sucked the doctor's truncheon, but there were tears in her eyes. His shaft was growing so thick she was able to accommodate only an inch or two before her jaws ached. He grunted when she sucked too hard and urged her to use her tongue more creatively.

"You said you liked my balls," he said.

She gazed up at him, her mouth stuffed with his penis, waiting for him to continue.

"Lick them," he said, forcing her to release his cock momentarily. "Lick my balls ..."

She dropped her lips down to his huge testicles and after gathering saliva on her tongue began slobbering over his ostrich eggs.

He shuddered and held her chin tight against him. She flicked her tongue back and forth over his nuts. They tasted pungent, but not at all bad.

"How do you like the taste of my balls?"

"They're good," she mumbled, licking frantically. On a taste scale from 1 to 10, they were a 6.

"It's important that you enjoy the taste of a man's cock and balls."

She nodded. "But I do ... "

"Keep sucking. I'm sure you think you do, but there may be a psychological barrier you're not aware of. Keep sucking right there. Ah, yes, that's good tongue action. Use your fingers to tickle the head."

Laura concentrated on his words. She didn't want to miss anything, but it was difficult to think when she was becoming aroused herself.

Maybe he was right. She thought she enjoyed sucking Bruce's cock and balls, but maybe she had a hang-up she wasn't aware of. Maybe her associating him with pork bellies or soybeans was a turnoff.

One thing she knew. If she didn't start having orgasms soon with Bruce he'd cut off her credit at Bloomingdale's. That would leave her with a choice between the fitness center, usually a hangout for dykes, and daytime TV. She was always left so horny after they fucked, it was difficult to fall asleep. Sneaking into the den downstairs, where she had hidden her sex toy stash allowed her get herself off. Luckily Bruce fell asleep, like most men do, and left her to fill her own needs.

"So far you're doing very well," Dr. Abrams said. "Very well indeed. Yes, you're an excellent cocksucker. Your lips were made for cocksucking. Don't worry if I come in your mouth. It will be a good opportunity to see how long you take to get my cock hard again."

Oh yes! she thought as she skinned his shaft with her fingers and gobbled hungrily. Yes, come in my mouth! She had never before admitted how much she loved cocksucking. This was a breakthrough and it was all due to Dr. Abrams. How lucky she had found him!

She had been raised by a puritanical mother and a distant father. When she started having sex as a teenager, she found it hard to admit even to herself that she enjoyed, what her parents considered, perversions. Now that she admitted she loved giving blowjobs, she knew she would be able to climax with Bruce. There had to be a link between the two things. There just had to be.

She was terribly aroused now. She was sucking so hard it was a wonder Dr. Abrams was able to maintain control. He was perspiring heavily, and his breathing was shallow. His face was a deep red, obviously due to elevated blood pressure. He wouldn't dare pass out before she was finished. She wanted him to come in her mouth. How she wanted him to come in her mouth!

And then he came, emitting a whining sound. His hips were thrusting at her, fucking her mouth savagely while his cock exploded. She worked her lips and tongue and teeth to drain his balls. I love it, she thought. I love it so much.

"Jesus, what a blowjob," he muttered when his cock went limp. He wiped his forehead with a Kleenex.

Laura pulled her head back and let his deflated cock slip away. She averted her eyes and licked the white spunk from the corners of her mouth.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was fun ..."

"Take my cock in your hand," he told her, still standing between her wide-spread thighs.

She took his limp prick and stroked it gently. "Did I really do a good job?" she said shyly.

"Couldn't be better, my dear. Cocksucking isn't your problem. It must be something else. We'll find it, never fear. We'll find your problem if it takes a hundred sessions."

As he spoke, he reached down and moved his fingers to her tits. He moved onto the sofa and they lay down side by side.

Laura continued stroking his prick, which was coming back to life. She automatically drew her knees up, exposing her succulent pussy.

"Are you ready?" the doctor asked.

"Ready? I don't understand."

"That's part of the problem. You must know when you're ready for intercourse. If you don't know, who does?"

"Oh, that. Yes, I'm ready!"

"You must be more sexy than that. A man doesn't want a woman to he there primly and say 'I'm ready' like a school girl. You must let the words out. The words a man wants to hear. If a man hears the words, he'll fuck you until you come. Be assured of that."

She licked her parched lips and took a deep breath. "You mean I should use the vulgar words?"

"Vulgar?" He glared at her.

"All right." She turned her head to the side, bit her lower lip and spit the words out. "Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can and make me come."

He mounted her, his cock pointing at her pussy. "Because you ..."

"Because I love it!" she cried, eyes blazing. "Because I want to get fucked until I come a million times. Because I need cock. Fuck me, Harry. Damn you, fuck me until my pussy aches."

Dr. Abrams smiled. "That's better. That's a woman talking. Now, about positions."

She wiggled her ass beneath him. "Please! I'm so horny. Just fuck me now. This position is fine."

"You're doing great," he murmured, leaning over her and moving his prick inside the lips of her cunt. "You're doing just great. Keep talking smut. I think this is a breakthrough."

"I can't talk any more. I need it so bad." Whimpers of passion came from her lips, but her words were incoherent.

"I'm putting my cock in you," Dr. Abrams said, lurching forward and driving his tool into her pussy. "Now it's in. Can you feel it?"

"Yes! Oh, yes! I think I'm going to come this time. I think this is it, Doctor."

"Remember, let your mind go blank." He plunged in and out of her juicy love niche a few times. The vaginal muscles sucked on his cock relentlessly. "Ah, yes, you've a lovely tight pussy. A pussy a man could get lost in. Let your body float ... float. Your pussy is loving my cock. Forget everything your mother ever told you. Let yourself enjoy the moment."

Moaning, the voluptuous brunette sank her fingernails into his back and pulled his mouth down to hers. She frenched him while his cock zipped in and out of her wet cavity.

She would come soon. She felt it, the tickling, the heat. Oh, please, God, let me come! she thought. Please, let me come!

Dr. Abrams panted above her. "You know how to fuck, Laura," he panted. "Fucking isn't your problem. Don't think now. Just concentrate on the feelings. Oh, my dear, your cunt is snapping at my penis ..."

Laura locked her long legs around his back and hunched her pussy up to meet his thrusting cock. She swung her hips and ass up off the sofa, arcing her back, and attached herself to his prick.

I'm doing it for you, Bruce, she thought. I'm doing it for our marriage.

When Dr. Abrams dropped his face down to her chest and sucked one of her tits into his mouth, she came close to orgasm. But at the last moment it eluded her and she almost wept.

He stopped thrusting. "Don't move," he said. "Just be there a moment."

"But I was almost there," she said.

When she tried forcing him to stroke, he frowned. "If you keep doing that you'll bring me off and you'll be left frustrated. Is this what you do to your husband?"

He looked so stern. He looked and sounded like Bruce. She bit her lip, but she couldn't stop the tears.

"Yes, I guess I do that when Bruce fucks me. He comes right away."

"No wonder you have problems." He began thrusting again, slowly and tenderly. He kissed her nipples and worked his way up her throat to her lips. "A man must lead when a couple makes love," he said. "It may not seem fair, but that's the way it is. Men have cocks and we must understand cocks are temperamental. Now that that's settled, we can continue ..."

The horny wife nodded as the doctor pulled his prick out of her cunt and then rammed it in again. She tried to regain the feelings she had lost when he stopped thrusting.

"Fuck me hard," she whispered, tightening her legs around his back.

"Do you love my cock?" he asked.

"I love it," she moaned, squeezing her hungry pussy around his stroking prick.

"And I love your pussy," he said, almost brutally thrusting his prick into her cunt.

She clawed at him as her orgasm approached. "I'm going to come this time," she cried. "I can feel it coming. Oh, Doctor, don't stop. I can feel it coming!"

Clenching his teeth, his ass bucked wildly as he jacked his prick into her rippling cunt. Her nails raked down his back and her legs thrashed wildly in the air. His cock burst inside her, making her orgasm more intense. She shook violently as the long-awaited spasms overwhelmed her.

"Oh, Dr. Abrams, I came!" she cried.

"I know, my dear, I know." He limped away, pulling his trousers up.

Chapter 2

Laura stretched and smiled when she awoke the next morning. Bruce had already left for work, but she stayed in bed and rehashed what transpired yesterday.

She moved one hand under the covers and touched herself. Her pussy was still wet. She had come! She had actually come!

She snuggled down under the blanket and continued fingering her pussy.

Dr. Abrams -- Harry -- had advised her to seek lovers of every persuasion. Young men, old men, even women. But not dogs. He told her to fuck anyone, and those she met who marginally appealed to her.

She tingled all over as she thought about the first man to give her an orgasm in two years. If only she could feel the same ecstasy with Bruce. She couldn't wait to try, but Harry had advised her to avoid sex with Bruce for a while. He thought she should have several affairs before she tried out her new sexuality with her husband.

Toying with her wet muff, she thought about her plans for the day. Harry had insisted she fuck the first man she ran into. She giggled. It sounded crazy. What if the first man she ran into was a clergyman?

"Clergymen fuck," Harry had said. "They're men, after all."

Laura tugged on her clit, teasing herself.

"Don't bring yourself off," Harry had advised. "Arousing yourself is OK, but don't climax. You must get used to coming with a man. You must have a cock inside you when you come."

She jumped off the bed, showered, and spent a long time applying skin cream and powdering her body. She selected her tightest jeans and pulled them over her ass. They fit like a second skin.

Then she slipped into a tight cashmere sweater. It had a high neck, but it revealed her tits and even her nipples. No bra. "Dress like a woman who loves to fuck," Harry had said. "Advertise what you've got."

She made up her face and piled her hair on top of her head, holding it there with a black silk ribbon. She searched her closet for a pair of high heeled shoes. When she checked her image in the mirror, she saw a ripe looking woman, a bit on the slutty side, with hot eyes. She was ready for the hunt.

12