Laura's Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell startled her out of her reverie. Downstairs in the kitchen, she looked out the window and saw a man wearing a clerical collar. At least it wasn't someone running for office. The Democrats were canvassing the neighborhood. The man appeared to be carrying a Bible. She didn't know which was worse -- a politician or a priest. Harry had advised her to be honest about her needs, that she face reality about getting fucked.

He had a big smile when she open the door. (He had rung the doorbell.)

"Good morning. I'm Father Mooney, and I have the parish two blocks away. Maybe you know of it -- Mothers of the Chinese Blind?"

Laura nodded, but never heard of it. "Do you have a few minutes?"

"But you don't look Asian, Father ..."

"God is not a racist. He doesn't care about skin color .."

She stepped aside, allowing the youngish, slim cleric to step into the living room. Laura knew he was Irish, not only from his name, but he smelled of alcohol. "What can I do for you, Father?"

"We're looking for volunteers. We help the homeless, especially those who are Asian and blind."

She was baffled because this appeared to be a very small demographic. But if she was to follow Harry's advice, this guy might be a good candidate. He knew if she backed down she'd be lost.

"How would you like to fuck me, Father?"

He appeared to be taken aback. Laura had to seize the day.

"You don't get too many invitations like that. I know you don't. For God's sake, take my clothes off and make love to me. I won't bite, unless you want me to."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure."

She giggled and he grinned and the ice was broken. She didn't wait for him to undress her. She realized he was not very worldly, probably never undressed a woman. She yanked her zipper down and pushed her skin-tight jeans down her hips. Since she wore no panties her pubic bush was exposed and the priest stared at it with hot eyes.

She remembered Harry's words as she ran her fingernails through her beaver. "Come here and kiss me," she said. The good father took two steps and stood still. She pushed up against him and kissed him. He groaned when she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

"Don't be frightened," she said. "We're going to have a good fuck. I love fucking, don't you?"

Harry had told her to use smutty words. Well, she was using them. She could tell by the man's expression that her aggressiveness turned him on. It was working! Thank God for Harry.

"Kiss me!" she hissed, rubbing up against his crotch. "I'll bet your cock is hard. Mmmmm, I can feel it. Take your clothes off and fuck me." Her hands roamed over his damp, almost hairless chest. "You kiss good, Father. Give me your tongue again."

He groaned as she devoured him. Harry had told her to take the initiative. After the first few minutes she began enjoying it. She felt powerful and in charge of her own life for the first time in years.

"Just let me get these off," she said, slipping out of her jeans and standing before him naked from the waist down. "Now you," she purred, crouching down and unzipping his fly.

When he was naked, she glanced at his prick and smiled happily. His cock was a good size and already quite erect. He blushed as she stared, so she took him into the den and opened the sofa-bed. "Lie down there and let me finish undressing," she said.

As she pulled her sweater over her head, she thought about Harry. He'd be proud of me, she thought. It's only twenty-four hours since my first treatment and already I'm having my first affair.

Father Mooney tried unsuccessfully not to stare as she undressed. When she was naked, she climbed onto the bed next to him and ruffled his hair. "What's the matter?" she smiled. "Nervous?"

She reached for his prick, which had deflated slightly. "Yeah, a little," he said.

"I can take care of that," she said, squeezing his prick and fondling the knob. "You just leave everything to me."

The big drop of precum oozing from the tip made her mouth water. Leaning closer, she inhaled his youthful fragrance. Feeling faint, she slowly moved her head down.

She remembered Harry's words. You'll want to put your face into a man's groin when you're healthier.

That's what I'm doing now, she thought. My face is pressed against the Father's pubic bush. Oh, God, it's working! It's working!

"Are you going to suck it?" he asked.

"I . . . uh . . . think so."

"What are you waiting for?" The priest gazed down at her. "You look scared."

"No, I'm just excited. Oh, my, you smell good. I'll bet you taste good too. Let me touch you here and here. Oh, yes, that feels good."

The cleric groaned as he lay his head on the pillow. The overheated young wife stroked and fondled and licked his prick lightly.

She gave no thought to Bruce or her marriage and even momentarily forgot Dr. Abrams. "Don't squirm around so," she said.

The priest wriggled his hips, thrusting his prick forward toward her mouth. "I can't help it."

"Oh, God!" Laura lifted his prick and moved her face down to lick his balls.

He tilted his ass back and grabbed her hair. "Jesus, you're driving me crazy."

Laura's breathing was ragged as she peppered his stalk with kisses. "What do you think you're doing to me?"

"Jesus, your tongue!" he yelped.

"Mmmmmm," she mumbled, swirling her tongue into the clergyman's asscrack.

"Jesus, you're licking my asshole!"

She lashed her tongue back and forth over his bottom. If only he would stop talking so much!

"You're making me come. Jesus, I don't know ..."

No longer thinking, Laura moved her tongue from his asshole to his crotch and sucked hard on his cockhead. When he lurched forward, his cock soared into her mouth.

By now her cunt was on fire. She knew when they fucked she would come. She was doing everything Harry told her to do. She was concentrating on feeling and not censoring herself.

Grabbing his prick in her hand, she controlled the sucking. Now she sucked his knob gently while she stroked the shaft and root. When he started coming, she was ready. Tilting her head back, she let the globs of spunk accumulate in her mouth.

Mooney groaned continually as he filled her mouth with cum. By now her pussy was sopping wet and hot. All the while Mooney had been gasping and wiggling around. Now as she fastened her lips around his dwindling cock he seemed to relax.

"I'm going to make it hard again," she said, tossing her hair back.

"You are?"

"Wait a minute." On an impulse she straddled him and held his prick inside her cuntlips.

Shifting forward, she rubbed up against him.

"Are you coming?" he croaked.

Rubbing wildly, tits wobbling, she nodded her head. "I think so." She bit her lip and began thrashing around. "Yes, I'm coming! Oh, yes! Praise be to God!"

Her orgasm took her breath away and she remained excited when it was over. But I came, she thought. Harry, I love you! Laughing happily, she crouched down and once more closed her lips around Father Mooney's cockhead.

"I came," she breathed, her mouth working convulsively on his cock. "I came, Father ... I came."

The priest gazed at her with frightened eyes, but she didn't care. She laughed and cried as she licked his balls. She had come and his cock hadn't been in her, but just touching her. Oh, Harry, you're wonderful!

12