Laura's Shemale Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura spies on Tanya and another slut.
4.7k words
4.28
2.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

Content warning(s): this chapter contains piss play and impact play (...not at the same time)

Laura moaned, hands trembling on the concrete wall. Tanya fucked her steadily, driving deep into her pussy, maintaining a firm grip on her hips. The cool night air contrasted with the heat of lust roiling through her, a light sweat starting to build up on her skin.

"That's a good slut, stay still and let me stretch you out."

Laura moaned again. The alley was empty, save for dumpsters, but she peeked around, aware there was plenty of risk here, with a definite possibility of someone discovering the couple behind the bowling alley.

"You really needed this, didn't you?"

Another moan fell, no words coming quickly for Laura.

The shemale paused, buried to the base inside her, and kissed at her neck.

"How long has it been?"

Laura blinked, doing her best to collect her wits.

"Six days..."

"That long?"

She nodded weakly.

"You really got used to taking my cock every few days."

She nodded again.

"And after six days without it you're desperate enough to practically beg me to fuck you during your work break. I just came by to invite you over for later and wind you up a bit before then. And to take Nat out, of course."

The shemale slipped both hands under Laura's top, finding her breasts, groping them over her bra. The possessive touch made her moan again.

"Someone could catch us, y'know. Should we stop?"

A certain neediness surfaced inside her, despite the obvious teasing tone to the question.

"Please, Tanya..."

"Please what?"

"Please don't stop..."

"You sure? You should probably get back to work."

"Please..."

The shemale squeezed her breasts, turning the word into a gasp.

"Alright, don't worry, I'll give you what you want."

One of those hands slid from her top, and clapped over her mouth. The shemale drew her hips back, letting her shaft drag through Laura's accommodating channel, and then swung them forward in a strong thrust, forcing it to yield around every inch. The resultant cry was muffled by her palm.

More thrusts followed, skewering the drenched sex, juices flowing all over. Laura shrieked into the shemale's palm, hands scrabbling at the wall.

"Mmm, keep screaming for me, babe," Tanya drawled, relentlessly pumping her hips.

Laura squirmed, her pleasure ratcheting up, the physical delight combining with the psychological thrill of submission and risky debauchery. The hands on her stayed assertive, one muffling her cries, the other with a fistful of her breast.

The thrusts carried on. Tanya growled, stretching her channel out with a concerted effort.

A shiver washed over her. The satisfaction of taking that cock again clouded her mind, robbing her of any desires or cares besides offering herself to the shemale. Her cries calmed, and eventually, the shemale took the hand off her mouth.

"Please," she immediately spoke up.

"What do you want?"

She tried to gather her lust-addled thoughts.

"You want me to fuck you harder? You want me to work your pussy out a bit more?"

She nodded, finding the suggestions incredibly alluring, wanting to put her body fully in the shemale's care.

Tanya clapped a hand over her mouth again. The rhythm ticked wilder, rocking her, lewd squeals falling into the shemale's palm. The pleasure roiled, pushing towards climax. Her channel clutched around the plunging shaft, bathing it in plentiful juices. The added force left her legs unsteady, but the shemale adjusted, easing her closer to the wall, letting her rest against it.

"That's it, take it just like this..."

Climax neared. She tried to speak up into Tanya's palm to ask for permission.

"You can cum," the shemale said, easily understanding the garbled desperation.

She sighed, relaxing against the wall, letting the shemale pound into her depths.

Orgasm struck. She moaned into the shemale's palm. Tanya pressed her against the wall, powerful hips rutting at her lithe figure. The orgasm left her in a state of mindless bliss, her entire existence centered around ecstasy for a few joyous seconds.

After those few seconds, she noticed that Tanya had stopped thrusting. That throbbing cock was buried inside her, a vibrant pulse running from base towards tip. Her eyes widened.

Hot spurts blasted deep into her. She squirmed, wallowing in the slick warmth, her cunt massaging the shaft for more. The shemale sucked at her neck.

The spurts filled her up, a sticky flood crashing against her core in thick waves. She whimpered, feeling quite like a simple dumping ground for cum, not even given warning or notice or even a choice in the matter. Any shame or embarrassment was still overwhelmed by pleasure, leaving her content in her station and position.

"Good girl," the shemale purred, easing her head back for a kiss.

Laura moaned into her mouth. Her thoroughly-creampied pussy ached slightly, put to a vicious test, but passing with flying colors.

Those powerful hips eased back, letting that formidable length retreat. She shivered at the sensation of the softening shaft sliding through her channel. The head popped free, leaving her sadly empty.

"Let's get you back to work," Tanya said, stepping back.

Laura reached down and eased her panties and leggings back up.

The shemale led the way around the alley back into the parking lot, arm slung over Laura's shoulder. She nuzzled closer, cherishing the casual intimacy in the aftermath of passion.

"Feel better now?" the shemale asked.

"Mm-hmm..."

"We can't let you go that long without my cock again."

Laura blushed, but only nodded in agreement.

The walk through the parking lot and towards the entrance took a few minutes. With every passing second, the satisfaction receded, leaving room for shame. She was well aware by now after all the times submitting to Tanya that such an exchange would take place, and she did her best to ignore it, aware on a certain level that there was, in fact, nothing to be ashamed of. The shame lingered, however, a loud, pervasive whisper in the back of her mind.

I can't believe you just did that.

She glanced over at Tanya, envying the shemale's relaxed demeanor. The shemale noticed the gaze.

"What is it?"

She bit her lip.

"Just...thoughts. Intrusive shit."

"About how what we did is wrong?"

She nodded.

"Do you think it was wrong?"

She shook her head.

"It was risky, yeah, and probably dumb, but it doesn't feel wrong. I wanted you and you wanted me."

The shemale smiled.

"I know it's hard to get rid of those thoughts. They're not going to go away after one month."

She nodded again.

The entrance waited ahead. Tanya opened the door for her with a teasing flourish.

Natalie sat at a table to the left. A small smile crossed her face.

"Have fun?" she asked, standing and easing closer to Tanya, the shemale wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I always do with her," Tanya replied.

Laura blushed again.

"And you?" Nat asked her next.

"A lot of fun," she admitted shyly.

"You should come by after you're done here," Tanya told her.

You're not that much of a slut, are you?

She ignored the voice, and the burgeoning shame, focusing on the promise of further submission.

"Okay. I'll text you when I'm on my way."

"Sounds good, babe."

"See you later," Nat said.

The duo headed towards the door. Laura watched them go, her pussy twitching, the shemale's seed starting to leak out, a creamy slickness forming in her panties.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Laura rolled over, at the edge of wakefulness, and slung her arm over empty space, expecting to find either Tanya or Nat.

Her eyes opened. She stretched, finding more empty space.

The bedroom was quiet, sunlight filtering in through the blinds.

She sat up slowly, yawning, and glanced around.

Where'd they go?

She eased herself from the bed, bare feet meeting the cool floor, and padded towards the ajar door.

The living room was empty, but she could hear the shower running.

I should probably leave them alone.

Curiosity quickly and decisively won the battle for supremacy in her tired mind.

She slipped towards the bathroom and snuck in through the also-ajar door.

A moan came from behind the shower curtain.

She peeked around it, and let out a gasp.

Tanya was standing before Nat, cock in hand, aiming it at her, a stream of piss spraying over her breasts. Nat stared up at the shemale with adoration written all over her face, a hand between her thighs.

The gasp drew their attention. A fierce blush burst to life on Nat.

"Go back to bed," Tanya drawled.

Laura just stared. The shemale did not stop pissing, letting the stream cascade down along Nat's belly. A strange heat bloomed inside Laura. She swallowed nervously.

I've been on my knees for Tanya before...but not quite like this...does it feel the same?

"Laura," Tanya spoke up, louder and firmer. "Go back to bed."

The tone of voice pierced through her brief reverie. She found herself wanting to stay and watch, but after all the time spent with Tanya, obedience had become quite natural.

She turned and headed back into the living room, hearing another moan from Nat.

The soft warmth of the bed reclaimed her, but despite her lingering tiredness, sleep did not come. Instead, her mind played over what she had just seen, focusing on how easily dominant Tanya looked, and how meek and whorish Nat looked.

She let a hand dip between her thighs.

Over the past month, she had submitted to Tanya plenty of times, sometimes by herself, other times with Nat or Jas. The two women presented a standard to which she could compare herself in terms of adherence to Tanya's desires. Neither hesitated to get on their knees or bend over or spread their legs at just a simple gesture. And while she had grown more and more deferential to the shemale's whims, she had only to look at them to remind herself she had plenty of progress to make. Watching Nat on her knees, staying still to let Tanya piss all over her, was one such reminder.

Would I be quite that submissive?

She soon heard muffled voices from the living room.

I've let Tanya do plenty to me. But something like that seems like it could be a step too far.

She thought back to times spent in the shower with the shemale. A few of those had seen Nat or Jas join them.

Does Tanya do that to Jas? And Pam? And Alex? Or just Nat?

She squirmed, her fingers tracing idly over her panties.

Would she want to do that to me?

The muffled conversation became gasps and purrs. She glanced at the door.

I should leave them alone to have their fun.

The thought was easily overshadowed by her curiosity. She slunk from the bed and padded quietly over to the door.

Nat was bent over the kitchen table, her slim figure against the lacquered wood. Tanya crouched behind her, hands on her ass cheeks, face in between them. The gasps came from Nat, complemented by satisfied purrs from the shemale. Both women were naked, damp hair sticking to their shoulders.

Laura pressed herself to the door jamb, her hand returning to her panties.

Nat writhed, tossing her head, letting Laura see her face, a glow of delight there, her eyes fluttering.

Tanya leaned back and slid a hand in between Nat's thighs.

"So wet," she teased, leaving a kiss at an ass cheek, her hand moving steadily. "Of course, you always get wet when I mark you."

"I love when you remind me I'm yours," Nat replied.

"You want some more reminders?"

Nat bit her lip.

"Please."

"How about the belt?"

Another fierce blush bloomed on her skin.

"I haven't had it in...in too long...please..."

"Yep," the shemale said simply, standing and strolling away.

Nat glanced over her shoulder, a desperate excitement appearing on her face.

Tanya came back less than a minute later, a brown belt in her hand. Her half-hard cock drew Laura's gaze. She placed the belt on the table, and groped Nat, one hand casually kneading her ass, the other slipping under her to reach her breasts, stroking the small swells. The belt was close enough for Nat to see, her eyes settling on the stretch of leather, flaring with more desperation and excitement.

Is Tanya going to...use the belt on her?

Laura watched, seeing the shemale almost dismissively run her hands all over Nat, as if it were the simplest, easiest thing in the world.

After a few minutes, she crouched again, and spread Nat's ass cheeks, diving in between them. Loud, lewd slurping followed.

"Tanya..." Nat sighed, resting her head against the table.

The pleasure was evident in the expressions flitting across her face and the winding of her hips. The slurping carried on, as did the groping, centered entirely on her ass.

The shemale soon stood and scooped up the belt.

"Give it a kiss," she said, dangling it before Nat.

The slut mewled, and leaned forward to plant her lips on it.

"Good girl."

Tanya reared back. A hand trailed along Nat, roaming across the pale expanse laid out before her.

Her other hand brought the belt up. Laura felt her eyes widen.

Tanya cracked the belt down, the strip of leather lashing along one of Nat's ass cheeks.

A cry rang out in the apartment.

Another lash came. Nat bucked, her toes curling, her legs kicking. The second cry was delayed for a few seconds. Laura clutched at the door jamb, her pussy twitching at the pain in that squeal, at the way Nat wiggled her ass towards the shemale, openly begging for more.

Three strikes followed, alternating quickly between the cheeks, leaving Nat shivering.

She's not moving away at all. Just taking it...and enjoying it.

Tanya squeezed her ass, drawing a whimper.

"Please, Tanya..."

The belt slashed down again. Nat shrieked, fingers scratching at the wood tabletop.

Three more strikes rained down, slapping sharply at her ass. Laura let a hand steal into her panties. Tanya leaned over and kissed where the belt had landed, offering necessary comfort. Nat pushed her ass back desperately.

"Please...don't stop...I want to hurt for you, Tanya..."

Laura blushed at the shameless statement, her fingers finding her sex, running along the drenched folds.

The shemale reached over for a fistful of hair, and tugged, bringing the other woman against her muscular physique. More shivers cascaded along Nat. Tanya caressed her breasts with the belt, dragging the leather across her nipples.

"Please..."

Tanya slapped the belt across her breasts. Nat bucked again, sobbing softly, a blooming redness adding a splash of color to her pale skin. The shemale kissed her neck and sent a hand between her thighs. Nat spread them, a perfectly natural, instinctive reaction to that touch.

Another lash cracked across her breasts.

"Tanya!"

The shemale stroked her slit, the tenderness a stark contrast to the lashes that continued searing at her breasts, four strikes in rapid succession, two to each breast. Nat did not shy away, even arching her back to render her breasts more vulnerable.

"You masochistic slut..."

Nat nodded, pain and pleasure written starkly on her flushed face.

Two more lashes slapped at her breasts. She wailed, clutching at the edge of the table. Laura gawked, fingers circling lightly atop her soaked sex.

Why is this turning me on so much?

Tanya shoved Nat back over the table. The other woman squirmed restlessly, unintentionally rubbing her sore breasts against the wood.

The belt whipped across her ass again. She thrashed, a choked gasp spilling out.

"You want more?" Tanya asked, her voice low and husky, her cock stiff now.

"Please..."

Another lash cracked across Nat's ass. She wailed again, glancing back at Tanya.

The shemale took her by the hair again and eased her into a standing position. Nat tracked the belt as the shemale raised it and then whipped it across her breasts. The next blow came a few seconds later at the other breast. A miserable moan spilled from Nat.

Two more blows followed, adding to the pain on her face, her breasts bouncing.

Tanya bent her back over the table and traced the belt over her reddened ass.

"Please..."

"If you insist."

Laura watched the belt swing up and descend again, starting off a flurry of blows, striking swiftly at Nat's ass cheeks. The first few shrieks died off quickly.

God, she really wants this...

Laura rubbed her slit, juices wreathing her fingers.

The shemale finally set the belt aside and slapped her cock in between Nat's thighs.

"Oh fuck, Tanya...take my cunt, it's yours, it's yours, it's yours..."

The shemale laughed, guiding the thick length into place.

"I know that already."

"Please...give me that dick..."

The shemale swung her hips forward.

"Tanya!"

No quarter was given after the thrust. An assertive rhythm immediately started up. The cry gave way to whimpers. Nat stayed bent over, her body rippling from the impacts.

"Good whore," the shemale growled, cracking her palm across Nat's sore ass.

The slut twisted mindlessly, fingers scrabbling at the tabletop.

The thrusts stopped suddenly. Tanya groaned, keeping herself buried inside Nat. A hand slipped to her breasts, groping them, torturing the already-tender swells.

"Fuck," Nat hissed.

Laura shivered at the intoxicating mix of pleasure and pain on her face.

Tanya slid her cock back.

"Mmm, so needy..."

A strong thrust shook the table and jostled Nat. She squealed, her toes curling, her back arching.

"I love watching your little body jiggle..."

Another strong thrust fired off. Laura teased a fingertip into her slit, the slim digit a paltry comparison to the shemale's shaft.

Tanya landed a few slaps on Nat's ass, drawing more cries from the other woman, her knuckles pale from how hard her hands clenched at the table.

"And I love how your cunt jumps when I hurt you."

Nat nodded meekly, adoration swirled thoroughly into the pain on her face.

"Make it jump again, please...let me make you feel good..."

The shemale smiled wickedly, and coordinated another spank with a slap at Nat's breast.

She let out a howl, thrashing weakly.

"There it is," Tanya drawled. "Attagirl."

Her cock slid back again, visibly dripping with juices.

A swing of her hips sent it deep. She fired off more thrusts, rocking Nat, gasps and mewls falling from the slut in droves.

The burst of ferocity calmed suddenly. Nat cooed, idly scratching her fingernails across the wood. Laura shivered again, her channel clutching eagerly. Instead of a thrust, next came a press of the shemale's hips, slow and sensual.

"Oh god, Tanya..."

The shemale cracked her palm across Nat's ass, turning the sigh into another howl.

Another series of thrusts started up, giving Nat no time to recover from the spank. The shemale held her by the shoulders, pinning her to the table while using that leverage. Nat grunted, her eyes widening, a vein standing out on her forehead from the strain of absorbing the assault.

"C'mon, take it," the shemale encouraged.

Laura watched her, paying attention to her tensing muscles, the occasional trail of sweat glistening on her dark skin, the flaring desire in her eyes, the snarl to her lips and grit to her teeth, the way her hands rudely gripped Nat.

God...lucky Nat.

She slipped her finger deeper.

The shemale slammed to the base inside Nat, grinding against her. The slut gasped again. Supreme satisfaction crossed Tanya's face, her head tilting back.

"Mmm, fuck..."

Nat moaned in dull, slavish acceptance.

Laura bit back her own moan, realizing that the shemale had hit climax, and was busy cumming inside Nat. Just like with her, there had been no warning, no choice, nothing but a dismissive confidence that Nat was simply going to take such a lovely gift.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers
12