Laura's Shemale Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calm settled over the two women, at least on the exterior. Laura pictured the interior view, the thick cock lodged inside Nat, twitching with each spurt, spraying down the slick channel stretched around it, filling it with plentiful semen. Her finger wriggled back and forth, enticed by the image.

The shemale relaxed, easing off Nat.

The ebony shaft appeared, coated in mingled bodily fluids. Nat whimpered, not handling the exit with much grace. The shemale stepped back, the rest of the shaft popping free, a few trickles of cream wreathing the tip. Nat whimpered again, but did not move, bent over the table.

Tanya padded out of view.

Laura watched Nat. She blinked a few times, as if coming down from a high, the haze of lust lifting. But instead of the shame or embarrassment Laura might have felt, there was a muted glee on her face, a smile tugging at her lips. She stood gingerly, wincing.

The shemale strolled back soon, her softened cock drawing Laura's attention.

"You alright?" she asked, pulling Nat into an affectionate embrace, kissing at her shoulder, letting both hands roam on her abused figure, focusing caresses on her ass and breasts.

Nat nodded, wincing again.

The two women kissed. Tanya continued to caress the sore spots on her slut's body.

"Hungry?" she finally asked.

Nat nodded.

"Alright. I'll go get Laura, and then make some breakfast."

"Carry me to the couch first?"

"Of course, babe."

Tanya carefully hauled her up into a bridal carry and padded out of view again.

"Thank you," Nat said a few seconds later, from the direction of the couch.

"My pleasure," the shemale purred, her footsteps headed towards the bedroom.

Laura dashed for the bed and scurried under the blanket.

"Wakey wakey," the shemale called, strolling into the bedroom.

Laura did not answer, keeping her eyes closed.

"C'mon now, there's no way you slept through all that."

She stayed still, her cheeks burning.

"Oh, I get it," the shemale continued, reaching the bed and slipping in next to her. "You want me to wake you up, huh?"

That firm physique settled behind her. A hand dipped between her thighs.

"With my mouth and my hands?"

A mouth landed on her neck. A hand delved into her panties. She spread her legs, opening her eyes slowly, pretending to wake up.

The shemale laughed, kissing her shoulder, fingers tracing over her slit.

"Were you dreaming of my dick? Or maybe...you were spying on us again."

Laura moaned, squirming into the shemale's touch.

The fingers continued to trace, collecting her copious juices.

"Nat was loud, so I really doubt you were actually sleeping."

The kisses trailed along her neck. Laura moaned again, her pleasure quickly rising, her arousal already plenty high from watching them.

"What was your favorite part, you little sneak: the golden shower, the belt, or the fucking?"

A heady blush bloomed across her skin.

"I didn't do those things for your benefit, just so you know."

She shivered, the pleasure mounting towards climax. The fingers rubbed incessantly.

Fresh off the spectacle of debauchery, it did not take long for the shemale to push her to that climax. She gasped, summoning her scant willpower to gather the necessary words.

"Can I cum?"

"Go right ahead."

Her body immediately relaxed. The fingers followed the same pattern, occasionally pressing at the entrance to tease penetration.

She came, sighing deeply, eyes fluttering.

"That's it, cum for me, just like this..."

Kisses peppered her neck, interspersed with more verbal encouragement. The shemale slid the fingers from her panties, and wrapped an arm around her waist, bringing her closer still, that softened cock against her ass.

The warmth and security of the bed and the shemale's embrace provided plenty of comfort for her orgasm and the afterglow. Laura felt her mind clear, no shame, no embarrassment, no lingering questions about what she had seen earlier. Just acceptance about her place in Tanya's arms, the shemale protecting her in this vulnerable moment, displaying a more tender possessiveness.

"You're such a good girl..."

Laura nuzzled back in response to the praise, and received another bite on the neck.

The afterglow steadily settled, letting her thoughts and questions come to the fore.

"Do you...do you do that with all your sluts?" she spoke up shyly.

"Which part?"

"The...golden shower."

Tanya kissed her neck.

"Yep."

"Is it...mandatory?"

Tanya laughed.

"Mandatory? No, it's not. If someone didn't like it, I wouldn't do it. But they've enjoyed it once I've introduced them to it."

Laura fell silent, weighing the memory of watching the salacious act in her mind.

It probably feels so good to be so naughty. And it's not like anyone would know but us.

"You don't have to be my slut to try it though," the shemale continued pointedly.

Laura swallowed nervously.

"And you don't have to try it right now either."

"I know..."

It's too naughty, came the eventual rebuttal. You'd really let her pee on you?

All she had to do in response was remember how Nat looked, the mindless adoration on her face, the pink hue coloring her skin.

"And what about the belt?" she asked next.

"Nat's the only slut I have who goes for that."

"Oh."

The shemale kissed her neck again.

"We don't have to try anything you're not comfortable with. I'm not, like, testing you or something."

"I know..."

Maybe I want to try those things though. Nat certainly enjoyed them.

Her mind flashed to the way Nat took the belt. She found herself both wincing and biting her lip at the thought of the shemale using the belt on her.

You're not a disobedient child.

"I want you to feel free to talk about whatever's on your mind," the shemale added.

"I do, I just..."

"Still working through it in your head?"

"Mm-hmm..."

"You know what might help?"

"What?"

"Breakfast. Unless you want to cuddle a little longer."

Her stomach growled.

"I think that's our cue," Laura joked.

Tanya laughed, slipping from the bed. Laura followed, ignoring the urge to throw on a shirt, aware that the instinct to wear more than just panties was borne out of shame, out of the belief that being so skimpily dressed in such a casual way was somehow wrong, even if the other two women were not wearing much themselves. Another blush rose on her regardless.

Nat was lounging on the couch, on her side, her breasts reddened, hints of bruises forming here and there. Laura plopped onto the loveseat. Tanya breezed past towards the kitchen.

"Does it hurt?" Laura asked Nat.

The other woman smiled.

"Of course. But it also feels good. Satisfying. I took what Tanya gave me."

Laura nodded, the blush hot, her thighs rubbing together.

"I'll be sore for a bit, but it's always worth it."

"I've never...taken something like that..."

Nat gave her a curious look.

"Do you want to?"

The blush deepened.

"I don't know. The way it looked and sounded and the way you're describing it..."

You'd consider letting Tanya hit you with a belt? That's abuse.

"Why do you like it?" she asked suddenly. "What's the appeal?"

"It makes me feel like her property," Nat said simply. "And I like feeling like her property. Like I'm owned and claimed. Hers. If she wants to fuck me, that's her right. If she wants to hurt me, at least like that, that's her right too."

Laura swallowed nervously.

"I'm also a bit of a masochist. So, I like pain in general, at least in certain contexts."

Laura nodded again.

Fucking is one thing. That's pleasure, at the end of the day. But hitting you with a belt?

"You know," Nat spoke up. "There's no timeline or anything."

Laura arched an eyebrow.

"With Tanya. There's no timeline. You don't have to try anything right now. She wasn't doing all that stuff for you to see."

"Yeah, she said that."

"You can just do things at your own pace. Try things at your own pace. If you ever want to try them, that is."

Laura smiled gratefully.

"Thanks. I'm just kinda in my own head about this stuff."

"I know what you mean. It takes time to give in to this sort of thing. To not second-guess stuff."

Laura nodded again.

"I'm glad you're around. Tanya's enjoying herself with you. I am too."

The blush roared.

"You guys want cheese in your eggs?" Tanya asked from the kitchen.

"Duh!" Nat called over.

12