Laura's Threesome

Story Info
Laura at 48 is ready for her first threesome.
5.7k words
4.51
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like to try a threesome."

It was on a Sunday afternoon and we were lying cuddled up in bed bathed in the slightly sweaty, warm afterglow that follows good sex with someone you love when my wife of twenty-seven monogamous years said those words. It came as something of a shock to hear them as, apart from the occasional romp in the woods and in the back of the car when were much younger, our sex life had been pretty routine - when we had one at all - three nosy kids in the house limits your options.

They say that life begins when the dog dies and the kids leave home, which was the happy state of affairs that we had reached although we were still getting over the 'empty-nest syndrome'. There was a time, not so long ago, when our week-ends were dedicated to collecting the kids from sleep-overs, ferrying them to soccer or baseball games and nagging them to finish assignments that should have been handed in a week ago. Now we were beginning to take in the fact that there's a big world out there and we were still young enough to enjoy it; our sex life was certainly improving, but a threesome?

We'd fallen into a pleasant routine on a Sunday, reading the papers in the morning, a couple of drinks over lunch and then to bed... we'd even taken to watching porno movies to spice things up. And todays film had figured a middle-aged Dutch couple seducing a younger woman which, I assumed, had led to this highly unusual request.

"That would be nice sweetheart" I said cautiously, wondering if this was just a movie induced fantasy or if she was serious.

Laura propped herself up on an elbow, brushed a few damp strands of hair from her eyes and said "Steve, I'm serious. Don't tell me you've never thought about having sex with another person? I'm forty-eight, if we don't do this now I'll be a wrinkled old hag and no-one will want me."

I grinned, I wanted to say 'don't be ridiculous, you look fantastic' however there are times when you keep your thoughts to yourself, even complimentary ones. But Laura did look great; sure, motherhood had left stretch marks and a few grey hairs but she had worked hard to get her figure back after the children and it had paid off, in a swimsuit she still received admiring glances from all the men. And, like all husbands, if she was on a diet and working out then, like it or not, I was too. So I'm not in bad shape for a guy pushing fifty.

"Okay... this threesome, another guy or a woman?" I asked warily, not entirely sure if I wanted to encourage this train of thought. I may have fantasised about watching Laura with another man but it was just that, a fantasy, I was not at all sure I needed to see some young stud's 10" cock thrusting between my wife's open legs.

After a few moments consideration she said "I think, a woman" which came as something of a relief. "That movie we just watched, when the blonde girl was undressing the wife, it really got me hot. I don't think I'm gay but the thought of having another woman touch my breasts of kiss my pussy makes me tingle."

Unconsciously Laura's hand had stolen between her legs and her thighs were clenched together, pressing her fingers deep into her twat. Her aureole were flushing a deeper pink and the nipples were becoming hard as she talked. I looked at my wife with mixed feelings, we'd been married twenty-seven years but this was the first suggestion that she liked women, what else had I missed?

I was still uncertain if this was a kind of sex-game or something that Laura was going to follow through on but decided to play along.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" I asked, "or were you thinking of checking out some of the ads you see on the internet?" Laura made a face "No way, you never know who you might end up with, I think it should be someone we already know." And so we happily spent the next twenty minutes discussing the physical attractions and sexual orientation of possible candidates, only to come to the sad conclusion that most of our friends were just as boring as we were. Yes, there were one or two 'maybes' and one 'racing certainty' unfortunately they all had husbands who would not take kindly to being cuckolded and we have to live in this town.

"How about your PA? Tina whats-her-name?"

"Tina Rogers" I supplied, Laura thought for moment "wasn't she the girl that brought over some paperwork when you were laid up with your back?" I nodded "that's her, and you'll have seen her at the 'Take Your Kids to Work' day when you brought Jim to the office." Laura stretched herself sinuously across the bed like a big, sexy cat "Mmmm, yes, she was rather dishy, do you think she might like to play?" she was practically purring.

I admit I was becoming interested in this idea, Tina was in her early thirties, nice figure and good-looking without being cover-girl material. She was unhappily married to 'Larry the Loser' (as he was widely known in the office) and there were no children. She had been with the firm since leaving college and my PA for the last eight years, she probably knew more about the business than I did. More than once I had got the distinct impression that, if asked, she was prepared to take down a lot more than just dictation.

Yes, I'd been tempted but had never taken her up on the implied offer, I rationalised my reluctance by telling myself that I was happily married and wanted to stay that way. But mostly I remembered what happened to Geoff Cooper, he had an affair with his secretary and his wife found out; she got the house, the car and a big slice of his pay-check, Geoff got to see his kids every other week-end. Call it cowardice or caution but I wasn.t going to risk that. However, if Laura wanted Tina as part of a threesome then I wouldn't I be getting inside Tina's pants with Laura's blessing?

Slight problem, I had absolutely no idea of Tina's sexual orientation other than she was married to Larry.

We left things there and got on with our day but Laura had not forgotten about it and, on Monday evening, casually asked if I'd approached Tina about her idea? I said no, I was waiting for the right moment. I don't know if there is a God of Sex but He must have been listening because next day a tearful Tina knocked on the door of my office.

She was in bad way, her eyes were red from crying and she kept her hands clenched to stop them shaking. "Mr... Mr... P... Peters... I.." she was too upset to even talk without stammering.

I could see interested heads were already being raised in the outer office so I got up, took Tina by the arm and said "let's get ourselves a coffee." I collected our coats on the way out and guided her across the street to Starbucks, which was quiet at this time of day. I put a coffee in front of Tina, sat across the table and waited for the storm of sobbing to subside. Her hands were still shaking and she needed both of them to lift the coffee cup without spilling but the caffeine obviously helped and she managed a weak smile.

"I'm so sorry" she said "you must think I'm stupid." I said something about having known her for eight years and had never once thought that. Finally, screwing up her courage she said "could I ask for an advance on my salary? No, it's worse than that, could you loan me some money?"

"What's the problem?" I asked, Tina hung her head "It's Larry, he's been gambling again. He didn't come home on Monday night and when I tried to get cash out of the ATM I discovered he's cleaned out the account." I made encouraging noises but Tina shook her head, "there's more, a man came to the house last night, he said he had Larry's IOU's and that if I didn't pay them he's throw a petrol bomb through the window."

"Jesus" I said, "I didn't think the Golden Horseshoe played that rough."

"No, it wasn't the casino, I wrote to the Gaming Board and Larry was banned from there, I don't know where he was gambling." That made more sense, I knew a few guys who'd gotten in too deep at the Horseshoe, they had been offered an easy-plan repayment on the condition they attended meetings of Gamblers Anonymous.

"How much does he owe?" I asked. "Three thousand dollars" replied Tina. I shook my head, "no-one threatens to firebomb your house for a lousy three grand, come on Tina, how much does he really owe?"

Tina looked as if she were about to burst into tears again but got a hold of herself "Five... Oh God... Seven thousand four hundred dollars."

"Okay, this is what I'll do, I'll make you an interest-free loan of ten thousand" I held my hand up to forestall any protest "you give this guy the money he wants, make sure you get those IOU's and if he asks for interest tell him to find Larry and take it out of his hide, okay?" Tina nodded mutely "Larry cleaned you out and you've got rent to pay, groceries to buy and bills you haven't had time to think of yet. Now, I'll go and cut you a cheque, meantime finish your coffee, wash your face and take a walk around the park for an hour, take the rest of the day off if you need to."

"Thank you Mr Peters" she just about managed a smile, it was a bit tearful but she was back from whatever God-awful place Larry had sent her.

"You'll never know what this means to me, I owe you so much, I'll never forget it" I'm ashamed to say that for a moment I thought of Laura and wondered if 'I owe you so much' covered a threesome with the boss and his wife? I put the idea out of my head, yes, if I asked, Tina probably would get into bed with us but would lie there immobile, hating what was happening, hating us and worse, hating herself. I'd put her gratitude 'in the bank' so to speak and try to think of a way for this threesome to be a fun, friendly night that we'd all enjoy.

Tina came in to work next morning looking happier than she had for weeks and I asked how things had gone? "Better than I'd expected" she replied "the guy came round for his money and I paid him, actually I don't think he expected to get the cash back, or at least, not all of it. He didn't ask for interest and I made sure he gave me those IOU's, I burned them along with all Larry's clothes in the incinerator last night" there was a note of grim satisfaction in her voice at this last part.

Things pretty much went back to normal in the office after that but I hadn't forgotten Laura and her still-unsatisfied desires. I took every opportunity to tell Tina how good she was looking, praising her hair and clothes, it was like watching a plant, kept in a dark cupboard, being brought out onto a sunny windowsill. Larry must have been like a stone around her neck dragging her down, now she looked five years younger and if she didn't quite go around singing she was definitely smiling again.

I began to take her out for lunch a couple of times a week, at my request she dropped the 'Mr Peters' and I became 'Steve', the lunchtime conversation grew more intimate until I felt confident enough to ask some (not too personal) questions about her private life. What I was really wanted to know was how she felt about sex, more pertinently, sex with a woman as part of a threesome, which is not exactly an easy topic to bring up over lunch. I learned that she liked sex but didn't enjoy pain or anything kinky, which made me wonder exactly what Larry had been into. Okay, the 'I like sex' was good but 'nothing kinky'? The problem was that 'kinky' might cover anything from novelty condoms to nipple clamps. Where did she draw the line and on what side of that line was a threesome?

As I'd hoped Tina asked me some questions about my family and home life which gave me the opportunity to set the ball rolling. "Oh, the kids are all away, Mark and Sally are in relationships but I think Jim is still trying to decide which team to bat for, the house seems quiet without them... and Laura has a new boyfriend" (which was totally fictitious but part of the plan).

The forkful of food in Tina's hand stopped in mid-air as she gazed at me open-mouthed. "Oh, don't look so shocked" I said "you can't blame her, after twenty-seven years of married life things are bound to get a bit tame, it's just a physical thing, we're still solid."

I could almost see the wheels turning in Tina's head. "And you? Do you get to play away as well?" I finished my mouthful of pasta before replying "I guess so, but there's enough going on in the business without looking for complications!" and with that I changed the subject back to work but I could see a speculative look in Tina's eyes.

Telling all this to Laura later she was enthralled at how things were going, "so, what's the next move" she asked. "Ah, now there we need Emilio's help." I said, Laura looked blank "Who's Emilio?" I shook my head sorrowfully, "he's your boyfriend, dear, the one who will be taking you away for a dirty week-end in the not-too-distant future." I then told her my plan, she listened attentively and then, when I'd finished, said "you devious bastard, that's brilliant!"

Back in the office on Friday I opened my laptop and put it on the filing cabinet, I enabled the camera but deactivated the screen so everything in the office was being recorded on a USB but the screen itself remained blank. Tina may have wondered why every document I needed that afternoon seemed to be either in a bottom drawer or on the top shelf, if so she didn't comment on it.

Sunday afternoon Laura and I went to bed as usual but instead of a porno movie I showed her edited highlights from my laptop camera; Tina walking, sitting, stretching up, bending over and one, great shot of her leaning forward over my desk when you could almost, but not quite, see a nipple. We ran that segment half-a-dozen times before regretfully deciding that it was just one of the small, pink roses that edged her bra.

"That's her sweetheart, the candidate for your heart's desire, are you sure you really want to do this? It's a big step and once it starts there's no going back. Remember, you're going to have to watch me screwing another woman and there's no guarantee that she'll agree to be your lover."

"God yes! This was my idea but you've done all the hard work, why shouldn't you get some fun out of it? And I'll take my chances on her bolting, I can't stop thinking about it, imagine kissing those breasts! Did you see her licking her lips when you were giving dictation? I want to feel that tongue in my pussy more than anything in the world."

On Wednesday morning I stopped by Tina's desk and, apparently indecisive, asked "I don't suppose you're doing anything on Saturday evening?" She looked up surprised, "No, I don't have anything planned, why?" I made it appear as if I was still having some kind of internal debate and, after a pause, said "Oh well, I've got tickets to 'The Importance of Being Ernest' at the theatre" I knew she liked these English period plays "Laura is going off with Emilio to his cabin by the lake and, well, I just wondered if you'd like to come along?" before she could reply I added "I'll throw in dinner if that's any help?"

She grinned, "even forgetting that there's sod-all on TV and I can't cook, the evening sounds absolutely perfect." I looked relieved (which I was, phase one of the plan complete) "that's great, the play begins at seven, pick you up at six-fifteen?"

The evening well really, really well, I'd seen the movie but 'The Importance of Being Ernest" was written for the stage and it showed. The acting was better than I'd expected and they had really gone to town on the costumes and props, by the time the curtain came down we were all on our feet whistling, cheering and clapping (although some clown was calling 'Author! 'Author!'). It was a short walk to the restaurant and it gave us a few minutes to come down from the high, the conversation was friendly and animated, I don't know how or when it happened but we both realised at the same time we were holding hands, which had not been part of the plan, there was a slightly awkward pause but neither of us disentangled our fingers.

The dinner was good too. I'd chosen the restaurant with care, not too expensive or flash, the sort of place you'd expect a husband to book if he was out with his wife. Tina was obviously enjoying herself and we chatted away as the food was served but the conversation began to flag as the end of the meal approached, I think both of us appreciated that this was the critical moment. I had been planning this for weeks, spent hours thinking of what to say but now the moment had come I froze and sat there like an idiot. As it turned out I didn't need to say anything, Tina leaned forward, put her hand out over mine and softly asked "would you like some company tonight?"

We left the restaurant openly hand in hand and kissed in the car; the hard, urgent kind of kiss that tells you more about lust and longing than all the poetry ever written. The house was dark when we arrived, apparently empty. I parked the car and we made our way up the stairs to the house, still holding hands, if Tina was going to have second thoughts this was her last chance. Once inside I locked the front door and asked if she'd like a nightcap? She shook her head, "No, I'd like to go to bed."

Upstairs Tina looked interestedly around the bedroom, grinned at the king sized bed and the large mirrors on the walls before asking for the bathroom. I pointed to the en-suite, began lighting candles placed around the room and turned the dimmer switch for the overhead lights to a minimum, candles are romantic but there had to be a certain amount of light for hidden cameras to record the action.

Tina emerged from the bathroom at a run wearing only her pants and whirling her bra around her head like a lasso "Whooopee!" she yelled as she leapt up onto the bed and began jumping up and down, "Com'n cowboy! This mare needs a'riding!" I couldn't help laughing at her exuberance, I love my wife but Laura is middle-aged and her heavy breasts are beginning to obey the laws gravity, Tina's were young, firm and bounced as she leapt about on the mattress. I'm a tidy guy and normally hang my clothes up in the wardrobe but not tonight, tonight I flung them off and let them lie wherever they landed.

I tackled Tina on the bed and we fell, laughing, in a tangle of arms and legs. I moved around so I was on top and my lips found hers, our hands seemed to know where to go of their own accord and soon we were locked in an intimate embrace, kissing deeply. I'm not endowed with a huge dick like some of those guys you see in the films but, modesty aside, I know I'm well hung. Tina gave an appreciative 'Mmmm!' through the kiss as her fingers closed around the shaft and then made an even more expressive sounds as my hand slipped inside her briefs, seeking, finding and caressing her most intimate areas.

On the night before my wedding to Laura my father had given me the 'talk' apparently unaware that I was twenty-three and had been living with Laura for 18 months. But his advice was good, 'time spent in foreplay is never wasted' and I resisted the selfish urge to mount this little filly and ride her hard and fast to the finishing post. Instead I kissed and licked her nipples, gently biting and teasing until they were as hard as cherry stones, my fingers played between her legs until Tina began to moan and twist with lust. Then I changed position to a '69', my hips astride her shoulders, my head between her legs and my tongue exploring her pussy, already so wet that her pants were soaked and the glistening gel was coating her thighs. I groaned as I felt her mouth close around the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around the glans as if licking an ice-cream cone then sucking the shaft deep into her throat, I began moving my hips, fucking her face as I sucked her love-bud and hooked two fingers into her pussy, she began to buck uncontrollably as I found her G-spot.

Neither of us could wait any longer "Oh for God's sake Steve, fuck me before I go out of my mind" she begged, I didn't need to be asked twice. Swinging round I slipped my fingers inside the elastic of her pants and she lifted herself up off the bed so I could pull them off and they joined my discarded clothes on the floor. Naked now, Tina reached back and, taking a pillow, pushed it under her hips to give me the best possible angle for entry. I knelt between her open thighs and, leaning forward, began to feed my hard cock into her open pussy.

12