Laura's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems I had been right when I said 'after 27 years sex with the same partner becomes tame'. I'd forgotten there was a 'plan', forgotten Laura and her desire for a threesome, now my whole world was focused on the young woman beneath me and my desperate need to thrust my erection deep into her beckoning sex... and we both gave a gasp of pleasure as I sank deep into that wet, welcoming hole.

And then a cheerful voice called from the door 'Hi guys, you having fun?" and Laura naked and laughing came into the room. Tina's eyes went wide in shock and she would have leapt up but I had her pinned to the bed in much the same way as a butterfly is secured to the display board. Instead she went rigid and covered her face with her hands as if to shut out what was happening. "Oh hey, I didn't mean to scare you" said Laura climbing onto the bed beside us "it's okay honey, I'm not mad, really I'm not, is he giving you a good time?" Her voice was soothing, calm and she began to gently stroke the back of the hand that was covering Tina's face.

Realising that there was not going to be some kind of terrible scene I could feel Tina relax slightly, meanwhile Laura, in the same soft, coaxing voice continued to reassure her. Laura pulled Tina's hand away from her face and began to kiss it, Tina looked up at me, eyes still fearful and it was my turn to speak. "Laura, I thought you were up at the lake?" we were back on script "Oh he cried off" said Laura disgustedly," some feeble excuse so I came home. I was asleep in the spare room when I heard you guys making out. Sorry if I startled you though dear" and she kissed Tina on the cheek.

Tina had no idea what was going on, I was on top of her holding her down, my cock still buried deep between her legs and this strange woman was kissing her. Unsure of what to do she did nothing and I resumed my slow thrusting into her unresisting body. Tina closed her eyes, unable to believe what was happening and Laura seized the moment to begin twisting and teasing her nipples, I'd already discovered that these were Tina's erogenous zones and imperceptibly she began to breath more deeply, her legs, which she had tried to slam closed when Laura appeared, opened like a flower and Laura moved her hand down from Tina's breast, over the flat stomach until I felt her nails on my shaft as it cycled in and out of Tina's soaking vagina. Quickly her fingers found the clitoris and she began to frig it in time with my thrusts, quietly at first Tina began to whimper 'Oh, oh, oh' shaking her head from side to side as she surrendered to the twin assaults on her body. Laura looked up at me with a grin of triumph and, leaning over began to lick the soft mounds of Tina's breasts and suck her nipples.

Tina was lost, she had no more thoughts of escape. Like myself moments earlier she was caught up in a frenzy of lust, it must have been months since she'd had sex and now she was desperate for release, no longer caring at what hands, mouth or cock, it was delivered. It was turning out exactly as I'd hoped, a sexy, fun night for us all.

Under Laura's skilled fingers and my pumping cock Tina began to moan and twist, "Fuck, oh fuck, yes, please, Oh God yes, don't stop" I don't think she even knew what she was saying or where she was by this time. I called to Laura "time for a change" she nodded agreement, It had to be done quickly, we didn't dare give Tina time to come down from her high. Tiny moaned with disappointment as I pulled out and her pussy gave a little wet fart as my cock came free, immediately Laura took my place between her legs and her tongue wormed it's way inside Tina's labia, at the same time I moved up the bed and knelt beside Tina's head, my hard cock inches away from her face. Even with her eyes closed she must have sensed if was there and without urging her head tilted forward and she began sucking the helmet, tasting her own copious juices and my salty contribution.

I gazed down to where Laura was feasting on Tina's wet sex, for a novice she was obviously doing a great job and Tina's hips were bucking up and down as she sought to push herself further onto the probing, teasing tongue that was driving her closer and closer toward the orgasm she craved.

We could both sense that Tina was close, "ready?" I asked, we had discussed this sequence so many times I didn't even need to ask ready for what. I took Tina by the shoulders "turn over darling, let's try it another way" completely unresisting Tina rolled onto her front, close but not what we needed. Laura put her hands under Tina's hips and lifted her up until she was in a kneeling position, Tina obviously realised what was going on and she pushed herself up onto all fours as I went behind her, my cock slipped easily into her open pussy and I began to fuck her doggy fashion. She was soon pushing her hips back against my thrusts and giving soft mewls of pleasure as I rammed hard into her by now dripping sex.

Good though this was there was more to come, I gestured to Laura and she moved round in front of Tina, lying on her back, legs splayed wide and labia invitingly positioned for Tina's mouth. This really was the critical moment, would Tina co-operate? So far she had been the passive object of our lust, would she now become an active participant and perform oral sex on my eager wife? For a moment it hung in the balance as Tina hesitated but then you could almost sense her thinking 'I've come this far. Why not go all the way?' and her head sank down between Laura's legs. Tentatively at first, then with greater conviction, she began to lick Laura's pussy and my darling wife went absolutely wild.

Twice more we swapped positions, Tina by now a willing accomplice, as ready to explore new sensations and combinations as we were. I may be pushing fifty but I still managed to cum twice that night, I think the girls lost count of their orgasms, when I had shot my load they raided Laura's 'naughty drawer' and pleasured each other with dildo's and vibrators.

We fell asleep together that night with Tina in the middle. She crept out of bed around three in the morning and I did wonder if she doing a runner but it was just a bathroom visit, I heard the toilet flush and she came back to bed, cuddling up to me but didn't object when Laura put a sleepy arm around her and cupped a hand over her breast.

Next morning I left the girls sleeping and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. Bringing a tray of coffee and croissants back upstairs I heard laughter and running water in the bathroom. Putting my head around the door to say there was coffee I saw the two them, in the shower, soaping each other down and giggling like schoolgirls.

They came out wearing bathrobes and towelling their hair dry, I took the opportunity to take a shower myself, sex really is a messy business, especially threesomes, my pubic hair was matted and my legs and belly crusted with dried cum; mine, Tina's and Laura's. It felt good to be clean again but when I got back into the bedroom I saw Laura lying on the bed, her robe and legs wide open and Tina, lying beside her, sucking on her pendulous breasts, her fingers deep between Laura's thighs. Laura gave me a wink and pointed to Tina mouthing 'help yourself' as if I needed an invitation! Shedding my own robe I reached over and untied Tina's, she hardly looked up but half rolled onto her back and opened her legs to give me better access. Laura had the best seat in the house, a great view of Tina licking and nibbling her tits whilst her fingers were getting sticky with love-juice and me busy with my tongue between Tina's legs. The shower was pretty much in constant use that day.

It was all great fun and I wouldn't have missed it for anything but it left me in a tricky position. Tina could hardly go back to being my PA, especially as she was eager to share our bed again. Luckily a solution presented itself, Andy Potter was due to retire in a couple of months, he was out best salesman and that was just enough time for Andy to train a replacement. I should say that our business is supplying hotels with sheets, pillow cases towels etc. Not the big chains, they deal direct with the mills, but the small/medium sized independent hotels. We bought plain goods in bulk and had the logo of the hotel embroidered onto whatever they ordered.

Andy had won 'Salesman of the Month' more times than the rest of the team put together and I would be sorry to lose him but, in Tina, I thought I might have a worthy successor. Andy had a great line of patter but the real secret of his success was due to his willingness to screw anything in a skirt if it still had a pulse. You find the pretty faces behind the hotel reception desk but there are some pretty grim ladies in the back offices and they were very grateful for Andy's attentions. But there were quite a few men in the purchasing departments and I wondered if Tina might be able to do even better than Andy, assuming she was willing to use the same technique?

The salary was a little less than she'd earned as my PA but commission could easily triple that and Tina still had to pay back the $10,000 I'd loaned her. So I sent Tina out with Randy Andy and watched with interest for what happened next. I think Tina was a bit shocked when she realised what she was expected to do to close a deal but she soon got used to carrying condoms and a spare pair of pants in her handbag when she went on site visits. Oddly enough she did even better with the women than Andy had, there were a few short-haired, suit-wearing types who I knew would hit on her but given Tina's recent experiences I didn't think they would be more than she could handle.

No, it was with the straight women that Tina scored, in every sense. It turned out that many of them, who wouldn't cheat on their husbands with a man felt it was perfectly okay to have some fun with another woman. Hell, I think a few of them went home and told their husbands all about it to get them horny.

Life settled down into a very enjoyable routine, Tina joined us in our Sunday afternoon sessions and we'd end up together in a happy, exhausted tangle of arms and legs, God was in his heaven and all was well with the world.

And then, one Sunday afternoon, without any warning, Laura said "I think I'd like to try a foursome."

12