Laurel's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A memoir of a young woman's journey into BDSM.
3.2k words
4.46
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Laurel. The following is a series of events that chronicle my descent (or perhaps, ascension?) into the world of BDSM, power exchange, decadence, and sweetness. This is chapter 1. If you had asked me just 3 years ago, I would have never imagined I would be where I am now, or who I am now, or what I am now. There may be moments throughout this story that may be emotional, sensitive, politically charged and perhaps even morally questionable; consider this your warning. I do not mean to offend or demean -- these are my experiences as I remember them, and I hope that you as the reader will respect them as such.

It had started out so innocently.

Growing up in small town Wisconsin, I always knew that I wanted to make something of myself, and so I did. I got my good grades, rocked my SAT's, was an All-State saxophone player, captain of the varsity basketball and track team, homecoming queen, lost my virginity on prom night (caught by the parents in the basement, literally the only hitch in my plan), and made my way into an Ivy League university. The plan was always to go to law school, become a judge, and sit my butt down on the Supreme Court bench when one of those old geezers finally retired. No rest for the wicked.

And then I met him.

I don't know about my readers, but I didn't have time for bullshit in high school. Even my boyfriends were just toys I conquered and used for a nice dinner and free car rides to and from practice. Still, everyone has that storybook college romance fantasy. Boy meets girl, girl meets world, boy and girl conquer the world (I might have made that last part up). I never expected it to happen to me, but now thinking back on it, in the moment it certainly felt that special. I don't remember the first time I had seen him, but I had noticed his figure enough that when he approached me in the hall toward the end of my freshman year I didn't immediately freak out and call security.

His name was Daniel. Tall, dark, and handsome is a disgustingly overused phrase, but damn if it didn't describe him perfectly. 6'3", tanned chiseled muscles from being on the crew team, pretty boy face that belonged more on a K-Pop star than on an engineering student. I had always been told that with engineering boys the odds were good but the goods were odd, but if this boy wasn't one of the most charming dudes as well then I don't know what he is. He had a wit as sharp as his cheekbones and a brain to back it all up. Came from old money and was studying engineering so that he could take money from his investments and put it toward fighting climate change and cleaning plastic from oceans (the water you might be hearing at this point is the sound of my panties dripping).

Needless to say, we hit it off as two college lovebirds do. At this point, the details are somehow both fuzzy and numerous at the same time, and all of them bathed a warm tint of rose. I can remember dates to the creamery downtown, sangria at the collegetown bar, kisses while watching the sunset, his hand surreptitiously slipping up my skirt as darkness fell. I think that with Daniel, for the first time in my life, I learned to temporarily let go of all the big career dreams and, just for a moment, enjoy the present. Part of it was hormones and love (whatever that is), sure, but I think a large part of it was his sheer competence; up to that point in my life, I had always been the one with the brains, the one who instinctively knew best, the decision maker that my even my parents and teachers would turn to at times (I guess there's a reason I left my small town when few others could). But when I was with him, he was able to provide all that for me. His upbringing had brought him in contact with a diversity of experiences and people, and he had learned from them all. This man had all the answers, he was smart and told me stories so fantastical they couldn't be anything but true. But more than that, he was always so kind. He made me realize I had just been a big fish in a small pond. It wasn't to say I had let go of my ambitions or that he made me feel inadequate, rather, I simply felt safe with him. And so one night, when we got back to my dorm after a night at the annual university gala, he asked me if I'd be willing to let him tie me up with the black tie he had around his neck.

And I said yes.

He hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck, sending goosebumps down my back. We turned to face the full length mirror hanging on the wall. I watched as he brushed my elegant blonde curls out of the way, my mind silently lamenting at the sight that the toll a night of dancing had taken my stylist's work. I was quickly distracted by the feeling of his lips on my neck and hands on my hips. I watched as he found my zipper and pulled it down, the fabric relaxing as the dress opened. He helped me step out of my clothing, but rather than let it fall to the floor, he went and hung the dress back up in my closet. When he came back to me, I was in nothing but my heels and grey lace thong. I trembled as I stood before him, exposed as I was. I blushed under his intense gaze, nipples stiffened and poked outward forming firm peaks, as if calling for his attention. Still dressed in his black suit, he tilted his head slightly like a tiger inspecting his prey before lifting my chin with his fingers and bringing me in for a kiss.

When he released me, I wryly asked, "What fair is it if I'm naked and you're not?"

"You're not naked yet" he answered.

"This hardly counts" I countered, gesturing to my thong.

"Let me get you another piece of cloth then" he said, as he slid the tie off of his neck. "I want you to tell me if you're not comfortable, okay?"

"What, like a safe word?" I asked. I knew how BDSM worked (or so I thought at the time, anyway).

"Hahaha, yeah, something like that." He smiled, "You can always use 'Red', but I don't think you'll really need it tonight. Just tell me you're uncomfortable and I'll stop immediately."

"I know. I trust you." I lowered my head and presented my wrists in front of me.

"Mmmm, not quite like that" he said. Daniel took one wrist in his hand before turning me toward the mirror again. I watched as he took my other wrist and bound the two together with his tie. With my arms bound behind me, my breasts, large yet firm, were forced forward with a prominence that made my midwestern valedictorian sensibilities blush furiously. He then took his left arm and looped it around both of my elbows, pulling me toward him like his captive. His kiss planted firmly on my neck, he took his free hand and slid it down my ribs and firm ass until he reached my nethers, covered in nothing but a thin layer of lace. A layer of lace that was soaked through by my juices.

He pulled me close with his left arm, my back pressed up against his chest as he masturbated me through my panties with his right hand. My breathing quickened as he flicked my clit, the lace adding an additional layer of texture to the stimulation. It didn't take long for him to make me cum, and as my first orgasm drenched his fingers even further, he was able to wrestle a second one from me, sending my knees and hips buckling. My legs squeezed together and spasmed. Waves of pleasure and relief washed through me, radiating from my sex. Had he not held me tight in his arms, I would have collapsed into a loose pile of flesh on the floor.

As I opened my eyes, I saw myself in the mirror, hanging from my man by nothing more than the grace of his strength, my cheeks flushed pink, my blonde mane in wild disarray, my nipples sharp, my grey panties now a shade darker in some areas. Daniel's grin reflected toward me in the mirror before he kissed me on the cheek.

"Good girl," he praised.

I felt him pick me up in his arms and take me to my bed, my wrists still bound behind me. He set me down gently before turning around and started undressing himself. I watched as he twirled off his jacket, almost as if he was dismounting from a stallion. His stark white shirt contrasting against his black pants momentarily until it too was gone. I watched as his muscles flowed and rippled as he undid his belt, dropping his pants to the floor and stepping out of his shoes and socks in a seemingly impossible single motion. He stood before me in nothing but his black boxers.

"Technically, I have fewer articles of clothing on me than you do now" he laughed.

"We should always keep it that way" I joked.

His thumbs hooked to his waistline to strip his boxers, but I stopped him before he could. "Let me return the favor," I said. I slid off the bed and knelt before him. My hands were still tied behind me so I used my teeth to pull his boxers down, my breasts sliding against his thighs as I did so. As the waistband passed the bottom of his cock, it jumped on, bumping me on the face. "My, my, someone's excited," I teased.

I kissed the tip of his cock before opening my mouth and taking it inside, eliciting a moan from Daniel. I loved making him moan. His cock, while not pornstar sized, was certainly still well above average, and I had never been able to fit it entirely in my mouth (authors side note: at a later point in time I measured it for fun. It's 6.5 inches long, and scaled appropriately for girth). I was admittedly never great at blowjobs, and his size didn't make matters any easier; for all my efforts I would still get an occasional wince as my teeth would inevitably graze his sensitive flesh. Before long Daniel did something he had never done before; he took one hand and grasped my hair, and another hand hooked my mouth open wide and started to thrust, fucking my mouth with his cock. It was uncomfortable, it made my jaw sore, and it was degrading, being used like that. Had it been another night, I might have stopped him. And yet, perhaps it was the fact that I was two orgasms in, or that I was tied up and kneeling helplessly before him, I didn't mind. I wanted him to use me for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. All I knew was that as he fucked my face, I got wetter, and wetter, and wetter. It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was that I was helpless, and Daniel was in charge.

When Daniel was satisfied with my mouth hole, he pulled me to a stand and kissed me, pulling my tongue into his mouth. I wondered if he could taste himself on my lips. He kneeled and pulled my thong down to my ankles, revealing my glistening cunt. My blonde pubic curls soggy with vaginal juice. There we were, both us naked except for my heels and the thong soaked and crumpled around my ankles. I expected him to push me onto the bed and take me, but to my surprised he stuck a finger between my legs and deep into my vagina like a hook and started to pull. The sudden stimulation surprised me and made me shriek and moan simultaneously as my hips buckled again. It took me almost everything I had to not wet myself.

His motive soon became clear as he started to inch backward, pulling me along. He was parading me around the room, dragging me by my vagina. It was humiliating and yet...arousing? Had this been anyone else, or any other night I would have kicked them out multiple times already, but with Daniel, well, I found myself falling deeper and deeper. I could only take small steps due to the panties still wrapped around my ankles, and each step caused my thighs to bump into his wrist, sending shockwaves of pleasure through his hand into my vagina. I was three quarters of the way around the room before another orgasm washed through me and nearly sent me tumbling to the floor. But as my legs wavered Daniel was once again there to catch me. Showing off some of his strength at this point, he picked me up into a fireman's carry, using the hand in my crotch to lift me onto his shoulder. The extreme pressure sent me other the edge again, and by the time I came around I was back on my bed, a soft dark puddle already forming on the sheets underneath my crotch.

I felt my arms being set free, and I wondered for a moment if we were done for the night before I realized that he was simply retying my arms above me to the headboard so that I could lay flat on my back. He grinned at me, perhaps reveling in the 4 orgasms he had already given me. "How are you feeling? Anything uncomfortable?" He asked gently. I shook my head no.

"Please keep going" I said.

"Okay. Let me know if anything is uncomfortable or if you need a break." He smiled and reached into my nightstand for a condom.

At this point, I made a fateful decision. My face is flushed, my ears are red, and my heart is pounding even as I write this today, several years later. Up to that point, we had used condoms every time as I wasn't taking any birth control. But that night, I wanted something more.

Blushing furiously and with my heart pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears, I softly whispered, "No, wait..."

He paused, wondering if there was something wrong, or if he had gone too far, which could hardly be further from the truth. He waited patiently as I stayed silent for a moment, wrestling internally with myself.

"Could we not use a condom? Just this time. I want to feel you. All of you." I said, and before he could respond, I blurted, "I don't' think it's the right time of the month for me to get pregnant anyway, and I don't want a kid, we can get plan B or something after this and heck if I get pregnant I'll get an early abortion." I cringed at myself, this was so fucking stupid and what the hell am I doing, bringing it up during what had been the best sex of my life up to this point with a boy who I knew was from old money and who definitely had gold diggers probably tell him the exact same thing before. I half expected him to laugh at the stupid whore bound and naked in front of him asking him to potentially impregnated her and be stuck with child support for the next 18 years.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I must have just stared back at him. That was probably the most obvious response on the planet and somehow the one I completely didn't expect.

After what I remember now to be 5 hours (and was probably more like 5 seconds), I nodded. "I promise we'll get a plan B after this or I could go by myself if you don't want to go with me. I...I wanted to do something I hadn't done before with you, you know? I thought it might feel special if it's the first time?" I cringed at myself internally again. When is the first time you do something in bed ever special and not cringy and awkward? At this point I half wished, half expected that he would just get dressed and leave me there.

But he stayed. He kissed me, and said, "Okay, I trust you. You still feeling okay?"

Through the flood of relief, I think I managed to nod because the next thing I knew he was rubbing the head of his hard cock against my entrance. My lips (both sets) trembled as he teased me. I moaned, thrusting my hips against him, trying to impale myself on his cock.

"Oh, someone's impatient" he teased, "So what is it that you want?"

"Ugh, I just want you," I answered, my pride still holding on by a thread.

"That's not good enough," he shot back, "Tell me what you want."

"I..." that thread was fraying... "I want you inside of me."

"Say, 'I want you to fuck me with your big hard cock and mark my insides with your cum.'" Daniel once again rubbed his cock against me, this time starting from my clit all the way to the bottom of my vulva.

And with that the thread broke.

I swallowed, as if I could physically swallow my pride. "I-I... want y-you to f-fuck me with your big hard c-cock and mark my insides with your c-cum" I whispered.

"Louder" he commanded, his cock still resting against my entrance, as if mocking me.

"I want you to fuck me with your big hard cock and mark my insides with your cum" I said. I wanted to cry.

"Beg for it." His voice was low, and this time his cock started to push my lips apart, preparing to penetrate me for the first time all night.

"P-Please. I want you to f-fuck me with your big hard c-cock and mark my insides with your cum" I begged, and continued "Please use me and fill me up, take my creampie virginity and claim me as yours!"

The last thing I distinctly remember from that night was him entering me. I knew at some point he gagged me with my own thong because I was getting a little too loud for the neighbors, and that I had 3 more orgasms as he pounded me. I remember imagining that he was taking me against my will, or that he was trying to impregnate me against my will. But if I'm being honest, it was all a blur of cock and orgasm.

All I know for certain is that when I woke up the next morning, he had somehow managed dry me off, put a clean pair of underwear and shirt on me, and had a Plan B and a coffee on the nightstand and a kiss ready for me.