Lauren and Her Parents

Story Info
Lauren discovers that both her daddy and mom are attracted...
3.4k words
4.15
24.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren waited patiently as the man behind the door talked on the phone. She checked out her social media, texted her friends and tried to read a magazine. Then a voice called her name. She came in the room and saw a blond man in his middle forties. He had green eyes and a grumpy face. Lauren lay her white purse on a black couch and crossed her arms as she looked at him. Well, what do you want, Lauren? The man's eyes seemed to ask. Lauren opened her pink lips to utter a word, but broke off. Her long straight hair was light brown and she wore a stylish blue dress. Her tiny hands had two beautiful rings.

"I've got to talk to you, daddy." The girl said. I mean, I'll be short and sweet. I'm broke," she came over his desk and stared at him.

"That was short, but not sweet," said the man harshly. "Now, what do I have to do with that?"

"Well, I think you're still my daddy," she said sarcastically and her voice was soft and musical. You could help me with money, couldn't you?"

"Could I?" He stood up. "Yes, I could. The question is what did you help me with all this time? I mean, according to you, your mother was completely right about our divorce whereas I was just dirty and indecent."

Lauren shrugged and looked up:

"You know that women usually suffer more than men. I didn't mean to hurt you, though I had to stand by mom. She's always been closer to me." The girl walked as she talked calmly. "It doesn't mean I'm not keen on you daddy. You were just so stressed out when you lived with us that one just wanted to get away from you."

"Of course I was stressed out. Your mom had been denying that thing long before we finally split up. A man has his needs and she..."

"Oh, come on, dad. Don't talk about these things to me," exclaimed the girl angrily showing him her shite teeth as she spoke. "I don't have to get into this kind of intimacy. You're free now. You can get a nice girlfriend and be happy."

The man sat again and whispered sadly:

"It's not that easy, Lauren. You can't find a nice woman if your self-esteem is affected, you know. Maybe for women is easy, but look at me. Now you come here to ask me money because you want me to do things for you. The question is, do you ever do things for me? Am I just some kind of provider who has no feelings, is that it?"

The girl yawned and said:

"I see where you're getting at, daddy. You want me to do something for you. What could I do though? Sorry, I have nothing to offer you. You might say I could be affectionate with you, but I don't know how." She shrugged. "How could I give you presents if I got no money? Or I might say I love you, I might say Mom is unfair to you and all. But why? You don't want me to be phony, do you?"

"Of course not, but you could be affectionate, you know. You're a pretty 19 years old girl. Don't you think I'm proud of you?" Asked the man starring at her. "I would give you a lot of money, say, eight hundred bucks for every time you were affectionate and kind to me. To sum up, there's only one thing you could do for your old daddy. Unfortunately it can't be said or else you might be shocked, so I'd rather ask you to leave now."

"No, daddy," Lauren put her hands on her father's desk. "If there is something I can do for eight hundred bucks, I'll do, unless you ask me to kill someone."

"Of course I wouldn't ask that. I'm an honest and decent man. I just see your beautiful faces and amazing lips. I would just love if you played my flute and then I'd give you eight hundred bucks."

There was a minute of silence as Lauren looked in awe, then she laughed:

"I don't think I understand, daddy. What did you really ask me?

"You know exactly what I asked you, sweetie. That's why I'll request you to get out and close the door before you leave." He said a little shocked by what he had told his own daughter. Lauren shook her head and grumbled:

"I think you're out of your mind, dad. However, I had the impression you'd give me eight hundreds if I... Could you repeat? Cos I really need money."

"I think showing is better than telling," the man said as he moved back with his chair and unzipped his fly and pulled his big thick cock out. The girl turned back covering her eyes and shouted:

"Oh, are you insane, daddy? Get dressed right now. Why on earth did you show me your thing?"

"Don't be so prudish, Lauren. You should have left my office the moment I said the first inadequate sentence. However, you insisted on what you could do for eight hundred bucks. Now it's too late."

"It's outrageous, daddy! If you ask me to do such a thing for money it's because you know how desperate I am, and you don't give a damn, do you?" She put her hand on her waist angrily "I'm so disappointed on you, daddy. I'm your daughter and you should meet my needs without being insane." For his surprise, she moved next to him and kneeled. "Then you claim I'm not affectionate to you. Well, do you think it is nice asking me something in return? I don't think so." Her beautiful face glared at him. "Well, do you have cash on you or will it be a deposit on my personal checking account?" She questioned with innocent eyes.

"Are... are you actually doing it?" he exclaimed in awe.

"Do I have a choice?" She said grumpily and her lips twisted. "Let's get it over with cos I still gotta meet my girlfriends at the mall." She got her father's cock with her tiny hands and lead it close to her mouth. He could not believe it and his tool got as hard as rock. Unfortunately, he soon felt guilty. It was his daughter in front of his big sex. Her face did not look so enthusiastic about it. It would not. She was a decent cute girl full of pure dreams. When her nose touched his dick's head, the man's heavy consciousness vanished and he shivered with expectation.

"Ew, did you wash that thing, daddy? It smells funny."

"Do you... want me to wash it in the restroom?" He gasped.

"I'm kind of late, daddy. It's not so bad," she repeated as her pink lips talked so close to his cock he could feel her soft breath on it. The girl put the tip of her daddy's penis on her mouth and he saw her lips move around it. Then she looked up at him and swallowed his cock. She moved her mouth sucking it almost perfectly and her father was disappointed and satisfied at the same time that his girl's lips had some experience on that.

"Mmmm," she gulped, the cock moved out of her mouth covered with her soft saliva, then she ate it up again and her mouth surrounded the man's huge cock.

"Ah, Lauren, you kill me."

"Is that enough, daddy?" She asked

"Of course it's not enough. You've got to finish what you started."

Lauren thought her dad's cock was bigger than the guys she had met. It also tasted goody. It fit a girl's mouth perfectly. She wondered why he had not found a girlfriend yet. If only she could admit she enjoyed sucking it. However, good girls shouldn't taste their father's cock. So she warned her father:

"That's so wrong, daddy," she whispered and licked his glans. "Let us stop before we go too far and..." she swallowed the penis and moved her back and forth making slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth.

"Stop? You seem to like it, darling."

"I'm just doing my job, Daddy. But I can't swallow all of it," she gasped. "Your cock is way too big for my mouth!"

Oh, it feels good just the way you are doing, Lauren. I think I will..." Watching his daughter's beautiful face and feeling her soft lips sucking him was too much for him to take. He came and Lauren tasted sperm fill in her mouth. It got away from the cock, and sperm squirt hit her blouse.

"Oh, daddy, you got my outfit wet with cum," she backed off. The white liquid came out of her mouth and rolled down her chin as she spoke. "How could you do that to me?" She said angrily and swallowed the cum to be able to speak. "You should show some respect." She wiped the cum off her lips and felt her fingers sticky. Then she sucked them tasting the sperm. "Hum, not bad," she thought, and then went on telling off her father: "At least you should apologize."

"I'm longing to kissing your lips, Lauren," said the man looking at her beauty. She laughed:

"Never. I'm not immoral to kiss my own father. Now that I've sucked you where's my money, daddy?"

"I will give you a thousand," he said opening a drawer on his desk. "You've livened up my expectations. I promise I'll always give you money weekly. I want us to forget what's happened here. I'm sorry for what happened here although I confess it was wild and awesome!"

Lauren thought her daddy's attitude was only fair even though she had refused to kiss him. She shopped until she dropped and spent nearly all that money. After a lot of fun with her girlfriends at the mall, she went back home.

Leslie was forty-one years old and one year younger than her ex-husband was. She was an attractive woman and had beautiful brown shoulder length hair. She usually wore a blue or white blouse with long sleeves. Her beauty was not enough to make her a cheerful woman. Of course, she had divorced recently and that is kind of tough for any woman. However, she was not trying to get it over. Lauren showed up home late holding a lot of shopping bags. The girl placed them gently in the middle of the living room and smiled at her mom who inquired:

"What's all that, dear?"

"Can't you see, mom? I've been shopping," Lauren answered wiping her imaginary sweat off her forehead. The woman frowned:

"I can see you've been shopping, but I don't understand how since you didn't have any money. I hope you haven't borrowed any from your girlfriends. I raised you to be responsible."

"No, mom. I wouldn't borrow from my friends. That's the money daddy gave me."

"Oh, that cheap man gave you all that money?" Lauren's mother started to check out clothes and products in the bags. "What came over him? He'd told me he was no longer going to give any money to his 'spender' daughter'."

"Well, I went to his office and I talked him into giving me some money. Daddy is not as bad as you say, mom," assured Lauren as she got a gorgeous dress out of one of the bags to show her mother.

"You've convinced him? How? I know your father, Lauren. He must've asked you to do something for him in return and I don't like it. I bet he made you work for him, and that's not fair. You should only focus on your college and..."

"Daddy didn't made me work for him. Come on, mom," cried Lauren impatiently. Her mother looked at her suspiciously and exclaimed:

"I'm pretty sure he asked you to do something for him in return. What was that, Lauren? Spit it out at once!"

"Well, actually he did mom. It was not a big deal though. Call off the investigation, okay? It is my business. I'm nineteen years old and I can take care of myself."

"You'll tell me everything now," urged her mother. "If it's no big deal, I want to know what that sanavabich asked you to do."

"Okay, mom. I'll say, but you'll be mad. He asked me to blow his penis. Satisfied now?

"What?" The woman shook her head astonished.

"Well, you wanted me to tell you. I'd rather forget that, okay? Let me have fun with my shopping and leave me alone."

"That bastard is out of his mind. You're out of your mind too," Lauren's mom cried angrily. "Look at me, Lauren! Look in my eyes. You'll never do that again, you hear me?" The furious woman pulled her daughter's arm harshly. "I didn't bring you up to do such despicable things, you hear me? I can't believe it!"

"I won't do it again, mom. I was just in need of money. But now daddy promised to give me some weekly and he is sorry for what happened."

"Oh, now he is sorry. And you, Lauren? Are you sorry? Do you know what occurs when a girl starts to have this sick relationship with her family members? She can't stop anymore! And you, Lauren, you're a pure girl. You can't be into this nasty things with nasty men, you know."

"It wasn't any nasty man mom. It was my daddy. And you know what? It wasn't that bad. Daddy and I came closer and that was awesome. I mean, the fact you hate him..."

"So the candid lady is so happy cos she came closer her awful father. Now she's eating out of his hand so that he was comfortable enough to show his peacock to his own daughter and she smiled at it!"

"Why are you screaming, mom? Looks like you're jealous cos daddy and I got along."

"Of course I'm jealous! That jerk has always been away from you whereas I gave up my life to look after you!" Leslie could not hold back and burst into tears. Lauren felt sorry for her mom and cuddled her gently.

"I'm so sorry, mom. I swear I'm going to be a good girl from now on."

Lauren's mother stroke her daughter's hair:

"I hope so. I don't want you to be naughty, Lauren. Hum. You smell so good. See. You are a princess. You should be a chaste girl and avoid unchaste action. Your lips should never have touched your daddy's instrument. Hum, your beautiful mouth is up to something innocent like a... like a..." Lauren's mother could not resist and kissed her daughter's lips for some seconds and the woman moaned while the girl's eyes opened wide as she felt her own mother's mouth on hers.

"Mom, you kissed me!" Lauren gasped as they parted their lips. Her mother smiled:

"Yes, I did. So what?" The woman whispered as she caressed her daughter's face. Then the woman kissed the girl's forehead. Lauren breathed relieved, but then her mom held her chin and moved towards the girl's lips again. Lauren shivered when her mother's mouth kissed hers once more, and this time Leslie stuck her tongue inside the girl's mouth.

"Stop, Mom. Are you crazy? What's going on here? I mean..."

"I guess you are crazy, Lauren. It's okay for you to waste these wonderful lips on your dad's ugly cock whereas you get horrified at a tender kiss on the lips."

"You don't understand, Mom. It's just weird, not terrible. Your mouth tastes good. Nevertheless, you're my mom and it is natural I get confused, don't you think?"

"It makes perfect sense, sweetie. Just don't panic. I adore when you say that my mouth tastes good. After I divorced your father, I went on a date with two women and I can say a female kiss is way much better than a man's!"

Lauren looked bemused at her mother's beautiful brown eyes. The woman was not that old after all. Leslie smiled and unbuttoned her white blouse. Lauren kept staring at her mother. The woman took off her blouse, and then she unhook her bra strap. The girl saw her mom's big breasts and those pink nipples glowed before her eyes.

"Are mom's boobs beautiful, Lauren? Come on, you can touch them."

"No, I cant', mom. That's insane," said Lauren as she gazed at those big melons.

"Why not? Because they're saggy. You think your mom is old?"

"No, you're not. But I don't do these things. I'm straight and besides you're my mom!" Cried Lauren losing her temper. Leslie sulked and grunted:

"So, you can suck your daddy's penis and ignore the breasts that fed you. You break my heart, sweetie."

"You're being ridiculous, mom. But I know you'll keep on pointing out your finger at me because what I did with dad, so..." Lauren's mouth headed her mom's chest until she swallowed her left breast. The woman gasped. The girl started suckling her mother's breast and Leslie moaned. "Not bad," thought Lauren sucking on the breast as her tongue licked the woman's nipple inside.

"Oh, Lauren it feels so good. Come on, Ba. Go on."

The girl kept on sucking her mother's left tit while she touched the right breast and massaged it. Then she moved her mouth away from the breast full of her saliva and kissed it.

"Now we're even, mom. Aren't we?" She asked as Leslie's mouth came over her face and kissed her lips.

"Not yet, darling. You'll have to prove mom you really love her. Look away. It's a surprise."

Lauren looked the other side while she listened a noise of clothes being removed. Then Leslie said.

"You can look at me now."

Then Lauren turned to her mother and saw her completely naked. The girl's innocent eyes opened wide at the sight of that big black haired pussy that her mother stroke in front of her.

"What the heck is that, mom? Now you're starting to spook me."

"I'm kind of old, but not that ugly," the woman laughed as though she was a prissy chick. "I know it's wrong, it's naughty, though we are bound to forget that one day. I desperately need to feel your sweet lips here," she pointed out her vagina, and Lauren covered her face with her hands.

"Oh, come on, mom. That's gross, and..." She knew what it was coming when her mother glared at her:

"Did you tell your father it was gross when you..."

"Shoot. That's enough," said Lauren as she covered her mom's mouth to shut her up. "I'll do it, okay?" She took a deep breath and Leslie smiled at her. Then the girl's face lowered towards the woman's sex. Lauren could smell her mom's pussy before her young mouth touched it. The woman moaned deeply. The girl started to lick her own mother's clit, and Leslie's face blushed. Her daughter's mouth felt too good on her sex.

"Mmmm. Pussy tastes funny," Lauren thought. "Now I know why some guys are so reluctant to perform oral sex on us. Maybe if I just lick it. Hum, not that bad. Poor woman is enjoying so much. I can't stop and let her down."

"You're awesome, Lauren. Thank you. Lick mommy. Whoa! I know it's naughty, it's kinky. But I can't help it. It's not my fault," the woman sang.

"Lick, lick. Please mom, don't steal song lyrics in this moment." Lauren thought. "I would've asked you to wash your cherry if I had known we'd gotten to that."

"I am okay. My cunt is happy!"

"Watch your mouth, mom. How can a woman of your social class use such obscene terms?"

"Go easy on me, sweetie. I haven't had a good time for such a long time! Now stop talking and eat me, Lauren." Leslie frowned her eyes and her mouth opened with pleasure. Her daughter swallowed her clit and sucked hard. The woman screamed and Lauren felt liquid invade her mouth. Her lips unplugged her mom's vagina and the girl almost coughed feeling liquid squirting on her face.

"You're totally insane, mom. You orgasmed in my mouth. I can't get it over!"

"Oh, sorry, sweetie. Don't be mad at mommy. Kiss me."

"You wanna kiss me? My mouth tastes puss... mmmff" Leslie kissed her daughter deeply on the mouth.

Lauren sighed. After all that happened, she decided to get a good job. Nothing would have happened if she had money in the first place. Now she was embarrassed to look at her daddy and, especially, her mother' face. However, deep down, it was a heck of an experience. Few girls could say that they had made both parents so happy and satisfied. Wasn't that what most daughters tried to do?