Lauren and Mia - I'm Yours

Story Info
A fantasy story about two straight best friends.
5.4k words
4.33
19.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writo
Writo
8 Followers

Mia and Lauren were best friends. They met a couple of years ago in college. People would always assume they were sisters when they'd see them together for the first time. They were about the same height, with Lauren being 5"2, and Mia 5"4, and were both brunettes.

Mia had arrived at college a bit sooner than Lauren, so when Lauren has arrived Mia took her and showed her around. They immediately bonded. They had this unbreakable bond, almost a language of their own. They knew everything about each other.

Mia was in a long time relationship with her boyfriend, and Lauren always admired that about her. Lauren herself had just broken up with her boyfriend for the last year and a half. That was a record time for her, as she never seemed to be capable of committing to a relationship with anyone for some reason, and it wasn't because she wasn't wooed. Oh, she was wooed. Lauren was a good-looking young woman. She had hazel eyes and big soft lips. Her dark long hair was hanging behind her, almost reaching her tight medium-sized ass. She knew she looks pretty good and it showed as she had the confidence to reject most men who were after her.

She did have one weak spot in her eyes, something that always bothered her.. her breasts. They were B cup. She always lacked confidence when it came to her breasts. She always compared herself to other young women. A comparison she would often make was to her best friend, Mia.

Mia, in Lauren's words - "have been blessed" with D cup breasts, and Lauren would always tell her how she wished she had hers as big as Mia's. Mia herself would always be proud of her breasts but she wouldn't show them off very often, as she was always saving them for her boyfriend.

Even though they were best friends for a couple of years, Lauren had never seen Mia's breasts, though you'd think she did by now. Both Lauren and Mia never saw each other naked. They would regularly go to the mall and go try on some clothes together, sometimes in the same fitting room, but they haven't seen each other past their underwear.

------------------

It was date night for Lauren. She just finished her shift at the restaurant and was looking to flee home as quickly as she can, to get ready. It became a habit for her. Mia had been setting her up with a guy friend of hers now and then and would make Lauren go out and date until she will find her match. Lauren didn't like doing it, but she did it mostly for Mia. She didn't want to let her down.

Knowing Lauren, Mia knew what she needs in a man. She knew she needs a man who will take care of her. One that is steady enough to hold them both if needed. Mia knew Lauren better than anyone and felt confident she could eventually hit the target.

Lauren, 20 years old, still lived with her parents at home. So when she quickly got in the house, her mother already knew what was going on.

"Lauren?" She said, as her daughter passed quickly by her into the house and on into her bedroom.

"Yes, mom?" Lauren replied, already in her bedroom.

"Another date tonight?"

"Yeah, another one."

Her mother, sneaking a smile, exclaimed, "she really isn't giving up on you, is she now?"

There was silence.

"No, she is not," Lauren sighed.

After a quick shower, while she was putting on her makeup, Lauren heard her phone ringing. It was Mia.

She said she's sorry but her friend just called to say he won't make it. He's stuck at work, and won't be able to go out with her tonight.

"He wanted me to ask you if you could do it tomorrow," Mia said, sounding sorry as if she was the one bailed on.

"No... Uhm... I can't tomorrow. A girl is filling in for me tonight and I promised her I will take her shift tomorrow. Just cancel it for me, ok? I'm not in the mood anyway."

Lauren stood there staring at her bedroom wall, feeling exhausted.

"Ok, will do. Sorry for that," Mia said apologetically, before continuing, "I wanna make it up to you. I'm free now, so we can go out and make you feel better. Maybe talk about it. What do you say?"

"I guess we could, I'm already dressed up here.. might as well do something with it,"

"8 sharp, be ready," Mia exclaimed and hung up.

She had taken Lauren to one of Lauren's favorite restaurants in the city, where she instructed her guy friend to take her on their now-canceled date.

Lauren always appreciated how much effort her best friend is putting in to make her feel good when she's down.

They arrived and sat down at their table. Lauren was sitting in a white dress, wearing silver lady sandals, and golden tangling earrings. Sitting in front of her, Mia was wearing a tight black dress, that showed off her breasts but not in a cleavage way. You could just tell they're pretty big. She too has been wearing silver lady sandals they have bought on their last visit to the mall together. She topped it off with small silver earrings her boyfriend had given her for her birthday last year.

They have ordered their food choices, with Mia ordering a nice bottle of wine for the both of them, and sat there for an hour or so, talking and laughing. Mia did make Lauren feel better, as by then, she had almost forgotten about her canceled date.

When they finished eating, talking, and laughing, Mia asked the waiter for a check and paid it to the penny without leaving a place for Lauren to even start arguing about it. Lauren has rebelled silently but had no choice but to accept Mia's gesture.

They were off to Mia's car and agreed to go from there to Lauren's house to hang out, as her parents were on a date of their own and weren't home for the night.

They arrived at Lauren's house, Lauren held the door for Mia as she was locking the car behind her. They both took their matching lady sandals off and headed to Lauren's bedroom to change clothes. Lauren has pulled a pair of black shorts and a white top from her drawer and handed it to Mia. For herself, she pulled out a pair of blue shorts and another white top. They kept talking while they changed clothes, as they would normally do on a sleepover.

They headed down to the kitchen, made some popcorn, and sat down on the couch to watch TV. Lauren wanted something light to watch so she put on a random episode of the office on the screen. They sat there, cuddling, as they liked to do very often. Lauren especially loved the warm feeling of cuddles. Mia was sitting in the middle of the couch while Lauren was snuggled right between her waist and her right hand.

It was a cold night so Lauren had brought a blanket to cover them both to keep them warm. They sat there, laughing and enjoying themselves.

As the episode was over, Lauren paused the TV from playing another one and lifted herself to sit straight beside Mia.

"I wanted to thank you, Mia." She said gracefully.

"What for?" Mia wondered.

"For this, for being there for me when I'm down. For trying so hard to match me up with someone, for not giving up, I never thank you for that."

"Hi," Mia said, caressing Lauren's cheek, "you know that's nothing. I'll do anything for you, you're my best friend. If for now, you don't want a man beside you, or you feel you're not ready for it, that's ok. I'm here for you anytime taking care of you," she added.

"Thanks, Mia," Lauren said, blushing.

She reached to Mia to kiss her on the cheek and cuddled back in.

Midway through the episode, Lauren got up and asked, "is it okay if I lay down?"

Mia nodded and moved slightly to her left to make room for her to lay down. Lauren's head was on a pillow at the side of the couch, and her legs lied down on Mia who embraced them on her lap. She was gently caressing Lauren's thighs and shins, and at times she even got to her feet. She could notice that every time she ran her nails on the skin of Lauren's feet, Lauren closed her eyes. She loved the idea of making Lauren feel good, so she went with it.

Lauren's feet were small, her nails painted with a soft red color. Mia had always thought highly of Lauren's esthetics. It was just natural for her. In her eyes, Lauren was the most feminine girl she had ever seen. She kept caressing Lauren's perfect skin, going down her thighs, then her shins, reaching up to the tip of her big toe.

At this point, the episode was already over, and Lauren was swinging between being tired and being pleasured. Mia had always thought Lauren was a good-looking girl, just like her, But she never thought of her this way. Lauren's feminism has really struck Mia. She always felt the need to take care of her and do anything to make her feel good. But again, not in this way. This time, it was different. She wanted to please her. She wanted her for herself.

As soon as this thought hit Mia's mind she stopped. Her hand movement along Lauren's legs and feet have stopped and she was staring at the dark TV who went into sleep mode by now. Lauren could no longer feel Mia's fingers on her body, so she opened her eyes to check what happened. She saw Mia staring at the dark TV.

"Mia?" She asked. "Is everything ok?" She looked at her in concern. "Here take the remote, turn the TV back on."

Mia's stare switched from the TV to deep into Lauren's eyes. She knew that this girl should be hers by then.

Lauren and Mia stared into each other's eyes for a whole minute. Lauren's face had a cold look about them. The look a model does when she wants her audience to feel aroused and attracted. In Mia's eyes, that was Lauren's natural look. She aroused her so much at this moment.

She took Lauren's hand and lifted her so she was sitting next to her. She sat with her legs folded behind her and looked into Mia's eyes. Mia stretched her chest up and said, "Lauren, can I kiss you?"

Lauren pointed her toes to the sound of Mia's voice. She said nothing. She was trying to analyze the way Mia was looking at her at this moment. She never had this look before.

Mia lifted her hand to Lauren's hair and moved her hair off her face. There was no way back now.

Mia has leaned forward and placed her lips on Lauren's lips. She held it for a few seconds and when she realized Lauren wasn't backing down, she opened her mouth. Lauren's mouth had opened too and they were kissing. Mia and Lauren. The two best friends everyone thought of as sisters.

Mia could feel Lauren's big soft lips on hers. She pushed her tongue and it entered her best friend's mouth. Their tounges crossed and touched, in a very soft passion. Mia could already tell she made the right decision. It was heavenly kissing her. At this point Mia had her hands on Lauren's sides, holding softly at her waists. Lauren's hands were free in the air as if the only parts that understood what was happening were her lips and tongue, intertwining slowly but surely with Mia's.

Mia wanted to take the next step. She was so aroused by Lauren, she just wanted to hold her and kiss her as no one did before. She broke their kiss so she can hold on to Lauren and place her on top of her. Lauren was looking at her with a lustful but innocent look. She had just begun to realize she wants this too. Mia has grabbed Lauren's left leg and moved it to her side so Lauren was now sitting on Mia's lap with her legs to her sides. While doing so, Lauren hit her right foot's pinky on the table "are you okay?" Mia asked, gently moving Lauren's hair behind her right ear.

"Yeah, I'm ok," she replied.

They continued kissing, Lauren sitting on Mia's lap, her tight round ass on Mia's thighs, arousing her even more.

At this point, Mia had her hands on Lauren's lower back and she was slowly lowering them towards her ass. While kissing Lauren, Mia had opened her eyes to the sight of her, looking at her, with a spark in her eyes. They looked each other in the eye, and they both knew this is what they want. Maybe what they always wanted.

After a couple more minutes of kissing, Mia, more aroused than she had ever been, decided to stand up, carrying Lauren with her. It was a bold move, as she and Lauren are about the same height and weight, but she felt this urge to lift her best friend and make her feel and know she's everything to her.

She grabbed Lauren where her ass meets the back of her thighs and stood up while lifting her. They were not kissing at this moment, they were only looking each other in the eye, trying to grasp the meaning of those moments. Mia felt she could stay like this forever.

You would imagine holding people in the air could have some physical bearing on a 20 years old 5"4 sized girl, but holding this particular girl, had no such effect on her whatsoever. Mia was now holding on to Lauren's ass, her fingers touching her bare skin, who was picking below her shorts. Lauren had her arms wrapped around Mia's neck. She couldn't quite believe that the one lifting her in the air and kissing her so passionately, isn't another random man. No man ever kissed her liked that. It was her best friend.

With her breast pressed against Mia's, Lauren could feel their size. She always knew they were big, and she has seen her with just a bra on, But now she could feel them. They felt huge. All she wanted was to see them and touch them.

Mia has now started to walk towards Lauren's bedroom. She slowly walked while still kissing Lauren and feeling her round ass against her hands as she holds her in the air. Once they got to the door, Mia pressed Lauren into the white door, whispering, "you. are. so. sexy."

Lauren sneaked a smile and before she knew it, she could feel Mia licking her neck, all the way up to her chin and then back to her soft lips.

Mia opened the bedroom door, approached the bed, and slowly laid Lauren on the bed. She sat on her knees right beside her, grabbed her thighs, and rolled her around so she was now laying on her stomach. Laying straight on her stomach, Lauren felt Mia's hands reaching down her ass. She slid her right hand underneath Lauren's blue shorts and then grabbed her chick.

Mia thought Lauren's ass was perfect. When she'd talk to her about wanting bigger breasts, Mia always made sure Lauren knows how great her ass was. She always thought she underlooked it.

She was pulling Lauren's shorts down as Lauren released a soft moan. The first of many. With her shorts now on the floor, Lauren was laying on her stomach with only her black panties and white top. Mia was kissing her ass chicks and appreciating her flawless skin as she glided her face on them. Her heart was racing as she was now holding to Lauren's black panties, and lifting the part that covered Lauren's ass hole. She used her hand to spread her chicks apart. She was now staring at her best friend's ass hole. She had a sudden urge to sniff it, so she got her face as close as she can, and took a long sniff. It was heavenly. At this point, she wanted to fuck Lauren so badly. But she held herself. Not yet, she thought. She was now pulling Lauren's panties off, and as she was done, she took another sniff at her panties and laid them aside.

She noticed how well Lauren's ass was structured. Lauren could feel Mia pulling her white top up, but just a little. It was just enough for Mia to run her finger from Lauren's lower back, down her beautiful arch, up between her bare ass chicks, and down her legs. She was amazed at the sight of her ass. Lauren laid there, wearing only her white top, moaning at every time her best friend touched her bare skin. She loved it more than she could ever imagine, Which she never did. At this point, Mia had moved to Lauren's feet. The same feet she was caressing earlier on the couch, the same feet with the soft red-colored nails, she was now inspecting very closely. She lifted her right leg and started by sniffing her toes and bare feet. She moved on and began licking her toes and feet, inserting every toe in its turn into her wet mouth. She licked her feet from the sole to the tip of her big toe. Lauren moaned harder now.

As she was licking her toes, and since she spread Lauren's legs a little in doing so, she could now see what's between her legs. Beautiful, she thought. Lauren's vagina was pink, it was a little puffy, and Mia couldn't stop staring at it as she moved to her other feet. All she could think about was touching it.

When she was done with her legs and feet, Mia climbed up the bed licking Lauren from bottom to top until she reached her ass. Lauren opened her right leg to the side, and Mia's heart was pounding hard, and her pussy wet like never before. She sat next to Lauren's folded leg and reached down between her legs. Before she could admire what she was seeing, she heard words coming out of Lauren's moaning mouth, "I want you to penetrate me. I want you inside of me Mia. More than I ever wanted any men before. I'm yours. Please fuck me hard."

Mia was amazed at the sound of these words. She knew that her best friend was truly hers.

She was reaching down to Lauren's vagina. She started by sniffing it. It smells like heaven, she thought. She got closer, pushed her tongue out, and as it touched her lips, Lauren was moaning hard. Mia inserted her tongue into her Pussy and started sucking and licking. She then inserted two fingers inside and started thrusting deep into Lauren. Lauren's hips were shaking, she couldn't talk but she felt that she was about to have the best orgasm of her life. She was fucked hard by men before but this, wasn't even close.

Mia inserted a third finger and was getting wet herself from seeing how much Lauren enjoys judging by her loud moans. "Mia... Mia... I want you... fuck me," she screamed. Mia could feel her trembling on the bed, her hips running wild, and then, suddenly, juices floated in her mouth. Lauren was cumming all over her. Mia lustfully licked every inch of her pussy, and went upwards to lick her ass, down her legs, and up her spine. Lauren's head had collapsed to the bed. Mia reached on top of her head, Lauren felt it and looked up. She saw Mia and they stared into each other's eyes for a full minute. It was as though they both just realized what is happening.

Lauren, still laying on her stomach, used her left arm to pull Mia's lips closer and reached to kiss her. They kissed for two minutes, Mia caressing Lauren's back and ass, and Lauren inserting her tongue deep into Mia's mouth to suck. Mia broke the kiss to roll Lauren on her back. She pulled her white top off of her and she was now fully naked. Mia could see her breasts for the first time. As she was staring at them, Lauren snicked a shy smile, as if she's sorry for them being smaller than Mia's. "They're beautiful, And you're beautiful," She said.

Lauren pulled her down for a kiss.

Mia had noticed she was still fully dressed and rushed to take her clothes off. She grabbed the black panties Lauren has given her before, pulled them off, and set them aside. Then she took off her panties, with Lauren staring at her with a finger in her mouth longing for more. She was about to reach the bottom of her white top, as Lauren rose. "Let me, Mia," She said.

And so Mia did. Lauren lifted a finger and made a circle around Mia's left breast. Mia released a soft moan. Lauren bit her lip and reached Mia's for a kiss. She then slowly pulled her lips off of Mia's and reached to the bottom of her top. She slowly lifted it until Mia raised her hands and it was completely off. Only then did Lauren allow herself to look.

She was sitting on her knees, naked, staring at Mia's D cup breasts. The ones she always admired. The ones that always picked under her bra on their sleepovers or when they were trying on new clothes together. They are huge, she thought. She adjusted herself on the bed and reached to touch them. They were soft as much as they were big. That amazed her. She just wanted to cuddle herself into them and kiss them gently. Her lips were now touching Mia's left breast's nipple. It was pink and semi-erect. Once her lips touched it, it was fully erect. Lauren started making out with Mia's nipples, sucking, kissing, and licking them as she wanted. Mia stood on her knees and moaned. It felt so good.

Writo
Writo
8 Followers
12