Lauren and Mia - I'm Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Lauren had licked her way off of Mia's breasts and up into her mouth, grabbing her breasts and not wanting to let go. Mia was holding on to Lauren's ass, pulling it upwards, and inserting a finger up her ass hole to tease her. Lauren loved to feel Mia play with her ass. It made her hips shake, which in turn resulted in her leaning on Mia for balance, and pressing her breast against hers. Mia then broke their kiss to inform Lauren about what she is planning next. "I want to fuck you more," she said, "This was just the beginning."

Lauren loved how Mia had control over her. She wanted her to be in charge, but she also appreciated her taking it slowly. It was like she knew exactly what she wants and how she wants it. It was like she was meant to be fucked by her.

Mia laid back on her back while holding on to Lauren's waist. Lauren was now laying flat on Mia's body, as they both pressed their naked bodies against one another. They were now kissing passionately than ever, Lauren sucking on Mia's tongue while looking her deep in the eyes. It was her way of expressing how grateful she was to have Mia fuck her. Mia was caressing Lauren's ass, sending shivers up her spine. They shared one last deep kiss before Mia quickly rolled them over as one, and started kissing her all down to her soaking wet pussy.

She spread Lauren's legs and placed herself between them, lying down flat on her stomach with her feet in the air. Lauren placed her feet on Mia's back as she felt her gentle kisses along the inside of her right thigh then her left thigh, then across to her pussy. Mia licked her shaved pussy from bottom to top, from top to bottom, while hearing loud moans coming out of Lauren's mouth. She used a single finger and started penetrating Lauren's pink, puffy lips. She reached as deep as she could, and started moving her finger inside.

Lauren was in another world by then. Mia now used two fingers to spread the lips and pushed her tongue inside her best friend. Her pussy tasted so good, indescribably better than her boyfriend's cum. She was now sucking her clit. Lauren was shaking to her every touch, as Mia penetrated her deeper and deeper, thrusting faster and faster with her fingers now. Mia had to firmly hold onto Lauren's thigh for her to stay steady. She could tell she was about to cum. She moaned so loud and was shaking from chest to toe, her head moving from side to side. Juices were now exploding out of her lips, her head banging on the pillow with pleasure. Mia let go of Lauren's right thigh and reached to her right hand to hold her. They crossed fingers, as Lauren was at the peak of her orgasm.

When it was over, Lauren's head collapsed onto the pillow, and she laid there silently. Meanwhile, Mia was licking her juices off of her, she already knew what she tastes like by then. She wanted Lauren to taste her juices so she kept some of them inside her mouth. She got up, straightened Lauren's legs, and laid beside her, opening her right leg to the side and placing it on Lauren's body, with her ass wide open. Lauren was slowly recovering from her orgasm. She opened her eyes to see Mia on top of her, waiting to kiss her. She gratefully smiled and pulled Mia in. She could taste her juices as Mia poured them gently from her mouth to Lauren's. They were licking and sucking every last bit of them, while inside each other's soaking wet mouths. There was nothing between them now.

"With every time you cum on my face I just wanna fuck you more. You can't keep doing this to me," Mia said lustfully. "You're so beautiful," she added, watching Lauren bite her lip.

She turned around on her back and got off the bed. She went to Lauren's drawers, knowing what she's looking for. Lauren didn't say anything but she knew, too. She opened her first drawer, seeing it's not there, she went on to the next. She was now opening the third drawer from the top as she had all of Lauren's underwear in front of her. She picked up a pair of panties and gave it a long meaningful sniff. She sighed. Lauren too moaned to this magnificent sight.

She was about to close the drawer and head to the last one as she noticed a pair of white stockings. Pulled them up and inspected them. She turned her head around to look at Lauren. She was lying there, rubbing herself gently to the sight of Mia going through her underwear drawer.

"I never saw these," Mia said, somewhat hinting about her next sentence.

"You never fucked me before," Lauren replied without hesitation.

"Put them on for me," Mia whispered.

Lauren got up to sit on the bed facing Mia, Her feet on the floor. She raised her right leg and pointed it forward towards Mia. Her leg was straight, her toes pointed. Mia stood near the drawer and watched her pointed toes point towards her. She slowly took three steps forward, one after the other. With one hand holding a pair of white stockings, she reached with her other hand to take hold of Lauren's sole. She reached in close to her feet, looked at Lauren, and sniffed it into her lungs. She then kneeled and put Lauren's right foot on her left shoulder. She opened the right leg stock, took Lauren's right feet, and dressed her, only halfway midway through her shins. She put Lauren's right foot back on her shoulder and reached to her left foot. She steered it into the left stock, this time all the way through, midway through her thigh, just above her knees, while doing so on the other leg too. Holding both of Lauren's feet, she stood up, Kissed both of her feet, licking the fiber of her white stockings. Gazing straight into her eyes.

She rolled her back onto the bed and laid her on her stomach. She went back to finish her search, opening the last drawer. There she could find what she's been looking for. She pulled out a black dildo sex toy. Lauren laid on the bed, watching Mia's ass as she bent down and went through her drawer, lusting for her best friend to penetrate her ass as deep as she possibly could.

Mia sat on the bed, spread Lauren's, more than she needed, to be sitting between them. She was again gazing at her already soaking wet vagina. She started rubbing her dildo on Lauren's bare ass, going between her chicks, and down towards her hole. She placed it on her lips and slowly started thrusting. She wanted to penetrate her deeper than any man had before. As she was making her way in, going deeper in every thrust, Lauren's moans were getting louder and louder. She forcefully grabbed the wooden back of the bed with her left hand, putting her right hand on her ass. She was now screaming. Mia was deep inside her. She was upping the speed by the second, thrusting with all her will.

"Fuck.. harderrrrr... harderrrr," Lauren screamed, while going back and forth on the bed, her toes pointed to perfection beneath her white stockings.

Watching Lauren like this as she penetrates her body, Made Mia moan too, though she could barely hear herself, due to Lauren's screams. Lauren was about to cum so hard. Her right arm joining her left one in holding the bed, she was screaming and shaking from head to toe. As her screams reached their peak, Mia knew she was now cumming. Juices began throwing themselves out of her hole, while she was still being penetrated deeper than she ever had been. Suddenly, she stopped, crashing down into the bed at once, with her pussy wetter than a bucket of water. Mia slowly pulled the dildo out of her. It was dripping with her juices. Lauren had her right hand back on her ass, trying to recover from the hardest pounding she ever experienced. Mia slightly caressed her ass, holding the wet dildo with her other hand. She laid down beside her, they were both lying flat on their stomachs. She raised Lauren's chin and stared at her lips. She couldn't move too much as her hole was still in shock from being penetrated. She stared down on Mia's breasts upon raising her gaze to the state into her eyes.

"10 men wouldn't fuck me as you do Mia," she said, putting her right hand on her ass, before whispering, "I want you to make me yours."

Lauren pulled Mia's arm and got her closer to her. They kissed softly for 8 minutes, Mia's gentle hand softly grabbing Lauren's ass, and in turn, Lauren gently caresses Mia's. They were squeezing each other breasts hard, while their tounges and juices intertwining inside their mouths. Lauren, who was slowly gaining back her mobility, broke the kiss and turned to lie on her right side, facing Mia who turned to face her. They kissed again as they were pressing bodies, breasts too, and crossing their legs tightly together. Mia fully grabbed Lauren's ass, and then moved back and forth her big lower back arch, sneaking her eyes to look at Lauren's white stockings. She thought they were perfect for her. They made her look even more girly than she already was, and that made Mia just a bit wetter. They broke the kiss at the same time, staring at each other's eyes.

"I'm yours," Lauren whispered passionately, their lips almost touching.

Mia listened to her words, as she was curling Lauren's hair behind her right ear. Lauren adjusted herself on the bed and gently placed her head on Mia's right breast, laying her body on Mia's and opening her left leg sideways to lay on Mia. Mia wrapped her left arm around Lauren, and with her right arm pulled the grey blanket over them. Lauren feeling safe in her best friend's arms felt she belonged to her. She was Mia's. Mia pulled Lauren slightly up, as she raised her eyes. They placed their lips together and kissed ever so softly. Who knows for how long...

12