Lauren Ch. 07: Worktrip to Vegas

Story Info
Lauren joins me on a worktrip to Vegas.
6k words
4.46
4.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our trip Lauren and I spent most time just together. We didnt dabble in sharing or more. We wanted to grow our relationship before it just turned into sex with others. We got to a great spot and we loved eachother.

I had some work in Vegas, so, of course, Lauren had to come along.

I spent the days at my conference, and she spent the days at the pool getting tipsy in a tiny bikini.

The first night we met after the conference, she was pretty drunk. I didn't wait for her to change. I popped her tits out of her black bikini with gold trim and bent her over the bed. I pulled aside the thin tiny fabric that kept her perfect pussy hidden from all those guys.

I pounded her, and she collapsed on the bed with me still on top of her. I kept up the pace in our new prone position. Her butt that she had grown from all her focused workouts looked amazing as my cock disappeared inside her. It was amazing enough that I came quickly inside her.

I hopped off and went to change. She took a few minutes, but she got up.

"So, I looked hot enough for all the guys down there today? So many bachelor parties chatted with me and bought me drinks," she said

"You always are incredibly hot," I said.

We got dressed for our dinner out. I dressed in some nice pants and a button-up shirt. She put on a sexy knee-length dress with a slit up one side to her hip. It was off the shoulder but wrapped around the neck. So her tits weren't showing, but the dress made them look even more pronounced. Just huge. She had sexy gold panties to contrast the black dress. I wanted her again.

Her long hair was in loose curls and hung at each side. Her high heels had her up to 5'8 ish and embellished her fit legs.

We went for dinner, and I loved seeing heads turn, even in vegas. The night progressed to a club where we danced for a while. Then she wanted to see a vegas strip club. So we headed to one I had been before. She didn't have to pay cover, but I surely did. We watched the girls dance and chatted with some walking around.

I gave one $200 for a couple of songs lap dancing Lauren in the back. The girl happily did it. Lauren returned and shared with me that she didn't entirely get a dance as the girl took off her top and put Lauren's hands on her fake tits. Then they talked about fake boobs, and Lauren had her tits out comparing and grabbing with the girl. I wished I was there.

We enjoyed a couple more songs, then felt it was time to head back to the hotel. Once back in the room, I quickly had her dress on the floor, and we had a quick fuck. Both finish at the same time. We were exhausted, and I had work in the morning, so off to bed!

The next day was similar. I had meetings, and she had drinks at the pool. Lauren and a few of the other wives and husbands who made the trip met us at the restaurant. She looked stunning again in a shorter burnt orange skin-tight dress. I wanted to take her upstairs immediately. We all enjoyed our meals, and Lauren made some friends with the other wives. Lauren coerced the girls to dance while a few of us guys went to gamble.

I was up and down all night at the table. Lauren texted me to meet her in the lobby, so I left at the right time. I walked away up.

Lauren was in the lobby with a few guys and girls. They were all very comfortably chatting. I approached, trying not to look intimidated. But I felt it for some reason.

Lauren introduced them all, and as it turned out, two of the four guys and one of the girls went to high school with Lauren. We all chatted for a while before Lauren and I headed back to our room.

"So who were those guys? I kinda followed your explanation," I asked her.

"One was a friend from high school and his girlfriend since high school. The other was an ex-boyfriend of mine. The other two guys and the girls I had just met." she responded.

Of course, my cock stirred, and jealousy also showed up.

"Ex? are you going to tell me about it? What stories? He is a big guy." I mentioned.

"Yep. He has a big cock, and I was addicted. He is many of my stories. Threesomes, public sex, the usual. He got me feeling free about sex," she explained.

"So I should thank him." I joked.

"You should come fuck me before I start craving his cock."

I did just that. We fucked for over an hour. Both so sexually charged by meeting her ex.

She rode me and began egging me to cum by talking about him.

"You know, he had me go into his dressing room after soccer matches and ride him. He was a couple of years older than me. He would let his team watch me bounce on his cock after he finished showering. I always kept my top and skirt on, but they got a full view of my ass and stuffed pussy. As I took his cock for all to see."

Of course, I came inside her, thinking about this. This load was much more, though. I pulled her to me and held my cock deep until I stopped pumping anything. She kissed me, and we made out as my cock softened inside her.

She rolled off, and I quickly slipped out of her. Some cum came with me. She quickly licked the drops off me.

Then, again, was sleep. Another day of meetings and pool ahead!

I had my meetings and eventually finished. Lauren had her whole day at the pool. She shared with me that her ex and his crew from last night joined her there.

I got hard thinking of him staring at her body, still incredible years later.

We went to dinner and enjoyed a nice dinner together. She dressed in a black skirt, black bra, and sheer blouse. It was very sexy and almost slutty. Her makeup and hair were on point.

After dinner, she wanted to go to a specific bar in a hotel, a ten min walk. We cabbed and made it five minutes.

She told me that her friends were there and we would be joining them.

Upon arriving, they all hugged her and greeted me. We sat and started drinking. We laughed at stories as they reminisced. They invited us up to their suite. He was a big player at the casino. So we went. It was pretty nice, with two bedrooms and a couch in the central area and a jacuzzi on the patio.

There were drinks, lots of booze. Lauren and Rob were pretty flirty, as expected. He was a good-looking guy, big, broad, dark features, Iranian descent, about 6'3". He made Lauren look tiny. I relaxed on the drinks as I had one more day of presentations. The rest didn't, and, predictably, they had a hot tub party.

Lauren and Rob led the way. Lauren got in wearing a bra and her panties. Rob just dropped everything. He was very well hung. I'd say proportional. He made me look average.

My thoughts were immediate 'how did he not split her.'

The other two guys and girls were on the patio drinking, as was I. They didn't seem phased by Rob's big dick.

"It's big. Everyone has seen it, though," one of the guys said.

Rob was teasing Lauren about her clothes. Much to my surprise, she did not give in. She kept clothed. This had the other girls and guys joining the party in their scantily clad underwear.

The night wore on, and I had to go. So, I pulled Lauren away from the group, and we headed home. Too exhausted to fuck, I passed out.

The following day I was up and out. Lauren was still passed out when I left. This was my last day at the conference, and we were staying one day ourselves.

The day went as usual for me. I came back to the room and met Lauren. She had had somewhat of a typical day. She had made it down there late due to a hangover. I still enjoyed her 'hair of the dog' and third sexy bathing suit. This one was a bright lace red.

That night, I had dinner with conference attendees, so we booked an extra day together. So I left her at the blackjack table and went to the dinner. It dragged on and finally ended with many drinks and us on the floor gambling. A colleague and I were up a good amount and decided to step away before the house got us.

I had been texting Lauren, who was with the other spouses out partying. At this point, I asked where they were. They were at Rob's suite with the spouses. So I headed there.

Once there, I noticed the same group as last night, plus two wives and a husband of the group I was with. They were still on the couches having some casual drinks.

One by one, the spouses got calls to head home to their partners. Again the rest turned into a hot tub party. Lauren dropped her dress and had on her bathing suit from the day. She was prepared this time.

It turned into just Rob, her and me. As the night went on and people left.

After Rob's friends left, Rob took his suit off and dropped it over the side of the tub.

Lauren looked at Rob and then at me.

"Well, you've both seen it lots, up close. So why hide it," she stood up and removed her suit.

"Have I taken care of myself, Rob?" She asked.

He just nodded hungrily.

I removed my suit, too, with a wink from Lauren.

Rob stood up and adjusted the jets on the panel. He then sat down by the panel. This was much closer to Lauren in the tub. Touching distance.

We continued to chat as it turned to reminiscing.

Rob started talking explicitly about some times they fucked. I could tell Lauren was turned on. But it was Rob who stood up in the tub right in front of Lauren. He was(what I hoped to be) rock hard. If it got any bigger, it would ruin lives.

He stood there. The biggest cock I've seen a foot from Lauren's face.

She looked over at me and bit her lip. I smiled.

Her hand reached out of the water and grabbed it. Her hand looked so small, gripping his cock. Her other hand left the water and grabbed his cock too. Together her hands got around the whole thing.

My heart pounded as Lauren stroked it.

"You remember our camping trip," he asked.

"Uh-huh," she said while staring at it.

I now knew where her obsession with big cocks came from.

"Have you told him?" he asked her.

She shook her head side to side.

"Do you want me to tell you?" he asked.

"Absolutely," I said

"We went camping out in the backcountry to a place I know of with a couple of friends. A few things happened that weekend."

"First, we were swimming a faster-moving creek where your girl here lost her footing and was washed downstream a bit. It also washed her top off. Her only bathing suit top. So, for the three-day trip, she ended up going topless. As you know, my buddies would not complain about those big tits."

Lauren seemed entranced by his cock and a bit squirmy by the story. But she kept stroking.

"That night, we all got wasted, and that was the first time we had sex in front of everyone. We spent the rest of the weekend naked. I had to of fucked Lauren ten times a day. Being young and naked. My buddies would stand there and just jerk off anytime watching her. She loved it."

My mind was loving it, hearing new stories.

"That weekend finished with Lauren finally letting all of my buddies, and I cum on her tits and face. Full bukkake."

Lauren looked over at me. She was looking for a sign from me.

"How many guys?" I asked him

"Four guys and me"

"No other girls? why was she there?"

"Lauren and I did everything together. She wanted to get away, and the other guys didn't mind the eye candy. Plus, we had already fucked in front of a couple of them."

"So, how did the bukkake happen?"

"We were drinking around the campfire the last night, and she was riding me. The other guys had their cocks out, stroking and watching her bounce in the firelight. I talked her into a big finish. She got on her knees on a blanket. I invited the boys around. Soon she was getting load after load on her face and tits. She was covered with the thick goo from five loads. Mostly on those big tits. Do you remember this babe?"

He called her babe. Odd, but reminiscing can do that.

Lauren nodded and stood up out of the jacuzzi. It was the first time Rob had seen her naked in years. As she stood up, her body brushed his cock tip from tits to belly button.

She grabbed his cock and turned and grabbed mine. Then led us out of the tub and to the patio furniture.

She looked at me, "You have a choice; he tells you more stories of us, and I fuck him, or we go, and we fuck. But I can't listen to more without taking that cock in me."

"How are you so tight having had that?"

"Good genes and Kegels. Stop stalling, or I'll make the decision."

Rob sat there rock hard. He was a big-toned guy. He made her look so tiny.

I pulled Lauren to me. We stood there, and I kissed her. I turned her to face him.

"You want these tits again? Bouncing in your face? arent they still perfect?" I said to Rob squeezing her tits

Rob nodded. Lauren reached behind and stroked my cock. I pressed it into her back.

I slid my hands down and spread her legs.

I whispered to her, "Do you think you can still handle that big dick? Take it inside. Fuck it like you used to."

"mmmm-hmmm," she moaned while her pussy dripped with juices.

I turned her around. "This big butt is new, Rob. She worked hard for it. Now get a condom."

Rob went to his clothes in a pile, grabbed one, and slipped it on.

I looked at Lauren. "Suck my cock."

She bent over and started sucking.

"Start talking, Rob, and you may get some action."

Rob stared at her spread legs as she bent to suck my cock.

"You seem to like stories of her being shared. So, she and I had been dating for a few weeks. I was still fucking my side piece.

She was the sister of a good friend of mine. We kept it quiet because of him.

We were at a house party, and the sister was running around trying to make me jealous by rubbing up on other guys. Because she was jealous that Lauren was there.

This girl lured me into the bathroom to 'talk,' and I fucked her."

Lauren pulled off my cock.

"Interesting story to choose," She said to Rob.

He smirked and stroked his cock. Lauren walked the couple steps to him and grabbed his wrapped cock.

"Then what happened, big dick," she said as she stroked it.

"You caught us coming out of the bathroom. The girl loved it and ran off. Leaving me in the aftermath." Rob explained.

"She was a bimbo slut. Anyways, Then what" she said.

"You pulled me into a bedroom and made me wait in the closet there. You told me if I made a sound, you would end it between us."

"uh-huh"

"You came back with her brother, and you pulled out his cock and sucked it. Then in plain view of the crack in the closet, you bent over and pulled your skirt up revealing no panties. I watched him fuck you."

"He hammered me good. Then what"

"You swallowed him as he came, and you had him send in another."

Rob was lying on the patio furniture, and Lauren stood over Rob's cock. She was standing, and still, it was long enough to brush her pussy lips.

"Lauren fucked the second guy too. Just a guy she wanted to fuck. I sat there in the closet for an hour while she let these guys work her pussy"

"How did it end?" she said.

"The best part was us fucking after the second guy. That was insane jealous fucking, and we never cheated again."

She slid slowly on his cock. There was pain on her face, and she was breathing deeply and wincing. She would glance back at me as she struggled to get him inside her.

Rob sat back and let Lauren do the work.

Slowly Lauren got more and more of Rob into her pussy. It looked to be hanging on for life. Finally, she hit bottom. He still had a few inches sticking out.

"You're in. You big dick fucker. You better still fuck as you used to. I don't want to walk tomorrow."

She slid up and down slowly. She looked at me.

She turned to me, "I hope you enjoy this as much as I will. I love you. ughhhhhb," she said and winced as rob surprised her with a pump.

She slid up and down a few more times.

"Ok, my pussy remembers you. Give her what she wants."

Rob moved her legs over his arms and grabbed her hips. He stood up with Lauren still on him. He did it with such ease. Like she was barely there. Her legs were hanging off his shoulders, and her body was at a 45 degree from his. Her hands held his big arms. He started thrusting, bouncing her with each thrust. He was slow at first, and as he picked up speed, Lauren was gone.

Her eyes rolled back, and her body convulsed. Rob didn't stop, and neither did Laurens orgasm. He reached behind her back and pulled her further into him. He paused, and Lauren sighed as she got a break. He looked at me.

"Grab a seat."

I sat in the chair where he just was sitting. He turned to face me. I could see Laurens ass and back. Her head at his neck level and his head above hers. He lifted her, and his huge condom-covered cock was a few feet from me with just the tip inside her.

He slid her back down, and she gasped and groaned in pleasure.

"My pussy needs more," escaped her.

He slid right out of her, and she reached back to put him in. I could see her stretched pussy. He started bouncing her again. He stepped towards me. Now only inches from my face was Lauren's pussy swallowing this huge cock. Her juices dripped off his balls onto my legs as he picked up speed. Lauren's pussy was fucked by a huge dick a foot from my face.

He picked up speed to a new rhythm. Soon Lauren was cumming again. Her pussy juices frothing up on his cock and dripping off.

He walked inside past the couch to his room. It had a California king bed. He let her drop softly on it. She immediately sat up, and as he lay on the bed, she hopped on him and started riding. I noticed his entire cock would now fit inside her.

His big hands gripped her tits, and he pulled her down to him by them. He started sucking her nipples. Lauren moaned.

"Good to know these haven't lost their sensitivity. You ready to cum again."

"mmmhmmmmmm," was all she replied

He sucked her nipples and thrust feverishly in and out of her pussy. Sure enough, Lauren came again with swearing and dirty talk.

"Fuck me more." she simply said as she came down.

They adjusted to her on her back. He laid his cock on her stomach. I noticed two things

1. it went past her belly button nearly to her ribs

2. there was no condom.

I had no idea when that happened, but before I could ask, he was in her.

He fucked her missionary. She looked so small under his big frame. He flipped her over, and she held on all fours. He slapped her ass.

"The is a great ass much bigger than when we were young. Let's make it ripple."

Rob fucked her doggy. He slapped her ass many times. She looked back at him.

"You like my plump ass. More cushion than you had before with me? It likes a pounding." she said.

So he grabbed her arms and pulled them back like reigns. Her back arched, and her body came up. Her big tits bounced in front of me. He let go, and she was back on all fours. Her tits were swinging wildly.

For the next couple of hours, I watched as Rob fucked Lauren endlessly with unbelievable stamina. Lauren seemed to be in one big orgasm. At every moment, she egged him on with more dirty talk.

When Rob was ready to cum he got Lauren on her knees and finished a massive load on her chin and tits. He squeezed out every drop. Then he backed away and went to the washroom, and jumped in the shower.

Lauren used his sheets to clean herself off.

"Let's get out of here," she said to me.

I was happy to go now that the show was over.

We got back to our hotel room and decided to chat the next day. Lauren had a shower, and I passed out.

The following day I was up and out for my last workday. I was horny and exhausted. I left Lauren sleeping. The day was packed with a big dinner at the end.

I went to my room before dinner to change and grab Lauren. She was still in bed with room service beside her.

"Relaxing day?"

"Yes. I was tired, and my body was beat. So I took a day to be a bum." she said.

"I almost expected Rob here for round two."

"Nah. I'm sore, and it's most fun when you are there too."

12