Lauren Ch. 07: Worktrip to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got changed and ready to head to the dinner. Lauren looked unbelievable in a low-cut off the shoulder dress that hugged her body. It was the perfect slutty classy with a long side slit to her hip and floor-length. I had on a fitted suit. We were on fire together.

We head down to the evening, and she is getting a lot of looks from a primarily male room. We had a great seated dinner, and we chatted with our table mates about the conference and everyone heading home tomorrow. Lauren and I were staying an extra day.

After dinner, we socialize with the various people that have stuck around to network. Lauren finds the wives she met earlier in the weeks, and they wander off.

The guys and I chat about our week and not wanting to head home to reality. I brag about my extra day. It was a fairly typical evening.

I got a text from Lauren that the ladies were hitting the clubs. So we headed to the floor to try our luck.

After playing and bouncing between winning and losing, I decided to head to bed. I texted Lauren to let her know.

She sent some random text back that I barely understood, but it ended in 'I love you.' So I continued watching TV.

Many hours later, I awoke to Lauren stumbling in. I looked at the time. It was 4 am.

"Soooo, how was your night?"

"So good," she said.

She looked a little disheveled. "Want to share the details?"

"Yes!" She said as she dropped her dress.

Her perfect body climbed into the bed and next to me.

"The four ladies and I danced the night away. We were popular with the guys. So we didn't have to buy any drinks. We danced and grinded and got groped a bit by some hot guys.

Rob invited us over. I told him I wouldn't fuck him without you there. He still had us up to his place. Two of the girls headed home, and two came with me. They wanted a hot tub."

She started stroking my cock.

"Keep talking," I said as I grabbed her left breast and started sucking.

"Well, we went upstairs and ended up in the hot tub. We were pretty drunk. I dropped my dress and climbed in naked. I had already mentioned it would probably be a naked hot tub to the other two. So they didn't hesitate much before stripping and getting in."

"Which ones were they?" I asked, wishing I had been invited.

"Laura was the thin Asian, and Tanya was the mid-forties short brunette with a big ass and big tits.

Because I know you want to ask... Laura had great nipples but no tits. She was a bean pole with a cute butt. She had trimmed triangle pubic hair. Tanya was hairless. Her ass was big and round, while her tits were huge and hung on her short frame. Tanya was a spitfire.

Tanya kept egging Rob to 'whip out that beast' and get in the water."

Damn, Rob is getting all the fun with his big cock. I thought.

"Rob wasn't in the pool long before Tanya had her hand or two in the water stroking him. She said that she had been married since she was very young and after three kids and the same dick. She wanted to touch another one.

Well, Rob looked at me to be sure I wouldn't fuck him. I stood firm that my pussy was off-limits. Rob played the 'I'm hot' card and sat on the edge of the tub with his big member hanging there. It wasn't long before Tanya had her mouth on it.

Laura and I just watched. Things progressed to the bedroom, and we all went. Tanya's big tits did a great job of wrapping up Rob's cock for a good tit fuck before Rob bent her over the bed and stuck his big dick in her pussy. She screamed and moaned but then basically told him to hammer her pussy until he wanted to cum. Laura and I sat naked on the other side of his huge bed.

I couldn't help myself. I started rubbing my clit and tits. As Rob stared at me while pounding Tanya. I licked my nipples and lightly fingered my still tender pussy.

Laura had her hand on her pussy too. She wasn't showing it off as I did. But she made herself cum.

Rob asked us if anyone else wanted a ride. Laura and I declined. Laura told me she and her husband hit up nude beaches on vacation, but having sex would be too far.

Well, Rob fucked Tanya for a good fifty before he came. Of course, the condom came off, and again her tits did the work of milking every drop onto them."

"Did you feel jealous?"

"No, not at all."

"Us girls grabbed our clothes and put them on. Rob grabbed me and begged me to spend the night. I told him I had someone better at home. And now I'm here!"

Lauren went to work sucking my cock.

"Rob begged me to stay. He promised to wait until morning to fuck me, but I hoped I'd be getting your cock tomorrow morning."

"Yep"

"Great. Time for bed."

With that, she stopped and got ready for bed. She doesn't usually tease me, but I was going to reclaim her tomorrow.

She was up first in the morning and ready for the pool before I opened my eyes. When I did, I saw Lauren had on a tiny bikini that just barely covered her areola and pussy.

"Let's go get you worked up. I'll see how many cocks brush up against me."

I jumped up, pushed her on the bed face down, and pulled that thin material covering her pussy aside. I slid my hard cock in. She was not as tight as usual. She was still tightening after Rob.

I pounded her into the bed. I reach around and pinch her nipples. It wasn't long until I came in her.

"Thanks," I said as I jumped off her.

"Well, that was fun," she replied as she adjusted her bikini.

I got ready, and I told her I'd meet her at the pool. She wanted to let my cum drip out before heading to the pool.

I went down and got a good spot. I wanted to see her leered at as she entered. She walked in with her little cover-up robe around her. Eyes turned as she looked around the pool for me.

She went to the bar for a drink. Several guys she had met over the last few days were saying hi or giving her hugs. She was chatty with each one.

Finally, she removed the robe and did a little pose for the two guys she was talking to at the time. Then she giggled. I could see it all from a distance. Her tiny bikini was leaving just enough to the imagination.

She sat at the edge of the pool with her legs in. A couple of guys she knew were in the pool chatting with her. She would lean forward to put her hands in the cool water and splash it on herself. Each time gave a great shot of Her ample cleavage.

She eventually saw me across the pool watching her. She had one of the guys come and lift her in. Her boobs slid down his body. Then she said goodbye and came to relax beside me.

We drank and waded in the pool. Lauren introduced me to many people from her days here alone. Lots of the guys seemed disappointed I was there. I don't blame them.

After lunch at the pool, we needed a sun break and headed to the room. It was nice and cool. A couple of showers and a quick nap had us back on our game.

I had on fitted pants and a nice button-up shirt. Lauren dressed in tight leather pants, a black bra, and a sheer blouse. She was dressed to kill as always.

We gambled a bit, and Lauren, of course, was winning. I loved seeing her so happy and lucky. Then off to a nice dinner together before we headed to the club for dancing. The club was packed, and we worked up an incredible sweat dancing in the crowd.

It was time to head back. We stopped for a couple of drinks at a lounge in our hotel. We chatted with a couple at the bar. She was outspoken and sexy. I wondered how he got here. He was very average with a beard and a small ponch.

We got to know each other a bit. They were traveling from out of the country for their anniversary. They were very open and left us their room number when they went up. We chatted about it but decided to pass.

I looked around the lounge.

"You ready for a game?" I asked her.

"Always," she said

"I'm going upstairs. I'm going to point out a guy. You have 20 minutes to get him upstairs. That includes travel time. I'll be on the balcony watching. You tell him he has to be quick before your husband comes up."

"Fun," she said and kissed me.

"Let's see who's cock are your sucking tonight."

She gave me a frowny face, "please do make me suck an ugly one."

I wanted it to be difficult. I saw a guy in the back standing and talking with two other guys and two girls. The guys were all in suits. He was handsome and sipping scotch. He wasn't here on a stag. It probably was a work trip, and he wouldn't just fall all over her.

"That one."

"Really? He is gorgeous. I thought you'd pick some loser."

"Nope. This is going to be hard."

I paid and left.

I went up to the room and sat on the balcony with another drink, watching the clock.

Twenty-one minutes in, the door burst open, and in came our mystery man and Lauren. Lauren's pants were already undone when they came in, and his hand was in there past his wrist.

They feverishly took off their clothes, and Lauren handed him a condom.

"Bend over," he said

Lauren did as she was told, and he slid his cock into her wet pussy. It went in easy. He looked to have a decent cock, but after what she took this trip, any cock is easier.

He grabbed her hips and went straight to slamming his hips into her plump ass. I knew it would ripple with each pump, and her tits would swing.

Lauren moaned and dirty talked as usual. "Fuck me, fuck me good, make me cum, stud."

Mystery man quickly flipped her over on the bed, and Lauren spread her legs. He grabbed her big tits and slammed his cock inside her. He went right back to pumping her pussy.

She was talking dirty, "Give it to me. Empty those big balls, spray me with your hot load, cum on my body before my bf stops gambling. Come on, stud, use me."

He picked up the pace, and Lauren held her legs up by grabbing behind her knees. He was grunting when he pulled out and pulled off the condom--tossing it aside. He then stroked his cock as it shot a big load on Lauren's tits, stomach, and bald pussy. He squeezed every drop.

"Well, this was fun. Get dressed and out," she said.

She jumped up and went to towel off. He got dressed quickly. She stood at the door naked.

"I have a room we could fuck in. Come let me devour you," he said

"You're hot, but we're done. I just wanted a good cum spray. Byeeee."

She closed the door behind him.

I left the patio, and I was rock hard. She pushed me onto the bed and sat on my cock.

"I didn't cum, but I'm going to now," she said

She rode me.

"Tell me what happened before you got up here."

"Well, I started talking with the group. Then I asked to speak to him alone. I told him I was lonely and my neglectful bf was gambling all night.

I told him that if we hurried, he could have my tight pussy."

"I seem to remember saying bj. but I'm not complaining," I replied

"I walked away, and, of course, he followed. The elevator was empty, so I undid his pants and sucked his cock. As you saw, he was ok in the cock department. He held my head and fucked my face in the elevator. He asked if my bf knew I was a slut. I said no. I told him I don't cheat on my boyfriend, but he was too hot, and I needed a good fuck. We got out of the elevator, and he pinned me against the wall and fingered my pussy. Once we got to the door, you saw the rest. Now make me cum"

I fucked her with all the pent-up sexual aggression. She came hard, bucking her hips and grabbing her tits. I matched her with a load inside her.

She rolled off, "thanks, I needed that."

The following day we got ready and and headed home.

12