Lauren Ch. 08: Neighbours cont.

Story Info
Our first group sex.
4.7k words
4.67
3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty and Ellie finally had a date to move out.

We enjoyed our time together, and the sex had died down, but I had one more thing I wanted.

I spoke with Ellie, and she chose the night that Marty was at his monthly poker game. After speaking with Marty, of course.

Lauren, Ellie, and I enjoyed dinner, then Ellie retired to her room.

I started watching tv with Lauren. It turned into me having her naked eating her pussy. My mouth and fingers moved down to her asshole. I soon had one, then two fingers in her asshole. I kept working her ass while I ate her pussy. Her hands drove my head into her pussy. She came, and her ass clamped my fingers as she relaxed as a third made it in. I kept her ass lubed up with her pussy juices.

I told Lauren that I was going to fuck her ass tonight. We grabbed the lube in our room and went at it. Our door was open for Ellie to watch. Before long, I had Laurens's ass ready. I slowly slid inside her. She strained and grunted as her ass relaxed and let me get fully inside her. Lots of lube kept it wet as I started to work it.

I had Lauren on all fours with my cock inside her.

I told Lauren to scream loud enough for Ellie to hear. she did

"Fuck, your cock feels tight in my ass," she yelled.

As Lauren took my pumping, Ellie came out of her room naked but on a strap. It was big, as she promised.

She walked in and to the side of the bed. She let its length poke Lauren in the side of the head. Lauren turned.

"Holy shit. That's a big dick," she said.

"You ready for it," Ellie said.

Lauren looked back at me.

"Your pussy is free and worked in from Marty!"

Lauren grabbed it.

"Let's do it."

Ellie slid in and under Lauren. They started kissing, and their tits pressed hard together. Ellie slowly worked the big strap-on in Lauren. It pushed on the thin line between her pussy and ass. It rubbed the underside of my cock with each thrust.

Lauren came immediately. I kept it up in Lauren's ass. But soon, I had to cum too. I came in her ass. Lauren barely noticed. I pulled out slowly, and Lauren and Ellie rolled over, so Ellie was on top.

She and Lauren grabbed each other's big tits as Ellie fucked Lauren to another orgasm. Ellie came too, and I noticed her clit was stimulated when fucking.

Ellie and Lauren made out like I wasn't there. Grabbing, licking, and sucking whatever they could get. As they came down from their euphoric orgasms, Lauren put on the strap-on. She flopped the big purple cock around a bit. I was stiff, and Lauren and I attacked Ellie. After some work, Ellie slid her tiny ass down my cock and leaned back, spread wide for Lauren and the purple monster. I felt as Lauren thrust the cock into Ellie. Their big tits were shaking in unison to the thrusts, and my cock filled her ass with my cum. I didn't last long seeing their big tits mashed together while they made out in a horny fury.

They, too, came again and collapsed, exhausted from the effort. I stared at the two beautiful big titted women. who just made each other cum multiple times.

Eventually, Ellie stumbled out of our room and to bed. Lauren and I kissed. I got ready for bed. I had finally got my threesome with these two.

The last week was upon us, and limited sex was happening as we were busy and had fucked a lot over the final month.

Ellie and Marty planned a big party at our place for their going away. Soon the day came for the party. It was a Friday, and we all got home from work a bit early to prep for the party.

Three couples came to the party. We all played some Pictionary and had some drinks. It was a good time.

Ellie and Marty pulled us aside and said they had a surprise for us as a thank you.

Marty and Ellie led Lauren and me into our room. They told us to change into our robes only and come out. We trusted them and did as instructed.

We exited our room holding hands after a deep kiss. Lauren looked sexy in her pink satin robe. It covered everything well but was just a sexy robe. I had on the typical thick white robe.

"Do you know anything about this?" I asked Lauren.

"Nothing. I was going to ask you the same thing," she replied.

When we exited our room back to the party, all four couples, including Ellie and Marty, were naked.

Lauren and I looked at each other. I said to her, "Up for anything," she squeezed my hand and repeated it back to me.

Ellie and Marty were forward and came to take our hands. Ellie took mine, and Marty took Laurens. They took us to the front of the room. The three naked women stood in front of me, with Ellie naked beside me.

Lauren was to my right, and the three naked guys stood in front of her. Marty was beside her.

I couldn't help but glance over at the guys. Each one had a decent-sized cock. More significant than average, but still half soft. The first guy was chubby and a bit shorter, carrying it reasonably well. The second guy was toned and had a bit of a dad bod. The last guy was a very fit, black handsome black man.

The first woman was chubby and wore it well with her giant breasts and big ass. The second girl also had large breasts and a very fit body, including an ass made from squats. The last girl was tiny with a thin body and thick long hair.

My gawking had me at half-mast. I leaned toward Lauren.

"You wet?" I whispered in Lauren's ear.

"Obviously," she whispered back in my ear, "my heart is racing too," she said.

I squeezed her hand, "I love you," I said.

She grabbed my head and kissed me hard with her tongue shoved deep into my throat.

Marty spoke, " You guys opened up your house and relationship to us. It's our turn to return the favor. This is our sex group, they have agreed to allow you guys in and a special night focusing on you. All these men are here for you, Lauren."

"And all these women for you," Ellie said.

Ellie and Marty reached over and removed our robes. Ellie knows me well. She knows I like to watch Lauren. So she waited after undoing my robe.

Laurens fell to the ground. Her hairless big titted olive-skinned body stood there. Her long jet black hair and big beautiful lips looked ready. Her ass was firm, and her stomach ribbed with abs. She was the hottest in the room to me.

Marty led Lauren's naked body by the small of her back the five or so steps to the guys. I watched as they surrounded her. Cocks inches from her waist and thighs. Each guy took a turn and kissed her. Not deep, but just enough for a greeting. She looked back at me and mouthed, 'Love you.' Then she slowly slipped to her knees. I watched as she had three of four cock stroking or sucking. Marty was the odd man out but just waited.

Ellie leaned into me, "I've never had all of them to myself, but I can tell you that they are good. All the girls have cum on each cock and had each cock cum on us."

Lauren was a cock hungry whore for those men. She looked like she couldn't get enough. I turned to the girls. They all came forward and kissed me as well.

I later learned that this was a greeting and the only kisses that happened outside of partners.

They took me to the couch three feet from Lauren's circle jerk. As I saw Steve, the black man, lying on the floor, his face beside Lauren. She instinctively threw a knee over his head and hopped on his face without losing the other cocks in her mouth and hands.

I quickly had three mouths on my cock. I watched these women trade licking and sucking my balls, cock, and anywhere from knee to abs.

Amy, Steve's partner, had giant tits that wrapped my cock up and pumped it. The other three women licked and kissed what they could, including each other. They were all very comfortable with each other.

I looked over at Lauren, and she was in full 69 with Steve. She was working his big cock with her hand and mouth. Marty was behind her, licking and thrusting his tongue in her asshole. The other two guys stood there stroking and watching.

I watched as Lauren swung around and slid Steve inside her. It was probably the biggest all-around cock she had taken. Not as thick as Marty but thick and not as long as me, but long.

As she slid down it, she said, "I'm going to cum on this cock."

She quickly had her hands full of cock, and her mouth bounced back and forth between them. Her big tits bounced in between grabs. Soon, she leaned forward to give Steve leverage to fuck her. He had her cumming quickly.

About the time, Lauren came and was swearing about it. My girls pushed me on my back on the couch. Amy was on my cock quickly. She was so wet I slipped right inside her. Her big tits and flat stomach looked amazing, bouncing on me. She was a blonde with clearly injected lips. But I quickly lost sight of her when Sarah, the tiny one, lowered her pussy to my mouth. I worked her pussy as she ground into me wildly and made out with Amy.

Thank goodness I had drank a fair amount, so I wasn't going to cum for a while because soon Amy came and traded with the third new huge titted Flora. Flora's pussy was super tight, and it took some work getting in. Soon Sarah doused my face in her cum. She ground her clit against my mouth and chin as she came. Flora joined her cumming on my cock.

They all hopped off. I was drenched in juices and took a moment to regroup and focus. Ellie stood me up and bent on all fours on the couch. I got behind her and started fucking her. Those tits of hers were swinging freely. I also got to have an eyeful of Lauren. She was on all fours too. She was sucking Marty's cock while the other three took turns fucking her from behind. They switched every couple min.

I pounded Ellie to an orgasm that made Lauren and Marty lookup. After that, each girl sat on the couch and spread their legs for me. Four hot women spread wide awaiting a fuck. So, I went down the line and slid into each wet pussy and fucked each one until she came.

First, Amy, those big tits squeezed hard in my hands. I watch my cock disappear into her bald pussy and flat stomach. She bit those fake lips as she came.

Second, Flora, again, came pretty quick.

Her huge tits were more than I could hold as they fell to her armpits when she didn't hold them up. I made them jiggle as I fucked her to cum.

The third was Sarah. I lifted her on my cock and fucked her tiny body in the air. Her long thick hair bounced and flowed. I put her down and laid into her. She put my hand on her neck. I pounded and squeezed my hand as she came. I could tell she loved it rough.

Finally, Ellie is always a good fuck. And didn't disappoint.

After they all came, I needed a few min to catch my breath. The guys had all sat on the couch. Lauren had hopped on the first cock from the chubby guy, Mark. She rode him until he said he was cumming. Lauren hopped off, and he came on himself. His partner Flora licked it off him.

Lauren had already moved into Marty. They were very familiar as he had his finger pressing in her ass, and she had him smothered in her tits. She came, and Marty was ready to cum, and Lauren hopped off and swallowed it all.

She hopped on her next cock of Will; he fucked her hard. He pulled her close, sucking her tits while jackhammering her pussy mixed with big hard thrusts. It was clear he was with Sarah and was used to hard fucks. Lauren sat up, and her tits bounced feverishly as he fucked her. Finally, he was going to cum. Lauren hoped off, and Sarah was there to take his cock covered in Lauren's cum and swallow it all. Sarah seemed fun.

Finally, she slid on Steve. It was obvious she liked him. He was a good-looking guy. Lauren rode Steve so sexy. She rocked her hips and made him go tip to base as she moaned. Steve cupped her big tits in his large hands. He leaned forward and stood up with her on his cock. He turned around and put her on her back on the couch. He took over and fucked her.

She came multiple times over the next ten minutes as we watched Lauren get fucked by this stallion. Some of the couples started fooling around while watching. Finally, Steve was going to cum. He pulled out, and Lauren took his cock and stroked it until it came all over her body. She finished by cleaning it off with a few sucks.

I was rock hard and sitting in a chair close by. Amy walked over and said, "Well, let's get that creamy center from you too. They can't have all the fun."

She hopped on and started riding, but I wanted control. So soon, I had her on the carpet on all fours. I was pounding her from behind. I was working and slapping that big thick ass. Ellie slipped under her in 69 and licked my cock and balls as I pounded Amy. Finally, I was going to cum. I announced it, and Ellie and Amy got on their knees and pressed their tits together. Lauren came and pushed her cum soaked tits into the mix. Rubbing Steves's cum all over the other girl's big tits. I stared down at a buffet of big tits and hot women watching me do the last few strokes. I came into that soft mound of pressed breasts. I tried to be sure I hit each one. They rubbed them all together after I finished.

Of course, Sarah came over and sucked my cock clean. I was suddenly very aware of being the center of attention, which I didn't like. So I was up and refreshing drinks for everyone.

Everyone soon started chatting while taking turns in the two bathrooms. We were all wandering around naked, or some put on their underwear. I had a great conversation with Mark and his wife and learned how they got into the lifestyle. It turns out it was Flora that instigated it. I enjoyed chatting.

I wanted to check in with Lauren. I didn't see her in the main room. I looked in our bedroom and bathroom. I walked in and saw that Steve had Lauren on the counter spread wide in the bathroom, and he was balls deep again.

Steve didn't stop, but Lauren looked over.

"Hi, ung........ fuck........ he.......wanted......one more......go."

I was nearly hard. I could watch Lauren fuck anytime. She loved it, and her body looked so good. Steve picked up pace had one hand on her clit, rubbing quickly and firmly. The other choked her harder and harder.

Lauren came. Hard. Her body seemed to convulse in large sharp uncontrollable movements. As she calmed down, Steve gave a couple of hard thrusts and pulled out. Seeing this fit large black man cumming all over Lauren was another incredible sight. She stroked his cock until every drop oozed out and fell onto her body.

Steve pulled away and headed out past me.

All he said was, "You are a lucky man. See you out there."

I stood there hard. As Lauren hopped down and stood in front of me. Her well fucked cum soaked body looked so sexy.

"He came in here and needed one more go. He has a great cock, and I knew you wouldn't mind. How are you?"

"Horny, tired, excited. my head is swimming just thinking about the night."

"Me too," she said

"Anything else you want out of tonight?" I asked.

"Mostly bed with you, but a drink would be great." she said, cleaning the cum off, "I haven't felt this slutty since college."

"You look great, and I love my slutty, cock loving girl."

"I love you more than I could express." she replied, "your cock is still my favourite."

I wondered how true that was. I also didn't really care.

She put on some sexy panties, and we headed out into our main room. Some couple had dressed and were heading out. Others were still fully naked.

I made Lauren a drink, and we sat down. Sarah and Will were leaving. They said their goodbyes, and I walked them to the door. Will shook my hand as he reached for the door. Sarah bent over and sucked my cock for a good five seconds.

"I hope I get to cum on your cock again," she said as she gave it a stroke, and Will pulled open the door. They left.

I walked back over to the group. They had a game planned. It starts withdrawing names from a hat. Then you and your new partner must try snd make each other cum. If you cum, you are out. If you win that round, you move on to the next round. If there is no opposite sex left in the round, you pick one for all of you to agree on.

The last rule was no cumming on the girls.

I was ready for bed, but this was fun learning new things in this lifestyle. Besides, they drew names already, and I got Flora. So I knew id be moving on. Lauren got Marty. She looked nervous but determined. It started.

I pulled Flora on top of me and got some leverage, then jackhammered her tight pussy. She came, and I didn't stop until she came two more times. All quite quickly. She hopped off, and I watched Lauren. Marty was trying to fuck her brains out. She had her legs wrapped around him, and he was deep in her. She reached down parted his ass. Then Lauren got a finger rubbing his asshole. He froze, then pulled out and finished with the paper towel provided. She was very proud of herself.

"You know my spot, damn," Marty said as he moved.

Lauren went to the bathroom and washed up. Then back out here and kissed me.

Amy and Mark got each other while Ellie was with Steve.

Mark was along for the ride as Amy was putting on a show.

"He is going to cum soon." Flora said quietly to me, "I can see his face."

But just as it seemed he would cum, Amy started shaking and screaming. Mark had Amy hop off, and he was so proud that he had won. Amy kissed Mark but couldn't believe she had lost.

"Nice work. You nearly had me," Mark said as she climbed off him.

Flora popped over and kissed him too. We all looked at Steve and Ellie. Steve had her bent over and was pounding.

Ellie reached under and started finding his big balls as he pounded her. She arched her back and dropped her upper body. It pushed out her tight ass. Steve just kept fucking. Nothing seemed to work. Soon to my dismay Ellie came. Her orgasm included swearing at Steve about his being a good fuck.

Well, it was three guys and Lauren. So we all fuck Lauren, the person who makes Lauren cum the quickest or lasts the longest wins.

Lauren chose Steve to go first. They started in cowgirl as he fucked her while she rode. Her big tits were bouncing so well.

She was egging him on, "Come on, Steve. You can do better. fuck my little pussy."

She adjusted to reverse cowgirl and leaned forward so steve could see his cock slide in and out. She reached down and played with his balls too. She started pumping her ass up and down and dirty talking.

"Fuck me, Steve, your big cock loves my tight pussy."

Unbelievably Steve pulled out and came on himself. I was shocked.

I later found out that dirty talk and ball play was his weakness. Amy had shared this with Lauren.

Mark wasted no time. He had her on her back and legs on his shoulders. He leaned on her so her feet were by her ears. He had seemed relatively tame throughout this so far. He was coming alive at this moment.

He had his hands on her throat, lightly choking her while he drove his cock deep into her. He was heavier and had her pinned. She couldn't do a thing but take it. That's how she liked it.

Then he started dirty talking to her! I was shocked again!

"Your pussy is so wet from Steve's big cock. I bet you love that thing fucking you. It loosened you right up for me to slide right inside you."

I could tell Lauren was getting close from the control Mark had on her. Mark leaned off her, and before Lauren could act, he rolled her over on her stomach and was back inside her. She was lying prone with his body pressing on her ass and back.

"I know you are trying not to cum. Give into it. Soak my cock in front of everyone. Let them know how much you love getting fucked"

He sat up, still inside her, and parted her ass. He licked his thumb and pressed it to her asshole while he started picking up speed fucking her.

Sure enough. She started swearing and came on his cock.

She rolled over, "Fuck, you hit the spot in me with that thing. Great fuck."

It was my turn. I needed to make her cum in under 6min 45secs.

12