Lauren Ch. 08: Neighbours cont.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hopped on my cock on our couch. She bounced and rubbed her big tits. She was moving them so I could suck them. It was great, but I grabbed her ass and forced her to grind her pussy on me. This usually headed her to an orgasm.

She started grinding on my cock. She leaned more into me and fucked my ear with her tongue. It was a new move that felt great.

Then she whispered, "I've been fucked so good tonight. All these guys fucking your girl. I'm such a slut for you. I love taking big cocks for you to watch. Now grab my tits and pump your little slut full of your load."

I was lost in what she said, and I did just that. I came inside her. That meant Mark was the winner until next time.

Everyone slowly put on their clothes, and we said goodbyes before they headed to the door.

After everyone left, Ellie and Marty stood naked in the room while we sat on the couch.

"Did you guys enjoy that? If so, you could join the group." Marty said.

"Let us catch up and get some sleep, and we can chat in the morning," I replied.

They agreed and left us exhausted on the couch. I pulled myself up and then helped Lauren. We made it to bed and just passed out.

I awoke in the morning and jumped in the shower. Marty and Ellie were leaving today, and we would have the place to ourselves after nearly three months. It was bittersweet.

Into the bathroom and quickly into my shower came Ellie. She pressed her tits against my body and grabbed my cock. I winced a bit as it was tender from the night before.

"I didn't get to fuck you enough last night, and I'm going to miss you cock. Give me a good send-off fuck." she said as she stroked my cock hard.

"I'd be happy to make those tits swing again. I'm going to miss fucking you regularly too!"

I was stiff, and she turned around and bent partially over. She spread her legs. I slid inside her as the water poured over her body. I reached and fondled those big swinging tits while I found my rhythm.

I grabbed both tits squeezing and pulling her to me.

"Make me cum. Make me cum now," she said.

I let go of her tits and bent her over further. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting with many fast pumps, followed by a few loud hard thrusts. Ellie moaned and groaned while I did my best to make her cum.

We adjusted positions, and I pressed her against the wall facing me while her legs wrapped around me. Deep inside her, I let her body come fully down on my cock each time.

She stared at me and said, "I'm cumming,"

She didn't lose eye contact, and she moaned and came on my cock. Her pussy tightened and pulsed. She bit her lip, and her big tits rose and fell rapidly with her breathing. But she never broke eye contact.

It made me start to cum.

I told her and started to set her down to pull out, but her legs clamped mine, and she held me inside her as I came too. Again not losing eye contact. I unloaded inside her. I squeezed her ass tight as each shot filled her deep.

We held there for a few moments in lust as we came down from our orgasms. I set her down and slid out. Some of my cum dropped and was quickly washed away.

She grabbed my cock and bent down. She put it in her mouth and sucked any last drop of cum off it.

"Promise me I'll still get this cock once we move out," she said.

"Absolutely." was all I could think of.

"Well, off to moving day. Just think, I'll have your cum in me while I'm moving. That will be our little secret." She said as she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off. She dropped the towel and walked out of the room.

I went back to finish my shower. I thought about what my life had become. A lot of sex and a lot of travel. I loved it now but wondered when this would come to an end.

I got out, and Lauren came into the bathroom to get ready. She jumped in the shower.

"Did you enjoy Ellie?" she asked.

"Yes, she surprised me and just jumped in, but she is great fun. I love making her big tits swing." I replied, "She said she needed one last fuck as roommates."

Lauren laughed, "Yeah, Marty crawled into bed with me and said the same."

"and?" I encouraged.

"My pussy is too sore from last night to take that thick beast. So, I sucked and stroked him and fingered his ass until I swallowed his cum. I thought it was a good send-off." she paused, "I'm excited just to be us here again. it was fun but also exhausting."

"So, who was your fav fuck last night?" she asked.

"Well, besides you, Sarah was fun. I'd have them back. Yours?"

"You know it was Steve. He just fucked and knew how to use his cock. It took so much concentration not to cum on it during the game, but I'm competitive. Unfortunately, I was so close from Steve that Mark pushed me over the edge."

I watched her soap up those big tits and rinse herself as the suds trickled over her curvy body. She really was a stunning girl. I felt fortunate to be in love with her and have our relationship.

12