Lauren Ch. 10: Hosting an Orgy

Story Info
Lauren and I host our first orgy.
4k words
4.38
11.2k
14

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hosting an orgy wasn't as simple as inviting anyone to fuck. We had to put together a good list. Everyone had to get tested. We also stocked up on condoms. We cleaned and prepared snacks and lots of drinks. We adopted the same rules that Sarah and Will had.

Our guest list was

Sarah and Will

Reg and Gloria

Ellie and Marty

Steve and Amy.

We asked each of them to bring another couple.

We invited John and Kelly. They were from Laurens gym. John was a bodybuilder. He was extremely large and ripped--short-cropped hair, pecs as big as Laurens, and thighs as big as her waist. Kelly was a fitness instructor there. She was toned and ridiculously fit. She had streaked blonde hair and more petite curves besides those toned muscles, except for her big fake tits.

We hadn't ever been with them, but John approached Lauren months ago about joining their threesome. She declined, and they kept talking and getting to know each other. They will be a great fit.

Sarah and Will brought Paul and Jen. They were the very tall, lanky couple from the orgy they hosted. Paul had the very long

cock while Jen had legs that ran forever.

Reg and Gloria brought Tom and Annie. Tom was an average look and build Brit. Annie was a sexy little Asian girl with cute handful tits and a great ass. Not as great as Gloria, but they knew each other from dance.

Marty and Ellie brought a buddy from work and his wife. Eric was shorter like Marty, with Dark hair. His dad bod was on point. Cleo was a brunette that had two kids but worked hard to stay somewhat fit. She was the girl next door sexy.

Finally, Steve and Amy brought Ray and Farrah. Ray was in his early 60s. He looked like a regular guy. His hair was entirely white. His wife, Farrah, was a beautiful Iranian woman with striking dark features in her late 40s. She had dark hair with tight curls. Her ass was huge, and I couldn't wait to see it in action. She looked out of his league.

So we had a large group. Everyone showed up, and we had some drinks to loosen up and get to know everyone. We all mixed and mingled. After a few rounds, we reviewed the rules. But Lauren had a surprise rule.

"Any fooling around must be in three or more."

Everyone agreed.

We started with all the guys lined up against the wall. Then we were ordered to strip. Each of us, at a different pace, listened.

Lauren walked around and had each girl pull a name from a bucket. It was who they stood in front of while stripping. Each girl took off their clothes. I got Annie. I watched her shyly strip. She had big brown eyes and light pink lips that matched her areola and nipples. Her tits were surprisingly a handful. Her butt was a tiny cute heart shape, tight and firm. Her stomach was flat.

I glanced around and saw Lauren on her knees in front of John. John had huge muscles from his bodybuilding. His cock was not too long but had above-average girth.

Each girl got to their knees and started sucking their drawn partner.

Annie put her hands on my hips, pulling down my boxers. She lowered her mouth and took my entire cock in and down her throat. Her big brown eyes looked at me while her nose pushed into my abs. She used her mouth like a wet, warm pussy, pumping my cock in and out of her throat. I was rock hard.

I looked beyond Annie's gaze and saw Lauren on the couch with John licking her clit while fingering her pussy. They were true to the rule because Cleo was practically lying on the floor sucking John's cock. She was rubbing her hands over any parts of his muscly body she could get.

Ellie walked by with Reg and Paul in tow. She winked at me as they found a spot to get busy.

Ray hadn't left the window. Sarah had bent over and taken his cock inside her. She reached over, grabbed Marty's cock, and tried to work it in her mouth. She had Steve stroking in her one hand. That girl can handle cock.

Gloria, Jen, and Farrah were working Wills and Toms cocks.

Eric came over to Annie and me. She started deepthroating his cock while stroking mine. She continued stroking mine while taking him to the base until she abruptly stood up.

She took one leg and put it on my shoulder.

"Get that thing inside me and make me cum. " she demanded.

I was slightly surprised, but I pulled her close and stuck my cock into her pussy. She was doing standing splits on my body. Eric was back in her mouth. My right hand had a hand full of her hard plump ass cheek, my thumb brushing her asshole while my left thumb worked her clit

She started panting and pulled her mouth from Eric's cock.

"I'm cumming." she panted. I hugged her leg and picked up the pace until she finished her cock-muffled screaming orgasm.

"Gloria said you're a good fuck, and she wasn't lying. Make sure you save some for her. I know she wants it."

Annie leaned into my ear. I bent down, and she quietly said, "Do you love Gloria's ass?"

"Of course"

"Everyone loves it, but you should fuck it. I bet she lets you."

I almost came thinking about it.

Annie grabbed Eric and walked away. I cleaned my cock. I, of course, looked for Gloria and Lauren.

Gloria was getting fucked by Tom. Will was groping her small tits while he fucked Farrah. That big ass of Farrah's had its own orbit.

Lauren had John and Reg now trading holes. She looked and sounded like she loved every minute.

The two took turns working her wet pussy and mouth. One of them always had handfuls of her big tits. She moaned and swore as she got closer to cumming.

I looked for a group to join. I went to Ellie, who was making out and getting her tits sucked by Paul. Paul's cock was being ridden by big-titted Amy. Her huge boobs bounced around freely.

They agreed to join, and I first sucked Amy's tits before Ellie positioned her bent-over pussy for me.

I slid in, and it was soaking wet. I went straight to pounding. She felt so good; I had missed her and enjoyed the familiarity. I reached around and grabbed those swinging big tits.

Ellie had an orgasm quickly. She laid her head on Paul's chest. I looked just a couple of feet to my right, where Lauren was the center of more attention. This time Steve was fucking her while she lay on her back on the couch. His hands were squeezing her big tits. What made me cum, besides Ellie's warm wet pussy was the sight of Lauren's face buried in Sarah's pussy. Sarah was riding my GFs face. This was rare, if ever, and it made me cum.

I told Ellie I was about to cum, and she spun around and stroked my load into her mouth.

"I missed you," she said with a mouth full of cum.

She showed me my cum on her tongue. Then stood up and kissed Amy. Sharing my cum with her. It was another hot moment that made me want to be hard again.

I sat down close to Lauren and watched her lick Sarah's pussy. While Steve fucked Lauren and squeezed her big tits, Sarah and Steve made out.

I watched Sarah cum. Her hips were first smothering Lauren's face, then bucking up and down as Lauren kept working. Finally, stopping all movement before climbing off.

Steve picked up the pace and fucked Lauren to orgasm too. As she came, she swore and bit her lip as he didn't stop, and she kept cumming. Until he said he was going to cum. She pinned him inside her, and he filled his condom. He pulled out, and Sarah pulled off the condom and sucked him dry.

Lauren lay there for a moment catching her breath when Ray and Marty showed up simultaneously.

Lauren sat up, looked at me, grabbed both their cocks and started strolling and sucking. I left Lauren to her fun in pursuit of my next group.

Kelly came out of the washroom, and we spotted each other. She was so fit with fake tits. She came right up to me and kissed me. Grabbing my cock as she did.

"John has wanted us to all get together for a while. He and Lauren are big flirts at the gym. "

"I could imagine."

"So now we fuck"

She started sucking my cock. Her hands were working my balls. I was hard quickly. But we needed more people. She got another couple to join us. Jen was sucking Tom's cock, but she laid on her back on the floor with her incredibly long legs up and spread when they joined us. Her pussy looked so inviting. It was a soaking wet slit with her swollen clit sticking out the top. I got a good look while Tom spread her pussy and started fucking. Those long legs wrapped around him.

Kelly had me lay beside Jen. She mounted my cock. Her long brunette hair and smoking tone body looked so hot. Her fake tits stood at attention with barely a move. They started to bounce as she got going. Her pussy was doing magical things to my cock. Her muscles were as tight and controlled inside her pussy as out.

I started kissing Jen. She tongued my mouth wildly and bit my lip until Kelly leaned forward. Her tits pressed against me as she licked and kissed my body. I moved from kissing Jen to kissing Kelly.

Kelly rode me hard. As she got closer to orgasm, she bounced her whole body weight, slamming our pelvis' together. I could feel her ass and legs tense and squeeze as she came. She was so strong. She crawled down, wrapped her fake tits around my cock, and started pumping them.

Tom announced he was going to cum. He pulled out, and Kelly grabbed his cock and swallowed it all. She came back to tit fucking me. She apologized and said that she just loves cum.

Jen rolled over and straddled my face. She lowered her pussy to my tongue. I licked her labia and dove my tongue deep, and it wasn't long before she came. She ground her pussy on my face while she came, nearly suffocating me with her juices. She slid down, and Kelly let my cock slide into Jen's pussy.

Jen was really hot. More than I gave her credit for. Those legs were unbelievably sexy.

Kelly wandered off, but it wasn't long before Reg showed up, and Jen started sucking him while riding me.

I suggested Jen fuck Reg as I had my fun with her.

I moved on to find Gloria. Of course, I saw Lauren getting Marty's fat cock stuffed in her pussy. She never really left the couch. Just one cock after another in that perfect pussy.

Farrah was looking for a partner. At this point, many were pairing, and the three or more rule seemed like a thing of the past.

So Farrah and I kissed. Her tight curly black poof hair hadn't changed since she walked in. Her big tits with a good hang from nursing kids were magnificent. I moved to suck them quickly. But her giant ass was what I craved.

She dropped and sucked my cock briefly before I bent her over the back of the couch. Her big booty was there and incredible. I slid my cock into the pink center and went to town, giving her ass all the ripple it could handle. I leaned forward and grabbed those tits that hung over the couch. I used them for leverage as I fucked her, slamming each thrust hard into her.

She told me faster as she started rubbing her clit. I took over the rubbing as I picked up the pace. Her legs went weak as she came. The couch and I held her up as I moved to a swirl while she came. Her hips spasmed continuously for a minute until the impulses passed. I slid out, and she crumbled slowly to the floor. She looked up and smiled.

"Let me clean you up," she said as she licked my cock off.

I wanted to fuck her more. But I didn't want to miss out on Gloria, and I would have cum on that giant ass very soon.

Lauren was sucking Eric's cock. Probably giving her pussy a break. As I thought that, I saw her pull him out of her mouth and guide him to her pussy. He slid in and sighed. Then grabbed her tits.

I heard her say, "Fuckin fuck me."

I looked around for Gloria and didn't see her. I thought I'd clean up and went into my bedroom and bathroom. I peed and cleaned my cock.

I left the bathroom, and Gloria was on my bed. Legs spread.

"I've wanted you," she said

"Same," I replied.

"you ready now?" she asked

"Absolutely."

I climbed between her legs and inside her. She was very wet. We kissed hard and manic. I just lay there inside her for a moment while we kissed. Her hands grabbed my ass and squeezed me in deep.

"Hey, I'm supposed to grab your ass," I said jokingly.

She giggled.

"Then fuck me, and you can grab it however you want," she replied.

I started pumping her slowly. Every few strokes, I slam into her hard, making her quiver. Soon I was at a good pace, and she announced cumming. She stuck her tongue in my ear as she came. It felt good as she fucked my ear with her tongue.

She asked me if I had lube. I pulled some out of the nightstand. She sat up and kissed me.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"who wouldn't?!?"

She giggled and rolled over with her face down and her magnificent perfect bubble butt up in the air facing me. She reached back and spread her cheeks.

"Lots of lube for that big dick."

I kissed and licked her asshole first. Then moved to probing with my fingers. After I got a couple of fingers in, I lubed my cock.

She braced and relaxed her hole as I got the tip in. With some more work, that plump ass swallowed my cock. She relaxed, and slowly I got to the base. Gloria reached under and rubbed her clit as I started fucking that fat fit dancer's ass.

My hands gripped each cheek a squeezed, pulling them apart so I could watch my cock disappear into that tight puckering hole.

Gloria moaned. I used more lube and started picking up the pace until I was pounding her asshole. She was moaning louder and rubbing her clit. I watched each thrust shake her booty.

Gloria swore and fell prone with her hand still on her clit. I went down with her as she writhed and orgasmed. I kept driving my cock into that prone bubble. It was so firm and two perfect jiggling cheeks.

She came down from her orgasm and took my cock a few more minutes before changing positions. I slowly pulled out, and she had me lay back so she could sit on my cock. She faced me as she slid my cock into her ass. Her legs spread, and she fingered her pussy while my cock slid in and out of her ass. I just watched as she did all the work. Her pussy was soaking, and her ass squeezed my cock tight. She paused while riding.

"I don't just let anyone in my ass, you know."

"Aren't I lucky then," I said cheekily.

She shot me a look

"Yours is the biggest I've had in there. It'll take a while before I'm back to normal. I've only allowed my two boyfriends I've ever had."

"So I'm the third?"

"Well, my first time being shared, I got my boyfriend's friend too."

"So fourth?" I replied.

"And I got drunk at a bar, met a really hot guy and went home with him. he didn't have a condom. And I wanted him bad. He fucked my ass all night. He went in the morning and got condoms. Then we fucked all day."

"any more lucky guys?"

"Just the one deep right now."

Then she leaned forward to kiss me. As she did, she let me slide slowly out of her. She turned herself around and looked back.

"Time to cum," she said.

She pulled off the condom and slid her ass down my cock. She started twerking that perfectly plump ass of hers on my cock. It took no time for me to tell her I was cumming.

She didn't stop until I unloaded into her ass. She squeezed and milked my cock as I slid out of her.

She went to the bathroom immediately. I waited for her to be done and just listened to the moans and groans from the main room. Soon she returned, and I used the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself up. I needed a few moments to collect my thoughts. Tonight was a great night, but I always hit a point when I'm over it and just want my bed and my GF.

I dried off. I used some mouth wash and headed back out there.

I walked out, and everyone had stopped and was chatting. Lauren was chatting with Ellie. Lauren looked great. Her hair was messy, but you couldn't tell she had been fucked all night. Sitting in the room with all the naked women, I took in how stunning she was. Her big tits hung perfectly surrounded by her long hair. Her olive skin, brown areola, and perfect nipples stood erect. This tapered down to her thin waist, wider hips and shapely legs. I knew her well-fucked pussy would bounce back to perfect. Plus, I just loved fucking her and watching her body get used.

I sat down and chatted with a few people. Lauren had one last request.

"Could I get all the guys in a line, except you" she said, pointing at me.

I looked at Ellie, and she had a sly look on her face.

"Ladies, you can help or watch. I want each of these men hard and close to cumming."

Most of the girls got up and grabbed a cock to suck. I watched as the guys all were getting worked over.

Lauren was getting her face fucked by Eric. and I mean fucked. You could hear her gagging and gasping. He wasn't a big cock, but it's still work not to clamp down. He held her face to his body with his cock in her throat; she rubbed his choda and balls until he let her go saying he was close to cumming.

She caught her breath and returned to the couch.

As each guy became rock hard and ready, the girls backed away and sat on the couch. The guys were standing and stroking their cocks.

Lauren then took a few steps to the middle of the lineup. She slowly got on her knees in front of the lineup of cocks. She looked over at me.

"Thank you all for coming to our orgy. Now form a circle and give me all you have left."

The nine guys formed a large circle around her. Each one had picked up the pace on their stroking. Lauren sat on her knees, facing me. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. Her arms hugged under her tits, pushing them together and up, forming a shelf to catch cum.

I was rock hard and stroking myself as Eric stepped into the circle, and with a few strokes, he pointed his cock and her tits and emptied his load on them. He squeezed his cock to milk every last drop before walking away to Cleo.

John stepped forward and was about to unload when Tom joined him, and they stroked their cocks, adding ropes of cum to her big tits. They returned to their sexy nude wives and watched.

There was a minute of nothing until it started to pick up. Reg stepped in and pointed his cock at her face before his balls emptied a significant load on her face.

Then Will and Paul did the same. There was already cum dripping off her chin when Ray and Marty stepped up. They sprayed her face and tits. With many shots of cum spurting onto her big lips or big tits.

Steve was all that was left. He stepped forward. His big cock had equally large balls.

"Stick out your tongue," he commanded

Lauren did. Cum from her face dripped onto it, and she held it out.

"Ungh, here you go, baby, my big nut," he said as he stroked fast, and cum started shooting from his cock.

It hit her tongue, in her mouth and across her face, and a few pointed at her tits. Then more on her tongue that dripped to her tits. He came for what seemed like ever. He had more cum than half the guys added together. I was shocked any had cum left.

"You look good," he said to Lauren. She licked the cum off her face that she could reach with her tongue.

Her hand cleaned the rest off her face. She asked me to come forward. She laid back and spread her legs wide.

"fill my pussy"

I slid over the top of her, and her big tits glistened in cum, and she rubbed it in while I fucked her in front of everyone. It wasn't long before I came into her pussy.

She got up and went to the bathroom. Everyone started getting dressed and chatting about the night.

Lauren returned in her robe and thanked everyone for the ending.

Gloria came over to me and kissed me goodbye.

"Let's get together soon. I think our partners would like it too," she said

"I'm in," I replied

"You will be," she said as she turned her glorious ass to me in the skirt she wore here. She walked out.

Everyone else said goodbye. Ella and Marty stayed the night in their old room.

By the time we were done saying bye to everyone, they had already started fucking in their room.

12