Lauren Ch. 10: Hosting an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We peeked in and said goodnight. Marty had Ella bent over. Her big tits were swinging.

"Join us if you want." Marty requested.

"We are going to turn in. We will see you in the morning for some breakfast fun," I replied.

We had a shower where we groped each other while washing the sticky dried cum off Lauren.

"Did you enjoy all that?"

"Yea, as always."

"You?"

"I felt a bit too slutty after the bukkake, but I enjoyed checking it off the list for us."

"You looked hot. I enjoyed it all."

We climbed into bed, and I grabbed a handful of her tits, and we passed out listening to the pounding in the next room.

The morning came, and we woke to the smell of breakfast. Marty and Ella had made us breakfast. We enjoyed it in our robes, and we swapped and fucked after breakfast. Ellie was working my cock any way she could.

I finished by titficking her and cumming on those big hangers. Marty and Lauren had already finished, and they got dressed and left.

We decided a time for just us was the next few months. We had some fun but only fucked each other.

Then things picked up again.

12