Lauren Ch. 11: Our Weekend Away

Story Info
Lauren and I indulge in a hotel room or two.
4.1k words
4.73
2.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So our sexual relationship was great. After a break for just us, we were looking for something exciting to try. Neither of us was much interested in BDSM.

We went away for the weekend with some fun plans. We chose the most excellent hotel closest to an airport. We figured more lonely travellers.

So we got to our room mid-afternoon and explored the hotel. We hit the gym, then the pool and hot tub. Lauren also put on a skimpy swimsuit to display to those using the collection. Of course, the gym had a window to the pool, so we got some lookers filling the cardio machines.

Back up to our room, we showered and groped each other, but no sex.

We had planned each of the three nights. The first night was to stay in. We watched tv and touched and played with each other, but no sex was allowed yet. No orgasms, but you could tease the other with whatever you want.

Lauren, of course, was great at it. She was grinding, sucking, touching, keeping me tormented at the edge/

As it got near dinner time, we ordered some pizza. The plan was for Lauren to answer the door naked.

I got her very wet and horny before the order knocked. I played with her clit and kissed and touched her tits and labia. Just tasting the wetness from her pussy. When the pizza arrived, her pussy was almost dripping while her clit was swollen. Her nipples were hard and obvious.

The door knocked, and I stood hidden from view. She had everything in position and answered the door. She leaned on the doorjamb and arched her back, sticking her hip out. The guy just had started. He was a younger guy.

"How much was it?" she asked.

The guy stammered out the total and handed the pizza to her. She turned and set it down on the floor. She took her time digging in her purse for her cc. She was bent at the hip with her legs parted, exposing her wet pussy to him.

He stared and adjusted his empty warm bag to cover his crotch.

"Found it!" she said.

Lauren turned back to the delivery guy. She paid the bill while flirting with him.

"You are cute. I bet you have your choice of girls. You probably have such stamina in bed too. You'd be fun," she kept chatting.

Then she closed the door and walked to me.

"That was fun. Not much out of that guy," she commented.

The rest of the night we spent eating pizza and finally taking out our sexual buildup, we fucked. We eventually ran out of fluids, and we were covered in the other fluids. We fell asleep and curled up together.

The morning came quickly. We got ready and headed out shopping. We had lunch and enjoyed the day. I was excited about the evening.

Once back at the hotel, Lauren checked into the next room. We had booked adjoining rooms. Our plan was simple. Single for the night. Adjoining doors must be unlocked. Always protection. You can't leave the hotel restaurants or bars--regular check-ins. We must end up back in our room.

So we kissed night, and she moved into her room.

I got ready and headed to the bar to watch some sports and start drinking.

I didn't want to go back alone. I knew there'd be no way Lauren would.

The bar started to fill, and I began to scope the situation. There was a big mix of locals and travellers. I sat at the bar and enjoyed my drinks.

A bachelorette party came in. Only six girls went to the bar beside me for drinks, and we chatted. The bride-to-be did a shot from my crotch. There were a few other tasks that I assisted with through the night.

One of the bridesmaids chatted with me a lot.

Nicole was late 20s, had blonde hair, big tits, and a slim body. I learned that she married early and had two kids, but she and her husband separated. We chatted and danced on and off through the night. I decided I'd try for Nicole or go home alone.

I had a great time dancing with the girls and Nicole throughout the night. I kept an eye out for Lauren as it got later since this was the only bar open late. I never did see her. Nicole and I started dancing more and did a few shots together. I decided it was a now or never as it was getting close to closing.

I invited her up to my room for a drink. She agreed, and off we went to the elevator. Once in the elevator, we started kissing and groping each other. Her hand was rubbing my growing bulge.

We stumbled into my room, and our clothes were hitting the floor. Her body was nice. There were some stretch marks from the kids, and I found it a turn-on. Her tits were just tremendous. She left the bra on at first.

She dropped to her knees and sucked my cock, taking it right to the base. I grabbed her head, and she opened her mouth and throat. I face fucked her pumping my cock into her throat. She pulled away to breathe. Then back on my cock until her nose hit my abs. She pulled away for another breath and stood up.

"I haven't been fucked well in a while. Don't let me down." She said as she stood up.

I didn't respond. I slipped on a condom and roughly bent her over the bed. She spread her legs and arched her back. Her pussy lips were swollen and parted.

I rubbed her lips with my fingers before slipping two inside her. I started finger fucking her. Her pussy juices started flowing. And I knew it was time.

I stood behind her and slid my cock in. Once I was entirely in, I picked up the pace and smacked her ass. She was a quiet moaner. She was letting out all kinds of noises with each thrust or smack.

It was time to switch positions, and before we did, I reached out and undid her bra. She stood upholding it and faced me.

"They aren't what they once were," she said.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. She let her arms fall, and her bra was pinned between us. I guided her backward to the bed and onto it without taking my tongue from her mouth.

Once on the bed, I sat up and tossed her bra. On her back, those tits were huge pancakes. They fell slightly towards her armpits, but they made Lauren's big tits look small. I grabbed one with both hands and squeezed it. She told me they were H cups.

"They are amazing."

"I bet you want to fuck them," she said

"What makes you say that? I mean, yes. But what?"

"Every guy does. I've had these a long time."

"Well. I'm going to fuck your hot pussy some more first."

I slipped inside her and held her legs up for leverage. I fucked her while kneeling. I watched as the ripples of each thrust went through her tits. Then I leaned forward and grabbed and squeezed her nipples.

"Mmmmmm. Fuck my little pussy. Harder," she demanded.

I put her legs on my shoulders and leaned right onto her. She gasped as I went entirely into her. I started dropping my body weight onto her and adding a few swirls. She grabbed my ass and let out a deep moan as she came.

I quickly rolled over, pulling her on top of me. Her tits hung heavy like giant teardrops. She bounced on my cock, and I did my best to support her tits, but they were a lot for my hands. She rode me while I took in those big swinging tits. Finally, I pulled her down and hammered her pussy until she came again.

"That was perfect. I needed that," she kissed me and rolled onto her back, "let's finish you off."

I pulled off the condom and climbed up on her chest. She wrapped my cock in what I would say were the perfect tits for fucking. Their softness swallowed my cock whole.

"Fuck them. They can take it," she said

So I did. I went hard and fast. She stared up at me, and I fucked her tits with all I had.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

She let her tits fall to the side and grabbed my cock. She directed my load onto her face. She took the ropes on her face and opened her mouth before finishing with a few drops onto her chin.

"Wow. It's not often someone takes a facial," I exclaimed.

I climbed off her. She opened her eyes and headed to the bathroom. She came back out.

"I know many girls don't like facials. So, guys like it when I do. But only I use it as a reward if I get fucked well enough."

"How often are you fucking guys?"

She started getting dressed.

"Well, it's been a month. But I have a couple of fuck buddies that keep me going. After my separation, I used tinder for hookups to make myself feel better. But that got a little out of hand. So just the FWB now," she said as she finished dressing.

"This was fun. Maybe see you around tomorrow," she said as she left.

The room was empty, and I went to the washroom. I climbed into bed, wondering about Lauren's night. When it was finally quiet, I could hear some banging startup (which I now realized I had heard earlier but didn't give much thought to besides loud music.)

Now that it was quiet, I realized it was clearly coming from Lauren's room. I got up and put my ear to the wall.

I heard her muffled sounds. She was moaning and a few loud swear words--the usual.

I turned off all the lights in my room because I wanted to see her. I opened my adjoining door wide. Then a tiny push on her door.

I pushed the door open just enough for my head to peek around. I could see Lauren's silhouette on top with the guy's arms and hands grabbing her tits. She was bouncing on him. I wanted so badly to watch, but it wasn't part of the deal.

I closed my door. Then I climbed back into bed and listened to her get fucked. She sounded like she was enjoying it with grunts and moans and swearing. I heard some yelling from a male voice a few times. I listened for what seemed like a while, and still, I fell asleep before it stopped.

Morning came, and I sat up and found Lauren next to me when I had the night flashback. I didn't expect that, but I curled up and cuddled her, and we slept for another hour.

When we woke up, we made coffee in the room and freshened up. Once the coffee was ready, I shared my story. Then eagerly awaited hers.

She began, "Well, I dressed conservatively in a nice baggy sweater and mom jeans to hide any curves. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on lip gloss. I went au natural. I wanted to find someone who could keep their eyes off my chest and give you a chance. I went down to the restaurant. I ate alone and just observed everyone. After I ate, I moved to their bar. There were three bartenders. One was Luke. He was 6'3" with dark hair and dark trimmed 5oclock shadow. He was fit and had bright blue eyes. (Lauren is obsessed with blue eyes). I asked when he was off, and it was eight. He joined me for a drink, and by nine, we were in my room, and I had his cock in my mouth. Well, part of it. He had a big cock. Same as yours, just an inch longer, I'd say."

I waited as it got to the best parts.

"His cock had its way with my pussy, tits, and mouth. As I fucked and was fucked by him.

He didn't stop fucking me until 4 am. We went through five condoms. He fucked me in every position. I came many times."

She turned and showed me her bare ass. It had a massive handprint on it.

"He left his mark. He pounded me into the sheets, fucked my tits, and fingered my ass. I was putty as he owned my body. When he left, he said that my body was a fucking theme park.

I missed you and got cleaned up and crawled in with you. Did you have fun?"

"Yep. Nicole was a good time, and listening to you is always fun."

"Are we still on for tonight?"

"I'm in."

Tonight was another single night. But it was no checking in--no ties or rules.

We spent the day lazily in bed, on phones, Netflix, TV, etc. We were just enjoying being together and lazy. I was nervous and excited for the night.

As it rounded 4p, Lauren headed to her room to get ready. She paused at the adjoining door, and we kissed. I took one last look and her body and turned away.

I got ready quickly and headed downstairs. I had dinner and a few drinks again. The night went on; like the night before, Nicole found me. We talked briefly before she asked if we were hooking up again.

I said, "Yes."

She was fun. Hot. And playful. So I thought I should take the sure thing!

"I'll meet you in your room later." She said, then she was off with her bachelorette pack.

I enjoyed my night of drinks and sports, but I turned in early. I went to my room and watched a movie awaiting Nicole.

I was woken up by a bang on the door between my and Lauren's room. I listened as muffles turned to moans--both male and female.

There was a knock at my door. Nicole showed up at 1 am. I opened the door in my briefs. Nicole wasn't alone. The bride-to-be was with her. They wandered in drunk and like they owned the room.

They sat on the bed, and Nicole spoke.

"So, I didn't come alone. And that's because it is the last night of her Bach party, and she wanted to do something risky."

"I'm sorry. But I won't help her cheat," I responded.

"Great. Not what we were thinking. She just wants to watch."

"Great. Let's do it."

I pulled down my briefs to show my half-mast cock growing quickly.

Both girls stripped. This time Nicole unleashed those monsters right away. They hung huge and heavy.

The Bride-to-be, Sheri, left her panties on but had a decent body too. Her tits were fake, but not huge fake ones. She looked hot. She walked over to the seat and sat down.

Nicole and I proceeded to pick up from last night. I sat on the bed, and she was quickly on her knees sucking my cock, wrapping her massive tits around it, and tit fucking my cock.

I could hear Lauren in the next room.

I laid back as Nicole slipped a condom on me and climbed on. She rode me like she was using my cock. I watched as she did whatever she needed to please herself.

Her hips bucked and gyrated in all directions. She bounced, letting her big tits flop and fly. Finally, she leaned forward and rubbed her clit. Her tits hung in my face. She started cumming and collapsed on me. I quickly flipped her onto her back and told her, "I want to hear you cumming. Let Sheri know what she can't ever have."

She screamed and moaned, and I egged her on louder. I wanted Lauren to hear it.

She screamed as I fucked her hard and fast, trying not to let her orgasm end. She squirmed and screamed under me in one big orgasm. The bed was soaked, and she went limp.

I stopped and let her recover.

You could hear Lauren in the next room. Somewhat muffled but having sex.

It was the first time Nicole noticed it. She sat up and grabbed my cum covered cock.

She pulled me by it over to Sheri.

"Let's outdo them," Nicole said.

She slowly removed Sheri's panties. Sheri was reluctant.

"Just this time," she said, "it's not like your soon-to-be hubs have stopped me from your pussy before."

Nicole had Sheri hop up on the table against the wall and bent over at her waist. She dove her mouth into Sheri's pussy. I took my cue to fuck her.

Both girls were moaning and screaming for more as the table hammered the wall.

I had a handful of Nicole's tits while staring at Sheri's perfectly fake tits. Their orgasms were enough for me to fill the condom as I drove it deep into Nicole.

We all paused in panting and listened as the noise on the other side had stopped.

Then there was murmuring. Finally, there was the complete hammering of the wall and yells to be fucked more. Needing more. Lauren and her nightcaps were putting on a show.

Sheri and Nicole were dressing. They asked me to stay and listen, but I declined and said I was tired. They nodded. Nicole walked to the door, but Sheri came to me and kissed me while grabbing my softening cock. She gave it a stroke.

"The last cock I'll touch that isn't my man," she said, then turned and left.

I listened for a while until I fell asleep in exhaustion.

The following morning I woke up in an utterly chaotic room. It took me a moment to recall the night before.

No Lauren this morning. I quickly realized why. The noises from the next room were either back at it or still going. Either way was impressive. I couldn't wait for the story.

I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day. When I was ready to grab breakfast, a knock was at the adjoining door. I opened it.

There stood Lauren. She looked like she walked 100miles through a war zone. Especially if that war zone had cum explosives.

Her eyes were heavy with dark raccoon-like rings under them. Her hair was that of a rat's nest. It held its somewhat up-do from an amazing amount of cum dried in it.

Her fake eyelashes were no longer on. Her makeup looked like it had been half wiped off. From the cum dried on her cheek, I'd assume that the rest was wiped off with the other cum. Her lips were plump and chapped.

Her tits had hickeys and bite marks all over them. They seemed to hang heavier.

Her legs looked sexy as ever.

I had her spin to show me more bite marks and handprints on her ass cheeks.

Her pussy looked swollen and red.

She looked like a slut. My slut. I wanted every detail. But first, she had to check out of her room.

Well, I kissed her and asked how the night was.

Her hoarse voice barely made noise.

I walked her to bed and let her sleep.

"Grab my tablet." She said. "Check it"

I cleared out of her room and lastly grabbed the tablet.

I unlocked it, and a full video of her night was uploaded to our cloud.

She slept. I watched.

----I'll share Lauren's night. Every scene so turned me on.------

It turns on with two guys sitting on the edge of her bedside side by side. Lauren walked over, clothed, and dropped to her knees in front of the two stiff cocks. She started sucking and pumping their cocks. She went hard until they both came, and she swallowed each load.

She then jerked and sucked them back hard. She stood up and handed them condoms. They slipped them on.

Then they quickly had her skirt around her waist and bent over the bed. One dropped to his knees and licked her pussy. The other licked her asshole. She came from this attention and fell face forward on the bed.

They assumed new positions and started spit-roasting her. She stayed on all fours on the bed as the two guys swapped back and forth. Lauren would stop sucking and scream while cumming the back to sucking.

At about the hour mark, these guys pulled out of her and off came the condoms. They came all over her top as she still had on.

They hadn't stopped to remove any of her clothes. But her black corset top took the loads her tits would have had.

Both guys walked out of view, and two different guys, already hard and covered, came into the scene. These guys were all super toned, thin, and fit.

One of the new guys undid her cum covered corset and tossed it aside. He sucked, licked, and bit her tits for a few minutes while the other guy fingered her pussy. The guy working her tits tossed the condom aside and mounted her sliding up to her face.

"I'm only fucking your Ds tonight, girl." He said in some sort of accent. He laid his big cock across her face. She took a ball into her mouth and sucked and licked his sack. He pulled away and slid down to her chest. She pushed her tits together, and his cock disappeared into them.

He leaned forward and started fucking her tits. He didn't hold back.

The other guy crawled between her legs and slid his covered cock in. Both guys found a rhythm.

Lauren screamed and egged them on.

"Fuck my big tits. Pound my chest. Give it to the girls," she yelled. She wanted me to hear.

These four guys took turns with her mouth, tits, and pussy for the next couple of hours.

I scrubbed through it, knowing I'd watch it more later.

I stroked as I saw someone, no two, new guys in the room. These guys were identical twins.

Lauren rode one while he fingered her ass. She was sucking the other. They did a few different positions but always fingering her ass. Then I watched real-time when she let one work his cock into her tight asshole.

She had twins DPing her. I felt that had to be a record.

She screamed and yelled for more. She again wanted me to hear.

The guy in her ass pulled out and shot cum up her back and all in her hair.

12