Lauren Ch. 11: Our Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other twin filled the condom in her.

They all lay there. Lauren's legs were spread, and her pussy open and swollen to the camera.

Those two got up and left the view. Another guy came into view. A tall black man with a long cock hanging.

I saw Lauren's head raise and her eyes bug when seeing it.

"Oh fuck. Best for last. Fuck me. I'm a big tit slut for big dick," she said in a sarcastic, dry tone.

He already had a condom on and slid into Lauren's well-fucked pussy. Lauren gasped.

"Ok, don't just tease me. Let's give that monster work out," were the last audible words out of her mouth for the next few hours.

This guy fucked Lauren for nearly four hours as I scrubbed through it. He seemed to cum everywhere. I watched him cover her tits, face, back, and the condom. He owned her.

She screamed throughout the entire session.

He then just left. He left her panting in cum and bodily fluid from six or seven guys.

Lauren walked out of the scene, where she went to the bathroom and knocked on our door.

I looked over at where she was sleeping. She was staring back.

"They were from a euro soccer team. I met them at a bar down the street. I invited two back, and they told a few others. Hot guys just kept showing up! I was a complete whore.

But the night is over, and I'll go clean up. I'm yours again.

It sounded like you had some fun too."

She kissed me and stumbled to the bathroom.

She was there a while, showering and making herself not look like she had a train run on her the previous night.

She came out looking clean and ready to head home. We did just that.

12