Lauren Ch. 12: Vegas Girls Trip

Story Info
Lauren and three friends hit the strip.
4.8k words
4.4
3.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren and I were having dinner when she coyly mentioned that it was Jens's birthday approaching, and they wanted to make it a girl's trip.

I told her that it sounded like fun. Naturally, I asked where and who.

"Well, Jen, Bonnie, Zara me."

"Hot group"

"It's Vegas"

My heart pounded, and my cock stirred. I was both nervous and turned on. I would never be the bf who stops her from a trip with friends. I also trusted her completely. So, now where were the boundaries?

As the next few weeks flew by, we discussed boundaries or rules. Her friends knew we shared each other, but not to the extent.

Well, the week came for their four-day weekend and off they were. Ultimately, I told her I wanted to see as much as possible.

My first message was a picture of their hotel room some 30 floors up and Lauren standing naked in the window with some of the strip out the window behind her.

This group had no problem with nudity. Lauren and Jen used to pick up guys together. So they have a few hotpast stories together. Jen's tall, sexy tiny top, thin waist, and big bubble butt perfectly contrast Lauren and Bonnie, both petite with big boobs. Zara was slim and fit all around. They had met her more recently at their fitness classes.

Their room had a bedroom where Jen and Lauren shared a kingsize and a bed in the main room for Zara and Bonnie to share.

They did the usual pool and some light gambling, but mainly pool and partying.

I always got pics of Lauren's swimsuits before she headed to the pool. It always had minimal fabric and maximum skin. All the girls did. As I said, they were a hot group.

At night they'd dress to impress and head out. They had four days and three nights to party. They weren't wasting a moment.

The first night I got facetime calls from the loud club as the drunk girls were dancing. Lauren took it easier the first night.

Still, the guys ended up back at their place, but Lauren wasn't into them. They were too immature, she had said. That night I got a facetime call from her while she was in the bathroom. She told me to be quiet.

She left the bathroom, and the phone had to adjust to the light, but she was in her room. The camera faced Lauren, but I could hear sex noises. Lauren sat in a chair. Then she flipped the camera. After a focus, there was greatness in front of me.

Jen was on her back a few feet away while some guy's face was between her legs. He spent a few minutes there before he came up for air. Jen switched with him, and that's when she noticed Lauren. She just laughed while the lucky guy slid on a condom.

I watched Jen slide his dick inside her. I had a great side view of her riding. I pulled out my cock so Lauren could watch me stroke while I watched her BFF fuck.

Jen and the guy switched positions. I watched Jen bend over on all fours and bury her face. I had never seen Jen naked before. I was rock-hard and a bit jealous of the random guy.

"This is her favourite position. You better fuck her good. Make the birthday girl cum," Lauren told the guy.

She flashed the camera down to show that her skirt was up, and she was rubbing her pussy, while watching me stroke to her friend getting fucked.

Jen was moaning, and it got louder. Lauren went up and smacked Jen's ass. She was giving me a few moments of closeup. I saw that bubble butt ripple, and he thrust into her. Then back to the chair, watching that bubble butt ripple from a distance.

Jen's moans stopped and turned to whimpers. Then her body shook, and she collapsed to prone as she came. The lucky guy picked up more pace. Her butt looked perfectly round, sticking up in prone, and he drove into her. He quickly announced he was cumming, too and pulled out, pulling off the condom and splashing his cum on her ass. Jen lay there panting.

He went to get a towel, and Lauren brought me in for a look. Her big bubble butt was covered in cum and dripping to her crack. Her decently fuck pussy poking out beneath that ass. I wanted to dive in. It was too much, and I came.

He returned and wiped off her ass. Then Jen went to the bathroom, leaving this guy there. That was the cue for Lauren to dismiss him. She propped the phone beside the bed and turned to the guy at the end of the bed.

I watched Lauren drop her dress and stand there naked. I started to get hard again. She rubbed her tits and kissed her nipples. Then climbed into bed.

"I could go for a big dick right now."

The guy started stroking.

"Yes, I want to feel hot cum on my tits."

He moved towards her.

Her voice changed.

"Nope. You're done. Byeeeeee."

He didn't even argue. He just stared at her naked, rubbing herself while he got dressed and left.

She picked up the phone and wished me good night. Jen returned to bed in a nightie, and I wished her a happy birthday and hung up.

She texted me a couple of times throughout the next day. It was Jen's bday. They did the usual pool day. Then a special dinner and off to the club where they got bottle service for her. I got a pic of Lauren and Jen just before they went into the club.

Jen had on a tight black dress with a tiara and birthday sash. Lauren had on a dress that had some gold clasps on the side. The entire right side view of her body was exposed except for three gold clasps. It was so sexy and revealing, but not too much. It was amazing. I didn't get a pic of Zara or Bonnie.

The night went on, and I grew tired of waiting for a pic. I was tired enough to overcome my wonder, and I passed out.

My phone ringing awoke me. Excited but a bit groggy, I answered.

It was a facetime, and on the other end was some guy--blonde good-looking. I was confused in my groggy state. I had a drink of water and sat up.

"I'm supposed to tell you to enjoy," he said.

He flipped the phone around, and they were back at the girl's hotel. Jen and Lauren were in their dresses on the bed. They were giggly and clearly drunk. They blew the camera a kiss and pulled off their dresses. Both were immediately naked.

They crawled forward and lay on their stomachs at the end of the bed. Lauren reached out of the screen. The guy was doing pretty well with the camera as he panned their naked bodies. He panned Jen. Her bubble butt was in great shape after the night before, and he moved up to her face as she was pulling out the cock of a guy I didn't know was in the room. His long cock popped out, and Jen started working it with her hand and mouth.

He moved the camera down to show Lauren sucking his cock. He held it there, and I watched her in the same pov I'd had many times. His cock was a good girth and length. Nothing crazy, but Lauren would enjoy it.

He leaned forward and grabbed her ass. He squeezed and spanked it. Then over to see Jen's great ass lying prone. He panned back and forth, and they sucked the guys' cocks.

The girls turned around and lay on their backs, legs spread at the edge of the bed.

The guy panned the camera close to Jen's pussy. It was the first time I'd seen it up close. It was a nice pussy. Tight and with some small lips and a thicker clit.

Then he panned over to Lauren. Her perfect pussy I've seen so many times and never can get enough of was there.

"You are going to see me fuck your girl's pussy. I can't wait to get in there and feel that tight hole," he said

I was stroking by now.

He moved up to her body.

"Those big tits are going to get the beating of a lifetime. I'm going to make her juices flow all over my cock."

He then dove his face into her pussy. The camera bounced around a bit. Then it was clear Lauren had it, and it was on her face. She showed him eating her pussy and Jen getting eaten too. Then back up past her tits to her face.

"I told him to make sure, ufhgh, it's a good video or.....we stop. Also, Jen agreed to, fuck, be in it. You're gonna make me cum. So enjoy"

She held the camera on her face as she came from some random guy licking her pussy. I was going insanely horny.

Jen took the camera.

"We used to do this often. So enjoy"

She flipped the camera, shooting down her body past her small tits to the guys licking her pussy. Her hand went on the back of his head, and her legs crossed behind his neck as she bucked her hips. She was cumming too.

The phone was passed back to Laurens guy. Lauren was still on her back. She waved to the camera and shook her big tits. He reached out and squeezed one hard and pinched the nipple. The view got down to her spread legs and his covered cock at her pussy.

He smacked her swollen clit a couple of times. She jerked a bit from the sensitivity.

"Give me that dick. And give it to me good."

I heard Lauren command.

"I'm gonna fuck your girl till her pussy quits," he said

I was turned on. But laughed inside. Lauren doesn't say quit.

Then his cock parted her labia and pressed into her warmth. I knew exactly what he felt as he slowly slid deeper into her.

She clawed at his rock-hard abs as he made it entirely inside her.

He pulled out slowly to the tip, his cock glistening from her juices. Then back in slowly. Her lips hugged his cock, swallowing it like the hungry pussy it was.

Lauren moaned, "Fuck me, make my big tits bounce and my pussy flood for my bf as you promised."

The cam moved up Lauren to her elbows, showing her hands on her tits. The stare in her eyes was one of pure horniness. She knew she was about to get fucked, and she needed it.

I could hear moaning and tiny screams from the side. But I didn't care about Jen at the moment.

The camera was back at her pussy. Finally, his cock started pumping. I could hear Lauren breathing heavier and beginning to moan. Then back up on her tits and face. He reached his free hand behind her neck and supported her on her elbows. He held her there as he leaned forward. The camera went out to the side, and I watched the guy make out with my GF while he slowly but determinedly fucked her.

He pulled away and picked up the pace. Lauren fell flat back. She took the phone and held it over her face and shaking tits as he fucked her. She bit her lip and moaned, and muffled screams made their way out of her mouth.

"Fuck me, I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiinnnngggg, ughn, fuuuuuuck," Lauren said as her face contorted and the camera shook.

Then the camera fell to the side and went blurry and dark. I could hear Lauren making noises.

The phone was picked up, and his cock came into view.

"That's your girl's cum. I'm going to drain her of all her cum tonight. This pussy is in for some fun. And my cock loves her pussy"

Fuck, I loved seeing Lauren have fun.

Lauren told him to lie down. She stood up, took the camera and showed me her stud for the night. He was a fit good looking guy. His cock was rock hard and standing, waiting.

"Isn't he sexy? He is 24 and promised to fuck me all night if I took him home. So, you may not get sleep, sweetie. But neither will I."

She turned the camera to Jen. She was bent over. Her face was buried in the bed and that beautiful booty up. Her man was quite tall and at the end of the bed, hands-on Jen's hips giving it to her. Lauren walked closer and gave him the camera. He held it over her ass so I could watch that ass bounce and ripple with each thrust.

He leaned over and kissed Lauren without missing a beat fucking Jen. Then Lauren took the phone back and gave it to Jen.

Jen pulled her face out of bed and looked into the camera. She was dishevelled but so hot.

"Enjoying......yourself?" she got out between pumps. The guy stopped and lay on the bed.

I unmuted the phone. "I could watch you and Lauren get fucked all the time."

Jen stood up and flashed the camera to Lauren. Lauren was riding her man, and Jen's guy was lying beside them at full mast. He was taller, leaner, with a longer cock.

"So, you've seen me. Show me," Jen requested.

I pulled the camera back and showed Jen my hard cock that I was stroking.

"Looking good. Just how Lauren described it."

"It'd look great in you, too," I said

"Right. Just enjoy the show," she laughed

She took the camera behind Lauren. Lauren leaned forward and started sliding tip to base on his cock. The frothy white of her juices was there. I had the closest view I've ever had of Lauren getting fucked. I could see her pussy tighten at the tip and stretch to swallow it all at the base.

Lauren stopped moving and hovered over her man with just his tip parting her labia, and her guy started fucking her. Thrusting his hips up with incredible speed. Her juices splashed, and his balls bounced with each thrust.

Lauren was screaming for more. Then her voice got deep, and she tightened as she came. She was swearing and making all her usual grunts and moans. He didn't stop until she rolled off him, still convulsing and legs twitching.

Jen panned the camera from the guy's glistening condom-covered cock over to Lauren lying recovering on the bed.

Then the camera backed away, and it flipped to Jen.

"Time for me to get mine," she said.

She gave the camera to Lauren's stud. He held it on Jen as she mounted her man. I watched her pussy swallow that long cock.

Jen leaned forward and started making out with her man. His hands reached and grabbed a handful of each ass cheek as they fucked. It parted her cheeks, and I could see her tight asshole bouncing.

Then back to Lauren, I saw her finish pulling off the condom and taking him in her mouth. She began giving an aggressive no-holding back cock sucking clinic. Her hands and mouth worked his cock until he tensed up.

"I'm gonna cum" blurted out of his mouth.

Lauren didn't seem to register or care. She kept going as his hips gyrated and his abs tightened. I watched for the better part of a minute or two as he filled my gfs mouth with his load.

She pulled off and looked directly at the camera as she opened her mouth. It was full of this stranger's salty thick load. She flicked her tongue around, showing its gooey goodness. Then swallowed and opened it again to show me it was empty. She licked the few last drops forming at the tip of his cock.

"That was a big tasty load. I may not need breakfast. Now, let's get you ready for more."

She glanced at the camera, and she went back to work with her mouth. She was stiffening him back up. It wasn't long until he was ready to go.

Another condom and they spooned. Lauren had the camera and showed Jen now in missionary, still enjoying every thrust. Then back to Lauren in view. She lifted her top legs as she held the camera low so I could see him back inside her. Her pussy swallowed him again. Her lips were a little swollen from the pounding.

He fucked her spooning, and I got to watch her tits shake and her face enjoy it. Then he rolled over with her, and she lay prone. The camera is out in front of her. He pulled her hair back and drove his cock into her over and over as she came again. I could only see her face as the orgasm swept through her body.

He flipped her over face up and grabbed the camera. He showed himself pulling off the condom and mounting her chest. She automatically knew what to do, wrapping his cock in her ample cleavage. He held the camera so I could watch his cock slide through Lauren's tits, fucking them.

With no warning, his cock exploded and shot Lauren under the chin. She looked down with her tongue out. The next shot hit her tongue. Then the rest oozed out onto her chest and her tits.

He climbed off and held the camera on my gfs chest, covered in his decent-sized second load. Suddenly, he tossed the camera on the bed, and it went dark for a few moments.

The camera was eventually picked up, and it showed Lauren's ass walking to the bathroom.

Then over to Jen, who was in a 69 with her guy. Her big booty all but smothering his face. I imagined it being me drowning in her bubble.

Then the camera was on the move. It walked with him to the bathroom door.

"I can hear the shower." He said.

He walked the camera back to the bed.

It focused on him.

"I'm going to ensure she gets clean in those hard-to-reach places. Also, I'm going to try to bareback your girl in the shower."

He tossed the camera on the bed. It bounced for a moment, then Jen picked it up. She had one hand on her guy's cock and one on the camera.

"I guess you're with us now."

She passed the camera back to her guy. Then she dragged her ass down his body and slid a condom on his cock, and slipped it into her pussy.

"This show is for you. Thanks for letting Lauren be so much fun."

She bent forward and rode his cock reverse cowgirl. I could see her lips swallowing his cock, the bounce in her bubble butt, and then she started twerking on his cock. I was entranced. I wanted so bad to be that cock.

It wasn't long before her guy blew his load into that condom. I was disappointed but really couldn't blame him.

Jen slid off and took the phone.

"Let's go check-in."

She walked to the bathroom. I could hear no noises through the door. The shower was no longer running. Jen opened the door slowly.

Lauren was towelling off.

"How's it going in here," Jen asked.

"I just drained my man here for the third time. He swears he has more, but it's been a lot of cum." Lauren replied.

"I thought a couple of college studs would fuck us older girls until we couldn't take it," Jen said loudly so both guys would hear.

It wasn't more than a few minutes later that Lauren was pinned and lifted against the wall. Her legs spread as now Jens guy drilled her pussy. Lauren was outright screaming on the long cock.

All I could see was her head moving from side to side, screaming in pleasure, and her legs spread high and wide. Jen was doing a great job recording.

He pulled her away from the wall and over to the bed, laid her on her back, pulled out and pulled off the condom. He started jerking and shooting his cum all over her. She pushed her tits together to catch what hit them.

It had been hours of fucking. It was nearly morning. I saw Jen flash Lauren a look as she walked by to the bathroom to clean up. It was Jen's turn to kick out the guests.

Both guys were sitting on the bed.

"Thanks, guys. Up and out now. Not a word."

They looked surprised but did as they were told.

As they were leaving, Lauren walked out of the bathroom and stood beside Jen. Lauren took her phone. The camera is on Lauren's face and tits.

"Are you here for more nights? Will we see you again?" the blonde guy asked.

The two girls were standing there naked with such confidence.

"We are here. But you won't get to fuck us again. So take a good look for your memory."

Then I heard the door close.

Lauren kissed the phone good night, and we decided to talk in the morning. I passed out immediately.

The following day we facetimed and chatted about everything

We chatted, and I told her I was enjoying everything. I loved her and looked forward to reclaiming her.

But she had another night. I gave her carte Blanche. Just include me.

We blew each other kisses, and That was it. They had another day of pools, dinner, and parties.

Later that night, I got a message that they had met a group of guys from the pool. And were drinking at the club with them. I sent her a heart and kisses.

I got the FaceTime a short time later. It was Lauren.

"Hi!" I said.

Then I clued into her face and realized.

"Sorry, I'm late. We didn't.... ugh..... waste time. Fuck."

She was bent over with her dress up, and some guy fucking her.

"Where r you? Is that one of the guys from the pool?"

"No. Fuck. Ungggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

He grabbed her hips and started jackhammering. He stopped abruptly and went back at it slowly.

"His room. Same hotel as the club."

She flipped on her back. Her dress was up around her waist. Her hairless pussy accepted his covered girthy cock.

He looked naked. I watched him slide in and out of her while she egged him on and rubbed her pussy. He moaned and tightened before cumming in her. He was loud as he came, and it seemed to last a good minute of him cumming.

12