Lauren Ch. 12: Vegas Girls Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out, and Lauren rolled away.

"Call you back," she said and hung up.

I sat there for a few min. Then the phone rang, and she was back. She was looking refreshed and sexy as hell in the elevator alone.

"Soooooooo," I said, "what was the story."

"Well, he was hot, and it was his birthday. He came out to dance with me and wasn't great. He was timid. We chatted on the dance floor. He was cute and single and the birthday boy.

So I told him to ask me to fuck."

I laughed.

"He hesitated. I told him his window was closing. So he asked. I said, yes, now, let's go. We got to his room, and I bent over the bed, and pulled up my dress. I looked back. My pussy is my birthday gift. So Wrap it and fuck your gift until you cum.

I called you then, and you got the rest. Now back to the party. I didn't get to cum, so I'm damn horny. Call you later."

I watched tv. She wasn't the only horny one.

A few hours passed, and I dozed off. Again I got the call. I answered to see Lauren. She was in a hotel bathroom. She held her finger up for me to be quiet.

"I'm playing wingwoman for Jen. She picked up a 20something half-black guy and is fucking in the bedroom. I'm entertaining his dad."

She walked out of the bathroom, and a 6'7 black man was standing naked. His soft cock hung large. He was muscular with a belly.

She told him she would stop if the camera stopped. She passed him the camera.

"Keep it on me and enjoy," she told him.

She dropped to her knees. She looked at the camera.

"Wish me luck."

She picked up the snake and started licking the length. When she licked his big heavy balls, his cock laid on top of her head.

She then took what she could. She started sucking it. It barely went in her mouth.

After a few min, she stood up and turned around. She raised her arms, and he reached out to unzip the dress. It fell to the floor. She bent over and slowly came up, arching her back.

He walked away and propped the phone up. Then he put on a condom and walked back.

"I can hear my friend enjoying time with your son. Let's see where he got his gift."

He picked up Lauren like it was nothing and walked to the camera. He slowly set her down on his cock.

She was squirming and gasping, and it stretched here. Two pumps in, and she came.

Two minutes later, she was coming again.

"Ok, now that we fit. Let's fuck," he said.

He started bouncing her, and I could fully see his cock stretching her. He barely made it halfway into her.

He turned the phone and set her down on the couch. His body swallowed her up as he fucked her missionary. All I could see was him and her limbs flailing. But all I could hear was her cumming again and again and again.

He turned her so I could watch his cock slide in and out. It was more a view of his huge balls slapping her ass as he fucked her missionary for quite a while. Another orgasm for Lauren before getting off her. He came to the phone and showed me her cum on his massive dick. His big black cock was covered in her white froth.

"I may have ruined her. I've ruined a number in my day."

Lauren stood up in the background.

"It's going to take more than that. Sit down and let me take that old dick for a ride."

He did. And she did.

She never got it all in here, but they took turns fucking each other. His big hands made her tits look average. Lauren came a few more times before she rolled off him. She sat with her legs spread, recovering. I could see her swollen labia and clit. Her pussy was stretched open.

He got up still hard and came to the camera.

"You girl can fuck. With a body like that, she knows how to use it," he said.

He walked back up to her with the camera. He took off the condom and laid his big dick on her stomach. It looked like it would have hit her lungs.

He stood up. Lifted his cock to show his big swinging balls. They hung so heavy.

"Ok, girl. You've got lots of time from my cock. Time to give these some love."

Lauren looked up into the camera and blew me a kiss. Then she took a handful of his huge heavy balls and started licking and sucking.

"That's it. Just like that. Suck my old balls."

He started stroking his long cock while she worked his balls.

"Lay down," he said with some urgency.

Lauren did and pushed her tits together. He unloaded on her. Shot after shot covered her tits and stomach. It was evident why he had big balls. His load kept going. In the end, her tits were completely covered. Some cum pooled in her cleavage, and much was making its way to her stomach to pool.

He got a large towel and cleaned her off while she held the phone.

She blew me a kiss and hung up. I had cum watching that guy cum on Lauren. So I quickly passed out.

The following day Lauren texted that they were heading to the airport and she'd see me soon.

Hours passed, and she walked in the door. She kissed me and went straight to the shower.

Later we fucked good and hard. She shared that Jen stayed all night with her guy. So Lauren headed back to the hotel alone.

Jen had rolled in just on time to leave the hotel. Lauren had already packed her things, and they were off.

"So what happened in the shower with that guy? He said he would fuck you again?"

"He definitely tried. He even pulled the 'Just the tip' line. So I soaped my tits up and pumped his cock between them until I swallowed his sticky load. He had great-tasting cum."

I kissed her deep with my tongue thinking about the loads she took.

I loved this girl.

12