Lauren Ch. 13: Traveling

Story Info
Lauren joins me at a few conferences.
6.2k words
4.57
3.5k
1

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned, I travel a lot for work. Lauren would Facetime with her favourite dildo many nights, and I'd jack off watching her cum on it.

She'd position the camera between her legs, so I had a close-up of that dildo pumping her tight hole and her mountains above, almost covering her face. It was a great view, and I took the odd screenshot if I could get my hand off my cock. These kept me going while I travelled.

But she did fly out to a couple of conferences.

On one occasion, she surprised me. She showed up at the reception on the second day of a four-day conference. She was wearing a skin-tight, burnt orange, floor-length, strapless dress with a slit up the side that went all the way to her waist--showing no thong line. Her jet-black hair was straight and three-quarters down her back. She had dark lipstick and only accented the dress. Her makeup made her look mysterious.

I was surprised but didn't react. I watched from afar as she had her pick of guys flocking to her. Every guy was trying to get any info on the unbelievable mysterious beauty.

As the night went on, we passed glances and only that. As she drank, she got more flirtatious with the guys talking to her and a little more touchy as they made her laugh. It was such an exhilarating game.

The night wore on, and her mystique never faltered. I watched her touch guys' arms, hands, and even a few legs when seated. Many guys touched her at every moment they could. They would touch her lower back or arm, brush against her ass or boobs. She stayed professional and flirty.

I asked a few guys who had talked to her about her. They said she was an out-of-town sales rep. She is new and eager to learn the business. She is single. The guys all commented on what they would 'show her' about the sales business.

As the night ended, many guys wanted to get her back to their room for a drink. She continued to decline. I texted her that I'd be in my room. I immediately went upstairs. I got ready for bed and waited in my robe.

About 20 min later, I heard lots of noise coming down the hall. I listened keenly as four or five guys were still not giving up as she got to 'her' room. The hotel always puts our rooms all in the same area. So I'm surrounded by conference attendees.

She thanked them for a safe walk and declined the need for their company or more drinks. She opened the door, came in, and came around the corner to me. Our mouths met, and our tongues desperately probed each other. My hand found her ass and pulled her close.

She undid the tie to my robe and got on her knees, taking my cock into her mouth. I didn't let her continue for long. I needed to fuck her, and she needed it too.

I pulled her back up and kissed her. She lay on the edge of the bed and pulled her dress up, exposing what we all knew, no panties. Her hairless pussy was already wet and clit engorged. I put a leg over each shoulder and pressed my cock against her lips, slipping into her wet pussy slowly. Her tits were still tightly held in her dress. She moaned as my cock filled her.

She looked at me, "I want to let everyone know I'm getting fucked. So give it to me good, and I'll be louder than usual."

"I'm gonna fuck this tight wet pussy and treat you like the slut you want to be," I responded.

With her legs on my shoulders, I leaned forward, driving my cock deeper. Then I started sliding in and out of her. I'd slam it back in. This was met with a grunt from Lauren each time. Then I picked up the pace until I was hammering her. It was now that she got loud.

She screamed and yelled and the top of her lungs, "Ohhhhhh Fuck, yeah, give it to me, fuck my pussy, yessssssssssssssssss, fuck it, fuck, fuck it, fuck it. Gaaaaawwwwwwdddd" she steamed.

I stopped and stood her up still with her heels on. I faced her away from me and pulled one leg by the slit in the dress out and up on the bed while the other remained on the floor. I lifted the dress carefully, and there was that wet pussy wanting more.

I slid in and grabbed her hips. I started fucking her, but her heel kept slipping on the bed. So both feet went back on the floor, and she bent over the bed. I was back to a rhythm with one hand on her ass and the other pulling her hair back.

"Fuck me, oh yeah, you're gonna make me cum again, pull my hair, slap my ass, harder, more," then she came, "fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk I'm cummmmmmminnnnngggg," she screamed.

After that, I undid her dress and popped out the mountains. We fucked for the next couple of hours, with her giving the nearby rooms a play-by-play of her orgasms and some positions. Until I was exhausted and ready to cum. Of course, she yelled where to cum.

"Cum on my big tits, yeah, cover them with it. I love watching your cock shoot all over them."

She headed to the bathroom, and I commended her on her performance. We got ready for bed, and we were out.

The next day was the last, and it usually ended around Four, with everyone heading to the bar for dinner and drinks.

I snuck out of my room in the morning, not wanting anyone to see as they thought it was her room. We didn't want anyone to know the 'mystery man' who fucked her.

Lauren stayed in the room, and I'd text her later about where we were going for drinks and dinner. Today was all breakout sessions, so nobody would know she wasn't there even if they looked.

The conference ended, and we all dispersed--most of us heading to a bar for food and drinks nearby. I texted Lauren. She showed up in tight jeans and a black lacy top with great side boob accentuating her big tits. It stopped right under her boobs and showed on her flat abs. She wore dark red lipstick, and her hair was long and straight. As always, she knew how to dress.

Our group got a room in the back where we could mingle. It had all high cocktail tables we could eat around and socialize. It was all guys and Lauren. The few other women at the conference didn't like to drink. I don't blame them. The guys can be a bit much, and the industry is primarily guys.

Lauren knew the business and was an easy fit. The guys all chatted with her, and a few seemed intent on asking how her night was or if she slept well. She always answered that it was great.

I stayed within earshot to listen, and the drinks loosened everyone up as the night went on. The questions from the few got more pointed, and Lauren had fun answering. Two guys seemed intent on probing. The others around her were listening to them.

"So, did you sleep well last night?" was asked.

"It took me a while to get to sleep, but then yes," she replied, "I slept like a baby."

"A while, why's that? Too much excitement?" One guy joked.

"I had some energy to burn off before I could sleep," she replied.

"So I heard." came the comment.

Lauren acted a little shy but quick, "You heard that I had energy to burn?"

"It just... it sounded like you have had a good time burning it off." There were a few chuckles at the table.

Lauren put them all on their heels, "Yes. I did. I can be loud, and one of our conference colleagues was kind enough to give me multiple orgasms last night. I made sure he did too."

There was silence in the group. Lauren took her last sip of her drink.

"Well, I need another drink and a washroom break. I'll leave you guys to your imagination. I'm sore today."

She walked by me and winked on her way to the bathroom.

The chatter by the guys was going nuts, and I moved into their group to listen better. The one guy who 'heard it all was giving a play-by-play of her screaming. It was pretty accurate, and it was hot to hear it.

"It was clear she was getting it good. She kept begging for more. They tried many positions. I could tell because she called some out. I wonder who the lucky ass was." the guy commented.

The chatter continued until Lauren returned. Of course, a drink was waiting for her and probably as many more as she wanted.

The night continued, and some guys never dropped the subject. Some moved on. A few of the guys tried to wear her down on who it was and, more importantly, why him.

Lauren played along the whole time and entertained their fixation.

"Why him, you ask? Because he wanted to show me the ropes of the business, and I needed it. He gave me what I needed over and over and over," she frankly explained.

My night was winding down, and still, many eager guys wanted their chance with Lauren. For some, their wives and girlfriends were long forgotten for the opportunity with a mysterious hot brunette with mesmerizing tits. For others, it was another night of trying not to go home alone.

She was starting pool games when I told her I was heading out, and it was 'nice to meet her.' She winked at me.

I headed back to the room as she entertained multiple lonely horny guys.

Once in my room, I stripped down and waited while watching TV. The night went on, and she was taking her time. We did text back and forth, and I trusted her.

She then texted me. Get in the bathroom at be quiet. I replied, "As long as you come, fill me in."

I did as she asked, and soon I heard the group of guys come down the hall and stop at the door. After some chatter, the door opened, and I heard talking enter as the door closed. Lauren entered the bathroom and turned on the fan to drown us out.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, I made a pool bet and lost. So I have to pay up."

"what's that?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"I told them if they beat me, I'd beat them.... off. So now I have two guys awaiting me and whatever they can get."

"Ok, but no sex, and I want to see, so sit them facing away from here."

She kissed me, told me she loved me, and then went out to jerk off a couple of random guys.

I heard her tell them where to sit and comment that they were in position. I peeked out in my robe.

Two guys sat on the edge of the bed as Lauren dropped to her knees. I heard her undo some belts and watched as their pants slid down. First one. Then the other. They were a couple of feet apart on the bed.

Lauren stood up. "Well, you guys are ready for a good time. Let's get started, but first, a bonus."

She took off her top and released her big tits. She gave them a rub as they were now free. She bounced a bit and shook from side to side. The guys were entranced.

She dropped to her knees and grabbed both cocks, and started stroking. One guy didn't take his eyes off her. The other threw his head back and moaned. Lauren kept going and getting faster.

Soon, one of the guys said that he was going to cum. She passed him a towel as she picked up more speed concentrating on him. The guy leaned forward and grabbed a handful of her right tit as he came into the towel. He released her tit, and she told him not to move until she was done.

She moved in front of the other guy. He was bigger of the two, body and dick. She said, "lucky winner gets something extra."

She leaned into his lap and wrapped his cock in her big tits. She started to tit-fuck him. He didn't last long and soon told her he was cumming. A towel was used to cover his cock as he came into it.

"Gentlemen, I believe I've paid up. Now I must enjoy myself. Thank you."

I hid again, and the guys left. Lauren washed her hands, and we immediately met in a 69. She played with my balls while her mouth swallowed as much of my cock as possible. I licked between her clit and ass. She came quickly and squeezed my head with her legs as she orgasmed.

She then slid her pussy down to my cock and hopped on. She rode me reverse cowgirl while I played with her ass and watched her creamy froth settle at the base of my cock.

She swung around and bounced on my cock so I could see those beautiful sacs on her chest bounce.

She looked at me, " I love you, thank you for our relationship. Thank you for letting us be us."

"I can say the same. I love you too."

"Good. Now fuck me."

I did just that, and she sang my praises. Using my name and 'big cock' a lot in her screams, so everyone knew. I fucked her until she was a puddle of quivering mush from so many orgasms before I finally filled her pussy.

We passed out. I don't even recall her going to the bathroom.

The following day we flew home. There were some looks as we left the hotel, but many had early flights, and we had later ones, so we missed many people.

The second time she came on a trip was a long stint out of town. I was away for a month. She came partway through for a visit. It was a smaller city, and I had some daily meetings.

On her first night there, we got drunk on wine and fucked.

The second night we went out with a client for dinner. I still had my suit on from my day's work. Lauren showed up in a blue blouse and skirt that stopped halfway to her knee. The top half showed limited cleavage but a lot of midriff. Then to the strip club because it was the only place still open late. We had drinks and sat in a booth. We talked shop, and Lauren cheered on the girls.

It was amateur night, and I snuck away to sign up, Lauren. When it was time, they announced the first girl. Wendy went up and shook her ass to many cheers. Her jeans were tight, and she looked great. She pushed together her small boobs for some cleavage but didn't remove anything.

The second was Faith; she pulled off her shirt to show some humongous tits in a big bra. She bounced them around to more cheers as the bra held on for dear life.

The third was Shayla. She teased the crowd by unzipping her pants and flashing her ass in a thong before pulling off her shirt to show her bra.

Finally, they called Lauren, I looked at her, and she looked in shock.

"I signed you up. make us proud!" I said.

She reluctantly slid out of the booth as they called her name again. She walked on stage, and the music started. She shook her head at me. Then she got into it.

She undid her blouse and slipped her arms out of it. She was still holding it over her tits and bra. She let it drop too many cheers of her big boobs in a tight black bra. She grabbed the pole and leaned back, giving everyone a good cleavage shot. Her skirt rode up over her ass when she dropped to her knees, exposing her thong. She bounced it a few times before standing up and being done. The crowd cheered.

They invited all the girls on the stage for one last song together. Each girl did their thing. Lauren took a moment and removed her blouse, and watched the other do more of the same.

In the end, they did a cheer-off. It was down to Faith with the humongous boobs and Lauren.

With one last crowd cheer, Lauren won. We got a $100 bar tab. They offered her a winner's lap song. She shrugged and started dancing. The crowd cheered. Then she reached back and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor, exposing her matching black silk bra and panties.

The crowd went crazy. She grabbed the pole and wrapped herself around it to swing in a circle. It was sexy but amateur hour. Then she reached back and undid her bra. The song ended, and she stopped, but quickly they put on another song and egged her on with cheers. She let the bra slip to a handbra which didn't hide much. Then to more cheering, she let go and bounced her big, firm tits.

The song ended, and she grabbed her stuff. One of the girls helped her safely somewhere to get dressed.

Lauren returned to the table, and we both commented on her show. My client commented on how comfortable I was. She said that was part of why we were perfect. We can still have fun.

We had more drinks and left our tab with a group at the next booth.

When we got in the cab, we started making out immediately. Lauren pulled out my cock and started stroking.

The cab driver started getting angry, so Lauren sat on my cock facing forward and popped out her tits. The driver stopped complaining and watched her ride me.

She just sat like that grinding her hips the whole way to the hotel.

I left the driver a tip, thinking there was probably a camera that got it all.

Once in the room, I fucked my stripper, GF. She talked about how wet it made her. We had a great time fucking each other.

Lauren had one more night in town. We had a nice dinner. We returned to the strip club. Lauren spoke with the same DJ, and he put her on for two songs. This night she wore a wrap knee-length skirt and sweater. She looked very conservative.

She was called to the stage as the reigning amateur champ. Her first song had her dancing around on stage to a complete front row. Halfway through the song, her sweater came off to reveal her red pushup bra. It made her tits look like they were ready to explode. She finished the song with some taunting of her upper thigh and bouncing her boobs in that bra.

The next song started, and I was into it. She was crawling around on all fours in front of the first row. Before she leaned back as the chorus began and undid her bra, she made the place cheer before those perfect tits came out. Nobody cheered louder than me. She was up there to the joys of many horny men. She was squeezing her nipples and crawling closer to the front line to give them a good look.

The song ended, and the crowd chanted one more song.' Lauren nodded to the DJ and me.

The third song started, and she played with her tits and danced around a bit. She reached to her side and undid the knot of the skirt. She slowly started to unwrap it to many cheers.

She looked me in the eye as I was cheering and let go of it. She was not wearing panties. My GF was now naked on a stage in front of over 100 guys.

She wrapped her tits around the pole and bounced up and down from full squat to standing a few times. Then onto her back on the stage, where she arched her back, pushing out her tits and rubbing them. She spread her legs but covered her pussy with her hand.

She looked like she had done this before. She sat on the stage and put her back to the pole facing the front row. She spread her legs but covered her perfect pussy with her hands. The song ended, and she gathered her clothes and was given a blanket by the next girl. Lauren was shown to the same backroom as yesterday.

I ordered another drink while I waited for her. The next girl started on stage. She was a platinum blonde with obviously fake tits. She had some talent using the pole. I watched a couple of the following girls before I figured Lauren should be back. She had left her phone with me, so I had to wait. I got a couple more drinks and just relaxed and watched the shows.

Lauren eventually showed up, and we had a couple of drinks. Some guy would stop and ask for a lap dance every few minutes. She always declined. I asked her if she was allowed. They told her she could do a couple since she gave all her stage money to the other girls.

So we watched for someone to get a dance. When I went to get a drink, she was approached multiple times. I saw her get up and lead a guy to the DJ booth, where she had to let him know. Then into the back room. I had to sit quickly to hide my growing cock.

It was almost ten minutes, and she returned.

"Why him," I asked.

"Nineteenth birthday," she replied

"Nice; how'd it go?"

"let's save the stories for later."

"do you want to do another one?"

"I think it'd be fun," she replied.

"Great. Then we go, and I hear all about them."

Since most guys were reluctant with me there, she went for a walk and was gone for nearly thirty minutes.

She returned and said, "Let's go."

I finished my drink, and we made out in the cab on the way to the hotel. No sex this time.

Once in the room, she pulled out the hotel chair and sat me on it.

"Let me recreate the first lap dance for you. He was just 19, and remember he couldn't touch me. I expect the same here."

She put music on her phone and dropped it in an empty ice bucket to amplify.

Then she turned to me and grabbed my shoulders. She arched her back and placed her fully covered tits inches from my face. Then she backed off and turned her back to me. She bent at the waist and looked back as she backed up and spread my legs to sit on my crotch. She ground her ass on my crotch as she removed her sweater and threw it aside. Next, she stood up and faced me. She came close and slid down until she was squatting between my legs. She bounced like that, making her bulging tits jiggle.

12