Lauren Ch. 13: Traveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at my hard cock in my pants and grabbed it. She stroked it through the fabric as she reached around with her other hand and undid her bra. Those magnificent tits came free. She kept rubbing my cock as she stood between my legs and brought her tits to the bulge in my pants.

The song ended, and I grabbed her tits and started sucking on them.

"you liked that? So did that boy."

"And the second one? How long was that one?"

"The second one was a different room with a long bench instead of a chair," she said as we moved to the edge of the bed.

"The first song was much the same. It ended, and he paid double for another song," she said, and she turned on another song.

She danced topless before me, caressing her tits and top half. Then she turned around and lifted her dress slowly and seductively until her bare ass showed. She backed it up until it was on my lap. Then she let go of her skirt, which went back to covering her as she ground her bare ass on my straining bulge. I had to use my hand to brace myself, so I didn't fall back into the bed.

"I could feel him getting hard by now," she said.

She arched her back and put the back of her head on my shoulder. I had a fantastic view of those big perky tits sticking out of her chest.

She grabbed her tits and played with them. The song ended.

She stood up and looked at my cock straining against my pants.

"He looked the same after his second song, but his pants weren't as tight."

"He got a great show."

"For the third song..."

"Third song? geez"

She giggled. "Yes. Third song. He paid the same."

She started the song and started dancing the same. She turned her back to me, and this time her wrap skirt opened. She turned back, showing a glistening bald pussy. She was swaying to the music and holding her skirt open wide before letting it go.

She came and straddled me.

"You might get a bit wet, but he didn't mind either," she said before she began bouncing up and down like I'd seen her do on my cock many times.

"At this point, he asked if he could touch me. He gave the bouncer a hundred, and I put his hands on my tits. He squeezed them as I started grinding on his bulge, pretending to ride him. I was just out of moves."

My hands worked her tits as she bounced up and down. The song ended.

"He asked for one more song. I said sure. He paid the bouncer and me. The bouncer turned his back and said, 'Tell me if you need me. I won't turn around."

I needed to fuck her.

"not yet," she reminded me.

She stood naked, spread her legs, and bent over, twerking to the song. She stopped, walked to the bench, and sat on my bulging pants. Grinding her pussy into my crotch. She put my hand on her clit and made me rub it as she ground like she was being fucked. She moaned and groaned.

"He said he was going to cum, and I hopped off. He pulled it out, and I watched him finish in his hand. I got dressed and came to you.

I grabbed her and bent her over the bed, and fucked her hard and recklessly until I filled her pussy with my cum.

Then we cleaned up, and she left the next day.

Our third memorable trip together had her surprising me. She showed up at a convention where I was very flirtatious with some girls. She showed up and noticed me flirting. I didn't see her. The night went on, and I was my usual playboy self thinking I wasn't being watched. I did make out with one of the girls. I figured I'd tell Lauren later. I got pretty drunk before I stumbled back to my room alone. There was a do not disturb sign on the door. I didn't remember putting it there.

I walked into the room to see a guy missionary pumping a girl. I stopped and checked my key card and the room number. I saw my luggage there, so I knew I was in the right room. I flipped on the light.

"Wrong room, bud," said the guy as he paused to look at me.

Underneath him, I saw Lauren. She smiled at me and wrapped her legs around him to keep pumping.

"Ignore him and fuck me," she said.

I stood there frozen as I watched him grab her tits with both hands and fuck her.

She moaned and screamed. "Give it to me, cum for me."

This guy didn't last much longer and filled a condom for her. I went to the washroom as she ushered him out.

Then she filled me in on watching me make out with the randoms. So she got jealous and found a local boy to fuck. I asked how she chose him.

"He said he was working the event and flirted with me. I told him to see me after he was off. I figured you'd enjoy watching, or I'd enjoy telling it. And if you brought a hussy back, we would both have fun. Since you didn't, let's reward you."

She sucked and fucked me for the next hour until I showered her tits with my cum. I was sure to hit them both. We flew home together the next day.

The last memorable trip we were on was our last night out at a conference. We went to the bar and got very drunk. I had a list of alcohol in my room and hosted an after-party. Most people flew out the next day and didn't return to my room. By the time we got to the room, there were three colleagues. Two guys and a girl. All of us guys were flirting with her as she was new, young, and loved to party.

I opened the door, and we walked into my suite to see Lauren in a red and black corset that pushed her boobs up and out with a matching thong and garter lying on the bed.

There was an awkward moment. Primarily for her, the rest of us were drunk and wanted more drinks. The guys thought I had hired an escort and enjoyed what they felt was to come. We poured some beverages, and the guys chatted Lauren up. We did not correct their escort thoughts.

Lauren played up the escort role and started flirting with the guys. I was talking with Sherri. We watched from a slight distance the two guys sitting on the bed in front of Lauren. It wasn't long before Lauren was getting naked to the cheers of us all. It continued to progress as she lay on one of the beds, and the two guys moved to touch her. Sherri and I were soon making out.

Things continued to heat up in the room.

Lauren was soon being spit roasted by my colleagues. I watched her take a cock and suck another while her big tits swung to the rhythm. It was only then I noticed the butt plug she had in. That was newer for us and was on display while she was on all fours. The two guys were giving her their all.

I had the new young rep on her knees. She had long red hair and tattoos in various places. Her nipples were pale pink with a handful of tits that hung, and she had a tiny, firm ass. She sucked my cock like she couldn't wait to get the creamy center. She was drooling all over it. Then we slipped on a condom, and I was deep inside her. I kept watching Lauren taking both cocks.

One guy held her hips as he pounded, while the other had her head as he face fucked her. I could hear her gagging, which was almost too much for me. I was fighting cumming.

My petite redhead pulled out all the stops as she massaged my choda and balls while riding. Her tits swung wildly, and I watched her do her thing on my cock. She leaned onto me and told me to play with her ass.

Soon I was working a few fingers in there using her juices as lube. I had one nipple in my mouth while the other bumped my face as she rode me. She became frenzied as I worked her asshole and started grinding on me. She went silent and repeatedly shook, "Oh my god, oh my god," while a waterfall gushed from her pussy, soaking the chair and me.

I sat there as she regained herself.

I heard Lauren moan and scream. I looked over, and the two guys had her sandwiched between them as one worked her pussy and the other replaced the butt plug.

She was double penetrated. The bottom guy was in her pussy and enjoying a face full of tits as the top guy was pumping slowly. Lauren loved it with my cock and the dildo. She also had done this before me.

Little red stood up and bent over the bed.

"Fuck my ass," she commanded.

I obliged. I grabbed the lube Lauren brought and doused my cock. I started sliding my cock into her as she held her ass cheeks apart. With some effort and more lube, I was balls deep.

I began fucking her tight ass hole, and she reached under with one hand and rubbed her clit.

Fucking her tiny ass and making her tits swing wild while watching Lauren be a real piece of meat was another fantastic sight. I could hear Lauren more than see her.

"Ugnhnnn, fuuuuuuuuuck. I cumming" came Lauren's voice from the pile of pulsing bodies.

The top guy slid out of her ass, and she sat up on the other guy's cock and squeezed before rolling off.

I stopped fucking red and looked at Lauren laying there spread with her swollen clit and fucked pussy. Her big tits were sitting atop her chest with pointed nipples. She was panting from her orgasm.

"Well, that was fun. I felt so full!" she said.

I slid out of Sherri and grabbed more condoms. I passed them out.

"I think this little one needs a turn," I gestured to Sherri.

None of them wasted much time, and she was in position. The guys swapped top and bottom but were quickly inside her. Lauren and I watched for a few moments before she blew me a kiss and went to the bathroom.

Sherri started dirty, talking, "Fuck me, fill me up. I want more. Give it to me."

I took this opportunity to fill the last hole. I stood over them all and stuck my cock in her mouth. She just gobbled it up.

This didn't last long as Lauren returned. I slid out of her mouth and went over to Lauren.

"Well, I guess I surprised you!" she said.

"Yep, this turned out great," I replied.

"Now, let's get that load out of you," she said.

She sat me on the chair and grabbed the lube. She lubed me up and sat her ass on my cock. She slowly slid down.

"Fuck, you are big for this," she said.

"Sherri took it fine," I half-joked.

"Fuck," she said as she worked me to the base. She ignored my comment.

There was noise and movement from the group as the guys pulled out, moving quickly. Sherri laid on her back and took both of their loads on her face and tits.

The guys passed her a towel from the bathroom. Then they all got dressed and thanked us for a great night. Lauren went back to riding my cock. She played with her clit as she rode me.

She leaned forward, "I want your cum shot deep in my ass. Give that big load. Make my pussy jealous she doesn't get it."

She tongued my ear, and that was it. I did what she asked. I came balls deep in her ass.

She slowly slid off, trying to prevent any from coming out. She walked to the washroom and was in there for a bit.

"Fuck, that was a big load," she said, walking out of the washroom, "I'm going to walk funny tomorrow. Maybe I won't be able to sit."

I laughed and went to clean myself up too. She was almost asleep when I came out. I joined her, and we were out.

The next day I checked out, and the two guys walked up to Lauren and me.

We shared that Lauren and I were together.

"WOW, Well, that was a good time last night. Your girl is gorgeous, and I'd love to do any of that again with her. She can really..., um....fuck." The other guy agreed.

Lauren walked up. She gave each of them and goodbye hug and whispered in each guy's ear. They smiled and walked away.

"what you say?"

"I told each of them they were a better fuck than their buddy but not to say anything. They can argue the whole flight home."

"You are hilarious and evil," I laughed.

I saw Sherri across the lobby. So professional looking with her hair pulled back in neat braids and a below-the-knee business skirt and suit jacket.

She glanced over, and I gave a small wave of goodbye. She waved back and continued her conversation.

Lauren flew home, and I was off to my next stop before heading home.

12