All Comments on 'Lauren Loves Dad'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Loved the premise and the sex was fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Loved it, but I thought it was over too soon! With a body like hers and chemistry like that, I found myself wanting more positions and more dirty talk. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
way too brief

needed a lot more buildup but such a good start. sigh.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
Good but a bit quick...

I enjoyed the story and the premise was good, but it was all over rather fast. I think you could've spent more time bringing the father and daughter together, and you certainly could’ve spent a lot more time devoted to the hot sex. If this girl had this impossibly hot body, there would certainly be scope to explore those curves in more detail again and again and again...

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

He needs to make sure she will be sporting a baby bump after the weekend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Baby bump,for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sticky Fingers

I loved the restaurant play, and the idea of another daddybeing in future stories. I’d love to have my daddy spend more time nibbling my clit and teaching me to deep throat. Please continue, I’ve stroked my clit sticky on this one twice...

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Need More

That was great but to fast and too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Please write more! I think it needs at least 2 more chapters! ;) :) Keep up the great work!

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
More

Need more foreplay and don't rush it so much! Have all the time in the world. Good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story! Please make it a series. Maybe in the next part Lauren tease her Daddy. - A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Delish!

Did like your 'window reflection' view.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Again... Short but sweet..

Love the story, but things just happen too quick. It's almost like he is treating her like a whore. I guess you write these as whack off stories. Your reader could be male or female and you just want to get us off.

ChiefC1966ChiefC1966over 4 years ago
Window Reflection

I thought the window reflection added a great voyeuristic element to your story. I agree with some of the other comments that a slower build-up would have been nice too. But then again, if you were writing for spank bank material - mission accomplished! Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Awesome!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago

"Lauren Loves Dad:" - Nineteen Year Old Co-Ed Virgin, Lauren and Forty Year Old Separated Father, Del.

I've read each of the writer's stories in their alphabetical order. This is the first story of blood-kin incest that had some romance, tenderness and seemingly real love-feelings for the incest pairings. As most comments have alluded, this story is quite short, with an almost "wham-bam" plot. This story does have some character to it that is missing in more of the writer's stories. I've really a love affair with Lauren and her father' tenderness and respect for each other. Accolades; great story--but too short, too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really Hot!

It made me think of my wife and her dad, if such a thing had ever happened. Of course, she had a lot of pussy hair which would have appealed to him. Plus, she is voluptuous, too. She was his baby girl and was at home with him for a few years after college. And, she knew about his impressive manhood, having seen it up close on a number of occasions.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

sure when I read the story about the son sending nude pictures to his mother she has a moral dilemma and 4 pages BUT when its a daughter sending pics to daddy, we get 2 pages and he is such a horn dog he just whips out his dick in public places and no moral dilemmas...LOL just kidding

Actually it was a wonderful story. You added a little twists about the mysterious boy.

I really enjoyed it

Thank you

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexciting tale !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot it made me drip.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story! Now have him get her ready for sex in the room and then guide her out onto the balcony to take her on the railing overlooking downtown. When she's 8 months pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...