Lauren, Nine

Story Info
Now we're getting serious
1.4k words
4.53
2.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren

Nine

I have a sun room on the south side of the house. Lots of windows, lots of ventilation, and most importantly right then - a tile floor.

After a very necessary bath (twice) and a thorough drying we set 'Him' up with everything including a large and fluffy bath towel in the crate. (We were using 'Him" for lack of another, more permanent name.) He toddled around the room sniffing everything, piddling here and there but settling himself in.

Lauren fussed at the first puddle, so I let her know it wasn't a big deal. "Tile floor. We'll just blot it up. When he's been here a few days you'll introduce him to the yard."

"Me?"

"Hey, your dog."

"But I have to go to work ..."

"Yeah, then you come home and work with your dog. And 'Him'."

She cuddled against me. "You're my dog?"

"If you want."

"But we haven't even ..."

"We're going to correct that this evening. Right now here's some paper towels."

"God you're such a romantic."

"Your dog, your ..."

"I know, my responsibility."

Meanwhile 'Him" had wandered into the crate, sniffed around and fallen asleep.

~~~

I'd realized on the way over that Lauren had never been to my home. How had that happened? We kept meeting everywhere but my house. Enough of that. Tonight was going to be dinner and then dessert. Lauren was going to be dessert. She just didn't know it yet.

I took her on a tour, living room, dining, den. Pointed out the bath room as we went up to the second floor. "That's my parents' room."

"You don't go in?"

"I know I should, but, well ..."

"Can I look in?"

"Of course."

And then we moved on. "There's a bath room here, then my room, and then two more bedrooms down the hall."

"Can I see your room?"

I opened the door and was about to escort her in, instead she stuck her head around the corner, looked around and said, "Uh huh, about what I expected."

So I'm left standing there, my mouth hanging open as she headed for the stairs. "Well, are you coming? I expect to be wined and dined before any thing else happens."

I don't normally keep a lot of fresh food in the house simply because I'm gone so often. Fortunately, and I really do mean fortunately, I had laid in salad makings and fresh crusty bread on Friday.

"How about spaghetti and salad? Usually I just pick up something for dinner."

"What do you have for a wine?"

"A very good Chianti."

So while I cooked up pasta and put together the sauce Lauren did the salad. We didn't bump into each other so much as sort of 'slide' past, one or the other pressing against the other.

I'm not positive about her, but I know I was totally turned on. I gave up trying to hide my erection and Lauren made a point of caressing it at every chance

Now, I'm standing at the stove, stirring the sauce when Lauren wraps around me. Then she strips my shirt and presses against me again. "There, doesn't this feel better?"

Imagine my surprise when I'm feeling bare breast against bare back. I can't say I spun, it was more of slow rubbing turn with her arms just loose enough to let me rotate.

Stopping chest to breast, looking into her smiling eyes, being pulled down for a long kiss, my world became just us. When she pulled back she whispered, "You like?"

"I would have to be blind and crazy not to. But why ...'

"You said your mother often ran around topless, and if, as you say, this is going to be my home I might as well start right. I have to admit it does feel freeing."

And of course that's when the pasta timer went off. Lauren smiled, a teasing smile, and moved to the table.I mumbled about timing.

Dinner was fun. Sorta. My eyes kept bouncing between her beautiful eyes as we talked and her gorgeous tits. She kept giving me that knowing smile.

"Are you enjoying the view."

"More than I can ever say. You inherited the perfect set of genes."

"Ahh, you just say that to all the girls."

As we finished dinner I told her I had something to show her so let's clear the table.

On the west side of the house is a small deck, enclosed on three sides but open to the sun and view . We were looking over a tree filled valley and mountains in the distance.

"We'd come out here to sun bathe well into the fall. Mom loved stripping down to the smallest bikini out here, but without the top."

"And how did you react?"

"I have to be truthful, Mom was beautiful and I got seriously hard. She knew it too. Then again Dad was hard too."

The sun warmed us as we stretched out on a pair of chaise. After a few minutes I pulled a bottle of lotion from a cabinet. Holding it up I asked; "May I?"

"Oh yes. But wait while I take these shorts off."


She unbuttoned and pushed them down as she rolled to her stomach.

I pulled them off, running my hands up her legs. She looked back, smiling. "I don't feel any ... lotion."

"And aren't you overdressed?"

Looking at her butt, she wore just the smallest of thongs, which high lighted the roundness of her small and round behind.

"Fuck it, 'I mumbled to myself, "I'm all in." and dropped my shorts and underwear. Straddling her legs and taking my time I massaged oil into her shoulders and arms, and then came back to her back and around to where I was brushing the sides of her breasts. "Not yet cowboy." She said quietly.

If we didn't have one hell of a night, I was going to become a monk.

Lauren is lithe and well toned. Her hours of gym reflected in sculpted muscles in her back and legs, and when she rolled over, the flatness of her abdomen.

I finished her back side with a long slow, and very thorough massage of her butt. Just a handful and a little more, I made sure all the lotion was worked in.

And she purred.

When she rolled to her back she hooked thumbs into the thong and pushed it down. "I don't want you getting oil on it."

Then she glanced at my erection. "Enjoying yourself?"

I just smiled and moved to her neck and shoulders, massaging oil in as I went. I skirted around her breasts, working instead along her sides and then coming back across her ribs and down her stomach. I bent and tickled her navel with my tongue, which caused her to bounce up. "Shit!"

I just smiled and continued with the oil. Again skirting an area as I massaged down her thighs. This woman does not miss leg days.

Soon my thumbs were sliding just outside her pussy lips, putting pressure on them.

Lauren was arching to my hands, her eyes closed, a smile on her lips, and momentary hisses and whispers as I hit certain spots.

I bent again, only this time I took a nipple into my mouth, just holding it with a light suction then I dropped it and moved to the other. Looking up and directly into her eyes, we exchanged smiles, and then I returned to a nipple. But now I inserted a finger into her pussy.

Her flowing pussy. I stroked everywhere except her clit, all the while sucking, nibbling, and a little biting of a nipple or two.

By now she's holding my head, alternately pushing it against a breast or running fingers through my hair.

That's when I slid down to her pussy. No more playing now, I went for the gold. I wrapped lips around her fairly prominent clit and sucked. Hard.

She screamed and arched up while crushing my face against her.

No, I didn't relent. I sucked and munched on her like starving man and then finished her off by running two fingers up, in, and against her G-Spot.

That finished her. One long crashing orgasm, and she collapsed.

I stretched beside her and waited. After a few minutes her eyes fluttered open. "Damn Sailor, you're good. I may keep you."

Smiling, I kissed her. Just going for a good first impression."

"Well you made it. Is that taste me?"

"Uh huh. Do you like it? I know I do."

"Maybe. I've never tasted myself before. And my ex would never do that."

"C'mon, let's go to bed. We'll see what else we can do.

~~~~~