Lauren, One

Story Info
Sometimes the best things happen by accident.
893 words
4.33
4.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren

Many relationships have stuttery beginnings. One is swept away instantly while the other is hesitant, one may have been hurt while the other could be cautious.

Some relationships blossom into full blown romances while others fizzle into "just another affair".

Only time, and mutual effort, can tell.

One

I first saw her as I drove down Seventh street; Long legs descending from a heart shaped ass in tight fitting jeans and wearing 'fuck me' boots. As I drew alongside I could see perky bra less breasts in a tight shirt bouncing as she walked, her dark hair framed what had to be a perfect face partially hidden by dark shades.

I slowed for traffic as I watched her stroll down the sidewalk, secure in her beauty.

Then I hit the car in front of me.

Not hard, you understand, but enough. I signaled to the other driver we should pull into the strip mall just ahead. She pulled into a slot, and I parked along side. She remained in her car as I went to her driver's side window.

She lowered the window; "You really have to be more aware of where you are." She said.

I really couldn't argue with that, so all I could do was offer to exchange insurance information.

Her car had a pushed in rear bumper, or what ever they call all that plastic. And the same with my car's nose.

"There's a coffee shop, let's get a table and do our business." She offered.

"Okay, i'll buy the coffee."

I held her door as she swung out and stood. I noticed a lack of rings on her left hand.

Dressed in a business suit with low heels she stood just a couple inches below my 5' 8". While it didn't reveal anything, the suit was a perfect fit to her slim form.

I couldn't miss the shoulder length honey blonde hair, and perfectly shaped lips. I just barely refrained from licking my own. I'm a sucker for honey blonde hair. And perfectly shaped lips. She didn't fit the common definition of 'beautiful' what ever that is, and yet there was something that drew me to her face - an aura or something.

Surprisingly the barista came to our table for our order. She had a raspberry mocha, no whip, mine was my usual, straight coffee.

You've heard the term 'gob smacked'? That was me when she took off her sun glasses; deep pools of grey-green with flecks of gold. I might have mumbled something, because she asked if I were alright.

I'm reasonably certain I said yes.

We took pictures of each other's documents. She gave me her business card - paralegal at a large firm. I gave her mine, business consultant.

Her name is Lauren Wilcox. Her address a couple miles away from mine.

Oh, I'm John Teasdale.

As we sipped our coffees she commented I should keep at least one eye on the road, I started to say ... but she held up her hand; "Everyone on the block saw her. Unless there's something wrong with you I know where your attention was." And she smiled.

Have you ever felt surrounded by warmth just being in someone's presence?

We finished our coffee, she went her way, I went mine.

For some reason I felt lonely.

~~~

Two days later she called; "Hey John, Lauren. My insurance company say's some of your information didn't come through on the text I sent. can we get together?"

I'm pretty sure my heart went 'thunk' before restarting. "How about coffee?"

"Great. Our table?"

~~~

The barista was delivering our coffee as Lauren walked in. The sun behind her threw a golden glow around her hair. She wore a proper business skirt - just to the knees. But the calfs were perfect.

"Oh, you remembered my order. That's sweet."

"Say," said the Barista; "weren't you guys in her Wednesday? You had the accident."

I nodded, Lauren smiled.

"Okay," I said, trying to regain my self control; "what's the problem?"

"The picture I took of your insurance came out blurry, they want me to try again."

"On one condition - that you go to dinner with me."

"Nope. I don't know you. You may be as nice as you seem, or a serial killer."

"I'm 36 years old, single, have all my teeth, and a clean bill of health from my doctor. I own my own business, and make a comfortable living."

"What is a 'business consultant'?"

"In my case a business, say a plumbing contractor, calls me in to streamline their operation. I don't know anything about plumbing but I do know the business side of operations. I look for ways they can improve book keeping, inventory control, payroll."

"And you do well?"

"Keeps the roof over my head and fuel in the tank."

"You're not gay, are you?"

"No. Well at least I haven't had an offer I couldn't refuse. What about you? Gay?"

"God no. Well, I haven't had a good enough offer to tempt me."

"Curious?"

"A little ... how about you?"

"Some, but not enough to try."

We sat sipping coffee for a few minutes.

"Lauren, tell me about you."

"Single. Well, divorced. 28. All my teeth. My doctor says I'm healthy too."

"What time should I pick you up tonight?"

"How about seven?"

~~~~~