Lauren Pt. 01

Story Info
Young teacher has an illicit rendezvous at school.
4.8k words
4.57
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drivers
Drivers
21 Followers

I was conscious of how dry my mouth was. I kept rolling my tongue around behind my teeth as I walked out the back doors of the school, trying to work up some spit. That had always been a symptom of nerves for me, but it had been a while since I'd felt it at work. Maybe since the first day at this new school last fall. I hoped it wouldn't be obvious to the students milling around during lunch this sunny day, but of course, none of them were paying attention to me. OK, that wasn't quite true: a few teenage boys who hadn't yet learned how to check out a woman without staring were sneaking some long glances, but I was used to that.

At twenty five years old, enjoying my first full-time teaching position after a couple of years on the substitute list, I dressed professionally. However, unlike so many of my colleagues, I made sure my clothes actually fit me. Today I'd chosen a sky-blue blouse with faint pink and white pinstripes, a charcoal grey pencil skirt with a short slit up the right side, and a short string of pearls and matching earrings my parents had given me as a graduation present. It was one of those late spring days that made everyone at school long for summer, so this morning I'd left my pantyhose in the drawer and pulled out a pair of navy peekaboo heels that were a little higher than most in my closet. I knew very well that the outfit accentuated what curves I had, while not crossing any unprofessional lines. I was proud of the work I did to stay in shape, and if that meant some of the students were "hot for teacher" that was their business.

I'd been "hot for teacher" myself a few times in my life. In fact, I reflected in passing, that was part of my problem now.

This sunny stroll outside would have been a lovely midday diversion if I hadn't also been agonizingly conscious of how soaked my panties were. It was as if all the saliva missing from my mouth had been redirected to suddenly leak out my pussy. I was used to a certain amount of moistness down there -- I tended that way more than most women, if my girlfriends were to be trusted -- but this situation was far beyond even my normal. As my heels clicked on the pavement of the parking lot, I could feel a swampy wetness wicking up from the soaked gusset of my silk thong, making the thin strip of material between my cheeks glide ever so gently across my sensitive asshole. A surge of paranoia bit me, and I strained to hear the squishing, slapping sounds I was instantly sure my nether regions were making as I walked. I reminded myself my skirt was a dark one, and resisted the urge to cover myself with my hands. I wanted to break into a sprint, but I was terrified the friction between my thighs would pitch me into an orgasm if I sped up in the slightest.

An eternity later, I was at the door of Portable 6, torn again between a desperate need to get out of public view and a paralyzing fear of what awaited me inside. I sucked up my courage, tried vainly one last time to muster some saliva, and pushed open the door. Rick was at the front of the room, arms crossed under his chest, leaning back against his desk. I noticed the window blinds were shut, and was grateful he'd thought of that before I arrived.

"Close the door," he said quietly, but firmly. I complied.

"Lock it," he continued. I did so with an audible thunk of the deadbolt.

He stood up, and motioned me to join him at the front of his classroom. My heart raced as I walked between the rows of desks. When I stopped close in front of him, I had to crane my neck to look up at his handsome features. He was close to six and half feet tall, with dark hair swept back from his face, broad shoulders that tapered to a slim waist, and a tight butt under his dark slacks. I knew he'd played multiple varsity sports during his high school athletic career, that he'd chosen to continue with football in university, and that he now coached the boys here at Ridgeway Secondary School. But although he retained his athletic body, this was no adolescent boy in front of me. At just over thirty years of age, his skin was a bit more weathered, his jaw more refined, his frame more heavily muscled. More than that, he carried himself differently than most men I'd met. I couldn't put my finger on how exactly, but he had...an aura about him. It was what had captivated me, what brought me here now.

Rick's hand reached up to grasp me at the back of the neck, his fingers in my hair. He slowly brought me close, until I could feel the solid mass of his torso pressed against me, and then he kissed me. The relief of having his wet tongue in my mouth nearly made my knees buckle. The kiss started slowly, but built quickly and urgently. Trepidation about this forbidden encounter supercharged all my sensations and emotions, and my entire body responded to his strength and passion. My hips rotated forward of their own accord, my mound desperately seeking the satisfaction of grinding into him. His left hand held me firmly in the kiss, but the other slid from my hip to palm my ass cheek and drew me to him. I began to whimper into his mouth as I humped at him, but my tight skirt wouldn't allow me to press my crotch to his thigh.

Sensing my frustration, I felt Rick bring both hands to my gyrating ass. But instead of squeezing me hard as I expected, his strong fingers quickly gathered my skirt in a double handful at my waist. Freed from the constraint, my stance automatically widened, and I moved to straddle his leg with mine. I thrust at him, finally achieving the direct contact I craved at the centre of my desire. My hands flew to his hair, and I began to devour his mouth with mine, my need overwhelming me. He palmed my butt and pushed his leg forward so I could focus entirely on my impending release. It hit me quickly and powerfully, and I pushed my face to his chest, clinging to him as I whined rhythmically into his shirt in time with my pulsating orgasm.

He held me like that, supporting most of my weight as the last spasms flickered through my body. It was only then that I felt his hardness pressed against my hip. I disengaged with him, and looked up through my eyelashes in question. The faintest flicker of a smile played across his features, as he unzipped his fly and pulled his turgid cock free. We stood like that for a moment, me staring at his engorged penis, a small drop of precum forming at the tip as it twitched in time with his heartbeat. He broke my hypnotized spell by bringing me up for a quick kiss, and then pressing me down to kneel in front of him. I could smell both my musk and his, my face so close to his rod and the thatch of dark fur peeking from the top of his open fly.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth invitingly, tongue barely extended in what I hoped was an irresistible pose. His face contorted with desire, and I could see him struggle to restrain it. The one thing I'd asked of him before this encounter was not to ruin my makeup, as I still had afternoon classes to teach. But in this moment, I knew he wanted to take my mouth and use it for his own pleasure until I gagged and slobbered on his pole. Truth be told, in this moment, I wanted that too. But instead, Rick pushed his dick tantalizingly slowly into my inviting mouth. I was surprised to notice my dryness had disappeared at some point, and now the saliva flowed so freely I had to swallow convulsively to keep from drooling on my blouse. Apparently that movement triggered his arousal, and he pushed deeper into my face. I was on the verge of gagging when he pulled slowly back again, tension radiating from him. He pulled all the way out of me, a thin string of spit connecting my lips to the wine-coloured head of his cock. Then, ever so slowly, he pushed into my mouth again.

Out. In.

I brought my hands to his thighs, and felt the strain of his self-control.

Out. In.

I closed my eyes, and bobbed my head aggressively forward onto him once, swirling my tongue on the underside of his cock as I pulled back again. Rick grunted heavily in response, and I smiled up at him with his cock head still trapped between my lips. He threw his head back and shook it, as though to flush out a desire that was distorting his judgment. When his gaze returned to me, it was stern.

"You are a bad girl, Lauren," he said ominously.

His cock popped free of my mouth, and I saw it bore a faint ring of red lipstick smears. He pulled me to my feet, and manoeuvred me to the side of his desk, bending me forward so my elbows rested on the hard surface. My breath hitched in anticipation, and I straightened my knees and arched my back slightly to thrust my bare ass out. He didn't disappoint. The first smack was sharp, and I yipped and jumped before settling back into position. The next, a couple of long seconds later, was identical, but this time I was able to bite back an audible reaction. His hand felt like it was the size of a canoe paddle. Another, this time on the other cheek. And another. Stinging slaps, but delivered patiently, methodically. I turned my head, and saw his other hand at eye level, slowly stroking his erection. My desire began to boil again as I felt the flush of blood warming my sensitive rump.

I lost count of the blows, but I know I was panting when his spanking hand came to rest on me. It caressed me gently, delicately, flowing down from the dimple over my left buttock to follow the curve of my cheek until it met my thigh. Rick then mirrored this stroking on my right side, like a soothing balm. My breathing slowed. I felt his touch on the inside of my thigh, just above the knee, and his fingertips grazed me as he traced them up to the indentation where leg meets butt. It's a sensitive spot for me, ticklish if it's touched with that intent. But not now, not today. His index finger drew small wet circles in that hollow. It took me a moment to realize my juices were now smeared so far in every direction -- from the top of my thong at my tailbone to a rivulet running down one thigh -- that his fingers were slick with them without having yet penetrated me.

This knowledge sent a fresh surge of lust through me, and I brazenly tried to shift my hips to direct his fingers to the thin, sopping fabric covering my lower lips.

"No," he said quietly, and gripped my entire cheek hard, his fingers barely in my crack, tantalizingly close to where I wanted them, needed them to be. I stilled myself, and he released his grip before kneeling directly behind me. His fingers hooked under the waistband of my thong at both hips, and he brought them down glacially slowly. I could feel the line of soaked silk clinging to my crack as he peeled it off.

Other than a small, short patch just above my clitoris, I was waxed completely smooth. With my everyday level of lubrication, it made me feel less messy than I did with a full bush. Besides, the bare skin was so much more sensitive. And I loved the effect it had on my lovers when they saw and felt it. I heard Rick pull a deep and appreciative breath through his nose as he uncovered me. I grinned into my forearm, feeling like I was intoxicating him with my scent, enchanting him with my pheromones. Together, we shimmied the tiny thong down to the floor and I stepped out of it.

His thumbs pried my cheeks apart, and I felt my sticky inner lips pull away from each other to spread lewdly under his hungry eyes. Suddenly his mouth was fastened on me, his nose brushing against my back door. My hips bucked involuntarily as my knees hinged slightly, and I groaned in disappointment and desire as his face lost contact with my slit. I regained control and repositioned myself, thrust backward at him like I was an animal in heat. I felt his breath on my backside, and then a finger slid deeply into me in one smooth motion. I moaned and writhed, burying him to the last knuckle in my sex. He pulled out, and suddenly there were two long fingers filling me up, stretching me out. When his tongue began to lap at my asshole and his fingers curled inside me to stimulate my G-spot, it was only a few short seconds before I snapped into another uncontrollable climax.

When I came to my senses again, sprawled forward on the desk, gasping for air and eyes as wide as I could open them, I realized his fingers were sliding slowly from my throbbing twat. I heard him murmur to himself, and then he rolled me gently from my front to my back on the desk, whispering in my ear "I don't want you to fall when we get to what's next." I looked up at the fluorescent light above me, and combed my fingers through my hair as I took a deep breath. Then Rick's hands were at the back of my thighs again, lifting my knees high and presenting him my bare crotch and ass at the edge of his desk. I watched him kneel again, and our eyes locked over my pussy as his tongue swiped a trail from the bottom of my slit to the top, barely grazing my clitoris. I gasped, as I realized I was again on the edge of a climax -- I hadn't come down from that edge since I started walking to Rick's classroom when the lunch bell rang. I suddenly became nervous that he wouldn't let me stop cumming, that he'd drive me from one orgasm to the next without pause, that I'd be completely out of control of my own body, trapped screaming in the front car of a sexual roller-coaster on a never-ending loop.

Rick must have seen something of that in my eyes, because his look changed to one of concern, and he raised his head before he took another lick. "Okay?" he asked seriously. I let my head fall back to the desk, closed my eyes, and took a cleansing breath. My panic passed quickly: I knew full well that Rick wasn't going to do anything to hurt me. Oh, he'd push my boundaries -- that was part of the attraction I had to him, part of the "moth to a flame" thrill I got from being pulled into his orbit. But I was fundamentally safe with him.

I opened my eyes and looked at him again with a warm smile. "Yes," I replied simply. "It's just...a lot. Intense," I continued. "But I love it," I rushed to finish as worry crossed his features again. "Please don't stop."

Rick's head canted slightly to one side as he regarded me with an evaluating eye. I sensed he was trying to judge the truth of what I'd said, and how he should respond. He finally settled back down between my legs again, looking directly between my eyes as he began his slow licks and kisses again. As he ate me skillfully, I felt my desire coming to a crest, and this time I embraced the feeling rather than letting it take me. I growled at him and reached down to grab a handful of his hair. His eyes changed again, and he had me by the wrist before I knew it. "Fuuuck," I said with genuine frustration.

He stood quickly, one hand still under my knee, keeping me folded obscenely. Then quick as a viper, he slapped my exposed pussy. I yelped and flinched, but he kept me gripped firmly in position. "Language, Lauren. I won't have that in my classroom." He then deliberately spanked my wet vulva again, eliciting the same response, followed quickly by a rush of heat and desire. The third smack was expected, and I responded with a submissive whimper, playing my part once again.

Rick stroked himself again, and then stepped closer and began to tap my clit with his dick. I squirmed, and he pressed the swollen head down firmly into my hooded nerve centre, and mashed it in rough circles until I snarled with lust at him. "Oh?" he exclaimed with a raised eyebrow. "I still don't think you've learned your lesson, young lady." He reached down to open his desk drawer, and I heard him pull something out. He raised his hand to show me a small, shiny object. It took me a moment to realize it was a princess plug, with a tapered chrome end and a red jeweled top. I'd seen one before, but never used it myself. I liked having my bum played with, and Rick knew that I liked having my bum played with. But I'd never played with this toy before.

With a sly look on his face, he put the tip of the plug on my clit, and then drew it slowly up my body until it rested on my chin. "Open," he instructed. I licked my lips and opened my mouth, and he popped it in. My lips met around the thin post separating the top of the plug from the bottom. I suspect it looked like the world's sexiest baby soother to him, because his eyebrows furrowed and he gave me a low growl at the sight.

I felt his middle finger push deep into my pussy and then thrust squelching in and out of me a few times. And then the pad of his finger was pressed against the tight ring of my asshole, and I moaned loudly. "Shhh," Rick cautioned me. I tried to push down low and relax so he could penetrate my ass more easily, but he was content to draw firm circles with his wet finger between my spread, slippery cheeks. He bent over and sucked my clit between his lips, making me gasp. Then, without releasing my sensitive nub from his mouth, he flicked my anus hard, making me jump. His finger wriggled at the surface of my hole again, and then another hard flick. Pleasure and pain combined in a sexual cocktail, and I was quickly drunk with it. But just as I felt myself tumbling towards another crashing orgasm, Rick released me and stood again. I whimpered around my mouthful of ass toy, and he pulled it from my lips, covered in my spit.

As he lined the tip of the plug up with my most private hole, I went through my relaxing exercise again. Bearing down slightly, I felt it begin to push inside me. I grabbed behind both my knees to hold my legs higher and open myself even more for him. As the flared end started to really stretch me, I took short, puffing breaths. Finally, just as I didn't think I could bear it any longer, the widest part of the plug slipped beyond my tight ring, and the entire thing was drawn fully into my ass. I let out a long breath, and got used to the feeling of fullness inside me, the clench of my sphincter around the stem, and the rim of the jewelled top pressing gently into the skin of my ass cheeks.

My eyes had been clenched shut during this process, and when I opened them, I saw Rick regarding me carefully, a subtle question in his look. I smiled and nodded at him, and he relaxed. I continued to hold my legs spread and thighs drawn close to my chest, lewdly open to his gaze. He palmed his semi-hard cock again, and after a few firm strokes, he moved around the desk, shifted me closer to the edge, and fed his dick to me.

I let my jaw go slack, and felt him grow harder as he sawed in and out of my mouth. I imagined how my cheek must be bulging with each thrust of his hips, and I reached down with one hand to touch myself. But Rick was faster than me once more, and his hand caught mine before I could give myself so much as a single flick. He released his grip on my wrist, and then slid his hand down the skin below my navel until his palm cupped my slippery mound entirely. Then he squeezed it. The pressure of his fingers so close to the plug embedded in my ass, combined with the heel of his hand on my clit nearly set me off once more. His grasp was...possessive, like he was claiming me. Rick's cock was now hard as steel between my lips, and when he squeezed my mound again, I moaned loudly around it.

He pulled his prick from my mouth and looked around with an urgency. For the first time since I'd walked in, he didn't seem to know exactly what he wanted to do next. I rolled gingerly off the front edge of the desk, then lifted my left leg back onto it and looked invitingly at him over my shoulder. I hoped I wasn't being too forward again, but he simply raised an eyebrow, and then moved confidently in behind me. I felt a bit precarious balanced on one high heeled foot, but Rick grasped my hips firmly from behind, and I knew he wouldn't let me topple, no matter what. I reached back between my legs and found his rigid manhood, grasping it firmly near the root. I notched the swollen head between my throbbing pussy lips, and he buried himself inside me with one long, smooth stroke.

Drivers
Drivers
21 Followers
12